PDA

View Full Version : Animal Cuts: Official Feedback Thread

Animal Rep
01-11-07, 1:58 pm
If ya like Cuts, let us know. If you have any feedback or suggestions, we'd be much obliged...

Animal Cuts is the complete cutting supplement designed to help with fat burning & water retention. A "cycled" product.

For more reviews: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=107511681&highlight=animal+cuts

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=124281021

IRBS
01-11-07, 2:52 pm
Cut 15lbs in about a week and a half with strict diet and Animal Cuts....love it.

bigjay
01-14-07, 11:24 pm
I should be getting my order in a few days, i'll keep you posted on what i think. But i have a question when is the best time to take cuts pak?

BG Owens
01-14-07, 11:37 pm
I have used Animal Cuts for a while with great results. I don't have any numbers to throw at you, but it has really helped me cut down my overall bodyfat and also given me energy to keep rollin' throughout the day. I take a pak in the morning before breakfast, follow breakfast with an Animal Pak, another Cuts mid-day before I eat again, followed by another Animal Pak, then have a Nitro Pak before I head to the gym followed by another Nitro Pak immediately when I get back. Adding these supplements has helped me climb from the plateau I have been at with my training for a while. I love it all...

Tron
01-15-07, 10:29 pm
Just tried this stuff out about a month ago, and it was great. Definitely pissed more because of the diuretic in it, but that's just trivial.

man in black
01-15-07, 10:32 pm
Gotta say I really like it. I appreciate how it doesn't freak me out with hot flashes, heart irregularities and the stuff you find with other cutters or fat burners. Oh yeah, I lean out on it too!

Jeff

Ktulux
01-15-07, 11:20 pm
As opposed to most here, I'm not a bodybuilder or powerlifter. I'm a overweight computer nerd. Decided to start working out, and picked up Animal Cuts (at suggestion from my brother, a powerlifter) shed 20 pounds over 2 months... This shit worked great. Like a previous poster said, no hot flashes, and no shakes... sustained energy and weight loss.

Hothands
01-16-07, 12:46 pm
Tried Cuts about a year and half ago.....completed 3 cycles and loved it. Made my piss smell like someone boiled cabbage in a condom, but other than that no ill effects.

Am starting a cutting cycle in a few weeks and will be adding Cuts to my regular Pak.........

D-Bomb
01-17-07, 10:26 am
have liked it, but please drink enough water! i had a side effect which is prescribed on the can but thats my own fault. anyway second cycle and im perfect, because im doing things right.

but the stuff works, drains you of water weight quick and effectively depending on activity level/diet/metabolism/bodyfat. but it works.

skin felt tight and didnt feel that there was much water left.

Jasmina
01-17-07, 1:48 pm
Hi, I was hoping to get some help here, I have an IRRESISTIBLE urge to use Animal Cuts. This is the deal: I am 23, female, 5'7, 200 pounds. I was doing full contact for 7 years, stopped training and gained weight. I am now hitting the gym 6 days a week, doing both cardio and weights. My goal is to loose 55 pounds in the shortest possible period without damaging my health. I am from Bosnia&Herzegovina, not too many experts on weight-loss supplements here, I can tell you that.
So, my question is: is it safe for me to use Animal Cuts (I am on a very mild contraceptive pill)?

NumeroUno
01-17-07, 1:57 pm
Started cutting again.

Cardio 2x a day with Animal Cuts 30 mins before and a low set intense workout. Burned 4 pounds in 2 days... it doesn't get much faster than that.

Diet = meals every two hours

1. Post workout protein shake
2. 1 cup oatmeal and 4 eggs (half whites half yokes)
3. Chicken breast and apple.
4. 1 cup oatmeal and 4 eggs.
5. Chicken breast and apple.
6. 12" Subway.
7. Protein Shake

(high incline speed walking, keep heart rate in fat burning zone.)

-Daniel

Hardcore4Life
01-17-07, 2:08 pm
best stuff out there, will be popping it come april when i start to cut

cartertk
01-17-07, 9:46 pm
I should be getting my order in a few days, i'll keep you posted on what i think. But i have a question when is the best time to take cuts pak?

I have used Cuts once and it had me feeling great. What I suggest is take 1 Cuts pak first thing in the morning and if you don't take any other pre workout supp then take the other Cuts pak pre workout. I promise you will abs of steel with the Cut.

navarro1
01-19-07, 12:44 am
yea i mean it gives me energy like crazy
maybe i look smaller because of all the water weight i lose

Jasmina
01-19-07, 12:28 pm
I was really hoping that I could get some help here regarding Animal Cuts. I got an e-mail reply from Universal that it is safe for me to use Cuts, and everybody else says it is strictly forbidden to take them if you are taking any other pills.
I don't really feel great as a girl here bugging you guys (I guess you ignore women around here) but I was hoping that somebody would answer because if you guys don't know, than probably nobody else does.

Wasteland
01-19-07, 12:32 pm
I was really hoping that I could get some help here regarding Animal Cuts. I got an e-mail reply from Universal that it is safe for me to use Cuts, and everybody else says it is strictly forbidden to take them if you are taking any other pills.
I don't really feel great as a girl here bugging you guys (I guess you ignore women around here) but I was hoping that somebody would answer because if you guys don't know, than probably nobody else does.

As a member of this forum, know that you will be accorded the same respect as any other.

That out of the way, what do you mean "taking other pills"?

Jasmina
01-19-07, 12:40 pm
Thank you, Wasteland.
I put the question up a few days ago, I am taking contraceptive pills, and it seems like nobody is qualified to tell me if it is ok to use Cuts and what are the chances that the product will interfere with birth control and hormone levels (due to goat weed and L-Tyrosine ingredients). I've also asked doctors, and they are not quite sure, so I thought that people dealing with Animal Cuts might know.

Wasteland
01-19-07, 12:59 pm
Thank you, Wasteland.
I put the question up a few days ago, I am taking contraceptive pills, and it seems like nobody is qualified to tell me if it is ok to use Cuts and what are the chances that the product will interfere with birth control and hormone levels (due to goat weed and L-Tyrosine ingredients). I've also asked doctors, and they are not quite sure, so I thought that people dealing with Animal Cuts might know.

The doctors are the only ones qualified to answer your question... Sorry Jasmina. You'd need professional medical advice, and if they don't know, better to be safe rather than sorry and not take Animal Cuts.

IRON MAN
01-20-07, 1:31 am
im on my first cycle of cuts and i love it. it gives me energy all day and i lost 5lbs in 2 weeks. i love it and will do at least 1 more cycle

Kiwi129
01-21-07, 3:37 am
I was wondering if it works well to help you KEEP your muscle (as if taking it right after a bulk to cut down)? Does it help with that? Or does that have to be totally up to your diet?

