PDA

View Full Version : U Mad Brah sayeth

U Mad Brah?
06-04-10, 3:38 pm
this will be a colection of sayings that U Mad Brah lives by... take away what you will my good brahonies... some of these tokens have already been posted in some other brah's threads... enjoy brahs

U Mad Brah say; brah think get big quick, seldom have realistic viewpoint of self

U Mad Brah?
06-04-10, 3:38 pm
U Mad Brah say: teh superior brah, when resting in safety, does not forget that danger may come... when in state of security this brah does not forget the possibility of ruin... when all is orderly, the brah does not forget that disorder may come.... thus brah is not endangered, and his states and all their brahs are preserved

G Diesel
06-04-10, 3:39 pm
Yes. Finally.

Peace, G

Aggression
06-04-10, 3:39 pm
Subbed.

U Mad Brah?
06-04-10, 3:40 pm
U Mad Brah say: U can be mad brah, but don't take out your madness on other good brahs

U Mad Brah?
06-04-10, 3:40 pm
U Mad Brah say: it is better to keep a brah's mouth shut and appear a stupid brah than to open it and remove all doubt

U Mad Brah?
06-04-10, 3:43 pm
U Mad Brah say: life is short so why so srs brahs

naturalguy
06-04-10, 3:52 pm
Is this confucius or umadbrah?

Beowulf
06-04-10, 3:55 pm
Is this confucius or umadbrah?

Sounds more like a fortune cookie to me. U Mad Brah may not be popular here, but hey, maybe that's why I'm subscribing to your thread, lol. Looking for more canned wisdom from UMB.

naturalguy
06-04-10, 4:03 pm
Sounds more like a fortune cookie to me. U Mad Brah may not be popular here, but hey, maybe that's why I'm subscribing to your thread, lol. Looking for more canned wisdom from UMB.

Yeah I am not sure if I should take him seriously or not but he is entertaining

Mr. Dead
06-04-10, 4:04 pm

x2...

Beowulf
06-04-10, 4:06 pm

There's more to life than being serious. If this simple gentleman can provide some much needed entertainment, I say, "Bring it!"

JasonG
06-04-10, 4:18 pm
Gotta share some serious irony. Clicked on this thread while stepson hit Dog the Bounty Hunter on the DVR. LMAO! Some good stuff when you take off the brah though ;-) I mean this thread not the show...

U Mad Brah?
06-05-10, 3:56 pm
U Mad Brah thought: do any brahs know how to save these days brahs? it seems everywhere this good brah goes, money is being wasted on shit that will eventually get tossed out brahs... families with good little brahs and brahettes are learning things at a fast rate brahs... but a lack of morals and good brahs to show them the right way is lessening by the days brahs... money and saving is just part of teh dilema brahs... we're sposed to be smarter than the generations b4 us, right brahs?... but teh collective group of brahs that our nation consists of seems lost brahs... morals... values... principles bent and broken brahs... then u take this up the ladder to the top of teh pile of brahs and u see government brahs making decisions with faulty values and a misunderstandin of leadership and a good brah has to wonder where will we end up brahs... manipulate ur way to the top brahs... get money from shady sources brahs... sell your soul to many groups brahs and u too can be percieved as a great brah... but deep down can the brah live with himself... or will that brah do everything he can to maintain his power... power that they say is even more of a drug than sex for some brahs... but the clothes are slowly coming off the brah... in time the emperor will be left with no clothes... perhaps the brah is making up for the lack of the one true leader that should have been there to guide this brah in his life... and is constantly seeking ways to get approval from other brahs to make up for the one brah that left him at an early age... but in the end he'll never be satisfied becauz you cant replace the role of the brah who u were formed from brahs... multiply this out across a nation and no matter how smart we think we are brahs... perhaps too many good brahs lack values, principles and morals to steer the ship back on course brahs...

U Mad Brah say: too many incomplete/faulty leaders are ruling others and passing their faults onto a collective group of brahs... we need guidance from morally sound and principle centered brahs to have a chance of survival brahs...

but all hope is not lost brahs...

Firedrake
06-06-10, 10:17 pm
No.

All hope is not lost.

It is buffeted, bruised and beaten up, but not beaten altogether. At least, many more of us are beginning to recognize the false, foul and fake, and calling them on it.

Each decision we make affects each other decision to be made, and alters our path just a little.

Choose wisely.

U Mad Brah?
06-08-10, 10:25 am
No.

All hope is not lost.

It is buffeted, bruised and beaten up, but not beaten altogether. At least, many more of us are beginning to recognize the false, foul and fake, and calling them on it.

Each decision we make affects each other decision to be made, and alters our path just a little.

