PDA

View Full Version : wanna get hyooge fast

Optimus Prime
06-03-10, 11:29 am
someone help me with a good litfng program pleeze..

mritter3
06-03-10, 11:31 am
not sure what u mean man...i see u want to get big...i am a big fan of 531, dc training, and HRT, but the key is what u put in to the mix, u say u want to get 'huge" but u have to make the commintment to lift heavy, eat a ton, and get the proper rest....if u can do all three u can achieve it my man.

C.Coronato
06-03-10, 11:55 am
Alot of it will come down to diet my man. First you have to eat up to grow! Hows the diet looking?

Optimus Prime
06-03-10, 11:56 am
Alot of it will come down to diet my man. First you have to eat up to grow! Hows the diet looking?

i red somewhere about eaitng 6 meals a day. im always full tho but i think i eat a lot.

C.Coronato
06-03-10, 11:57 am
Can you post up a sample diet of what you ate yesterday .. Thatll help us get a better understanding of where your at.

Optimus Prime
06-03-10, 12:14 pm
Can you post up a sample diet of what you ate yesterday .. Thatll help us get a better understanding of where your at.

ima write down everything i eat tomorow and post it hear. thnx treetrunk!!!

LegendKillerJosh
06-03-10, 1:11 pm
go to the training section and read up.

Optimus Prime
06-03-10, 1:17 pm
go to the training section and read up.

trainin is gunna get me hyooge? cuz mr. treetrunks here says its about diet. now ima confused. training or diet? whos rite?

ghost
06-03-10, 1:19 pm
trainin is gunna get me hyooge? cuz mr. treetrunks here says its about diet. now ima confused. training or diet? whos rite?

Both.

Both are vital to growing.

Nix0r
06-03-10, 1:21 pm
Both.

Both are vital to growing.

Can't have one without the other.

msktyshha
06-03-10, 1:23 pm
ok it's simple, if you eat tons of good food and don't train you won't get huge muscles, but infact you will turn fat. Now if your training is hardcore but you don't eat right, you won't get huge cause training tears your muscles up, so instead of getting hyoooge you will get smaller. So go to the gym train hard, now your muscles will tear up and will need food to repair themselves and get hyooge, so give them the food, now when you do both, you will get hyoooge. You have to do both in order to get hyooge

mritter3
06-03-10, 1:24 pm
Can't have one without the other.

damn straight....gotta have em both

IronWilson
06-03-10, 1:49 pm

Here are a couple of secrets to getting huge.

1. Jack off....A LOT! It boosts testosterone levels and forearm strength.

2. Go on a fasting diet, while injecting 4IUs of Insulin per day.

3. On leg day, load up a bar with as much weight as you can. Proceed to perform a squat, then only go down about 3-4 inches. Going to parallel or below that will waste too much muscle.

4. Whenever you are performing an exercise, scream at the top of your lungs. This increases oxygen utilization, arguably as well as sleeping in an altitude chamber.

I have never told these secrets to anyone at all.

Nix0r
06-03-10, 1:52 pm
I heard squatting at or below parallel is horrible for your knees. That's why I do quarter squats in the Smith Machine.

Seriously though. Eat like a horse, then eat the horse. Stick to heavy, basic, compound lifts (Squat, Bench, Deadlift, Overhead Press). Get ready to grow.

Mindaugas
06-03-10, 2:48 pm
I heard squatting at or below parallel is horrible for your knees. That's why I do quarter squats in the Smith Machine.

Doing quarter squats is even worse for your knees than going to parallel.

Cstlfx
06-03-10, 4:22 pm

You if look at the top right corner there are "training" and "diet" links. Both have excellent articles that should be read through. They're good reads and have a wealth of knowledge. The training section even has split routines for you to browse through.

That'll be a great place to start. You may even want to try one of those routines. Also, read through the training and diet sections on the forum. Digest that for a while and try some stuff that you might like/able to do with the equipment you have.

Last, there is no getting huge fast. It doesnt happen. It takes patience and time with a lot of hardwork.

Nix0r
06-03-10, 4:48 pm
Doing quarter squats is even worse for your knees than going to parallel.

I suppose I should have thrown on the <blatant sarcasm> tags. My mistake.

Mindaugas
06-03-10, 5:32 pm

oops .... yea now that i read it, it's pretty clear that you were joking hah (feels stupid)... i guess just reading parallel squats and bad for the knees triggered a reaction in my brain.... i hate when i hear people say that

Tron
06-03-10, 5:46 pm

Dang it, Steve! N00B mistake!

Here are a couple of secrets to getting huge.