MACDeisel
01-21-07, 6:13 am
cuts is an amazing product. it is one of the only pills that have given me results that i can see in the mirror and on the tape. i've taken just about everything out there. since the ephedra ban all the companies went to thermogenics, and for whatever reason i dont react to them at all. cuts has thermogenics but it also has lipotropics, diuretics and thyroid enhancers. now that i do react to. this no magic pill, but it does work. so mad props to whoever came up with cuts.

Mo'
01-22-07, 3:26 am
What's up fellas,

I wanted to know how to get the most out of Cuts. I usually work out at night and when I take Cuts, I'm wired for the day and have problems sleeping. Well, that's besides the point. Should I take the recommended twice daily pack, or is that too much? Also, do any of you guys stack it with Nitro?

Joostank
01-22-07, 11:01 pm
What's up fellas,

I wanted to know how to get the most out of Cuts. I usually work out at night and when I take Cuts, I'm wired for the day and have problems sleeping. Well, that's besides the point. Should I take the recommended twice daily pack, or is that too much? Also, do any of you guys stack it with Nitro?

I work 9am-8pm shifts 3 times a week, and if its on a night where I'm working out, I go through your exact situation. For me, I take a pack of Cuts when I wake up (around 6.30 or 7am) and get some cardio in before work, then I take my second pack around 3.30pm or 4pm. It's not 30 minutes before my workout, but I'm still fine when I go to workout around 8.30 or 9, and I don't have much trouble falling asleep around 11 or 12.

IRON MAN
01-22-07, 11:46 pm
I work 9am-8pm shifts 3 times a week, and if its on a night where I'm working out, I go through your exact situation. For me, I take a pack of Cuts when I wake up (around 6.30 or 7am) and get some cardio in before work, then I take my second pack around 3.30pm or 4pm. It's not 30 minutes before my workout, but I'm still fine when I go to workout around 8.30 or 9, and I don't have much trouble falling asleep around 11 or 12.

thats about the exact time when i take mine and i dont have any trouble falling asleep at night either

ghost
01-23-07, 3:41 pm
i have ALWAYS loved cuts...such great energy and adrenaline from it....great losses from it too.

IRON MAN
01-23-07, 10:28 pm
i jusy finished my cycle yesterday and i lost 10 lbs in 3 weeks. thats exactly where i wanted to be but i still want to lose more.... i am going to take a week off and start another cycle and hope to lose another 10 or more

MightyMouse
01-27-07, 9:13 am
i jusy finished my cycle yesterday and i lost 10 lbs in 3 weeks. thats exactly where i wanted to be but i still want to lose more.... i am going to take a week off and start another cycle and hope to lose another 10 or more

Same here, but I want a little more definition. I can't really see the loss, but the scale says it.

IRON MAN
01-27-07, 7:23 pm
Same here, but I want a little more definition. I can't really see the loss, but the scale says it.

same here. i can see it just a little bit but not enough

IRON MAN
01-28-07, 12:45 am
did i read somewhere that you are supposed to stop taking cuts ??? weeks before surgery?

YoungDiesel
02-01-07, 1:01 pm
Is cuts right for me? I have powerlifitng season coming up and i need to lose a little bit of weight. I just bulked up on the pak pump m-stak cycle. If i take pak cuts and m-stak will i keep on my muscle if i keep my protein and all up. I jsut want to get cut and have my veins out, i dont want to lose muscle.

Kon_Rock
02-01-07, 6:34 pm
I have been stackin Cuts with Nitro. This is my first week and I gotta say its the AWESOME. I feel so ripped and gaining lean muscle. I can't wait to see the finished results. Nitro is gonna be staple now in my supp list. I've noticed noticable gains. Can't wait for next Week!!!!

IRON MAN
02-02-07, 11:53 am
just started my second can of cuts yesterday and i love it all over again. the cardio is so much easier now that i have that caffeine back and the focus. i would never use anything else. i'm hopin to lose another 10 lbs on this can. i lost 10 on the first one and 1.5 during the off week. my main goal is to just lose the fat first!!!!!!

Ram32bo
02-06-07, 1:06 pm
Took my 1st cuts pak this morning. Time to see how well this shit works. I've been reading good things about it from all you users.

I'll keep you all updated on my progress.

krazyassmexican
02-14-07, 8:11 am
i am taking the animal cuts i'm in the first week and a half in my first cycle and i can tell this shit works i dont see nothing in the scale but you all know what?
fuck the scale i can tell this shit works since i see more definition on my chest and my hamstrings

Toni69
02-14-07, 4:03 pm

I use all Animal products..I am a competing female bodybuilder. I solely rely on Universal products...Shock Therapy, Animal Pump, Storm, Animal Flex, Nitro, BCAA Stack and I will be using Cuts when I start dieting March 1st. If you have any questions on how to use these supps just pm me anytime, I am more than willing to help out a fellow sister....and brother!

Arbalest
02-15-07, 11:27 pm
I just started CUTS for my first time ever today... and omg, its amazing... thats all i can say.. you won't be dissapointed.

AU_Lifter
02-19-07, 10:01 pm
Cuts is the first Animal product I ever bought. I freakin love this stuff! My quads are starting to cut in deeper along with my arms and upper back! I don't even go for definition and im seeing it!!! Would recommend to anyone!

Phenom
02-20-07, 12:36 am
I LOVE this product! taken w/ plenty of water (at least 1 gal./day) and a strict diet..i have seen improvements after 2 weeks of taking it!.good cutter

IRON MAN
02-20-07, 10:22 am
i am about to finish up my second cycle and my main goal was to just lose weight with it and it fuckin worked! i got one more day to go and i have dropped nearly 20 lbs in 6 weeks!!!!

BTW that was my goal for 2.5 months so i am way ahead of schedule!

Phenom
02-20-07, 11:23 am
i am about to finish up my second cycle and my main goal was to just lose weight with it and it fuckin worked! i got one more day to go and i have dropped nearly 20 lbs in 6 weeks!!!!

BTW that was my goal for 2.5 months so i am way ahead of schedule!

good to hear are you taking once a day? how much cardio? healthy diet?

IRON MAN
02-20-07, 11:43 pm
good to hear are you taking once a day? how much cardio? healthy diet?

2x a day, morning, around 7:00 and then again around 3:30 in the afternoon.

30 min of cardio a night maybe take a night or two off per week. usually fri. sat. or sun. just depends on my schedule and what i got going on.

yeah, its a healthy diet, its not really strict but i do watch what i eat, carbs, sugars, trans fat, calories from fat.

i just got off the scale and ive officially lost 19 pounds in 7 weeks. thats pretty damn good i think

JMC
02-22-07, 10:58 am
just about the same as IRON MAN...
40 lbs in about 6 months....diet....lift....cardio....cuts....
SICK AND GROSS!

