PDA

View Full Version : iz this tru?

Optimus Prime
06-03-10, 11:32 am
i cant belive it but a freind of mine said a lot of pro bodybuilders are gay. iz it tru???? no way im thinkin..

Mr. Dead
06-03-10, 11:35 am
i cant belive it but a freind of mine said a lot of pro bodybuilders are gay. iz it tru???? no way im thinkin..

If they were, would it really matter...??? Just a thought, there...

U Mad Brah?
06-03-10, 11:37 am
can't throw blanket statements about pros brah... though i hear G for P is a dirty little side of the sport brahs... not sure how rampant it is my brahonies

Optimus Prime
06-03-10, 11:38 am
If they were, would it really matter...??? Just a thought, there...

no but if its tru it seems realy wierd cuz bodybuilding is supposed to be so manly and all.. its kinda like womens bodybuilding. it women but they look like the mens. mebbe mens bodybuilding is where the men look like th e ladies?? that would be realy funny....i guess.

Optimus Prime
06-03-10, 11:38 am
can't throw blanket statements about pros brah... though i hear G for P is a dirty little side of the sport brahs... not sure how rampant it is my brahonies

g for p? is that a steriod??

PORTERHOUSE
06-03-10, 11:42 am
I don't see how it matters, and I don't really pay attention to pros anyways, but It would surprise me.

Having said that, this is a garbage thread and hopefully it ends up in the bullshit.

Optimus Prime
06-03-10, 11:55 am
I don't see how it matters, and I don't really pay attention to pros anyways, but It would surprise me.

Having said that, this is a garbage thread and hopefully it ends up in the bullshit.

sos you dont like it or agree so its garbage?thnks man.i thoght this was a place were people werent made fun of and where we were all respecful.my mistke.

Aggression
06-03-10, 11:59 am
no but if its tru it seems realy wierd cuz bodybuilding is supposed to be so manly and all..

Word?

I compete. And I love the sport. But posing trunks, whole-body shaving, and tanning lotions aren't some of the words I'd use to describe 'manly'.

Mr. Dead
06-03-10, 12:00 pm
Word?

I compete. And I love the sport. But posing trunks, whole-body shaving, and tanning lotions aren't some of the words I'd use to describe 'manly'.

*LOL* Too true...

PORTERHOUSE
06-03-10, 12:16 pm
sos you dont like it or agree so its garbage?thnks man.i thoght this was a place were people werent made fun of and where we were all respecful.my mistke.

rule 8.

Honestly I don't care 1 way or the other, but this is the kind of shit that should be left out of lifting. Its off topic and doesn't really matter, a distraction ---> bullshit.

Don't take it so personally, no one else seems to care anyways.

aggression brings up an interesting point though, haha.

ghost
06-03-10, 12:29 pm
off topic, off limits, CLOSED AND moved to the BULLSHIT area.