1. Jack off....A LOT! It boosts testosterone levels and forearm strength.

2. Go on a fasting diet, while injecting 4IUs of Insulin per day.

3. On leg day, load up a bar with as much weight as you can. Proceed to perform a squat, then only go down about 3-4 inches. Going to parallel or below that will waste too much muscle.

4. Whenever you are performing an exercise, scream at the top of your lungs. This increases oxygen utilization, arguably as well as sleeping in an altitude chamber.

I have never told these secrets to anyone at all.

Oh dear... this guy knows very little and you use sarcasm... I love it personally... but in this situation, poor guy is gonna load up the bar with 400 pounds and do the 3-inch squat... blow out a knee... However, I love the list.

OK, the three keys to "getting hyooge..." Eatx6, Train, Sleep... repeat. Eat 4000 calories... a gram and a half of protein per pound of bodyweight... and make sure this stuff is lean... no fast food and such... This is basic, but it sounds like you don't realize this about it in the first place, Mr. Transformer. You want overall size, stick with compounds on training... Incline Bench, Squats, Deadlifts, and Military press...

msktyshha
06-03-10, 8:41 pm
what can make you hyooge???? I have the secret you came to this world for..... the CUBE!!!!

IronWilson
06-03-10, 8:45 pm
Oh dear... this guy knows very little and you use sarcasm... I love it personally... but in this situation, poor guy is gonna load up the bar with 400 pounds and do the 3-inch squat... blow out a knee... However, I love the list.

OK, the three keys to "getting hyooge..." Eatx6, Train, Sleep... repeat. Eat 4000 calories... a gram and a half of protein per pound of bodyweight... and make sure this stuff is lean... no fast food and such... This is basic, but it sounds like you don't realize this about it in the first place, Mr. Transformer. You want overall size, stick with compounds on training... Incline Bench, Squats, Deadlifts, and Military press...

Have you seen this guy's other threads. He is an obvious troll. Hence the response.

Tron
06-04-10, 11:04 am
Have you seen this guy's other threads. He is an obvious troll. Hence the response.

Nope, didn't... thanks for the extra info, bro. Sorry bout that.

Did laugh at the post though.

The Misfit
06-04-10, 6:12 pm
OP, what I am posting you may already know but I'm doing so on the assumption that you are somewhat fairly new to the iron-game, please correct me if I am wrong.

First and foremost...there is no training routine/diet/supplement that will get you huge FAST. And by huge I mean a great deal of muscle mass while maintaining a LEAN body/having a low body percentage. Getting huge TAKES TIME. Getting huge takes HARD WORK. Getting huge takes CONSISTENCY. Getting huge takes DISCIPLINE.
Here's a quote from Dante 'Doggcrapp' Trudel the founder of DC training on getting huge:

Want to know the fastest way to walk around at 250 ripped--THE ABSOLUTELY G'DAMN FASTEST WAY TO GET THERE? TAKE 2 YEARS AND EAT HUGE AMOUNTS OF FOOD, AND TRAIN WITH BRUTALLY HEAVY WEIGHTS, AND BECOME A BIG FAT OFFENSIVE LINEMAN LOOKING GUY AT 330LBS....AND NO IT WONT BE PRETTY...AT ALL. MOST OF ALL DONT DO ANYTHING THAT COULD POSSIBLY EVEN IMPEDE THE SLIGHTEST IN MUSCLE MASS GAIN. Just eat copious amounts of food (up to 500-600 grams of protein) and bring your bodyweight up the charts which will allow you leverage and strength gains to allow you use the incredible weights you have to use in the gym to accomplish this. Then after being at that level for density reasons for awhile, you can slowly take it down and I mean slowly and most likely have the most muscle mass gain your genetics allowed in that time frame. That is the probably the fastest way in the shortest time to get there. But definitely not the most desirable but truth is truth. Am i recommending that approach--HELL NO, but if we are talking about getting this done as fast as humanly possible then I have to be blunt. Noone wants to look like a fat slob even if it means the end result will be much closer to their ideal.

I started training at about 20 at 137lbs and predominantly spent the next 15 YEARS eating tremendous amounts of food, training with very heavy weights but keeping active so I am at a leaness I personally am satisfied with. I topped out at about 303lbs and but currently hang around 283-288 because thats what I like to be at. I put my dues in here. I might jump in a show if time allows but because of my schedule currently we will have to see how that works out. Mainly Im looking forward to the day I can kind of relax and not push the limits like I have all these years. The 6 meals a day every day, and the war with the logbook along with lugging around 285-300lbs sometimes becomes very tedious. I go to bed at nite thinking exactly what Im going to do and what all this hard work will easily allow myself to do when I decide to crank the dial downward. Cardio will be done 6 times a week for health and bodyfat reasons and that will take priority.