Choose wisely.

thanks for your words firedrakebrah... our only hope my good brahs is that there are still enough good brahs in this world who r inspired to fight 4 what is truly right and not be brainwashed into submission and doublethink brahs... whats always inspired this here brah r those brahs who truly speak from there hearts and never hold back there tongues for fear of saying sumthing wrong... the truth sumtime hearts brahs... dont be fooled by the brah with a smooth tongue but lacks morality, principles and would steamroll over the rest of us brahs... take time to educate urselves brahs... learn all u can about the world brahs... about ur cultures... about good and evil... learn right from wrong brahs... build up ur own views on the world brahs and may u then instruct the next generation of brahs and brahettes from your hearts and sound mind brahs... dont let misinformed, immoral minds lead the way of the future brahs... for the time is short my brahs, changes can be made in the blink of an eye that we may never know the repercussions from brahs... may we do our part for brahkind to instruct and guide our young brahs to be the best they can be brahs... never neglect our youth, be there always to support them brahs for our future lies in there hands my fellow animal brahonies...

U Mad Brah?
06-08-10, 10:32 am
U Mad Brah say; leaders my good brahs are not born... they are made... they are made just like anything else brahs. . . through hard work brahs... thats the price brahs have to pay to achieve that goal or any goal...

Beowulf
06-08-10, 12:53 pm
U Mad Brah say; leaders my good brahs are not born... they are made... they are made just like anything else brahs. . . through hard work brahs... thats the price brahs have to pay to achieve that goal or any goal...

I don't agree. Hard work is not the answer for everything. For every 100 people who work hard to become millionaires only 1 succeeds. Did the 99 others not work as hard? It's part of the myth of America, that through hard work, you can succeed. It's just not true. Not really anyway. If you're fat, less likely. If you're ugly, less likely. If you're a minority, less likely. If you're a woman, less likely. Etc.

U Mad Brah?
06-08-10, 1:04 pm
I don't agree. Hard work is not the answer for everything. For every 100 people who work hard to become millionaires only 1 succeeds. Did the 99 others not work as hard? It's part of the myth of America, that through hard work, you can succeed. It's just not true. Not really anyway. If you're fat, less likely. If you're ugly, less likely. If you're a minority, less likely. If you're a woman, less likely. Etc.

true leaders amongst the commmon brahs, beobrah will find a way to overcome those obstacles... all those examples my good brah can be found as leaders across various levels of society... perhaps my good brahs, hard work mixed with intelligence and a little bit of brah luck is the key my brahs...

Beowulf
06-08-10, 1:05 pm
true leaders amongst the commmon brahs, beobrah will find a way to overcome those obstacles... all those examples my good brah can be found as leaders across various levels of society... perhaps my good brahs, hard work mixed with intelligence and a little bit of brah luck is the key my brahs...

See, now it's different. It's just just hard work, but also intelligence and luck. What are "true" leaders? True leaders are only true leaders based on a definition that we have for what constitutes that true leader.

U Mad Brah?
06-08-10, 1:44 pm
See, now it's different. It's just just hard work, but also intelligence and luck. What are "true" leaders? True leaders are only true leaders based on a definition that we have for what constitutes that true leader.

beobrah, i think a true leader has n instinct 4 leading other brahs but at teh same time they work as hard as they can to develop there talent of leading brahs... perhaps sayin hard work is all ya need isnt right but u can't be a true leader without working hard my good brahs...think of all the successful brahs who come to mind when u think leader... john wooden... teddy roosevelt... michael jordan... phil jackson... mahatma ghandi... etc... what did they all have in common brahs...

andrewT
06-08-10, 7:37 pm
lol finally!!

NJC_Manhattan
06-08-10, 7:44 pm
beobrah, i think a true leader has n instinct 4 leading other brahs but at teh same time they work as hard as they can to develop there talent of leading brahs... perhaps sayin hard work is all ya need isnt right but u can't be a true leader without working hard my good brahs...think of all the successful brahs who come to mind when u think leader... john wooden... teddy roosevelt... michael jordan... phil jackson... mahatma ghandi... etc... what did they all have in common brahs...

To add to this, I feel as if some great men were products of their time. George Washington - Birth of America, Lincoln - Civil War, FDR - WWII. Teddy Roosevelt believed that if he had been born in extraordinary times, that he too would have been great. But he almost serves as a counter-point, because he made his time great.

Phil Jackson and Michael Jordan were two great leaders whose talents complemented each other.

I agree with the hard work aspect. I have never met a successful man that was not laborious.

Be easy bro-dice

moreofme2kill
06-09-10, 1:55 am
brahzier.

Beowulf
06-09-10, 9:03 am

Now we can agree on this, lol. Being a leader is more than just hard work. But behind every leader is hard work. But what separates hard workers from leaders is something else, something intangible--"instinct" as you call it. History has a way of lionizing leaders too, after the fact.

