PDA

View Full Version : The Deadman Rises Up To Claim What's His... 2013

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

Mr. Dead
06-04-10, 10:42 am
Okay, I've put the disaster of my last show behind me... I'll chalk it up as a learning experience, and leave it at that... I made some good gains, and was my best ever the 2 days before the show... I've got my next show figured out, just waiting for them to put out the Exact date... But, it will be in October of 2011... The NPC Washington Iron Man... I'll be applying many things that I learned during my last journey... And, Rage will be guiding me through this, and in the fall I'll be training with Stan "Rhino" Efferding... BTW, the last time I checked, this show is a National Qualifier...
Starting Monday, this will be in full swing... I've taken the week off, to replenish my glycogen stores and let my nervous system recover... Time to do this, and do it big!!!

Q
06-04-10, 10:59 am
Count me in!

Mr. Dead
06-04-10, 11:01 am
Count me in!

Awesome!!! Great to have ya!!!

PIJW
06-04-10, 11:13 am
You know im in on this, gotta give you hell all the way

Mr. Dead
06-04-10, 11:14 am
You know im in on this, gotta give you hell all the way

*LOL* Wouldn't have it any other way...

Funky
06-04-10, 11:17 am
So what are you trying to say is it not always time to work?? LOL I am subbed brother!

Joseph V
06-04-10, 11:17 am

even though im reallyyoung at a age of 18 years old..im intrested in how the over 40 years of age handle themselves on stage

stan efferding is bidding 20,000 extra bucks that he can beat johnie jackson in the strength show..AND beat his personal records there

lets wait and see what happens

Mr. Dead
06-04-10, 11:18 am
So what are you trying to say is it not always time to work?? LOL I am subbed brother!

*LOL* Every once in awhile it's good to take a break... Especially, since I don't to any de-loads... Great to have ya!!!

Mr. Dead
06-04-10, 11:20 am
even though im reallyyoung at a age of 18 years old..im intrested in how the over 40 years of age handle themselves on stage

stan efferding is bidding 20,000 extra bucks that he can beat johnie jackson in the strength show..AND beat his personal records there

lets wait and see what happens

Great to have ya!!! Over the years, I've had to adapt my training... As I got older the metabolism changed, the body's hormonal levels have changed... Injuries and such have also played a part in the evolution and adaptaion of my training and diet, as well... And... My money's on Stan!!! *LOL*

Joseph V
06-04-10, 11:29 am
me too lol..i think johnnie and muscletech are full of shit when they say "worlds strongest bodybuilder"...i believe its more of a claim then anything else

Mr. Dead
06-04-10, 11:31 am
me too lol..i think johnnie and muscletech are full of shit when they say "worlds strongest bodybuilder"...i believe its more of a claim then anything else

Johnnie is pretty strong, though, and has competed in a few powerlifting meets...

firsthorseman97
06-04-10, 11:33 am
You know I'm in for this one, MD.

Joseph V
06-04-10, 11:33 am
he is dont get me wrong..but its one thing when you are the strongest and another when you claim to be

its like if i were to say im the biggest 18 year old bodybuilder as of now..anyone would know thats bullshit of me to say lol

ill be watching through the webcast live ..and laughing when he johnnie loses..i dont hate the guy but i think stan couldve beaten him last year..problem was that stan didnt compete in it

Joseph V
06-04-10, 11:36 am
also..isnt efferding older then johnnie..which can bring johnnie and the others to shame ?

Mr. Dead
06-04-10, 11:39 am
You know I'm in for this one, MD.

Awesome!!! Great to have ya!!! This should be far more productive than my last venture...

he is dont get me wrong..but its one thing when you are the strongest and another when you claim to be

its like if i were to say im the biggest 18 year old bodybuilder as of now..anyone would know thats bullshit of me to say lol

ill be watching through the webcast live ..and laughing when he johnnie loses..i dont hate the guy but i think stan couldve beaten him last year..problem was that stan didnt compete in it

also..isnt efferding older then johnnie..which can bring johnnie and the others to shame ?

I'm not sure if Johnnie has actually committed to doing it, yet... But, Stan has called him out, several times... And, Stan is the only one with an actual ranking in the powerlifting world... And, as far as age, yeah, Stan is older... He's my age, to be exact...

Joseph V
06-04-10, 11:44 am
Awesome!!! Great to have ya!!! This should be far more productive than my last venture...

I'm not sure if Johnnie has actually committed to doing it, yet... But, Stan has called him out, several times... And, Stan is the only one with an actual ranking in the powerlifting world... And, as far as age, yeah, Stan is older... He's my age, to be exact...

just goes to show hes afraidbro..its all about protecting his claim and image..if anything johnnie wont compete..instead maybe ben white will take his place..who knows

Mr. Dead
06-04-10, 11:45 am
just goes to show hes afraidbro..its all about protecting his claim and image..if anything johnnie wont compete..instead maybe ben white will take his place..who knows

I've heard, that they're trying to get Zack Khan in on it, as well...

Joseph V
06-04-10, 11:49 am
I've heard, that they're trying to get Zack Khan in on it, as well...

HOLY SHIT!...were my first words..i love zhack kan lol..i saw a video of him where dorian was training his back and it seems to be that hes very strong as well

Mr. Dead
06-04-10, 11:51 am
HOLY SHIT!...were my first words..i love zhack kan lol..i saw a video of him where dorian was training his back and it seems to be that hes very strong as well

He is... So, it should be very interesting...

Mr. Dead
06-04-10, 12:11 pm
"DIET
It is critical that you follow my diet and drink 1 gallon minimum of water every day. The more obstacles you have, the better your story and the less excuses others can make because you set the bar for them. Success in dieting is in preparation. Cook all your meals the night before or the day of. If that doesn't work, then cook 3 or 4 or even 7 days of food, freeze it and manage accordingly. Always have a portable cooler and always have ice packs on hand. Get used to eating food cold. Do what it takes to make it happen.

Meal #1
8 oz. Top Sirloin or 8 whole eggs and 1 cup of oatmeal
Meal #2
3 scoops Real Gains and 1 scoop Ultra Iso Whey
Meal #3
8 oz. chicken breast, 10 oz yam
Meal #4
3 scoops Real Gains and 1 scoop Ultra Iso Whey
Meal #5
8 oz. chicken breast, 10 oz yam
Meal #6
Dinner - flexible. Eat about 75 grams worth of protein and 75 grams of carbs. Keep the fat down and add a salad

All food measurements are uncooked

TRAINING
Only working sets are listed.

Day 1 - Arms:

Triceps pushdowns 2 x 10
Partial Dips weighted 2 x 10
Dumbbell Triceps Ext 2 x 10
Incline Dumbbell curls 2 x 10
Hammer Curls 2 x 10
Cable Curls 2 x 10
Abs

Day 2 - Quads, Hamstrings

Leg Extension-pre-exhaust 3 x 50/40/30
Leg Press 2 x 15
Squats 2 x 10
Lying Leg Curls 3 x 10
Standing Leg Curls 2 x 10

Day 3 - Off

Day 4 - Chest & Shoulders:

Barbell or DB Press 2 x 10
Incline DB Flyes 2 x 10
Decline BB Press 2 x 10
Smith Military Press 2 x 10
Dumbbell Shoulder Press 2 x 10
Side Laterals 2 x 10

Day 5 - Back, Traps, Rear Delts and Calves:

Deadlift or T Bar Rows 2 x 10
Dumbbell Rows 2 x 10
Wide Grip Pull Downs 2 x 10
Bent Laterals 2 x 10
Barbell Shrugs 2 x 20
Calf Extensions 4 x 25
Calf Raises 4 x 25

Day 6 & 7 - Off

CARDIO
None."