CoBFaB
02-22-07, 4:31 pm
todays my last day on cycle of cuts, worked good. lost a lot of water, not much weight - but a good 1% BF. my actual weight went up cuz i made some good gains, so BF down mass up. good stuff.

PatrickValo86
02-23-07, 1:38 pm
I used Cuts and stacked it with Stak2....I must say my results were great. Lost 20 lbs. of fat in a month, but kept all of my massive weights still up...was still squatting well over 500lbs no problem....

I am about to start Cuts with M-Stak and was wondering if anyone has done these two and how it worked for them.

squattingtillipuke
02-23-07, 8:40 pm
I have read a great deal of good feedback on cuts...my question is right now I am waking up at 4:30 a.m. taking some Animal Pump and off to the gym to work out until 6:00-6:30 ish...

Can anyone help me with how or if I should adjust when I take pump if I add cuts into my day.

greekmadness
02-24-07, 9:29 pm
Hey guys

getting ready for an NPC show in may and I am already pretty lean but I am thinking of taking a fat loss for the first time and obviously it would Animal Cuts. However, I don't want to lose muscle mass any response to that or should I just continue without it.

RedLine
02-25-07, 11:46 am
Hey can anyone explain to me the difference between the regular Animal Cuts and Animal Cuts Ephedra Free?

YoungDiesel
02-26-07, 5:53 pm
I only cut like 5 pound but thats all i had. I just took cuts to make weight for powerlifting. I fell in love with it though. I now see crazy veins in my shoulders and arms (a lot in my biceps). Its so freakish and i love it.

Fullblownchaos22
02-26-07, 5:56 pm
Greek, what are you taking at the moment?
If you take cuts, Pak, and Nitro while lifting the same as normal you should not lose much mass. and if you are really concerned about loseing any size at all you could also throw in Mstak but i dont feel it would be needed

YoungDiesel
02-26-07, 6:10 pm
Greek just take m-stak if your worried. Im sure you know to keep getting a lot of protein and all that

greekmadness
02-27-07, 12:36 am
Thanks guys I'll give the cuts a try I am pretty excited about them to be honest. I am thinking of only taking one pack a day because I am sensitive to stimulants. I am taking Nitro and Pak right now to answer your questions with a little ZMA so I'll add MStak to just to be safe.

Ragnar13
02-27-07, 11:52 am
I workout 1st thing in the AM. I have a quick shake , some pump and hit the gym. I sip on my aminos while working out and have a pwo shake immediately after. Here is my question guys......if I take cuts, preworkout, shoul I not have a preworkout shake? Then take the 2nd pak later in the day. All the plans I have seen have workouts built in the afternoon. Any suggestions?

brandonA
03-05-07, 1:22 pm
I just finished my 1st can and love it...the scale only said three pounds, but the mirror says a lot more....i had to add another notch to my belt, my clothes are much bigger...i can see much more definition than before...and the ever present need to take a leak..:)........

have another can on order...love it.

-B

brandonA
03-05-07, 1:24 pm
I workout 1st thing in the AM. I have a quick shake , some pump and hit the gym. I sip on my aminos while working out and have a pwo shake immediately after. Here is my question guys......if I take cuts, preworkout, shoul I not have a preworkout shake? Then take the 2nd pak later in the day. All the plans I have seen have workouts built in the afternoon. Any suggestions?

i take mine about 15 to 20 mins before my pre-workout snack. and it seems to be ok..1st is before breakfast in the morning and the 2nd is pre-workout with pump.....
-B

jwallace1029
03-07-07, 11:08 am
Are you suppose to take both of the paks of cuts at once or space them out?

IRON MAN
03-07-07, 11:20 am
Are you suppose to take both of the paks of cuts at once or space them out?

spread them out about 4 hours i think. or longer.

Brute Strength
03-07-07, 11:00 pm
do you really have to take it twice a day cause im tryin to save money and take it once a day, would i be missing out and not getting the full effect or am i good?

Dingo
03-08-07, 4:41 pm
with most supps, i try to cut the dose in half at first, if i havent taken it before.
just 1 pak should shock your system, i would use 1 can at 1 pak a day... then when it was out, id wait a couple weeks then start it again.
once your body adapts,it takes more, but initially you should be able to half dose it and stretch your $$$
they are supps, only meatn to supplement your diet/training. your supposed to do all the work they just cheer you on haha

kingofMinot
03-11-07, 12:44 pm
+Guys longtime user of Animal products. First time poster.

I am almost on the end of my first can of animal cuts and I have to say that I am impressed yet at the same time sad. If that makes since.

These are the thing's that happend to me.

Pros
Lost 15 LBs
Notice more def in my legs and arms
Increased Energy at the Gym

Cons
Have had to use the latrine more times then ever lol. Either I'm sitting or standing.

Have lost definition in my ab area even though I have lost weight

Have some of the worst gas ever

With me doing the pros and the cons it makes it easier to understand. While I have lost my weight and pass the tape that I had I have also lost my ab definition problem is it is alot easier for me to get the ab definion back. And so I will rate the Animal cuts a good product if trying to lose weight but if going for the lean hard look I may have to look somewhere else.

I am currently taking Animal Pak, Pump, Cuts but am debating on doing another can or trying something different. I still want to lose 6-9 more lbs but moreso I want to drop bodyfat %. And my overall goal is to get down to 10-12%. My BF% (Army Tape Test was 22.3 when I started) was 20% after the taping. So I need to lower that a great deal more.

Cr4zYH3aD
03-11-07, 2:06 pm
Have had to use the latrine more times then ever lol. Either I'm sitting or standing. ?

focused
03-11-07, 2:10 pm
KingofMinot...bro i say take a week off (since you completed you're first can of cuts) then hit up another can and work just as hard as you did for the first can, i'm sure you can lose even more. cardio and clean diet bro. good luck with that though.

stumblin54
03-11-07, 2:50 pm
+Guys longtime user of Animal products. First time poster.

I am almost on the end of my first can of animal cuts and I have to say that I am impressed yet at the same time sad. If that makes since.

These are the thing's that happend to me.

Pros
Lost 15 LBs
Notice more def in my legs and arms
Increased Energy at the Gym

Cons
Have had to use the latrine more times then ever lol. Either I'm sitting or standing.

Have lost definition in my ab area even though I have lost weight

Have some of the worst gas ever

With me doing the pros and the cons it makes it easier to understand. While I have lost my weight and pass the tape that I had I have also lost my ab definition problem is it is alot easier for me to get the ab definion back. And so I will rate the Animal cuts a good product if trying to lose weight but if going for the lean hard look I may have to look somewhere else.