U Mad Brah?
06-10-10, 11:50 am
U Mad Brah thought: how do you fight a war my good brahs where teh opponent wont play by teh rules and will always fight dirtier than u my good brahs bc they got nothing to lose... can u play by teh rules and win brahs? or will u eventually have to be just as dirty as that opponent brahs? in a life or death situation what would you do my good brahs? sit back and feel sorry for ur opponent and how sad it must be tat they arent as intellectually superior as u, that they were oppressed by sumone or sumthing, or would u knock sum sense into urself and fight like a good brah is supposed to when in a life or death situation... in that instant, how much do u value ur own life my good brahs... survival of the fittest my good brahs... boots on teh ground mentality vs classroom intellect... which one wins brahs...

Aggression
06-10-10, 11:52 am
If its between life and death, I'm doing anything I can to survive. The gloves are off, as they say. Plain and simple.

Beowulf
06-10-10, 11:54 am
U Mad Brah thought: how do you fight a war my good brahs where teh opponent wont play by teh rules and will always fight dirtier than u my good brahs bc they got nothing to lose... can u play by teh rules and win brahs? or will u eventually have to be just as dirty as that opponent brahs? in a life or death situation what would you do my good brahs? sit back and feel sorry for ur opponent and how sad it must be tat they arent as intellectually superior as u, that they were oppressed by sumone or sumthing, or would u knock sum sense into urself and fight like a good brah is supposed to when in a life or death situation... in that instant, how much do u value ur own life my good brahs... survival of the fittest my good brahs... boots on teh ground mentality vs classroom intellect... which one wins brahs...

It depends on how any given society values those "rules"--how deeply a nation embodies, reflects and cherishes those rules. Throughout history, men and women, individually and collectively, have given up their lives for intangible things like principle, faith, honor and beliefs. Were they foolish for doing so? So, are the rules fundamental to who we are as a nation? Or not?

U Mad Brah?
06-10-10, 12:13 pm
If its between life and death, I'm doing anything I can to survive. The gloves are off, as they say. Plain and simple.

i feel teh same aggressionbrah... in a life or death sit, fight till the last blow brahs

It depends on how any given society values those "rules"--how deeply a nation embodies, reflects and cherishes those rules. Throughout history, men and women, individually and collectively, have given up their lives for intangible things like principle, faith, honor and beliefs. Were they foolish for doing so? So, are the rules fundamental to who we are as a nation? Or not?

but in the end what would u do beobrah?

Beowulf
06-10-10, 12:21 pm
but in the end what would u do beobrah?

It depends on the specific set of circumstances. You can't expect a specific answer from such a general scenario that you laid out, lol. I will say this, that as individuals and as a society, we often want our cake and to eat it to. The risk is, we can end up fat (looking bad, as in hypocrites). Do you have any values or principles worth risking your life for? Every day, thousands of Americans do as they go to war for this nation of ours--for many reasons, including a deep and vital belief in what makes this country great. Would you? Or do you do things only to suit you and your needs? That, in a nutshell, is the question I think for all of us.

Universal Rep
06-10-10, 12:37 pm
U Mad Brah thought: how do you fight a war where the opponent wont play by the rules and will always fight dirtier than u bc they got nothing to lose... can u play by the rules and win ? or will u eventually have to be just as dirty as that opponent? in a life or death situation what would you do? sit back and feel sorry for ur opponent and how sad it must be tat they arent as intellectually superior as u, that they were oppressed by sumone or sumthing, or would u knock sum sense into urself and fight like you're supposed to when in a life or death situation... in that instant, how much do u value ur own life... survival of the fittest... boots on teh ground mentality vs classroom intellect... which one wins...

Without all the "brahs", your post changes dramatically. Or does it? Interesting...

moreofme2kill
06-11-10, 12:55 am
a brah that goes to bed with an itchy butt wakes with a stinky finger brah.

C.Coronato
06-11-10, 7:26 am
U Mad Brah gives me some comedic entertainment to my morning emails. Thanks!

intoodeep25
06-11-10, 8:33 am
a brah that goes to bed with an itchy butt wakes with a stinky finger brah.

hahahahhahahahahahahahhaahahahhahahhahahah

Preston
06-12-10, 2:54 am
Reading these without the "brah's" is some good stuff...on the other hand; reminds me of walking into a Vans store out here in the Valley of AZ where EVERYONE says "bro," or "brah," except near 98% of them are useless tool-bags.

moreofme2kill
06-12-10, 2:40 pm
preston is mad brah.

Preston
06-12-10, 3:09 pm
preston is mad brah.

lol, please.

jeff00z28
06-12-10, 3:38 pm
didntreadlol.jpg

Big Daddy Poseidon
06-12-10, 4:00 pm
the misc is strong in this one. good stuff though haha.

charlievanriper
06-12-10, 6:43 pm
Reading these without the "brah's" is some good stuff...on the other hand; reminds me of walking into a Vans store out here in the Valley of AZ where EVERYONE says "bro," or "brah," except near 98% of them are useless tool-bags.

