PDA

View Full Version : Chest and arms lagging?

AlphaBrass01
05-31-10, 12:05 pm
Alright, I've been really happy with my progress in shoulders, back, and legs. My chest and arms are ok, but I would like to see more.

I've been mixing chest/bis for a day that looks like this:

iIncline bench
machine fly
flat db bench
straight arm ez bar pullover
bb curl
rope cable curl

Tris get tacked on to shoulders using rope pulldowns and db overhead extensions (standing)

Any ideas on how to push for some definition, mass, and strength in these areas without adding time to these workouts? I barely get it in before work as it is, unfortunately.

Thanks!

MonTanaMusCle
05-31-10, 2:06 pm
Alright, I've been really happy with my progress in shoulders, back, and legs. My chest and arms are ok, but I would like to see more.

I've been mixing chest/bis for a day that looks like this:

iIncline bench
machine fly
flat db bench
straight arm ez bar pullover
bb curl
rope cable curl

Tris get tacked on to shoulders using rope pulldowns and db overhead extensions (standing)

Any ideas on how to push for some definition, mass, and strength in these areas without adding time to these workouts? I barely get it in before work as it is, unfortunately.

Thanks!

What does the rest of your split look like sets reps lifts ect. ? ? ? Also diet will play a pivotel role in getting bigger... But with what you gave us my first advice would be just be patient and grow the chest and arms will follow. . . I am doing DC training and my workouts are 45 min tops you should be able to fit your program into the same time. . .

Mindaugas
05-31-10, 6:21 pm
Do 3 pressing movements and finish with a flye movement.... drop the pullover movement as it's lat dominant and involves little chest.