I am currently taking Animal Pak, Pump, Cuts but am debating on doing another can or trying something different. I still want to lose 6-9 more lbs but moreso I want to drop bodyfat %. And my overall goal is to get down to 10-12%. My BF% (Army Tape Test was 22.3 when I started) was 20% after the taping. So I need to lower that a great deal more.

Losing abdominal definition is not Cuts' fault, it's due to you still having too much body fat. Keep cutting and see what happens, and surely after the next can you'll give the credit for your ripped abs to Cuts too. Make sure to drink a shit ton of water when on Cuts as well. Peace.

Stumblin

djlr42789
03-11-07, 11:19 pm
I don't know if anyone has asked a similar question to this but:

Can I take cuts and m-stak but don't want to lose mass weight and still keep 175lbs but be more cut up ?

djlr42789
03-11-07, 11:20 pm
Like I'm 13% bf. But I'm trying to break 10%

And am I able to take this while I'm on:

-Lexapro (anti depreesant)
-Concerta (stim)
-Welbutrin (Anti dep)

Cr4zYH3aD
03-11-07, 11:25 pm
I will start Cuts in about 4 weeks, was wondering if I need to stop taking Pump, and what I can expect as 'side effect' ? Going to the bathroom alot ?

MELTDOWN
03-11-07, 11:42 pm
http://www.animalpak.com/html/article_details.cfm?ID=317

Giant Killer
03-12-07, 1:59 pm
Like I'm 13% bf. But I'm trying to break 10%

And am I able to take this while I'm on:

-Lexapro (anti depreesant)
-Concerta (stim)
-Welbutrin (Anti dep)

Hey this is the one time I would actually say stay away from the Cuts--if you've got all that goin' on. Cuts purposely manipulates your norepinephrine levels, which could knock you back "out of whack" (reverse the emotional stability provided by the medications you're taking that already stimulate norepi levels). Concerta and Lexapro definitely should not be taken with additional stims. This is where you just have to put in some good ol' fashioned hard work with diet and cardio.

djlr42789
03-12-07, 3:23 pm
Yeah thanks I was thinking that too.

Anyways I'm willing to pay the cost to be the boss.
(I take light doses of each by way of my psychiatrist and my personality anxiety disorder branching off from my ADD.)

thanks again.

zbl88
03-12-07, 6:03 pm
She drinks about 4 bottles of water per day. Works out at least 3 days a week doing cardio

alycat
03-13-07, 8:19 pm
finished first cycle of cuts....look leaner, feel like ive got more definition, scale says lost two pounds although ive been working out like a mad man, and eating clean, yet just under maintenance caloric requirement.

possible to gain muscle while on cuts?

i like the stuff and am considering animal pump with cuts...different times for dosing...good idea?

Everyonedoes
03-14-07, 11:38 am
I have been cutting for 6 weeks. Eating 6-8 times daily and consuming around 160-170g protein and 100g or less carbs per day. For the next 3 weeks i will be taking animal cuts. I was tested at 16.2% body fat and 160 pounds. My goal with cutting down is to get my 6 pack to really show up.

ShaqFu
03-22-07, 11:24 pm
For some reason when I take cuts, my appetite goes through the shitter. I understand the principles of a cutting phase and using a thermogenic fat burner and what not, but is Cuts supposed to kill my appetite this much? I take it right when I wake up, and about 4 hours later also on an empty stomach.

Everyonedoes
04-07-07, 5:43 pm
I have been cutting for 6 weeks. Eating 6-8 times daily and consuming around 160-170g protein and 100g or less carbs per day. For the next 3 weeks i will be taking animal cuts. I was tested at 16.2% body fat and 160 pounds. My goal with cutting down is to get my 6 pack to really show up.
OK i got tested today after 3 weeks of using animal cuts. Im sad to say i didn't keep up my part with the cardio as well as I should have.(avg. 2 cardio sessions a week plus football on frieday nights) I kept my diet strict however. Ok the cold hard fact and results:Current Weight 155 pounds Body fat 14.1% I started out with my top 2 abdominals showing and my next set was slightly visable. Now my whole six pack is visable. Its not eched like i want it to be and after i take a week or 2 off I will be getting an other can of cuts. Cuts along with a good diet hard training and cardio works well.

gflash77
04-09-07, 6:44 pm
I had a bad week of eating and I STILL lost 7 pounds in 21 days!

Great product, but it made me extremely irritable and kept me up all hours of the night. Didn't enjoy that part of it.

Toni69
04-09-07, 6:48 pm
I started sunday and I stacked it with nitro pak prior to training and I have to say WOW! I had a major buzz and loads of energy..it was great!

Now today, I decided to change things and I used shock therapy and pump and nitro prior to training..which was great..then cuts after training with storm. I felt I cheated myself somehow because although the pump never fails in giving me great pumps in the gym, I didnt have that energy burst like I did with cuts on sunday. Even post workout...I didnt feel anything from it. Maybe my body used it in a different way?

So, I am going back to cuts and nitro pak prior to training tomorrow. I will be getting off pump now till after the show.

twisted_steel
04-09-07, 11:57 pm
I have just tried Animal Pak and Cuts, and have been on them for about 3 days now. I just want to say "wow" you guys definitely hit the right combo of ingredients. I am already about 7% body fat and have noticed in those 3 days with training and proper nutrition and some cardio, that my muscles are more striated, and veins are more visible. ALREADY! this is some potent shit.

alycat
04-12-07, 10:26 am
startin 3rd cycle of cuts...increased cardio decreased carbs and weight and appetite both are improving. hope to be at 170 and 8 percent bf in 12 weeks

tekky
04-13-07, 1:07 am
Started my first can of animal cuts yesterday hoping to shed some body fat and keep mass. ill keep you brothers updated

vgiordano
04-17-07, 4:21 pm
I have been on my first cycle now for just over a week.

I have noticed that i have alot more energy in the weight room, due to the large amounts of caffeine, which helps me stay awake at times when im really tired during the day.

I have dropped a few pounds and I have seen small differences in my body's appearances. I dont have big expectations so when i dont see huge changes in a short time i wont be disapointed.

I have seen hot flashes and some changes in my heart rate. It might be due to the combo of animal cuts and i have been taking arginine also 3 times a day when i lift.

I bought the other week a heart monitor so i use that when i do my cardio (bike and run) so that i can monitor where my heart rate needs to be to be effective in burning fat, which is at least 140.