All are subject to change, and if I can find a partner, I'll be incorporating some HRT, as well...

Nix0r
06-04-10, 12:17 pm
Looks damn solid, Deadman! Do you plan on changing up anything once you start your training with The Rhino? I'm sure he'll be chock-full of information to throw at you.

Mr. Dead
06-04-10, 12:19 pm
Looks damn solid, Deadman! Do you plan on changing up anything once you start your training with The Rhino? I'm sure he'll be chock-full of information to throw at you.

Thanks!!! Any changes will only be made with Rage's approval... But I'll definitely be takin' notes!!! And, I'm quite sure that Rage would approve of the changes, if any... But, that's a reflection on how much I trust Rage... The man has gotten me to my best ever, and we've only scratched the surface...

Mr. Dead
06-04-10, 12:29 pm
Real Gains (Cookies and Cream...)
EAA Stack (Juicy Watermelon...)
Torrent (Green Apple Avalanche...)
Ultra Iso Whey (Lemonade...)
Pump (Alternated with Grape Shock Therapy...)
Test
M-Stak
Iso-Stack
Pak
Glutamine
Storm (Grape... As needed...)
(If I start putting on too much fat, Torrent and Real Gains will be dropped, and I will revert to "Deadman's Resurrection Juice" or Torrent Zero...)

DANO
06-04-10, 2:13 pm
Ok, i am here now. work can start! <grin>.... two things i see that i like... DEADlifts, and no cardio! haha

C.Coronato
06-04-10, 2:17 pm
Looking very good brotha. In 5 weeks or so .. ill be right there with you, enjoying the ride as well .. What is your starting weight now after the dieting and show? And do you have any pics? From even before the show?

Mr. Dead
06-04-10, 2:19 pm
Looking very good brotha. In 5 weeks or so .. ill be right there with you, enjoying the ride as well .. What is your starting weight now after the dieting and show?

I'm not sure... I think around 180... I'll be stepping on the scale Monday, though, for a starting reference... The addition of sodium, carbs, and water haven't leveled off the weight... It's a rollercoaster, currently...

Mr. Dead
06-04-10, 2:20 pm
Ok, i am here now. work can start! <grin>.... two things i see that i like... DEADlifts, and no cardio! haha

About time you got here!!! I wasn't going to hold things up, forever, waiting on you... *LOL* Great to have ya!!!

C.Coronato
06-04-10, 2:22 pm
I'm not sure... I think around 180... I'll be stepping on the scale Monday, though, for a starting reference... The addition of sodium, carbs, and water haven't leveled off the weight... It's a rollercoaster, currently...

Yes i know that very well my man. Once you get on Rages plan, you will level out. Excited for you.

smoothballer
06-04-10, 2:52 pm
Looks like a solid plan of attack.
You know I'm subbed for the ride!

Mr. Dead
06-04-10, 3:32 pm
Yes i know that very well my man. Once you get on Rages plan, you will level out. Excited for you.

Thanks!!! I'm pretty excited to get things rollin'!!!

Looks like a solid plan of attack.
You know I'm subbed for the ride!

Thanks!!! Great to have ya!!!

Hoomgar
06-04-10, 3:41 pm
You know I'm in homie. Time to do this!

Hg

Mr. Dead
06-04-10, 3:44 pm
You know I'm in homie. Time to do this!

Hg

It would never be the same without ya, my brother from another mother...

Hoomgar
06-04-10, 3:50 pm
It would never be the same without ya, my brother from another mother...

We gotta get our grow on bro. First one to hit 265 again wins ;) *L* LOL!

Now no cheating, 12% body fat or less :D

Hg

Mr. Dead
06-04-10, 4:06 pm
We gotta get our grow on bro. First one to hit 265 again wins ;) *L* LOL!

Now no cheating, 12% body fat or less :D

Hg

Hmmm... I'm waiting to see if I even survive to make it winter... *LOL* How about, for me, a more realistic goal of around 240...???

Firedrake
06-04-10, 4:42 pm
Back to basics, eh, bro? That routine and diet look AWFULLY familiar.

Good for you for getting right back at it! I'm proud of you! You realize, of course, that I have to be in on this one, too, and I expect you to keep giving me crap for the next 7 weeks! <grin>

Get it done!

Mr. Dead
06-04-10, 4:46 pm
Back to basics, eh, bro? That routine and diet look AWFULLY familiar.

Good for you for getting right back at it! I'm proud of you! You realize, of course, that I have to be in on this one, too, and I expect you to keep giving me crap for the next 7 weeks! <grin>

Get it done!

Thanks!!! Moi...??? Give anyone crap...??? Never!!! Well... Maybe... *LOL* Yeah, I figured I'd go with what brought me to the dance, and Rage can make the necessary adjustments along the way... Great to have ya here!!!

Mr. Dead
06-06-10, 2:04 pm
Tomorrow, I start back up, in the gym!!! And, I'm looking forward to applying the many things I learned, during the past year!!!

Firedrake
06-06-10, 3:42 pm
With all you've learned, you should be able to make some incredible gains!

Mr. Dead
06-07-10, 10:35 am
With all you've learned, you should be able to make some incredible gains!

I'm truly hopin' so!!! This work day is going to drag, as I'm chomping at the bit, to get back in there!!!

DANO
06-07-10, 12:30 pm
I bet you enjoyed not having to do the 4am cardio! haha

Mr. Dead
06-07-10, 12:31 pm
I bet you enjoyed not having to do the 4am cardio! haha

I'm lovin' getting more sleep... *LOL*

Firedrake
06-07-10, 7:44 pm
I'm lovin' getting more sleep... *LOL*

No doubt!

Phil800101
06-07-10, 11:34 pm
Chris, what is up? How is everything?

Saw your post on FB about the show, sorry to hear things got so fucked up, really sucks bro. No worries though, you gave it your best, and like you said it's a learning experience. I know when you get back up on stage you're going to do some serious damage...

charlievanriper
06-08-10, 12:40 am
Cool I'm here too, keep me updated Chris on whats in the horizon.

Mr. Dead
06-08-10, 2:53 pm
No doubt!

And, enjoying the occasional Real Gains shake...

Chris, what is up? How is everything?

Saw your post on FB about the show, sorry to hear things got so fucked up, really sucks bro. No worries though, you gave it your best, and like you said it's a learning experience. I know when you get back up on stage you're going to do some serious damage...

Thanks!!! Already put that disaster behind me... A lot of good things are looming on the horizon...

Cool I'm here too, keep me updated Chris on whats in the horizon.

Awesome!!! Will do!!!

Mr. Dead
06-08-10, 2:57 pm
My fellow Animals... I am an idiot... In my zeal and excitement to get back into the gym... I wound up forgetting a very improtant part of my wardrobe for the gym... So, the arm session did not happen... Pants/shorts... These are very important bits of attire, when working out in a public setting... (Especially if they don't let ya workout in scrub bottoms... *LOL*) As I started changing clothes, I realized that I had forgotten either my sweat pants or a pair of shorts... And, with a 45 minute drive back home, I had to bail on the workout... However... I have them, today!!!

PIJW
06-08-10, 2:59 pm
My fellow Animals... I am an idiot... In my zeal and excitement to get back into the gym... I wound up forgetting a very improtant part of my wardrobe for the gym... So, the arm session did not happen... Pants/shorts... These are very important bits of attire, when working out in a public setting... (Especially if they don't let ya workout in scrub bottoms... *LOL*) As I started changing clothes, I realized that I had forgotten either my sweat pants or a pair of shorts... And, with a 45 minute drive back home, I had to bail on the workout... However... I have them, today!!!

