PDA

View Full Version : good news within 6 days

Joseph V
06-03-10, 4:35 am
i know this is irrelivant towards bodybuilding but finiancially speaking its gonna be intense for me..im turning 19 in september of this year..thats the first good news..secondly im graduating high schhol in 6 days !! =D

ill take 6 months off, and build my money off of having a job..40% of what i get will go into the savings account ..the other 60% will go into the food i need, and the basic stack i use for bodybuilding ( pak, flex, and nitro)

january when i start school im planning to study for my sports nutrition degree....then ill be getting my elite class of personal trainer certificate to train..while part time ill be competing

who knows..maybe one day ll stand next to ttl..that would be awesome

tdubs
06-03-10, 5:42 am
i know this is irrelivant towards bodybuilding but finiancially speaking its gonna be intense for me..im turning 19 in september of this year..thats the first good news..secondly im graduating high schhol in 6 days !! =D

ill take 6 months off, and build my money off of having a job..40% of what i get will go into the savings account ..the other 60% will go into the food i need, and the basic stack i use for bodybuilding ( pak, flex, and nitro)

january when i start school im planning to study for my sports nutrition degree....then ill be getting my elite class of personal trainer certificate to train..while part time ill be competing

who knows..maybe one day ll stand next to ttl..that would be awesome

Solid plan. Good luck bro.

C.Coronato
06-03-10, 9:34 am
Standing next to me?? That would be awesome brother.

First congrats on HS. Thats awesome man, for sure. Enjoy your summer.

Second where are ya headed for school? And where are you going to be doing your personal training certificate. I have mine through ISSA, its good, and recognized, but it is not national and collegiate recognized. I would suggest NASM .. Your call though brother. Enjoy summer!

FITGYM
06-03-10, 10:38 am
that is great news and congrats on hs. you have a solid plan sos far. don't loose that and great things will come. getting certified is a great ideal as well and it can teach you to train with your head. ISSA is a great one to have and it is recognized. I have ISSA. They have all the tools you need for a personal training career and their C.E.U. accountability is not expensive. There are others like ACE, ACSM, NASM, and more but ACE and NASM are expensive with the C.E.U.'s and ACSM is not.

Find out what might be offered at the school you are going to