Toni69
04-17-07, 4:49 pm
Ok...Since last post, I am taking cuts 30 min before training, and nitro pak and shock therapy when I get into the gym...so 30min after the cuts. This is working great for me. I love what I am getting out of cuts already. The only thing it does do is make me pee way too often. It seems like I go pee every 45min! I drink over a gallon of water a day too. It makes me very thirsty.

overall...another 5 stars for Universal!

Riculator
04-18-07, 2:04 am
Have a how coming up soon. Been using all Animal Products the whole year...The Protein, Amino's, and of course, the Animal Pack. So I said this year I'll go with the Animal Cuts instead of the usual burner I used last year. Compared to this year when I didn't use them to this year when I used them, I already see a difference. Where I really see it is the water. I am holding a hell of less water this year then last. I swear by all Animal products and now I'll always stick to the Cuts.

Everyonedoes
04-25-07, 11:29 am
About to start my second can of cuts current weight 155 bf% 9.7 height 5'8. I had good results form my first can and I expect the same results again.

WillWest
06-01-07, 11:42 am
My cuts came through and im just about to start my last week in the cycle. I've lost about 5lbs but i feel this is because i am finishing my cutting with animal cuts. I started back in March and have lost over 30 lbs. No idea what bodyfat im at but i've dropped from a 36-38inch waist to a 32-33. I can see my abs for the first time ever. Getting some good definition in my chest and torso. I have been doing alot of work ontop of eating right and taking cuts.

I cant say it definately works or definately doesnt. I guess i'd need to put all the fat back on and try to lose it doing the same thing but without supplements......believe me you'd have to pay me alot of money to do that. Its been the best and hardest experience at the same time.

Sambocephus
06-04-07, 11:43 am
ok, i missed my afternoon dose, so i took it right before my bedtime shake. went to sleep easy, despite the caffeine. when i woke up, i had a lot more definition everywhere. im thinking about taking it at night before bed everytime, is there a problem with this?

hjayss
06-20-07, 4:21 am
I was curious if it keeps you awake or not.....thnx I wanna giv eit a try..it is cheaper than the stuff I am using per amount of days you use it...

BIG BOSS DAWG
07-09-07, 2:23 pm
Been On For About A Week Already And Would Recommend To Anyone This Shit Is For Real

mattftw
07-10-07, 9:23 pm
Hey,

I just started my Cuts/Flex/Pak stack a couple of days ago but I've noticed a couple things (mainly about Cuts):

1) No Jitters (THANK YOU)

2) Now I don't know what it could be, but when I take my cuts in about 15 minutes I'm smiling ear to ear. It honestly just puts me in a really good mood. Taking other fat burners used to make me so pissy.

3) Constant supply of even energy

4) Not a really harsh crash when the 2nd pak wears off

xenrus
07-24-07, 5:39 pm
Good stuff , good stuff.Ive tryed cuts several times and worked great , but the main thing is when you cycle or just do one can , you have to watch your diet all the time and important that you go out of the diet as you started it , not like "the cycle has ended now i can eat everything" coz the fat will come back easy as to snap your fingers.

uncannysage
07-25-07, 7:02 am
To be honest, I've had little to no results with this particular product. I have about three days left on this, the first cycle I've tried of Animal Cuts.

I weighed in at about the same weight today as my fist day taking the supplement, I see little to no "development", and a big 'ole gut still stares back at me in the mirror.

All in all disappointment. I'm considering just not even finishing the can.

Sorry fellas,
This is just my honest to god feedback.

spyderman4g63
07-25-07, 8:16 am
To be honest, I've had little to no results with this particular product. I have about three days left on this, the first cycle I've tried of Animal Cuts.

I weighed in at about the same weight today as my fist day taking the supplement, I see little to no "development", and a big 'ole gut still stares back at me in the mirror.

All in all disappointment. I'm considering just not even finishing the can.

Sorry fellas,
This is just my honest to god feedback.

Diet has to be in check. If you are not losing any weight, then the diet can't be right. I have used cuts before and I didn't notice much difference, and I will admit that diet was way out of whack.

alycat
07-26-07, 11:37 am
i found when that cuts worked, but when i took the week off between cycles i wanted to eat junk and carbs especially. and when i started cuts again my appetite went back to normal.

what are the results you guys have been on per cycle? in 2 cycles i lost 6lbs.

Medford
07-26-07, 12:23 pm
I can't wait to do my cut cycle. Gonna bulk up first then go with animal cuts. so it will be animal pak and pump, then next cycle animal pak and cuts

cole3000
07-27-07, 12:06 pm
I just started cuts and was wondering how much weight is too much. I'm on day 3 now and the scale says I lost 6 pounds,now I know some of that is water but at this rate I'm worried. Normal?

Shark
10-02-07, 1:21 pm
About to start taking cuts once again. Good stuff.

Renji007
12-05-07, 8:15 pm
Animal Cuts rocks...In the way that I've kind of had no choice but to bulk and it has kept my six pack in tack >> I can't wait to use it over summer...Oh boy I'm going to look like a model made from the hands of god ^^

Phenom
02-01-08, 1:32 pm
Ordered a can of CUTS. This will be my 2nd round on the stuff..Had great gains from the first can. I do 30 mins. of cardio 5x/week after my workout. I will increase to an hour a day when I start CUTS along with a clean diet, plenty of water etc.. I am 5'10 220. ~ 20 % BF.. I need to get down to 10-12% by the middle of May. Is this a legitimate goal?

mustgetbig
02-29-08, 8:07 am
thats defniently a legitimate goal just keep your diet clean and do your cardio pce and good luck

Appollonian
02-29-08, 11:25 am
I just started cuts and was wondering how much weight is too much. I'm on day 3 now and the scale says I lost 6 pounds,now I know some of that is water but at this rate I'm worried. Normal?

I've always heard that losing 1-2 pounds of fat a week is the healthy goal amount to lose. Most likely the caffiene from the Cuts has caused you to lose mostly water weight, unless you aren't eating anything.

Phenom
02-29-08, 12:38 pm
The scale lies to me sometimes.....almost half way thru the can...the mirror sure doesnt lie

killat0n
03-04-08, 1:32 pm
With a strict 7 meals a day carb rotation diet setup, cardio in the morning/workouts at night, after the first week of using cuts I dropped 6 pounds. I figured it was water weight and the real test would be how much I lose next week. So now after 2 weeks completed I've lost 3 more pounds with a total of 9 pounds in 2 weeks. Considering I'm on a 12 week cut and I have 2 more cans of cuts(also stacking with m-stak and the pak), I'd say my progess so far is phenominal. I'm loving cuts to say the least.