HAHAHA, just for that i hope NG sends me everything that is yours, HAHA, granted i have done that before but that was when it was snowing and freezing outside so i worked out in my pants then went home and changed before going to work.

Birdman
06-08-10, 2:59 pm
Definitely subbed for this journey Dead!

Mr. Dead
06-08-10, 3:01 pm
HAHAHA, just for that i hope NG sends me everything that is yours, HAHA, granted i have done that before but that was when it was snowing and freezing outside so i worked out in my pants then went home and changed before going to work.

You're too late... It arrived, today... *LOL*

Definitely subbed for this journey Dead!

PIJW
06-08-10, 3:03 pm
You're too late... It arrived, today... *LOL*

Damn, oh well maybe next time, LOL, but don't worry it happens to everyone once in a while

Aggression
06-08-10, 4:30 pm
I see we've migrated for the summer. I'm in.

Mr. Dead
06-08-10, 4:33 pm
I see we've migrated for the summer. I'm in.

Awesome to have ya!!! New thread, competing in a new organization, and getting run through the wringer by Rage and Stan "Rhino" Efferding, this time around... I figured that warranted a new thread... Especially after the rather anti-climactic ending of my last one... *LOL*

Mr. Dead
06-08-10, 4:39 pm
Real Gains (Cookies and Cream...)
EAA Stack (Juicy Watermelon...)
Torrent (Green Apple Avalanche...)
Ultra Iso Whey (Lemonade...)
Pump (Alternated with Grape Shock Therapy...)
N1-T
Test
M-Stak
Iso-Stack
Pak
Glutamine
Storm (Grape... As needed...)
(If I start putting on too much fat, Torrent and Real Gains will be dropped, and I will revert to "Deadman's Resurrection Juice" or Torrent Zero...)

DANO
06-08-10, 8:07 pm
haha, I forgot my gym bag today! worked out in work boots and carhartts!

Funky
06-09-10, 8:01 am
Shit happens I seem to forget something like everyday LOL You just got to realize you are getting old **LOL**

Birdman
06-09-10, 12:28 pm
Solid lookin stack there dead

D-NUTZ
06-09-10, 12:37 pm
Great looking stack, Deadman!

Mr. Dead
06-09-10, 3:57 pm
haha, I forgot my gym bag today! worked out in work boots and carhartts!

I'm not allowed to do that at my gym... They send me home...

Shit happens I seem to forget something like everyday LOL You just got to realize you are getting old **LOL**

Normally my bag is all ready for me to go, as I put all new stuff in, when I get back from the gym... But, since I used it last, at my show, it wasn't re-stocked...

Solid lookin stack there dead

Great looking stack, Deadman!

Thanks, guys!!! It will still get a few more tweaks as time goes on...

Mr. Dead
06-09-10, 3:59 pm
PM: Spaghetti Arms (Working sets listed)
Tri's
Hammer Strength Dip Apparatus 2x10 at 275...
Dumbbell Triceps Ext 2 x 10 (80 lb DB...)
Triceps pushdowns 2 x 10 at stack... last 4 reps of each set had slow negatives...

Bi's
Incline Dumbbell curls 2 x 10 (40 lb DBs...)
Hammer Curls 2 x 10 (45 lb DBs...)
Preacher curls 2 x 10 (70 lbs...)
High cable curls 3 x 12 at 40 last reps of each set held till failure
Cable Curls 2 x 10 (100lbs...)

Abs:
500 machine crunches
275 broomstick twists

Funky
06-09-10, 4:00 pm
Normally my bag is all ready for me to go, as I put all new stuff in, when I get back from the gym... But, since I used it last, at my show, it wasn't re-stocked...

Denial!!!!! LOLOLOL

Mr. Dead
06-09-10, 4:02 pm
Denial!!!!! LOLOLOL

As you can see, I made up for it... *LOL*

Mr. Dead
06-09-10, 4:02 pm
Tri's
Hammer Strength Dip Apparatus 2x10 at 275...
Triceps pushdowns 2 x 10 at stack... last 4 reps of each set had slow negatives...

Bi's
Incline Dumbbell curls 2 x 10 (40 lb DBs...)
Preacher curls 2 x 10 (70 lbs...)
Cable Curls 2 x 10 (100lbs...)

Abs:
500 machine crunches
275 broomstick twists

*Page Bump...*

D-NUTZ
06-09-10, 4:04 pm
Very nice Arm day, MD. Got tickets?

Mr. Dead
06-09-10, 4:13 pm

Thanks!!! I'm DEFINITELY feelin' it, today...

Funky
06-09-10, 4:30 pm

He left his tickets in his gym bag so he would not forget them then he forgot they were in there LOL Luckily the GUNSHOW is on him LOL but seriously forget the guns the ab work you do is way more impressive to me!!

Phil800101
06-09-10, 5:29 pm
Nice gun show bro! I bet the pump was sick.

DANO
06-09-10, 6:49 pm
bet those arms are feeling better with all those carbs back in your system!

mcbeast
06-09-10, 6:51 pm
I'm not allowed to do that at my gym... They send me home...

SO what is the ACU then? HMM I PONDER....

Im here now, Happy?

Mr. Dead
06-09-10, 8:26 pm
He left his tickets in his gym bag so he would not forget them then he forgot they were in there LOL Luckily the GUNSHOW is on him LOL but seriously forget the guns the ab work you do is way more impressive to me!!

*LOL* Thanks!!! I'm tryin' to stimulate some growth and keep the waistline in check...

Nice gun show bro! I bet the pump was sick.

Thanks!!! And, it definitely was!!!

bet those arms are feeling better with all those carbs back in your system!

Oh, yeah!!! It's great to finally get a pump!!!

SO what is the ACU then? HMM I PONDER....

Im here now, Happy?

Every time I wear anything but sweats or shorts, I get sent out... That's the problem with the managers knowing who I am... And, it's about damned time you posted in here!!! *LOL*

C.Coronato
06-10-10, 9:49 am
Can we get some damn pics in here Dead??

Funky
06-10-10, 9:53 am

Look who's talking I still have not seen some treetrunks LOL but yeah dead we need more pics before you get all big and shit!

mritter3
06-10-10, 9:53 am

agreed TTL...lets see em bud...oh by the way subbed for this journey bro

PIJW
06-10-10, 10:01 am
Pics or the contest didnt happen

Mr. Dead
06-10-10, 1:17 pm

Look who's talking I still have not seen some treetrunks LOL but yeah dead we need more pics before you get all big and shit!

agreed TTL...lets see em bud...oh by the way subbed for this journey bro

Pics or the contest didnt happen

Still waiting on the film to be developed, from the show... dd2inxs uses film cameras... I'll try and get some done either tonight or tomorrow, as current pics... And, great to have ya, mritter3!!!

DANO
06-10-10, 2:36 pm
SWEET avatar Deadman!! ....And just post up the pre-contest pics that you sent to Rage, that will work nicely.

Mr. Dead
06-10-10, 3:08 pm
SWEET avatar Deadman!! ....And just post up the pre-contest pics that you sent to Rage, that will work nicely.

Thanks!!! I'll see if I can re-size what I sent Rage, into a more manageable size...

Mr. Dead
06-10-10, 4:25 pm
BTW... Starting weight, this week, was 180...

PIJW
06-10-10, 4:30 pm

WOW your a light weight, 180 was 1997-8 im at 212 this morning trying to get to 200ish

Mr. Dead
06-10-10, 4:32 pm
WOW your a light weight, 180 was 1997-8 im at 212 this morning trying to get to 200ish

I've been as high as 220...