And since your judging what puts you above all your toolbag buddies out in Mesa AZ lol?

charlievanriper
06-12-10, 6:50 pm
U MAD BRAH BE ONE COOL CAT, in my book keep on posting that BRAH LOGIC!!

Muscleguy93
06-12-10, 11:53 pm
And since your judging what puts you above all your toolbag buddies out in Mesa AZ lol?

Yea, this brah has a point.

charlievanriper
06-13-10, 12:04 am
Yea, this brah has a point.

Thx man, just thought it needed to be said.

FITGYM
06-13-10, 12:43 am

The one who is most Animalistic wins Brah

Preston
06-13-10, 2:55 am

Enjoy your everlasting stay here in AZ.

Preston
06-13-10, 3:06 am

The fact that I'm not from Arizona.

charlievanriper
06-13-10, 5:20 am
LMAO!!!!! Well then why dont ya leave, because ya cant!!!!!

charlievanriper
06-13-10, 5:23 am
Enjoy your everlasting stay here in AZ.

---Quote (Originally by charlievanriper)---
---End Quote---
I have nothing to prove to you old man. I'm from IL not AZ and trust me, when the time comes I'm getting the fuck out of this state; with my wife. Enjoy your everlasting stay here in AZ.

Obvious you do have something to prove lmao

E-Train
06-13-10, 1:06 pm

talk about the guy who got a "brah" shirt.....

U Mad Brah?
06-14-10, 8:17 pm
U Mad Brah thought: my good brahs... just when a good brah thinks he understands something a new perspective comes into focus and things start to make sense brahs... this is how u feel after speaking to a truly good and knowledgable brah... a brah who truly has ones best interest at heart and understands the deeper meaning of how things came to be brahs... these brahs can be found throughout society yet are often silenced by the glib speaking supposedly intellectually advanced brah who appeal to weaknesses and foolish hopes of thy inexperienced brahs and pseudointellectual brahs... but when u find the brah who truly can lead and genuinely knows what is really in the best interest of the heart of a nation of good brahs, this is the rarest of all brahs... can there be another brah, who knows how to truly lead our great nation of brahs? a brah who cant be bought out, a brah who wont sell his soul, a brah who can see past the dirty, greedy body politic and do what is right to save a nation from its rapidly spreading autoimmune disorder that is currently being treated with bandaids my good brahs... this here brah won't give up hope but tough times are ahead my good brahs... for in this time of the information superhighway, lies become truth and truth become lies and well meaning brahs might not know what the repercussions will be but in due time history will unfold my brahs... what will the script read my good brahs...

moreofme2kill
06-15-10, 1:30 am
U Mad Brah thought: my good brahs... just when a good brah thinks he understands something a new perspective comes into focus and things start to make sense brahs... this is how u feel after speaking to a truly good and knowledgable brah... a brah who truly has ones best interest at heart and understands the deeper meaning of how things came to be brahs... these brahs can be found throughout society yet are often silenced by the glib speaking supposedly intellectually advanced brah who appeal to weaknesses and foolish hopes of thy inexperienced brahs and pseudointellectual brahs... but when u find the brah who truly can lead and genuinely knows what is really in the best interest of the heart of a nation of good brahs, this is the rarest of all brahs... can there be another brah, who knows how to truly lead our great nation of brahs? a brah who cant be bought out, a brah who wont sell his soul, a brah who can see past the dirty, greedy body politic and do what is right to save a nation from its rapidly spreading autoimmune disorder that is currently being treated with bandaids my good brahs... this here brah won't give up hope but tough times are ahead my good brahs... for in this time of the information superhighway, lies become truth and truth become lies and well meaning brahs might not know what the repercussions will be but in due time history will unfold my brahs... what will the script read my good brahs...

chuck norris is this brah, brah.

moreofme2kill
06-15-10, 11:52 pm
top brahmen.

FITGYM
06-16-10, 1:44 am

he is an Animal

Optimus Prime
06-16-10, 10:57 am

hows do u know when you find one of these truly good brahs and how do u know their telling the truths?? mebbe ur jus lookin for someone whos gunna say those things u already agree wiht???

U Mad Brah?
06-16-10, 1:16 pm

chuck norris seems to be a good brah

U Mad Brah?
06-16-10, 1:18 pm
hows do u know when you find one of these truly good brahs and how do u know their telling the truths?? mebbe ur jus lookin for someone whos gunna say those things u already agree wiht???

very interesting primebrah... maybe we brahs look for validation for our thoughts from other good brahs

Optimus Prime
06-16-10, 1:27 pm
very interesting primebrah... maybe we brahs look for validation for our thoughts from other good brahs

thats wut ima thinkin to.we already have our deep seatd ideas from our lives. all we dos is look for validation in the world around us.to confirm that the world is logical and ordely and consistant with the way we think we sees it.same in science to.scientsts see what they want to see and cant see another way.