Ozkar
03-09-08, 11:42 am
With a strict 7 meals a day carb rotation diet setup, cardio in the morning/workouts at night, after the first week of using cuts I dropped 6 pounds. I figured it was water weight and the real test would be how much I lose next week. So now after 2 weeks completed I've lost 3 more pounds with a total of 9 pounds in 2 weeks. Considering I'm on a 12 week cut and I have 2 more cans of cuts(also stacking with m-stak and the pak), I'd say my progess so far is phenominal. I'm loving cuts to say the least.

Hey Killaton, one question bro... so this 9 lbs you just lost... were they solely on cuts? Or have you also been stacking it with M-stak? Cause that is my main doubt... whether staking it with M will make me loose as much as fat as not stacking it with it (just with the Pak)... I'd appreciate your input.

Ed_UK
03-11-08, 1:09 pm
hey fellas, im thinkin off starting Cuts sometime soon.

can it be taken with 30 mins pre cardio/lifting? (basically I wanna do cardio in th morning, then train in the evening, so 3 weights sessions weekly and 5-6 hard cardio sessions depending on how im feeling)

or should I leave more time before training?

Ed :)

pain4life
03-12-08, 1:11 am
I just started taking it about a week ago and I love it!! I take it 30 minutes before I work out and have amazing energy throughout my entire workout! I will keep you posted after I complete my first cycle in a few weeks.

Spence
03-14-08, 11:39 pm
Yo, been reading up on the animal products, and from what ive seen...im sold. Im thinkin about starting animal cuts, but had a few questions. Ive been working out for 2 years or so now, taking Purple K (Creatine) and NaNO vapour for added energy. Just wanted to know if the cuts will take away from the gains ive made on the creatine? And if so, should i take it with a pump product like Animal pump or nitro?

Thanks-Spence

-lift like there is no tomorrow-

mustgetbig
03-15-08, 10:07 am
Yo, been reading up on the animal products, and from what ive seen...im sold. Im thinkin about starting animal cuts, but had a few questions. Ive been working out for 2 years or so now, taking Purple K (Creatine) and NaNO vapour for added energy. Just wanted to know if the cuts will take away from the gains ive made on the creatine? And if so, should i take it with a pump product like Animal pump or nitro?

Thanks-Spence

rules state not to talk about other companies products bro just a heads up

Spence
03-15-08, 12:01 pm
oh thanks for the heads up man, my bad

Phenom
03-15-08, 12:05 pm

Thanks-Spence

You will hold water using creatine..It's just bound to happen. I would go with the pump b/c it doesnt hold as much water as other creatines. Check out my log/journey. In about a week I am cycling off the creatine for MStack. Hope this helps

Phenom
03-15-08, 12:07 pm
After one can of Cuts, I have went from 230 lbs. Jan. 22 to 218 lbs. March 15...Not too bad shabby...I am taking a week off from cuts, and then starting my Lean Mass Stack. Hope to get down to 200 lbs. 15% BF by middle of May. Check out my journey link in my sig. Great Product!

Phenom
03-15-08, 12:08 pm
hey fellas, im thinkin off starting Cuts sometime soon.

can it be taken with 30 mins pre cardio/lifting? (basically I wanna do cardio in th morning, then train in the evening, so 3 weights sessions weekly and 5-6 hard cardio sessions depending on how im feeling)

or should I leave more time before training?

Ed :)

That is perfect. Take Cuts first thing in the morning, Hit the Elliptical, and tap into that bodyfat

killat0n
03-18-08, 1:42 pm
Hey Killaton, one question bro... so this 9 lbs you just lost... were they solely on cuts? Or have you also been stacking it with M-stak? Cause that is my main doubt... whether staking it with M will make me loose as much as fat as not stacking it with it (just with the Pak)... I'd appreciate your input.

Yes, I've been stacking it with M-stak.

Also I'd like to update everyone on my results so far. At the end of my first can I lost a total of 13lbs( I'm 6'1" and started at 200lbs and 12%BF). Even after a week off I lost another 3 pounds. So that's 16 pounds in 4 weeks. I'm 2 days into my 2nd can of Cuts & M-Stak and I'm glad to be back on it. That week of cardio without that extra caffeine boost in the AM was really hard. I'm pretty sure I'll be hitting a plateu soon enough where pounds won't matter anymore and my weight will stay the same and body fat % will just fall. My goal is to get down to 7-8%BF at the end of 12 weeks( 3 cans of Cuts and M-Stak)

Brick By Brick
03-18-08, 1:57 pm
I'm down to the last few packs in my Cuts can, and I didn't lose hardly any weight while using it. I think I was doing it wrong, because I couldn't ever seem to time the second pack within 4-6 hours of the first one. I'd take the first pack first thing in the morning, but I'd normally forget to take the second one in the right time frame. For some reason, ephedra is the only thing that's really worked for me. I've tried numerous fat burners, and if it doesn't have ephedra in it, I don't lose weight. Cuts does give a nice pick-me-up, but I didn't lose much weight, if any. I don't blame the product, I think it's just my chemical make-up and bad memory that were at fault.

Northeasterner
03-31-08, 9:47 am
I am now another believer.

I began taking Animal Cuts on Tuesday of last week - I've only been on it 6 days. I have done cardio and lifted normally (meaning, 3 times a week w/ heavy weights). I eat 5-6 times a week and I drink/cheat a little on weekends.

I was at 182-183 early last week. The last time I weighed myself - on Saturday, before weights (and no cardio was done that day) - I stood at 179.5.

I was already dieting and doing heavy cardio for a few weeks before I started Cuts and I had lost some weight, but I am convined Cuts has helped. I've been fitting into jeans I hadn't fit into for years, my slacks (I work at an office) are looser, and I am beginning to see the abs (though there's still a considerable amount of flab to eliminate).

I have not lost strength, have much energy, have more endurance (can run longer), and I do not see any serious loss of mass. And I have 2 more weeks to go.

If the next 2 weeks are as good as the first week has been, I will do the one-week rest and do another 3-week cycle. Then, probably a clean bulk followed by one more Animal Cuts cycle so that I'll have the right mix of lean, solid mass and definition for summer.

ANdrus
03-31-08, 11:42 am
Nice to read alot of feedback on Cuts. I'm getting my first pak tomorrow and will let post about my success with it.

lox25757
04-18-08, 11:24 pm
Im currently 175 I lift alot around 5 days a week. Ive gained alot of muscle since ive started training but also fat. Since its the summer I want to lean up but keep my muscle. I was wondering if Animal cuts is right for me. The descrption is what I want but it seems to be more for bodybuilders than guys built like me.

steelarms
04-18-08, 11:34 pm
after taking that animal cuts stuff my bodyfat percent went down by 5%. I have also started to see my muscles shaping and getting shreaded faster due to this product. the cuts rock

zeppelin8778
04-28-08, 7:18 pm
So does everyone here take m-stak with the animal cuts? because i just ordered a bottle, about to start a cycle when it gets here, but didnt get m-stak.

any feedback? how necessary is it if i have a solid diet and plenty of protein to maintain lean muscle?

b00th
05-23-08, 2:11 pm
What would be the best time for me to take cuts? I get up at 6:40 eat breakfest then off to work at 7:30 till 4 i lift around 6 and do cardio afterwards.

