PDA

View Full Version : Hard Muscles....

zubda345
06-04-10, 5:34 am
Hey all,

I can't get my muscles hard, I was fat only a bit left now, I have a clean diet. How can I make muscles hard????

Legacy
06-04-10, 9:49 am
Diet and lift heavy

C.Coronato
06-04-10, 9:50 am
Hard muscles come from proper nutrition, cardio, and low body fat. You said in one of you past posts, you cant follow a diet. That is the number one thing you need to do. Depending on how much you weighed when you started it could take a very long time to lose all of the fat to have hard muscles.

Aggression
06-04-10, 10:43 am
If you can't follow a diet, don't ever expect your muscles to be hard/dense, dude.

msktyshha
06-04-10, 12:06 pm
just keep lifting heavy and eat a lot so you can get bigger, and when you are fully motivated and think you are mentally ready than go on a strict diet and lose that fat and get hard muscles. Don't go on a cutting diet, if all you are gonna do is ditch it in the middle, cause than all you will be doing is wasting time and hindering your gains

Legacy
06-04-10, 1:24 pm
I am a big believer that hard muscles come from heavy consistent work. You see a lot of guys that add a lot of muscle mass to their frames, but then a lot of it doesn't stay. Using heavy work you build a base for your body to handle and grow custom to so its always there. I think "feel workouts" have their place in every routine, but having that base is something that I believe is important to growing the mature muscle.

zubda345
06-04-10, 1:39 pm
Hard muscles come from proper nutrition, cardio, and low body fat. You said in one of you past posts, you cant follow a diet. That is the number one thing you need to do. Depending on how much you weighed when you started it could take a very long time to lose all of the fat to have hard muscles.

What I meant was that I feel HARD to follow it now, but I still follow it, can U suggest something now??