PIJW
06-10-10, 4:33 pm
I've been as high as 220...

My highest was 240, so i am just trucking along slow and steady

Mr. Dead
06-10-10, 4:34 pm
My highest was 240, so i am just trucking along slow and steady

I have a picture of me and Phil Heath on both my facebook and bb.com pages... I was 220 at that time, and didn't look small, next to Heath... *LOL*

PIJW
06-10-10, 4:38 pm
I have a picture of me and Phil Heath on both my facebook and bb.com pages... I was 220 at that time, and didn't look small, next to Heath... *LOL*

Now you gonna make me go look, i think i have my posted on bb of me at 240 kinda forgot what i have out there

Mr. Dead
06-10-10, 4:45 pm
Now you gonna make me go look, i think i have my posted on bb of me at 240 kinda forgot what i have out there

http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/img/user_images/growable/2007/06/03/255431/gallerypic/766051.jpg

PIJW
06-10-10, 4:46 pm
http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/img/user_images/growable/2007/06/03/255431/gallerypic/766051.jpg

I found it on FB, and the only ones i have up are me at 230 on bb.com and i hit the scale at 212 this morning.

Wingman
06-10-10, 5:21 pm
Subbin in Brotha!

Mr. Dead
06-10-10, 5:22 pm
Subbin in Brotha!

Great to have ya!!!

AZN-BEEF
06-10-10, 8:39 pm
Time to grow brother!

btw were u always an "Animal Rep" ? or were u just given this role? if so congrats bro

Mr. Dead
06-10-10, 9:45 pm
Time to grow brother!

btw were u always an "Animal Rep" ? or were u just given this role? if so congrats bro

Thanks!!! I've been a Rep for Universal, for almost 2 years, now... We just got the avi, today...

Mr. Dead
06-11-10, 12:37 pm
"Moobs"
Bench Press 2 x 10 at 210...
Incline DB Flyes 2 x 10 with 40lb DBs
Decline BB Press 2 x 10 at 180
Pec Deck 2x10 at 115

Delts
Smith Military Press 2 x 10 at 125
Dumbbell Shoulder Press 2 x 10 with 40 lb DBs
Side Laterals 2 x 10 at 20 lb DBs
Lateral machine: 2x10 at 90

Numbers were down, a bit... My tri's were still screamin' from the other day... The numbers WILL climb...

PIJW
06-11-10, 12:38 pm
Shoulders looking good Dead

Mr. Dead
06-11-10, 1:06 pm
Shoulders looking good Dead

Thanks!!! Next week, those numbers should be better!!!

Funky
06-11-10, 1:12 pm
Thanks!!! Next week, those numbers should be better!!!

What is wrong with those numbers looks like you put in work to me!!

Mr. Dead
06-11-10, 1:13 pm
What is wrong with those numbers looks like you put in work to me!!

During the first Iron Contest, my bench was up to 270...

Funky
06-11-10, 1:14 pm
During the first Iron Contest, my bench was up to 270...

was that 2 weeks after a show? ok then

Mr. Dead
06-11-10, 1:17 pm
was that 2 weeks after a show? ok then

*LOL* No... But, it dropped drastically, when I came down with the "Swine Flu"... So, I'm a bit frustrated, and impatient... But, on a good note, my single XL shirts are tight, again...

Funky
06-11-10, 1:19 pm
*LOL* No... But, it dropped drastically, when I came down with the "Swine Flu"... So, I'm a bit frustrated, and impatient... But, on a good note, my single XL shirts are tight, again...

ok here is what you do, breath then grab the top of you ears and slowly rub down saying goosfaba. Then relax and realize 2 weeks ago while you looked your best you were your weakest. It will take time but you will get it and more back!!

Mr. Dead
06-11-10, 1:21 pm
ok here is what you do, breath then grab the top of you ears and slowly rub down saying goosfaba. Then relax and realize 2 weeks ago while you looked your best you were your weakest. It will take time but you will get it and more back!!

*LOL* I have to... Especially, by fall... Otherwise, Rhino will kill me...

Funky
06-11-10, 1:22 pm
*LOL* I have to... Especially, by fall... Otherwise, Rhino will kill me...

Stan will kill you no matter what my man he freaking lifts a metric shit ton!!!!

Mr. Dead
06-11-10, 3:17 pm
Stan will kill you no matter what my man he freaking lifts a metric shit ton!!!!

That's why I updated my Last Will and Testament...

charlievanriper
06-11-10, 5:48 pm
Thats too cool your gonna get to be abused by Stan bro lol.

http://i49.tinypic.com/tafq5x.jpg
my latest Back (ya I'm bragging lol)

Mr. Dead
06-11-10, 5:51 pm
Thats too cool your gonna get to be abused by Stan bro lol.

http://i49.tinypic.com/tafq5x.jpg
my latest Back (ya I'm bragging lol)

Lookin' good, there!!!

Mr. Dead
06-11-10, 6:02 pm
"Moobs"
Pec Deck 2x10 at 115

Delts

Numbers were down, a bit... My tri's were still screamin' from the other day... The numbers WILL climb...

*Page bump...*

DANO
06-11-10, 6:17 pm
looks like you are feeling like a whole new Deadman! haha.. not grumpy in your posting, weights going up.. wow, who woulda thunk that carbs and sleep would help out so much! <grin>

charlievanriper
06-11-10, 6:17 pm
You Moobs naw I dont think so lol.
Strength will return Bro. Me I got the low carb blues and trying to get the effort together to go do my Depletion session ( so far it dont look good).

Firedrake
06-11-10, 7:50 pm
"Moobs"
Pec Deck 2x10 at 115

Delts

Of course they'll climb -- you're on a rebound!

Phil800101
06-11-10, 11:04 pm
Killer session there Chris! Nice volume.

Mr. Dead
06-14-10, 10:57 am
You Moobs naw I dont think so lol.
Strength will return Bro. Me I got the low carb blues and trying to get the effort together to go do my Depletion session ( so far it dont look good).

Until they finally meet in the middle, I will continue to call them "moobs"... *LOL*
And, I can definitely relate to the low carb blues, as I was just there, recently... Hang in there!!!

looks like you are feeling like a whole new Deadman! haha.. not grumpy in your posting, weights going up.. wow, who woulda thunk that carbs and sleep would help out so much! <grin>

*LOL* It's amazing what a few carbs can do...

Of course they'll climb -- you're on a rebound!

I know... I just hope they climb fast enough to survive training with Rhino... *LOL*

Killer session there Chris! Nice volume.

Thanks!!! I'm sure, that here in a bit, I will get scolded for my volume... *LOL*

PIJW
06-14-10, 10:59 am
Tri's screaming, NOOO, wait since i started doing my tris seperate from my chest and not at the same time day my scream so much more thoughout the week, LOL

Mr. Dead
06-14-10, 11:00 am
For those, that don't know... My wife, dd2inxs on here, ran the "Sound to Narrows" 12k run... This was her first undertaking in any sort of fitness event, and I am extremely proud of her for sticking to her guns, and seeing this through!!! And, she managed to finish in the middle of the pack!!!

Funky
06-14-10, 11:04 am
For those, that don't know... My wife, dd2inxs on here, ran the "Sound to Narrows" 12k run... This was her first undertaking in any sort of fitness event, and I am extremely proud of her for sticking to her guns, and seeing this through!!! And, she managed to finish in the middle of the pack!!!

Nice tell her congrats for me!!

PIJW
06-14-10, 11:08 am

Very nice and congratulations.

D-NUTZ
06-14-10, 11:14 am
Congrats to your wife. 12k is awesome. That takes some endurance.