U Mad Brah?
06-16-10, 1:30 pm
U Mad Brah thought: my good brahs, how does a brah assess risk? key is ya gotta have a plan in place brahs... every major project a brah works on should have a contigency plan in place for possible obstacles my good brahs... just look at BP brahs, ya think things would be so bad if they had sumthing in place to deal with possible mishaps when drilling brahs? from what it sounds lik, those brahs rushed things, used cheaper materials and had no back up plans should sumthing happen... word to my good brahs, always plan ahead, assess risks, have back up plans put into place my brahonies... just like wit lifting, gotta plan ahead, assess weak spots, see where ya can improve my brahonies... in the end we all gotta pay for mistakes but perhaps my good brahs, should shit hit the fan my brahs, ur more likely to pull through if ya had that plan in place before shit hit the fan brahs...

Optimus Prime
06-16-10, 1:32 pm
U Mad Brah thought: my good brahs, how does a brah assess risk? key is ya gotta have a plan in place brahs... every major project a brah works on should have a contigency plan in place for possible obstacles my good brahs... just look at BP brahs, ya think things would be so bad if they had sumthing in place to deal with possible mishaps when drilling brahs? from what it sounds lik, those brahs rushed things, used cheaper materials and had no back up plans should sumthing happen... word to my good brahs, always plan ahead, assess risks, have back up plans put into place my brahonies... just like wit lifting, gotta plan ahead, assess weak spots, see where ya can improve my brahonies... in the end we all gotta pay for mistakes but perhaps my good brahs, should shit hit the fan my brahs, ur more likely to pull through if ya had that plan in place before shit hit the fan brahs...

how can u have a plan for sumthin like this??its jus to big.

U Mad Brah?
06-16-10, 1:39 pm
how can u have a plan for sumthin like this??its jus to big.

prime brah, i think every major undertakin by companies should have back up plans for possible failures my good brah... every good leader of brahs should put into place contingency plan my brah... in BPs case, and in other high risk companies where a good brah makes a mistake an it could cause a major catastrophy, those brahs gotta have a proactive response ready my brah... all about planning for all possible outcomes my brah... cant wait till after the fact brahs

Optimus Prime
06-16-10, 1:42 pm
prime brah, i think every major undertakin by companies should have back up plans for possible failures my good brah... every good leader of brahs should put into place contingency plan my brah... in BPs case, and in other high risk companies where a good brah makes a mistake an it could cause a major catastrophy, those brahs gotta have a proactive response ready my brah... all about planning for all possible outcomes my brah... cant wait till after the fact brahs

its like the financil world.do u think all those big banks had contncy plans??no. it wuz risk they thoght they could manage i think.bp wuz takin a big gamble that nuthin bad wold happen.cost-benefit anaysis. they were just wrong and lost big time.

U Mad Brah?
06-16-10, 2:03 pm
its like the financil world.do u think all those big banks had contncy plans??no. it wuz risk they thoght they could manage i think.bp wuz takin a big gamble that nuthin bad wold happen.cost-benefit anaysis. they were just wrong and lost big time.

even so primebrah, perhaps with better risk assessment such poor decisions wouldn't have been made my good brah... just tossing it out there brahs

Optimus Prime
06-16-10, 2:05 pm
even so primebrah, perhaps with better risk assessment such poor decisions wouldn't have been made my good brah... just tossing it out there brahs

u cant help peeps who dont wanna help themselves.sos us cant make people change unless you give em incentive to change.poor decisions are cuz people r givn the wrong motavations.

msktyshha
06-16-10, 2:08 pm
I think it's not Bp's sole responsibility to cleanup the mess, the government should help out too, if they are not already. All big companies should be backed by the government when needed, cause they are big, they are beneficial and they are needed and to stay strong and to make it all happen even when accidents occur, the big boys need to be backed by the governments.

Optimus Prime
06-16-10, 2:17 pm
I think it's not Bp's sole responsibility to cleanup the mess, the government should help out too, if they are not already. All big companies should be backed by the government when needed, cause they are big, they are beneficial and they are needed and to stay strong and to make it all happen even when accidents occur, the big boys need to be backed by the governments.

its funy cuz some say big govnment is socialism but then these r oftn the same people who r now sayin we need the gvornment to step in.. mebbe with socialized oil cleanuP??

msktyshha
06-16-10, 2:22 pm
governments should only come in to help not benefit because they are already getting a benefit which is tax, so they should just give there helpful services back to the big businesses. I think that's the cycle in which the economy was supposed to run

moreofme2kill
06-16-10, 4:17 pm
its called having a plan for the worst case scenario brah. if a brah wants to go to the moon, brah better have a plan for if brah only makes it halfway brah.

a brah doesnt nail jello to a tree strictly to hone his skills in magic brah. its to show a brah that mr. miyagi wasnt the only brah to catch flies with chopsticks brah. anything is possible if that brah puts his mind to it. if putting your mind to it doesnt work, use mine brah.