Aaron590
06-14-08, 1:01 am
Im on my first cycle of cuts and I love it. I like that I get energy quickly but its not like a rush, just a nice steady flow that gradually builds up. I will definitely be picking up another can for the 2nd cycle.

thedrivenone
07-04-08, 12:43 pm
Here is a twist to the question of fat loss.

If I use Animal Cuts, will I lose bodyweight, or will I lose fat? If both, how can I minimize the loss of body weight, and just get it purely from fat? I understand diet & exercise, but can Animal Cuts accomodate this?

sweetjane57
07-06-08, 1:34 am
have used it for EVERY contest I have done. I usually cycle it twice at the beginning of my prep to give my body and metabolism a kickstart.....it obvioulsy works because I am on my second cycle of it now, and this will be the 7th show I have done.

saiyuki911
07-07-08, 7:54 pm
"It gets me high, and controls my appetite, IT'S BOMB!" - Me

Nix0r
02-01-09, 2:08 pm
I just started my first cycle of Cuts. Let me say, the energy boost this product gives me is insane! I'm currently in school, and also work part-time in my school's IT department. Usually throughout the week, I'll end up crashing between classes/work shifts/any down time I have. Since starting Cuts, I haven't crashed once, and have had prolonged energy throughout the day. It's an absolutely fantastic product.

Preservation
03-10-09, 11:19 pm
Animal cuts is the BEST...no hype no bull it's the best tried many products like hydro and lipo6 and this cut me down got rid of the excess water, the little pooch of fat around the lower abdominals and that little bit of back pinch fat it's fantastic.

Now I don't have to worry when I start my bulk cycle, cuts is on my side thinks Animal.

chrisbonnie
03-20-09, 12:49 pm
hi lads

just started taking animal cuts yesterday, just a few questions about it, that hopefully you chaps can answer

ill explain first my size, diet, trainign etc...

first off, im NOT a bodybuilder, im just an average guy that goes to the gym, i do cardio and light weights, nothing crazy, but to get rid off some hard to remove flubber, i was told about animal cuts, so i decided to give it a crack

as i said, i started yesterday, first thing i noticed was the MASSIVE energy burst, its intense to say the least, i work on a building site, so early morning cardio sessions aren`t possible, i was wondering, is there a pill in the pack that i can drop, that way, i dont get that massive energy burst, i cajn udnerstand the burst for serious athletes, i go to the gym every day, but this is crazy, i fell like ive been doing cocaine or something

i was reading about the RED PILL, is that the caffeine one? if i can drop that, and just get the rest ,that`d be great, ive read such great reports about the product, it`d be a shame not to complete the cycle, so hopefully you fellas can give me some info

Sinister_TES
03-26-09, 3:21 am
hey guys whats up. Ive been considering taking some sort of fat burner for a while now, when i came across Cuts. Since im sixteen and i am currently in school, it is hard for me to keep to a 100% strict diet, and i fear becuase of this i have reached a wall in fat loss. But animal cuts sounds like it might just give me a little edge on this. Now my question is, does this product only work if u are ona astrict diet, like some other fat burners do?

'C' Huck
04-02-09, 3:03 pm
Yo Bros...I am starting Cuts today. Just got through with another type of fat burning product that really didn't work for me. I've been taking the Pak for a couple of years so I'm ready to add 'Cuts' to it.

Will keep my progress posted.

'C' Huck
04-03-09, 11:07 am
I know the recommendations say to take on an empty stomach. How long after the pack is taken, can I eat something? I want it to work to the fullest so how long after I take it (at breakfast and at lunch) can I eat something? 30 minutes? 1 hour?

Thanks guys for your help.

BoOmS89
04-26-09, 7:12 pm
hey guys i am also taking cuts and after 2 days of using it, my abs feel very hard and i already lost 2 pounds which is a plus. Heres the thing, today i felt extremly light headed the whole day and very nervous for some reason. Now i drink alot of water espically on hot days such as today were i live, It was 85 degrees for the first time in spring season. Could the weather make me feel the way i did today?

Pound-for-pound
05-04-09, 6:44 pm
i was wondering about cuts i was deffo intrested in trying it out to reduce my body fat, i train full time for a pro football team in the UK but i need an extra bit of power to remove the last ounces of fat however, i was wondering does anyone know if it could contain any prohibited or banned substances for athletes in it
Thanks guys
P.S if possible a quick reply would be nice as i want to place my order soon ,Thanks

ern_r6
05-06-09, 10:20 pm
ive taken cuts so far and im satisfied...currently taking pump...gonna see how that works out

pono55
05-19-09, 5:58 pm
just finished my last pak of cuts today. energy was great, sweat like a pig, and seem to have lost some water. but i do not feel like i lost much bodyfat, i need to test it but the mirror doesnt seem to show anything amazing. diet was good not perfect, and same with cardio, any tips for next time?

Razor
06-03-09, 3:41 pm
On week number two:
The energy is definitely there but no noticeable weight loss changes thus far. I'm sure its still really early but wanted to update saying i am feeling it. :)

Cstlfx
06-03-09, 11:13 pm
All right, I had to write my reviews on Cuts. I've taken it before two different meets now in order to make weight. Both times I would come off my Creatine a week before, start taking cuts, and then stop after a week. Both times I have been able to cut 7 pounds in a week with a good, clean diet.

This is a great product. I have tried many fat burners (over 10 at least) and by far the best I've used.

Razor
08-19-09, 10:14 pm
Today was my first day on them (new Cuts that is) and my God talk about a bigger boost in the gym. Plus i went longer. 40 mins compared to 30mins of cardio. Just felt great all around! I really hope this is just a taste of what this new stuff does!

DJBrujah
10-06-09, 1:52 pm
I just finished my first can of Animal Cuts, and the results were very impressive. I pulled a rear delt early in the third week of my cycle and couldn't really give my last week all that I should have, but I pushed it hard for the first two weeks, and still did a lot of cardio in the last week.

After 21 days, I went down 10 lbs from 180 lbs to 170 lbs. My bodyfat % went from 17.7% to 12.1% for a decrease of 5.6%. I lost 2.25 inches from my waist, and I can now see the outline of my abs very nicely. I still don't have a 6 pack but I'm a lot closer.