Mr. Dead
06-14-10, 11:35 am
Nice tell her congrats for me!!

Very nice and congratulations.

Congrats to your wife. 12k is awesome. That takes some endurance.

Thanks, guys!!! Not bad, considering she will turn 40, this Friday...

Funky
06-14-10, 11:55 am
Thanks, guys!!! Not bad, considering she will turn 40, this Friday...

40 is just beginning life bro!! My wife is 42!

Mr. Dead
06-14-10, 1:23 pm
40 is just beginning life bro!! My wife is 42!

I'm actually better in my 40's, than I was in my 20's and 30's... But, dd2inxs has been dreading this upcoming B-Day...

Hoomgar
06-14-10, 1:46 pm
Hmmm... I'm waiting to see if I even survive to make it winter... *LOL* How about, for me, a more realistic goal of around 240...???

LOL! Sounds right on my man. I was just having fun of course :)

mcbeast
06-14-10, 1:53 pm

Your back?! Yay!

Hows she feelin today?

Funky
06-14-10, 2:12 pm
I'm actually better in my 40's, than I was in my 20's and 30's... But, dd2inxs has been dreading this upcoming B-Day...

You are like a fine cheese you get better as you get older and smell worse LOL

Aggression
06-14-10, 2:23 pm
What's popping over in this here thread?

Mr. Dead
06-14-10, 2:30 pm

But of course... I wouldn't ahve it any other way... *LOL*

Your back?! Yay!

Hows she feelin today?

*LOL* She hates stairs, right now... Or most any movement, for that matter... But, she finished in the middle of the pack...

You are like a fine cheese you get better as you get older and smell worse LOL

*LOL* Sad, but true...

What's popping over in this here thread?

Not much, just the early rumblings of "Growing Season"... Tryin' to get to my largest and best ever... What's up, on your end...???

DANO
06-14-10, 3:30 pm

NICE send her my congrats!

Mr. Dead
06-14-10, 4:00 pm
NICE send her my congrats!

Thanks!!! I will definitely pass that on to her!!!

Mr. Dead
06-14-10, 9:35 pm
Just got back from the gym... Strength is returning quickly!!!

Mr. Dead
06-14-10, 9:37 pm
Tri's
Hammer Strength Dip Apparatus 2x10 at 280...

Bi's
Incline Dumbbell curls 2 x 10 (45 lb DBs...)
Preacher curls 2 x 10 (95 lbs...PR!!!)
Cable Curls 2 x 10 (115lbs...)

Abs:
300 machine crunches
150 broomstick twists

D-NUTZ
06-14-10, 9:41 pm
Nice, Deadman. Arms should be growing with WO's like that.

Mr. Dead
06-14-10, 9:45 pm
Nice, Deadman. Arms should be growing with WO's like that.

The pump was amazing!!!

DANO
06-15-10, 2:04 am
The pump was amazing!!!

ill bet... dont you love it when the pump is so good you cant button a shirt?

Funky
06-15-10, 8:19 am

That is so my favorite bicep day is hell when it come to buttons LOL Good freaking pump Dead keep it up seems your power is returning fast!!

Mr. Dead
06-15-10, 10:56 am

That is so my favorite bicep day is hell when it come to buttons LOL Good freaking pump Dead keep it up seems your power is returning fast!!

Thanks!!! I'm rapidly filling up my XXL scrub tops... In a good way... *LOL* It's good to see my strength and size rebounding at the rate it is... Been staying on top of my meals, and supplements... And, I must say, that things are rolling well...

Mr. Dead
06-15-10, 12:04 pm
Wt today was 183.9... Looks like everything from the post contest roller coaster has settled down, and I can now keep better track of my gains...

Birdman
06-15-10, 12:55 pm
Wt today was 183.9... Looks like everything from the post contest roller coaster has settled down, and I can now keep better track of my gains...
At least you have your starting weight now. That number will only get bigger from here on out brother.

charlievanriper
06-15-10, 1:42 pm

Cool now get to work lol.

Wingman
06-15-10, 1:44 pm
Keep rockin dead man. You got this for sure!

Mr. Dead
06-15-10, 6:26 pm
At least you have your starting weight now. That number will only get bigger from here on out brother.

Thanks!!! I'm still fighting with re-sizing the starting pic... Should be up, tonight...

Cool now get to work lol.

Uhm... Tonight will be my first leg day, since my show... And, I've had carbs... I bet work will get done!!! *LOL*

Keep rockin dead man. You got this for sure!

I'm a bit more drivin, this time around... I've got a little chip on my shoulder, a lot more knowledge than before, and some excellent resources... This time will be the time I nail it!!!

Mr. Dead
06-15-10, 10:12 pm
I hit legs, this evening... Not great, but work was done... Tried to squat, for the first time, since March... Bad call... Will post up later, or tomorrow...

DANO
06-15-10, 11:15 pm
Man, dont tell me that the knee is still trashed.... guess i gotta wait.

Mr. Dead
06-16-10, 10:53 am
Man, dont tell me that the knee is still trashed.... guess i gotta wait.

Same spot... By the time I got home, it had swollen up like a balloon... But, this time, it didn't act up, until the 5th rep of 230, for squats...

PIJW
06-16-10, 10:54 am
Same spot... By the time I got home, it had swollen up like a balloon... But, this time, it didn't act up, until the 5th rep of 230, for squats...

How is is feeling this morning Dead. Still swollen or just sore

Mr. Dead
06-16-10, 11:01 am
How is is feeling this morning Dead. Still swollen or just sore

Just a nagging ache... I'm going to try Hack Squats next week, instead... Or, perhaps, Front Squats...

PIJW
06-16-10, 11:02 am
Just a nagging ache... I'm going to try Hack Squats next week, instead... Or, perhaps, Front Squats...

Sounds like a good plan, hope that goes better for you

Mr. Dead
06-16-10, 11:04 am
Sounds like a good plan, hope that goes better for you

Vinny tweaked my form on the Hack Squats, back in March, and it didn't seem to bother it, as much...

PIJW
06-16-10, 11:06 am
Vinny tweaked my form on the Hack Squats, back in March, and it didn't seem to bother it, as much...

Nice Vinnt, gave me some pointers for squats which really took the pressure off my knees and it really helps so thanks for your advice to ask him

Mr. Dead
06-16-10, 11:08 am
Nice Vinnt, gave me some pointers for squats which really took the pressure off my knees and it really helps so thanks for your advice to ask him

*LOL* He definitely knows his stuff...

PIJW
06-16-10, 11:10 am
*LOL* He definitely knows his stuff...

Very true, and for that reason i am glad he is part of the Universal Family

Mr. Dead
06-16-10, 11:19 am
Very true, and for that reason i am glad he is part of the Universal Family

Agreed...

Big C
06-16-10, 11:47 am
What the hell is up, in here?

Mr. Dead
06-16-10, 11:59 am
What the hell is up, in here?

Just on the road to some serious growth!!! (Even if the knee still rebels against squats... *LOL*) How have you been...???