Optimus Prime
06-16-10, 5:18 pm
anything is possible if that brah puts his mind to it.

ur naive i thnk.

moreofme2kill
06-16-10, 9:02 pm
ur naive i thnk.

and ur a childs toy brah. its ok to feel that you cant brah, one of these days you wont fail. dont give up brah.

Optimus Prime
06-17-10, 8:49 am
and ur a childs toy brah. its ok to feel that you cant brah, one of these days you wont fail. dont give up brah.

grwnups collect me to u know.i know when i cant and when i can.soundslike u live in a dreamworld.wake up bro!take off ur goggles!

U Mad Brah?
06-17-10, 9:32 am
U Mad Brah say: the perfecting of a brahs self is the fundamental base of all progress and all moral development for all good brahs.

Optimus Prime
06-17-10, 9:33 am
U Mad Brah say: the perfecting of a brahs self is the fundamental base of all progress and all moral development for all good brahs.

that iz wise. ur aboslutely rite on bro.

Beowulf
06-18-10, 1:47 pm
I hope this thread doesn't get locked, lol. Where are you U Mad?

violator
06-18-10, 2:36 pm
Quality thread brah, keep the brahness coming....

Beowulf
06-18-10, 3:09 pm
Quality thread brah, keep the brahness coming....

I am waiting.

msktyshha
06-18-10, 10:15 pm
http://www.youtube.com/v/duwS2sIG9lE&hl=en_US&fs=1&%22%3E%3C/param%3E

what your wise thoughts on this brohniee

intoodeep25
06-20-10, 8:56 pm
man with hands in pants feels cocky all day brah...

moreofme2kill
06-21-10, 1:01 am

this brah also has hairy palms and bad vision brah.

U Mad Brah?
06-21-10, 9:23 am
http://www.youtube.com/v/duwS2sIG9lE&hl=en_US&fs=1&%22%3E%3C/param%3E

what your wise thoughts on this brohniee

my good brahonie, i am dissappoint to see such a young brah partaking in such a vice... a brah that young shouldnt be smoking brahs... this young brah needs guidance from the elder brahs and brahettes but is being made a spectacle of by these brahonies... but this here brah also understands that smoking is rampant amongst brahs in these developing countries while its declining amongst brahs in developed countries... if you look deeper my brahs... in asia, tobacco companies are among the top 10 advertising brahs in cambodia, indonesia, malaysia, myanmar and the philippines... so whilst this here brah condones such behaviour, when put into context, a good brahonie can see where the issues start... when a collective group of brahs and brahettes in these developing countries see it as being cool or just a thing that good brahs partake in when socializin and relaxin, who is to blame brahs? just an overall lack of concern about smokings side effects my brahonies is what they're up against...
http://www.wpro.who.int/media_centre/fact_sheets/fs_20020528.htm

U Mad Brah?
06-21-10, 9:23 am

very wise thought intodeepbrahs

U Mad Brah?
06-21-10, 9:24 am
this brah also has hairy palms and bad vision brah.

moreofme2brah, a razor and glasses will help ya out brahonie

U Mad Brah?
06-21-10, 9:30 am

interesting thoughts mskbrahha... if we're not careful the privatebrahs will be outdone by the govbrahs... perhaps the govbrahs want to bankrupt the privatebrahs so they can take them in and have more to operate my good brahs... this particular govbrahs school of thought might be that within any great disaster there is a way to capitalize on it brahs... only time will tell what exactly it is/was brahs... energy policy, take over BP, etc... what will it be brahs

G Diesel
06-21-10, 9:45 am
To use the eloquent words of a certain FORVM luminary, not sure if srs.

Did this thread get taken over by Ron Paulbrah?

Peace, G

violator
06-21-10, 1:56 pm
you hit a surf today brah?.... awesome cardio brah, miss that, ...
my brah said fishoek was good today...
likin your thread here brah, keep the thoughts flowin...
and lets hope the gusher doesnt take out the entire worlds oceans
haha
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corexit

happy "earth day" my brahs....

Beowulf
06-21-10, 2:14 pm
haha

I see your sig. In your opinion, what does boycotting BP achieve exactly and why are you boycotting them?

U Mad Brah?
06-21-10, 3:26 pm
To use the eloquent words of a certain FORVM luminary, not sure if srs.

Did this thread get taken over by Ron Paulbrah?

