PDA

View Full Version : Texas bound

Vinny G
06-02-10, 6:30 pm
I will be in Plano Texas this weekend guest posing -

Dingo
06-02-10, 11:56 pm

rarggrgr just my luck, I have to go to austin to pick my truck up from my father in laws body shop! but anyway, where at in plano?

dannynb
06-03-10, 12:12 am

Son of a biscuit!!!! We
ll be heading to the coast this weekend....might make a BIG detour, so what's going on and where at hoss? If we can make it I'll have to take ya to show you what some real good Texas BBQ is like.

Dingo
06-03-10, 12:36 am
Id like to take him over to Cowboys in Arlington, probably the best honkey-tonk bar in the metroplex. I'd even let him borrow one of my hats.

C.Coronato
06-03-10, 9:30 am
Meet up with Kuclo, and have him take you to Sushi Axion .. Ohh Vinny, you havent lived until you have eaten there. Awesome spot.

Vinny G
06-03-10, 10:10 am
Id like to take him over to Cowboys in Arlington, probably the best honkey-tonk bar in the metroplex. I'd even let him borrow one of my hats.

lets go...i'll wear your hat.

Dingo
06-03-10, 10:40 am
as i said, I wish, I will be down in Austin this weekend. Besides finding good bar-b-q a genuine Texas dancehall should be on everyones list of things to do while in Texas. I hope you enjoy the trip to Texas, just some FYI though, plano and the entire outlying area is more less one giant city from dallas to fort worth. Im sorry I wont be able to attend.

FITGYM
06-03-10, 10:41 am
My sister is working the state fair carnivals there now. Rent a truck Vinnie. Everyone's got a truck down there. Have a good trip.

naturalguy
06-03-10, 11:00 am
Meet up with Kuclo, and have him take you to Sushi Axion .. Ohh Vinny, you havent lived until you have eaten there. Awesome spot.

Yes, awesome place and going with the mayor of Dallas = priceless

squattingtillipuke
06-03-10, 12:39 pm

I haven't been down that way in a while but isn't that the bar that has multiple levels and was like an old department store? For some reason I thought it was in Fort Worth though...All I remember is it was huge and there were a ton of lovely looking ladies!!!!

dannynb
06-03-10, 1:24 pm
Yes, awesome place and going with the mayor of Dallas = priceless

show off.

Mr. Dead
06-03-10, 1:33 pm
Have some brisket for me, while you're there!!!

Dingo
06-08-10, 2:34 pm
howd it go?