With that said, I have to give the new formula of Animal Cuts a 10 out of 10. It helped me tighten up my waist and lose fat while losing minimal muscle. My only regret is that I can't afford another can. The full results with photos are in My Journey (link in sig). Thanks Animal!

Animal Rep
10-07-09, 5:05 pm
I just finished my first can of Animal Cuts, and the results were very impressive. I pulled a rear delt early in the third week of my cycle and couldn't really give my last week all that I should have, but I pushed it hard for the first two weeks, and still did a lot of cardio in the last week.

After 21 days, I went down 10 lbs from 180 lbs to 170 lbs. My bodyfat % went from 17.7% to 12.1% for a decrease of 5.6%. I lost 2.25 inches from my waist, and I can now see the outline of my abs very nicely. I still don't have a 6 pack but I'm a lot closer.

With that said, I have to give the new formula of Animal Cuts a 10 out of 10. It helped me tighten up my waist and lose fat while losing minimal muscle. My only regret is that I can't afford another can. The full results with photos are in My Journey (link in sig). Thanks Animal!

Very nice, will you continue to diet down now?

DJBrujah
10-07-09, 10:43 pm
Very nice, will you continue to diet down now?

Yes, I plan to continue to cut until I have a full 6 pack, which I'm hoping will happen towards the end of October or early November. With lots of effort on my cardio I think I can get there. Then around Thanksgiving (perfect timing if you ask me), I am going to be starting my first bulk.

ddx
10-12-09, 6:15 am
hey guys, short question: is it ok to throw in some cuts with my (clean) bulk ? i want to put on some lean mass and shedd the hugh amount of water i'm retaining and maybe some fat with my 2 HIIT sessions/week.
although i never salt up my food and basically dont eat salty foods i still retain water. i drink about a gallon a day.
so would it be efficient to stack cuts with pump, pak, nitro, torrent and eat about 32-3400kcals/day? or just keep the cuts when i'll follow a hipocaloric diet?
i now have about 177lbs at 6'1'', bodyfat~15%

boomhizzle
10-12-09, 9:57 pm
just started taking cuts and i love it, question is, which one of your split routines would give me best results? im 20, 6', 180 lbs, and more of an advanced lifter so ill be able to do any of the advanced lifts

C.Coronato
10-13-09, 11:02 am
hey guys, short question: is it ok to throw in some cuts with my (clean) bulk ? i want to put on some lean mass and shedd the hugh amount of water i'm retaining and maybe some fat with my 2 HIIT sessions/week.
although i never salt up my food and basically dont eat salty foods i still retain water. i drink about a gallon a day.
so would it be efficient to stack cuts with pump, pak, nitro, torrent and eat about 32-3400kcals/day? or just keep the cuts when i'll follow a hipocaloric diet?
i now have about 177lbs at 6'1'', bodyfat~15%

I would say your wasting your time by taking Cuts while bulking. Continue to bulk and then when you feel your large enough cut down a little bit.

just started taking cuts and i love it, question is, which one of your split routines would give me best results? im 20, 6', 180 lbs, and more of an advanced lifter so ill be able to do any of the advanced lifts

Yo brother, i personally like number 9, but you gotta tweak it to make it your own to work best for you.

Universal Rep
02-04-10, 10:15 am
Great review, complete with before/after pics: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=122105751

deanna7272
02-04-10, 12:27 pm
Great review, complete with before/after pics: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=122105751

I saw this before and after journey on here yesterday, GOOD STUFF!!!!

robinsos
02-10-10, 9:10 am
I took cuts right when it hit the market, it didn't work for me that well then. So when I heard that they re-formulated it, I had to give it another try. I took my first pak yesterday (pre-workout) and it felt amazing. My bf is 18.6%. My goal is to get back down to 10%. I am also on a BCAA supplement to help keep my lean mass. I hope this works as well for me as it has so many others on this post. I will definitely post the results after the first 3 weeks.

Eroc7171
02-25-10, 5:55 pm
Im only going into my 5th day on Cuts, and I am already seeing and feeling results! I feel less water weight holding me back and can see some reduction of the "puffyness" associated with water retention.

Ive also noticed a supreme boost in work out endurance, being able to handle twice as much intensity in each work out, and having a desire to work out such that I have doubled up my cardio routine twice in the four days. My muscles feel less fatigue, although I've yet to really test them with heavy strength training, sticking mostly to cardio and PHA for these first few days.

And I also believe that Cuts does have a significant enhancement of mood, as I have more energy and am able to tolerate more stress at work.

So far Im impressed with this product, I can't wait to see what the coming weeks bring, and will share my results here in the forum for those thinking of starting a cuts program

Roc

PIJW
02-25-10, 6:06 pm
grats glad you enjoy it, im on my 2nd cycle and its helped a ton with my cut.

do_work
04-15-10, 4:42 pm
I was asked to send my post to this thread so I'm going to try and update both spots...

Alright guys, first time on the website and I just got my first can of "cuts" in the mail Monday and today was my second day using it. I'm going to try and post my progress/work outs on here as often as possible. Little background, 6'2 198ibs (not sure on BF). I'm looking to cut down to 190-192 for the summer. In the gym I do the WOD from oceansidecrossfit.com and I follow the paleo die (veggies, fruit, meat and nuts).

Yesterday was the first day I had taken cuts. I took my first pak right out of bed at 7 am. I did my thing and ate an orange, banana and a protein shake about 20 minutes later. I took my other pak around noon and ate lunch around 1. I went to the gym around 8. The WOD was 3 rounds for time of 800 meter run/21 shoulder press (95 pounds)/12 power snatches. The workout went well...I sweated more than usual and I assume that was from the cuts. The bad part hit when I was about 10 minutes after my workout and I SHIT my brains out. I seriously should be suspended from my gym for a month for what I did in that bathroom. I think my body was depleted but I know this happened because of the cuts. I went home and drank a ton of water and replenished my body. I went to bed feeling pretty good about the day.

Today I woke up and took my first cuts immediately and ate the same thing for breakfast as yesterday. I ate lunch around noon and forgot to take my 2nd pak of cuts until I got home from work at 5:30 (I was pissed I forgot). I went to the gym around 7:30. The WOD was 7 rounds for time of 9 cleans/9 burpees. I felt great during the workout, but I still sweated a lot more than usual. I felt good enough to do some more lifts after the WOD. Thank god I didn't shit again, but I think I'm still on empty from last night LOL.

I'm feeling good right now. I'm going to check on my weight tomorrow. I couldn't weigh in last night because i felt it wouldn't be accurate. I can't say I have felt anymore "gittery" or anything like that. Overall I have been happy so far.

I'll try and post as I got along so feel free to comment if you feel I should change anything.