Peace, G

G brah, just a place to type up sum feelins about teh world my good brah... some srs stuff but some liter stuff 2 good brahs... only here to make my good brahs think a bit and lighten up the srs enviro about trainin brahs

haha

thanks for following my good viobrah... interestin tidbit about earth day for u brahs... as much as it may appear to be a good thing my brahs... it was started by a hippie... ira einbrah who killed his brahette and locked her in the trunk of that brahs closet... U Mad Brahs thought: earth day is a phony day for yuppie brahs to appear to love their enviroment my good brahs and then they piss all over it the rest of the year brahs... of course thats this her brahs generalist picture of it brahonies but just think brahs... one day a year a collective group of brahs say tell ya to recycle, buy sumthing green, throw a parade, turn a light off, don't take teh hummer to work today, turn off the comp at night, recycle a soda can, etc... what about the rest of the year my good brahs?

I see your sig. In your opinion, what does boycotting BP achieve exactly and why are you boycotting them?

my brahs, not sure if i agree with boycotting either my good brahs... sad to say but shit happens and sure they'll pay in the end brahs thru teh courts but this here brah fears a gov takeover of a private comp b/c of teh mob mentality... plays into the hands of teh perfect takeover ala GM and teh banks my good brahs... but getting back to teh boycotting, who do you hurt in teh end? shareholding brahs? gas station owning brahs? old blokes it teh UK and their pension plans brahs? teh issue is more complex than us brahs can think of brahonies...

U Mad Brah?
06-21-10, 3:29 pm
to lighten things up a bit my brahs...

U Mad brah say: better to be happy brah than a wise brah

violator
06-21-10, 3:41 pm
U Mad Brahs thought: earth day is a phony day for yuppie brahs to appear to love their enviroment my good brahs and then they piss all over it the rest of the year brahs...

and sure they'll pay in the end brahs

brah, i like ur thinking...are they mad brah?

the only brahs that will pay, to our misfortune my brah, is us....
BP is the pinnacle of corporate negligence brah... thats why i boycott them...
( i was tempted to write a spech here my brahs, but ill save y'all the drama)

peace brahs, im gonna go eat some fish while i can....haha.

moreofme2kill
06-22-10, 2:11 am
a brah once said if a brah aint gonna shit, then this brah should get off the pot brah, but a brah who shits in his pot has no soup brah. luckily it was to hot for this brah, brah couldnt take the heat so brah got out the kitchen. same brah once said oatmeal is better than no meal brah. shaka.

U Mad Brah?
06-23-10, 10:59 am
a brah once said if a brah aint gonna shit, then this brah should get off the pot brah, but a brah who shits in his pot has no soup brah. luckily it was to hot for this brah, brah couldnt take the heat so brah got out the kitchen. same brah once said oatmeal is better than no meal brah. shaka.

i like ur style my good brah... a brah also once say if brah live in glass hour, brah change clothes in basement... keep on keepin on brahs

U Mad Brah?
06-23-10, 11:02 am
brah, i like ur thinking...are they mad brah?

the only brahs that will pay, to our misfortune my brah, is us....
BP is the pinnacle of corporate negligence brah... thats why i boycott them...
( i was tempted to write a spech here my brahs, but ill save y'all the drama)

peace brahs, im gonna go eat some fish while i can....haha.

u mad brah wonder why steven chu brah say in 2007 that BP save world brahs: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6Ui_4_cTE0

ZombiePower
06-23-10, 9:53 pm
U Mad Brah thought: do any brahs know how to save these days brahs? it seems everywhere this good brah goes, money is being wasted on shit that will eventually get tossed out brahs... families with good little brahs and brahettes are learning things at a fast rate brahs... but a lack of morals and good brahs to show them the right way is lessening by the days brahs... money and saving is just part of teh dilema brahs... we're sposed to be smarter than the generations b4 us, right brahs?... but teh collective group of brahs that our nation consists of seems lost brahs... morals... values... principles bent and broken brahs... then u take this up the ladder to the top of teh pile of brahs and u see government brahs making decisions with faulty values and a misunderstandin of leadership and a good brah has to wonder where will we end up brahs... manipulate ur way to the top brahs... get money from shady sources brahs... sell your soul to many groups brahs and u too can be percieved as a great brah... but deep down can the brah live with himself... or will that brah do everything he can to maintain his power... power that they say is even more of a drug than sex for some brahs... but the clothes are slowly coming off the brah... in time the emperor will be left with no clothes... perhaps the brah is making up for the lack of the one true leader that should have been there to guide this brah in his life... and is constantly seeking ways to get approval from other brahs to make up for the one brah that left him at an early age... but in the end he'll never be satisfied becauz you cant replace the role of the brah who u were formed from brahs... multiply this out across a nation and no matter how smart we think we are brahs... perhaps too many good brahs lack values, principles and morals to steer the ship back on course brahs...

U Mad Brah say: too many incomplete/faulty leaders are ruling others and passing their faults onto a collective group of brahs... we need guidance from morally sound and principle centered brahs to have a chance of survival brahs...

but all hope is not lost brahs...

