PDA

View Full Version : Poor man's cook book

Baldr
06-02-10, 8:11 pm
onight for dinner I made grilled stir fry.

What you need
1/2 to 1 lb chicken or beef
1 bag frozen stir fry vegis
I bowl rice

season the meat the way u want I use eaither garlc or KC masterpeice steak season
then fold it in aluminum foil
Place the vegis in foil too, I put butter and salt on em

It usually takes about a half hour depending on ur grill, i got a shitty charcoal one.

Cook the rice in the microwavve., I put butter and garlic on it. When the steaks done put it all on a plate and enjoy. this whole meal costs maybe 5 bucks, but it's good and it's alot.

Baldr
06-02-10, 8:28 pm
another good one is garlic chicken and wild rice.
You can get the boxes for pretty cheap, and there is usually more for less in the cheep stuff.

I cook my cicken with a lil oil and butter with lots of garlic in a pan on the stove. if u keep it at med it cooks pretty fast.

I buy the bonless chicken breasts in large bags for cheap.

Ass to Ankles
06-02-10, 10:52 pm
Animal Cookie...........................nuf said haha

Baldr
06-04-10, 12:46 am
Animal Cookie...........................nuf said haha

haha yeah well when u want somethin else

reojohn285
06-07-10, 3:45 am
It was funny. But Ones It would be try it. You have really made it. I was thought that It would be so cheap in taste and also in look wise. I wish that You will come better recipe next time.

Baldr
06-07-10, 12:39 pm
It was funny. But Ones It would be try it. You have really made it. I was thought that It would be so cheap in taste and also in look wise. I wish that You will come better recipe next time.

well it's just suppose to be cheap and easy. If u start doing more, then it gets expensive, and takes awhie. if u want it to taste really good then u gotta marinade it, and slow cookit on the grill.

zubda345
01-10-11, 2:10 pm
Some more Cheap and healthy foods + easy to make, for another Poor boy (me) will be nice...

dinengurth
01-10-11, 5:17 pm
I like to use beans and greens combo. also like doing sweet potatoes with greens. Canned is good, fresh is even better. just add desired protein. Sauteed zucchini and tomatoes is another of my favs. Stir fries are definitely a staple of mine. If you're close to an asian market, hit it up for some different produce like japanese eggplant, chinese long beans, bok choy, etc..Also check out japanese style soups. I've found that asian cuisine can be very fitting for a weight training diet..