Mr. Dead
06-16-10, 12:27 pm
Chicken Legs:

Leg extension:
1 set of 50 at 90
1 set of 40 at 105
1 set of 30 at 120
Leg press
2 sets of 20 at 5 plates per side
Single leg press
1 set of 50 at 1 plate per leg
1 set of 40 at 2 plates per leg
1 set of 30 at 3 plates per leg
1 set of 20 at 4 plates per leg
1 set of 15 at 4 plates and a 25 per leg
1 set of 20 at 4 plates per leg
1 set of 30 at 3 plates per leg
1 set of 40 at 2 plates per leg
1 set of 100 at 1 plate per leg
Leg extension
1 set of 30 at 90
1 set of 20 at 120
1 set of 15 at 165
1 set of 100 at 60
Squats...
1 set of 5 at 230 (I got that familiar twinge on the upper outer portion of my knee, again, and stopped...)
Lying leg curls:
2 sets of 12 at 80
Seated Leg Curls:
1 set of 15 at 160
1 set of 12 at 190
1 set of 100 at 70
Abductor and adductor machines:
3 sets of 50 at 130(Each machine)
Horizontal calf machine:
(Working sets only listed...)
2 sets of 20 at 630
This was followed by drop sets of 30, 40, 50, 75, and 100 reps...

DANO
06-16-10, 12:43 pm
Ummm, Deadman? it might not be the squats getting your knee... could be the CRAZY volume??? <grin>

Funky
06-16-10, 1:30 pm
I think since you normally do so much volume you should switch to less volume and start pushing big weight and get huge!!!!

Mr. Dead
06-16-10, 2:13 pm
Ummm, Deadman? it might not be the squats getting your knee... could be the CRAZY volume??? <grin>

*LOL* No... That was the same workout that I was doing, during contest prep... And, it didn't bother me... The only change was adding squats...

I think since you normally do so much volume you should switch to less volume and start pushing big weight and get huge!!!!

Sadly, my legs don't respond in size, to low volume... I get stronger, but size doesn't improve...

DANO
06-16-10, 2:18 pm
Ya, Dedman.. i know it was your normal leg torture, but the joke was there and i HAD to use it *chuckle*

Mr. Dead
06-16-10, 2:40 pm
Ya, Dedman.. i know it was your normal leg torture, but the joke was there and i HAD to use it *chuckle*

I wouldn't have it any other way... *LOL*

mcbeast
06-16-10, 5:04 pm
Do you know when the tide is highest over @ tolmie?

Mr. Dead
06-16-10, 6:05 pm
Do you know when the tide is highest over @ tolmie?

No clue... Could google it, though...

Big C
06-16-10, 7:05 pm
Nice leg workout, big man! GETTIN IT DONE all day every day MD.

D-NUTZ
06-16-10, 10:46 pm

x2. Killed it, bro.

Mr. Dead
06-17-10, 11:15 am

Thanks!!! Just wish my knee would get with the program... *LOL*

x2. Killed it, bro.

Thanks!!! I think I'll always have a special addiction to leg day... *LOL*

Mr. Dead
06-17-10, 11:47 am
Rest day... I had my favorite meal for crappy weather, though... A quick and easy creation...

3 cans of chilli
1 can of corn (drained...)
a couple handfuls of shredded cheese

Heat it up, and serve over rice.... Douse with "Kick yo Ass" Cajun hot sauce...

Definitely for "Growing Season", only... *LOL*

Birdman
06-17-10, 12:00 pm
Rest day... I had my favorite meal for crappy weather, though... A quick and easy creation...

3 cans of chilli

That'll pack on some size, and happens to sound delicious!

Nix0r
06-17-10, 12:05 pm
Freakish volume on that leg day!

And that meal looks astounding.

Mr. Dead
06-17-10, 12:18 pm
That'll pack on some size, and happens to sound delicious!

*LOL* Thanks!!! It's easy to make, and is very filling...

Freakish volume on that leg day!

And that meal looks astounding.

Thanks!!! I have an addiction to leg day, and my chicken legs seem to respond better to higher volume... And, the meal is really good... Even my wife likes it... *LOL*

Phil800101
06-18-10, 1:14 am
Awesome sessions my man! Looks like you really killed it. Damn that sounds good...making me hungry...

Firedrake
06-18-10, 3:14 pm
Damn, Deadman -- that leg day is just freakish. I'd like to see what other protocols might work to slap some size on your legs, 'cause they're sure enough strong.

Your cold-weather meal sounds lovely, but I can't eat corn even when I'm not prepping, except for one or two ears a year. I won't touched the canned or frozen stuff.

Aggression
06-18-10, 3:16 pm

3 cans of chilli

mother of god ....

shortstack
06-18-10, 3:21 pm
Nice legs day dead's.

Stop putting off season eats on her bro, I'm cutting for the next 17 weeks. lol

Jeremy

Mr. Dead
06-20-10, 11:18 pm
Been a busy weekend... A lot of things went on... I'll update, tomorrow...

Mr. Dead
06-21-10, 10:42 am
Awesome sessions my man! Looks like you really killed it. Damn that sounds good...making me hungry...

Thanks!!! Gotta love leg day, and eats!!! *LOL*

Damn, Deadman -- that leg day is just freakish. I'd like to see what other protocols might work to slap some size on your legs, 'cause they're sure enough strong.

Your cold-weather meal sounds lovely, but I can't eat corn even when I'm not prepping, except for one or two ears a year. I won't touched the canned or frozen stuff.

Thanks!!! Strength goes up, but size is something that I have to pound away at...

mother of god ....

That was for 3 people, brother... *LOL*

Nice legs day dead's.

Stop putting off season eats on her bro, I'm cutting for the next 17 weeks. lol

Jeremy

*LOL* Thanks!!! I'd stay away from Crushernaut/Juggernaut's threads, then... *LOL*

Funky
06-21-10, 10:53 am
You still dead in here??

Mr. Dead
06-21-10, 10:58 am
You still dead in here??

I'll always be Dead... *LOL*

Mr. Dead
06-21-10, 11:05 am
Had to double things up, as Friday was dd2inxs' birthday... (Under pain of death, I will not be divulging which birthday, it is... *LOL*)

PM:
Back:

Pull-ups 3 sets of 10
T Bar Rows 2 x 10 at 85 lbs
Dumbbell Rows 2 x 10 at 90
Wide Grip Pull Downs 2 x 10 at 140 (+4 per set of slooow negatives...)
Reverse Pec Deck 2 x 10 at 115
DB Shrugs 2 x 15 at 85

Delts
Smith Military Press 2 x 10 at 130
Dumbbell Shoulder Press 2 x 10 with 45 lb DBs

"Moobs"
Bench Press 2 x 10 at 230...
Incline DB Flyes 2 x 10 with 45lb DBs
Decline BB Press 2 x 10 at 230
Pec Deck 2x10 at 130 (Done very slow and deliberate, to feel the pecs working...)

PIJW
06-21-10, 11:16 am
Thats what i am talking about tearing the back and delts up, musta been shore there

smoothballer
06-21-10, 11:22 am
Did you fit through the door on the way out after all that?

Mr. Dead
06-21-10, 11:22 am
Thats what i am talking about tearing the back and delts up, musta been shore there

The pain was exquisite... So ya know I had a blast!!! *LOL*

Mr. Dead
06-21-10, 11:25 am
Friday was my wife's birthday... Got a little bit of housework done, met her for lunch, and took her to an awesome Italian restaurant... The Calzones were amazing!!! Then after work, we went with a friend of ours who wanted to take her out for dinner... Chinese Buffet!!! I waddled out of there... *LOL*

Mr. Dead
06-21-10, 11:28 am
Saturday was 2 graduation functions... First was my wife's cousin's graduation/party... Ate some food, and bailed... The next one has me beaming with pride... Some of you know that I have guardianship over my goddaughter... And, I was full of pride watching her get her diploma, and even more proud that she is following in my footsteps to become a nurse...

All things were not nice and cheerful, though... While we were at my goddaughter's celebration, my wife got a call from her aunt... Her grandma was admitted to the hospital... She's had ongoing heart and lung problems, and is a chain smoker... Well, they found cancer in her lungs... She's going to be placed on hospice, and kept comfortable... A crappy end to a great day...

mritter3
06-21-10, 11:48 am
sorry to hear about the grandma man...although hospice is a really great service it still is a difficult situation...workouts look solid man...take care.

