PDA

View Full Version : censhorshiop part 2

Optimus Prime
06-03-10, 1:19 pm
Are you dense? Are you seriously going to attempt to start a fight with a 2 watchmen who are in your thread already? This will NOT end well for you.

Starting threads referencing said lifestyles is AGAINST the rules. Pretty fucking simple. If you dont want to follow the rules. Then i can give you a little break from here...

so its a fight?? since when? cuz uy cant explain how i broke the rules?? you got the speicial mod powers so you can do wut you want? i buy animal products and this is how i get treatd? aint rite.

i wanna know whos in charge here. not so mod on sum power trip.

ghost
06-03-10, 1:23 pm
so its a fight?? since when? cuz uy cant explain how i broke the rules?? you got the speicial mod powers so you can do wut you want? i buy animal products and this is how i get treatd? aint rite.

i wanna know whos in charge here. not so mod on sum power trip.

A. I am not "so mod on sum power trip."
B. The rules WERE explained to you. More than once.
C. You have been a member on this forvm since July of 2007 and if you havent learned the rules around here yet. You will not.
D. I am not doing "wut" I want. I am following the guidelines set before us by CORPORATE to regulate THEIR forvm.

U Mad Brah?
06-03-10, 1:25 pm
OP brah, I like this life youre giving to the forum brah... kinda bland for the most part here brahs... Machine brah has given some life to it recently wit a few of his posts brah... been here for a few months but at tiems the brahs r a bit uptight arond here....

Appollonian
06-03-10, 1:26 pm
Being respectful of the Moderators and other members is one of the rules. Calm down and contribute to the discussions on the Forvm.

ghost
06-03-10, 1:27 pm
OP brah, I like this life youre giving to the forum brah... kinda bland for the most part here brahs... Machine brah has given some life to it recently wit a few of his posts brah... been here for a few months but at tiems the brahs r a bit uptight arond here....
we arent uptight. we have a bevy of rules that need to be followed. Rather simple. Follow the rules, or leave. -shrug.

msktyshha
dude forget about it, just don't worry or take it seriously as to why your thread was closed or w.e The forvm is a great place to ask questions regarding diet and training, and these guys here really help out a lot cause many of them are pros and know there shit. So forget about the gay bodybuilder shit who cares, don't let that get you banned from the forvm man cause you'll be missing out on alot.

Beowulf
For what it's worth Optimus, I don't think most of the members hear care for the threads you posted. That doesn't mean your questions or opinions are no less valid though. Personally, I don't like it when others think they have the right to call something good or bad. Says who?

On the flip side, I do think rules are good and that's what makes this place special. That said, I think there rules are unevenly and unequally applied sometimes. Sometimes, at least it appears to me, threads are closed for no valid reason. Just my thoughts on the matter.

mritter3
06-03-10, 1:28 pm
its not that anyone is uptight BRAH, but if you cannot remember the rules on this forum, you have zero business being on this forum....i have not heard any other members complaining....have you?

ghost
For those who might not have had a chance to read them yet, here is a link to the rules, which were posted 12/30/2006.
http://forum.animalpak.com/announcement.php?f=3

Beowulf
Being respectful of the Moderators and other members is one of the rules. Calm down and contribute to the discussions on the Forvm.

I think he only got upset when the Watchmen started shutting down his threads. Again, I don't know how productive those threads were but IMHO, I don't think he posted anything that violated the rules as far as I could tell. This place does tend towards censorship sometimes.

ghost
06-03-10, 1:29 pm
I think he only got upset when the Watchmen started shutting down his threads. Again, I don't know how productive those threads were but IMHO, I don't think he posted anything that violated the rules as far as I could tell. This place does tend towards censorship sometimes.

Rule # 8 was violated. Which is why the original thread was shut down.

as was indicated by Elite.

Beowulf
06-03-10, 1:30 pm
For those who might not have had a chance to read them yet, here is a link to the rules, which were posted 12/30/2006.
http://forum.animalpak.com/announcement.php?f=3

With all due respect, rules are just words. Words aren't things we can hold in our hands, like stones. They are slippery. In short, rules are open to interpretation and thus prone to potentially uneven application. Having rules are important. But honestly, what's more important is the understanding and judicious application of said rules.

Beowulf
06-03-10, 1:31 pm
Rule # 8 was violated. Which is why the original thread was shut down.

as was indicated by Elite.

From where I stand, I respectfully disagree. But whatever. This is not my fight. And more importantly, I'm not a Watchman;)

Mr. Dead
06-03-10, 1:31 pm
8) Off Topics & Off Limits...
We all come from different backgrounds. From all walks of life… Race, creed, color, nationality, economic background. What brings us together is our love of the lifestyle and the fact that we all have committed our lives, in varying degrees, to the call of iron. This is a place to unify, to come together, to learn and to grow as a community. There are divisive issues in this world, no doubt about that, and many of us have very strong opinions. But those opinions have no place here and very little relevance. We here at Animalpak.com believe that it is good to feel strongly about these type of issues... However, matters of religion, politics, discussions about sex or lifestyles, and talk of drugs are officially off limits.