On training and nutrition:
I may be a little off on some parts here so other brothers correct me if I am wrong. During/after training, muscle is broken down not built (in other words you are in a CATABOLIC state). Here's where diet steps in; food is the MOST ANABOLIC thing available to you, so eating a post workout meal (containing protein/fat/carbs) hinders any further muscle breakdown and assists with muscle recovery. Add this to your other 5 or 6 meals consumed throughout the day and you have a body which is anabolic throughout the day.
Main point here: DIET and TRAINING go HAND IN HAND.

Some of the other brothers have recommended you start a strength program. I agree with them. DO NOT START A DC TRAINING ROUTINE you are not ready for it.
Here is some stuff on strength programs from a previous post:

The best routines are those that focus on progression with the basic compound movements; i.e. squats, deadlifts, bench pressing, military presses, dips, rows, chins etc.
As a general guideline, if you are not in the 'Advanced' category for bench press, squat and deadlift as set out in the below links, you are not IMO ready for DC.

http://www.exrx.net/Testing/WeightLi...Standards.html

DO NOT JUMP FROM ROUTINE TO ROUTINE EVERY FEW WEEKS OR MONTHS, DO THEM STRICTLY AS LAID OUT AND BE PATIENT.

Below are some time proven options for building a foundation: -

2.1 Basic Strength Routine

This is a routine based on Mark Rippetoe’s book called “Starting Strength”. You can buy the book at www.startingstrength.com. Mark's clients generally gain 30-40 pounds in around 6 months.

The program is very simple, but also very effective.

Alternate Workout A and Workout B every other day, 3 times a week; i.e. MWF.

e.g.

Week 1:

M - Workout A
W -Workout B
F - Workout A

Week 2:

M- Workout B
W - Workout A
F - Workout B

Repeat.

Do your warm-ups and then do the work sets listed below with the same working weight.

Workout A
3x5 Squat
3x5 Bench Press
1x5 Deadlift
**2x8 Dips (or assisted dip machine or decline DB bench press)

Workout B
3x5 Squat
3x5 Standing military press
3x5 Pendlay or BB Rows
**2x8 Chin-ups

** = optional.

Form:
Make sure that you learn proper form before using heavy weight.
Do not ever sacrifice good form for more weight.
Post videos on here for constructive feedback on your form, or enter ISOM.
Check out the links below from experienced members here.
Always lower the weight with control.

Isolation Exercises:
If you think that you need more isolation exercises for arms, think again.
Your arms get hit by doing bench (triceps), dips (triceps), military press (triceps), BB Rows (biceps) and chin ups (biceps).
Do not add any direct arm work - we will worry about the detail once the foundation has been built

Poundages:
Do not increase the weight until you get all sets with the target weight.
Start about 15% below your max when starting out.
Aim to increase your lifts by around 2.5% every week if you make your targets.

Warm-up Sets:
Do enough to warmp up and nothing more.
If you are doing 200lb squats for 3 sets of 5:
Do something like > 55 x 5 > 95 x 5 > 145 x 3 > 175 x 2 >>> then 200 x 5 x 3 sets

If you are lifting your working sets under 150 I would cut out the 3rd warmup set of 1x5 because it wont be needed.

Rest interval
Take enough rest so that you are ready to give your next work set 100%.

Diet
Read up on this site or contact local nutrition expert, Skip.

2.2 Recommended Reading Material

Please read:

(a) Mark Rippetoe Interviews
http://www.scribd.com/doc/3483857/In...-Matt-Reynolds
http://www.scribd.com/doc/3483849/In...-Matt-Reynolds

(b) Glenn Pendlay Postings
http://stronglifts.com/forum/lessons...lay-t8840.html

(c) Kelly Baggett Articles
http://www.mindandmuscle.net/article...tt/bodybuilder
http://www.higher-faster-sports.com/bodybuilding.html

There you have it. Good luck Optimus.

auburn_1984
06-05-10, 7:03 am
I think to get huge takes a little while so it isnt all fat huge. Like everything else it takes time. When you started lifting you didnt go straight to benching 350+lbs it takes time to get there and precious time that shouldnt be rushed. Take a look at this article i found on here. http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=24814

Like others has already stated eat alot of clean food and when you think it is enough eat some more. Then train heavy using a good sound program such as starting strength or madcow 5x5.