Mr. Dead
06-21-10, 11:50 am
sorry to hear about the grandma man...although hospice is a really great service it still is a difficult situation...workouts look solid man...take care.

Thanks... My wife's taking it a bit, hard, which is more than understandable...

DANO
06-21-10, 12:24 pm
Sorry about your wifes grandma Deadman... What a roller coaster ride for the emotions.... HUGE congrats to the goddaughter! Good footsteps to follow in!

Mr. Dead
06-21-10, 12:27 pm
Sorry about your wifes grandma Deadman... What a roller coaster ride for the emotions.... HUGE congrats to the goddaughter! Good footsteps to follow in!

Thanks... Unfortunately, life is just one giant rollercoaster... To top things off, a friend of ours has been staying with us, until she can get back on her feet, may be looking for a new job, again, after 2 weeks there... It seems that they've fired everyone that was there, when she started, and are also witholding everyone's paychecks, including hers...

Firedrake
06-21-10, 8:41 pm
Man, you've been having the e-ticket ride from hell, Bro.

Please tell Marianne she has my deepest sympathy -- I really do understand.

smoothballer
06-21-10, 9:54 pm
Sorry to hear about your wife's grandmother Chris.

AZN-BEEF
06-21-10, 11:25 pm

x2

C.Coronato
06-21-10, 11:45 pm
Keep your hear up brotha. Life is tough, thats why you have family, including everyone here my man.

charlievanriper
06-21-10, 11:46 pm
I'MMMMM HUNTIN WABBITS, U seen any????????

Funky
06-22-10, 8:54 am
For sure keep moving forward and know we are all here if you need!

Mr. Dead
06-22-10, 10:52 am
Man, you've been having the e-ticket ride from hell, Bro.

Please tell Marianne she has my deepest sympathy -- I really do understand.

Thank you... The worst part, is that this will be a drawn out process... They're looking at 4-6 months... I'm thinking a bit sooner, due to her frail condition and desire to move on... Still, it's not pleeasant in any light... And, I have passed this on to Marianne...

x2

Thank you, gentlemen... It's going to be a bit of a rough stretch...

Keep your hear up brotha. Life is tough, thats why you have family, including everyone here my man.

Thank you... That's one of the greatest things about this place... The sense of community and family...

I'MMMMM HUNTIN WABBITS, U seen any????????

Only wascawwy ones...

For sure keep moving forward and know we are all here if you need!

Thank you...

Mr. Dead
06-22-10, 10:55 am
Well, it was originally supposed to be arms, but turned into rest... Sunday night, I had only 2 hours of sleep, and I haven't been recovering very well from my arm sessions, to begin with... I'm going to change a few things up, this week, as my chest training has been suffering from my lack of recovery...

Funky
06-22-10, 10:57 am
Well, it was originally supposed to be arms, but turned into rest... Sunday night, I had only 2 hours of sleep, and I haven't been recovering very well from my arm sessions, to begin with... I'm going to change a few things up, this week, as my chest training has been suffering from my lack of recovery...

Hey you should really try PM **LOL** I heard it is great for recovering even for old farts LMAO Told you it would suck going back to no PM!!!

Mr. Dead
06-22-10, 10:57 am
Hey you should really try PM **LOL** I heard it is great for recovering even for old farts LMAO Told you it would suck going back to no PM!!!

*LOL* And, you are right... (The things I do to myself, in the name of research...)

Funky
06-22-10, 10:59 am
*LOL* And, you are right... (The things I do to myself, in the name of research...)

Us older folks gotta watch out for one another how else we going to keep up with the youngsters?

Mr. Dead
06-22-10, 11:22 am
Us older folks gotta watch out for one another how else we going to keep up with the youngsters?

*LOL* Speaking of which... I've decided to give myself a new challenge... To try and create an amazing transformation, of someone my age... Me...

mritter3
06-22-10, 11:24 am
*LOL* Speaking of which... I've decided to give myself a new challenge... To try and create an amazing transformation, of someone my age... Me...

sounds like a great challenge bud....go for it.

PIJW
06-22-10, 11:24 am

They already have an antiques division

Funky
06-22-10, 11:25 am

OOOHHHHH no he didn't!!
**LOL**

Mr. Dead
06-22-10, 11:36 am
sounds like a great challenge bud....go for it.

Will do!!!

Funny how the antiques seem to last longer, and be better built, than today's models... *LOL*

OOOHHHHH no he didn't!!
**LOL**

Oooooohhhhh, I think he did... *LOL*

Funky
06-22-10, 11:38 am
Will do!!!

Funny how the antiques seem to last longer, and be better built, than today's models... *LOL*

Damn nice recovery and I did mean the pun behind it as well LOL

Mr. Dead
06-22-10, 11:39 am
Damn nice recovery and I did mean the pun behind it as well LOL

I was zingin' one-liners, before he was born... *LOL*

PIJW
06-22-10, 11:43 am
Will do!!!

HAHAH great answet Dead and yeah i did

Mr. Dead
06-22-10, 12:35 pm
Wt, today: 187.4

Funky
06-22-10, 12:40 pm
Wt, today: 187.4

Since you have a full year to grow what weight are you shooting for?

Mr. Dead
06-22-10, 12:44 pm
Since you have a full year to grow what weight are you shooting for?

Since I'm almost 6-foot tall, I'm leaning towards 220-240...

PIJW
06-22-10, 12:45 pm

im just under 6 foot and i loce my frame, but i know it will be smaller once i drop some of this weight off but i would love to be around 210-220 near 10-12% instead of 17%

Funky
06-22-10, 12:48 pm
You say almost are you one of us poor people that made it to 5'11" and stopped growing LOL I am 5'11 1/2" and ~220 currently I feel best at around 212 I think. Back when I was young I was up at 240-250. Do not think I will get back up there any more I want to stay around 210-220 but I want to be very low BF there!!

Funky
06-22-10, 12:48 pm
im just under 6 foot and i loce my frame, but i know it will be smaller once i drop some of this weight off but i would love to be around 210-220 near 10-12% instead of 17%

Wow that makes 3 of us around same height and we all work in same field for medical world just shrank LOL

PIJW
06-22-10, 12:49 pm
wow that makes 3 of us around same height and we all work in same field for medical world just shrank lol

hahaha

Birdman
Sounds like a good range to shoot for.

Mr. Dead
You say almost are you one of us poor people that made it to 5'11" and stopped growing LOL I am 5'11 1/2" and ~220 currently I feel best at around 212 I think. Back when I was young I was up at 240-250. Do not think I will get back up there any more I want to stay around 210-220 but I want to be very low BF there!!

Actually, I was one of the poor people that made it to 6 foot, and due to jumping out of perfectly good airplanes with full gear, I made my way to the land of 5'11"... The heaviest I have been was 220, but that was a beer drinking 220...

Funky
06-22-10, 12:53 pm
Actually, I was one of the poor people that made it to 6 foot, and due to jumping out of perfectly good airplanes with full gear, I made my way to the land of 5'11"... The heaviest I have been was 220, but that was a beer drinking 220...