Elite
06-03-10, 1:32 pm
So are we gonna reopen the threads and out some bodybuilders we know are gay & speculate on some we have an inkling might be chasing the funnel instead of the tunnel?

Beowulf
06-03-10, 1:32 pm
8) Off Topics & Off Limits...
We all come from different backgrounds. From all walks of life… Race, creed, color, nationality, economic background. What brings us together is our love of the lifestyle and the fact that we all have committed our lives, in varying degrees, to the call of iron. This is a place to unify, to come together, to learn and to grow as a community. There are divisive issues in this world, no doubt about that, and many of us have very strong opinions. But those opinions have no place here and very little relevance. We here at Animalpak.com believe that it is good to feel strongly about these type of issues... However, matters of religion, politics, discussions about sex or lifestyles, and talk of drugs are officially off limits.

Like the Watchmen, I think you are reading the rules far too literally.

ghost
06-03-10, 1:33 pm

Not "too literally" we are reading the rules Just as Corporate has laid out for us to do..

Beowulf
06-03-10, 1:33 pm
So are we gonna reopen the threads and out some bodybuilders we know are gay & speculate on some we have an inkling might be chasing the funnel instead of the tunnel?

I wouldn't know until the thread ran its due course. None of us would. But in effect, by cutting short the conversation, by censoring it, we'll never know will we?

Beowulf
06-03-10, 1:34 pm
Not "too literally" we are reading the rules Just as Corporate has laid out for us to do..

Perhaps this is a conversation that requires "Corporate"? Lol.

Mr. Dead
06-03-10, 1:35 pm

Sex or lifestyles are off topic... Take your pick as to what category someone's sexuality being put into question would fall under... And in the end, as I posted in his original thread... Does someone's sexuality REALLY matter...???

Elite
06-03-10, 1:36 pm
Remember, this is a company website. Anything on here can directly/indirectly impact on this company.

ghost
06-03-10, 1:36 pm
Perhaps this is a conversation that requires "Corporate"? Lol.

Sure, pm J-Dawg, NaturalGuy, G Diesel, Juggernaut, Aggression, Valkerie, TreeTrunkLegs.... need anyone else to ask?

Beowulf
06-03-10, 1:38 pm
Remember, this is a company website. Anything on here can directly/indirectly impact on this company.

I agree, including the actions of its agents (e.g., mods). Think about that too;)

Beowulf
Sure, pm J-Dawg, NaturalGuy, G Diesel, Juggernaut, Aggression, Valkerie, TreeTrunkLegs.... need anyone else to ask?

Lol, you're far too literal. But since you raised the subject, who is the "head dog"?

ghost
I agree, including the actions of its agents (e.g., mods). Think about that too;)

we do think about that, which is why Elite, Rev8Ball, and myself are rather strict about the rules.

ghost
06-03-10, 1:39 pm
Lol, you're far too literal. But since you raised the subject, who is the "head dog"?

that would be J-Dawg.

Beowulf
06-03-10, 1:45 pm
we do think about that, which is why Elite, Rev8Ball, and myself are rather strict about the rules.

that would be J-Dawg.

I had very strict parents. Maybe that's why I like to question authority, lol.

Thanks for the info. Perhaps I'll send him a PM.

Elite
06-03-10, 1:52 pm
I get a sense that some people here are troubled by 'mods' and their 'powers'. Its simple. We didn't go to mod school or graduate from the evil empire. We were chosen, over time, to uphold the forvm rules that are put before all of us. Thats all we do. There are no agenda's, bullying, intimidation and acts of superiority. We watch over, deliberate and take the necessary action in the best interests of the forvm and Universal Nutrition/Animal. Any problems with how this place is being run, as stated by ghost, go directy to J-Dawg and voice concerns/opinion. Anything unclear about rules, again, go directly to J-Dawg.

Mr. Dead
06-03-10, 1:53 pm
I get a sense that some people here are troubled by 'mods' and their 'powers'. Its simple. We didn't go to mod school or graduate from the evil empire. We were chosen, over time, to uphold the forvm rules that are put before all of us. Thats all we do. There are no agenda's, bullying, intimidation and acts of superiority. We watch over, deliberate and take the necessary action in the best interests of the forvm and Universal Nutrition/Animal. Any problems with how this place is being run, as stated by ghost, go directy to J-Dawg and voice concerns/opinion. Anything unclear about rules, again, go directly to J-Dawg.

Damn!!! I wanted to go to "Evil Empire" school... Thanks for dashing my hopes...

Beowulf
06-03-10, 1:54 pm

For what it's worth, I think you guys do a smashing job. At least most of you;) Truth is, its a thankless job but an important one nonetheless. Even I would admit to that. Thanks.

ghost

Very eloquently put. and until J-Dawg or someone else from Corporate decides what is being done with this thread, Closed.

Elite
Damn!!! I wanted to go to "Evil Empire" school... Thanks for dashing my hopes...

Bad school, great album though!