I do not think you can shrink due to jumping out of airplanes or I would be much smaller! LOL I used to say I was 6 foot cause I mean what is a half inch LOL Heaviest I have been was in 2008 I weighed 260 and it was not pretty :( 2009 was my year of the comeback! 2010 is the year of my rule !!LOL

Mr. Dead
06-22-10, 12:54 pm
I do not think you can shrink due to jumping out of airplanes or I would be much smaller! LOL I used to say I was 6 foot cause I mean what is a half inch LOL Heaviest I have been was in 2008 I weighed 260 and it was not pretty :( 2009 was my year of the comeback! 2010 is the year of my rule !!LOL

Spinal compression... Or the varying height charts at different doctor's offices... *LOL* Ruling 2010, FTW!!!

Funky
06-22-10, 12:55 pm
Spinal compression... Ruling 2010, FTW!!!

Maybe that is why my back gets all stupid too much skydiving?!? Ruling 2010 fo sure!! FTW

Mr. Dead
06-22-10, 1:08 pm
Maybe that is why my back gets all stupid too much skydiving?!? Ruling 2010 fo sure!! FTW

I know it's why I have some issues... With my back... *LOL*

PIJW
06-22-10, 1:09 pm
I know it's why I have some issues... With my back... *LOL*

Dumb airborne guys, thats why you beatup the navy and make them drive you every where

Mr. Dead
06-22-10, 1:12 pm
Dumb airborne guys, thats why you beatup the navy and make them drive you every where

Airborne Ranger...

Funky
06-22-10, 1:28 pm
I just did it for fun guess I am the dumb one LOL

Mr. Dead
06-22-10, 1:30 pm
I just did it for fun guess I am the dumb one LOL

I did it, to get away from Ft. Leonard Wood... *LOL* Sad thing is... It didn't work...

Funky
06-22-10, 1:33 pm
I did it, to get away from Ft. Leonard Wood... *LOL* Sad thing is... It didn't work...

Well I at least achieved my goal I had a lot of fun! Have not jumped in like 7 years.

Mr. Dead
06-22-10, 1:35 pm
Well I at least achieved my goal I had a lot of fun! Have not jumped in like 7 years.

Haven't jumped in 20 years...

Mr. Dead
06-22-10, 2:50 pm
Just got a couple of tweaks to the program, from Rage, and am continuing to plow forward... Hopefully my lats and pecs will finally grow!!!

PIJW
06-22-10, 2:52 pm
Haven't jumped in 20 years...

Could not get it on my re-enlistment granted i got out anyway

Just got a couple of tweaks to the program, from Rage, and am continuing to plow forward... Hopefully my lats and pecs will finally grow!!!

Grow, Grow, Grow what changes enlighten us

Mr. Dead
06-22-10, 2:54 pm
Could not get it on my re-enlistment granted i got out anyway

Grow, Grow, Grow what changes enlighten us

I had trouble keeping my rank, on occasion... *LOL* Just going to be alternating some exercises, and throwing in some different movements... Gotta get out of the rut of my "Comfort Zone"...

PIJW
06-22-10, 2:56 pm
I had trouble keeping my rank, on occasion... *LOL* Just going to be alternating some exercises, and throwing in some different movements... Gotta get out of the rut of my "Comfort Zone"...

For lats i switch it up from the pull down bar to the v-shape pull down to make my back say "WTF are you doing this ain't right" on top of different row variations

Funky
06-22-10, 3:00 pm

Get the grow on!

Mr. Dead
06-22-10, 3:04 pm
Uhm... Just noticed that my name changed...

Funky
06-22-10, 3:05 pm
Uhm... Just noticed that my name changed...

LOL

Mr. Dead
06-22-10, 3:10 pm
I knew I sensed a disturbance in the Force...

Funky
06-22-10, 3:11 pm
I knew I sensed a disturbance in the Force...

name changes are only tremors in the force but my padwan your senses are getting better **LOL

Mr. Dead
06-22-10, 3:11 pm
name changes are only tremors in the force but my padwan your senses are getting better **LOL

Padwan, nothin'... Full-on Sith!!! *LOL*

Funky
06-22-10, 3:12 pm
Padwan, nothin'... Full-on Sith!!! *LOL*

Sure my old apprentice! **LOL**

Mr. Dead
06-22-10, 3:17 pm
Sure my old apprentice! **LOL**

"I've been waiting for you, Obi-Wan. We meet again, at last. The circle is now complete. When I left you, I was but the learner; now I am the master."

Mr. Dead
06-22-10, 3:18 pm
What confuses me, is that the normal purveyor of such mischief is not on, today... I'll have to ponder and dig deeper into the mystery of this change...

Funky
06-22-10, 3:20 pm
"I've been waiting for you, Obi-Wan. We meet again, at last. The circle is now complete. When I left you, I was but the learner; now I am the master."

No it says you are just the Mister

Mr. Dead
06-22-10, 3:21 pm
No it says you are just the Mister

Typo... Proof-reader was napping... *LOL*

Funky
06-22-10, 3:21 pm
ok I am intrigued who normally does all the changes?

Funky
06-22-10, 3:22 pm
Typo... Proof-reader was napping... *LOL*

LMAO

Mr. Dead
06-22-10, 3:22 pm
ok I am intrigued who normally does all the changes?

Someone who just logged in... His name starts with a J...

Funky
06-22-10, 3:23 pm
That could only be either Juggs or J-DAWG i am votig for JUGGS here LOL

Mr. Dead
06-22-10, 3:26 pm
That could only be either Juggs or J-DAWG i am votig for JUGGS here LOL

Your judgement skills serve you well...

Funky
06-22-10, 3:28 pm
Well at least I have one thing going for me * * * LOLOLOL * * *

Mr. Dead
06-22-10, 4:40 pm
Well at least I have one thing going for me * * * LOLOLOL * * *

At least they haven't screwed with your screen name... Yet... *LOL* (Totally screwed me up, when I tried to log back in...)

PIJW
06-22-10, 4:43 pm
At least they haven't screwed with your screen name... Yet... *LOL* (Totally screwed me up, when I tried to log back in...)

AHAHAH your name changed, guess it fits you now, Mister, isnt that what you call old people

Mr. Dead
06-22-10, 4:44 pm
AHAHAH your name changed, guess it fits you now, Mister, isnt that what you call old people

Hmmm... You may become intimate with the first word of your screen name... Young Man... *LOL*

PIJW
06-22-10, 4:45 pm
Hmmm... You may become intimate with the first word of your screen name... Young Man... *LOL*

LOL only Army could think of that

Mr. Dead
06-22-10, 5:17 pm
But... Now I'm gangsta... (Good thing I looked, before closing this... I'd never get back in...)

PIJW
06-22-10, 5:19 pm
But... Now I'm gangsta...

Better but it sounds like on "Happy Gilmore" the mista mista lady he killed with the AC

Firedrake
06-22-10, 5:19 pm
But... Now I'm gangsta...

You too WHITE to be gangsta . . .

Mr. Dead
06-22-10, 5:20 pm
Better but it sounds like on "Happy Gilmore" the mista mista lady he killed with the AC

Not big on Adam Sandler...

Mr. Dead
06-22-10, 5:22 pm
You too WHITE to be gangsta . . .

Yoyoyo... I'm not the Beastie Boys or Run D MC
Or Jay Leno or someone named Sheckie...
I'm.... Just the king of jokes, there's none so funny...
If this was Las Vegas you'd be throwin' money...

*LMAO!!!*

Mr. Dead
06-22-10, 5:27 pm
Jus' kickin' it wit my homies... Drainin' 40's, hittin' sum Gin and Juice with the DoggFather... Yep... All back in da day...

Mr. Dead
06-22-10, 5:43 pm
I needs ta make dis here thread "Pimp-a-licous"... Everybody needs ta get on the "Hooooo Train"!!! 'Cause "Pimpin' ain't easy"!!! Gots ta keep my pimp hand strong!!!