UMB im loving this stuff

NJC_Manhattan
06-23-10, 10:02 pm
If a brah think, then is he therefore brah?

moreofme2kill
06-23-10, 10:23 pm
If a brah think, then is he therefore brah?

brah, i thought so, till a gobot or something told this brah he was naive for his positive outlook brah. remember though brah, a brah is usually therefor food, tail, or money, but most importantly his fellow brahs. mahalo my fellow brahma bulls.

U Mad Brah?
06-24-10, 10:39 am
so hear me out brahs... is our leadership of brahs so thin skinned that theyd let such an accomplished brah be relieved of his duties? the gen brah never turned down any command for the brahs in power but said a few off color comments in a rolling stone mag brahs... the brah was never was insubordinate brahs... just let his mouth run a bit while gettin some r and r in france... my question to you brahs is why was the brah removed from command by the ruling brahs? what is really going down brahs? think deep brahs, think hard brahs... but what is really going on brahs? while the brahs in power were golfin or powdering nuts of the brahs with teh money... the gen brah was actually fightin the battle with the brahs on teh battlefield brah... night ops brahs... joint special ops brahs... a brah highly respected by his fellow brahs in teh army... a brah who isnt afraid to speak the truth brahs... a brah that real brahs appreciate but those in teh power fear... a man with experience is the great fear of teh intellectual brah... for they cannot outthink them brahs... only can get rid of em through lies and propaganda brahs... maybe u brahs think it wasnt anything impt but the point i see my good brahs behind it all is a set up where u rid the strong charactered brahs around ya so u can push ur personal agenda for teh brahs who got ya into power... these brahs fear men with such experience and prestige on teh battle field like the gen brah... to know a brahs character just look at who that brah surrounds himself with brahs and who he gets rid of brahs... thin skinned brahs running teh world... just a symptom of something larger brahs... watch as it unfolds brahs... lies will be told brahs... twisting of reality brahs... can we comprehend what is being lost brahs... are there enough intelligent brahs to protect and save it all brahs...

msktyshha
06-24-10, 11:15 am
so hear me out brahs... is our leadership of brahs so thin skinned that theyd let such an accomplished brah be relieved of his duties? the gen brah never turned down any command for the brahs in power but said a few off color comments in a rolling stone mag brahs... the brah was never was insubordinate brahs... just let his mouth run a bit while gettin some r and r in france... my question to you brahs is why was the brah removed from command by the ruling brahs? what is really going down brahs? think deep brahs, think hard brahs... but what is really going on brahs? while the brahs in power were golfin or powdering nuts of the brahs with teh money... the gen brah was actually fightin the battle with the brahs on teh battlefield brah... night ops brahs... joint special ops brahs... a brah highly respected by his fellow brahs in teh army... a brah who isnt afraid to speak the truth brahs... a brah that real brahs appreciate but those in teh power fear... a man with experience is the great fear of teh intellectual brah... for they cannot outthink them brahs... only can get rid of em through lies and propaganda brahs... maybe u brahs think it wasnt anything impt but the point i see my good brahs behind it all is a set up where u rid the strong charactered brahs around ya so u can push ur personal agenda for teh brahs who got ya into power... these brahs fear men with such experience and prestige on teh battle field like the gen brah... to know a brahs character just look at who that brah surrounds himself with brahs and who he gets rid of brahs... thin skinned brahs running teh world... just a symptom of something larger brahs... watch as it unfolds brahs... lies will be told brahs... twisting of reality brahs... can we comprehend what is being lost brahs... are there enough intelligent brahs to protect and save it all brahs...

coverup was that the gen disagreed with the policies "publicly" and it's an army rule that if you have a disagreement then present it in writing and not go shout it out in public, and being a democratic country one must follow the rules even if it has to take the gen off command. But that's the coverup, what's the ugly truth??

U Mad Brah?
06-24-10, 11:34 am
coverup was that the gen disagreed with the policies "publicly" and it's an army rule that if you have a disagreement then present it in writing and not go shout it out in public, and being a democratic country one must follow the rules even if it has to take the gen off command. But that's the coverup, what's the ugly truth??

my good msktbrah... where is it wrong to disagree with the ruling brah on certain things? can u point out in teh article where he specifically disagreed with a command given to him brah? that's the army rule good brah... disobeying direct commands brahs... watch the slippery slopes my good brahs... where was he insubordinate my good brah? what did he do wrong brahs? watch what u say brahs... big brahther will make u pay brahs... in teh chess game they are way of ahead of u brahs...

Beowulf
06-25-10, 9:44 am
my good msktbrah... where is it wrong to disagree with the ruling brah on certain things? can u point out in teh article where he specifically disagreed with a command given to him brah? that's the army rule good brah... disobeying direct commands brahs... watch the slippery slopes my good brahs... where was he insubordinate my good brah? what did he do wrong brahs? watch what u say brahs... big brahther will make u pay brahs... in teh chess game they are way of ahead of u brahs...

You're not in the military are you? Whatever you might think of the military, they often abide by sets of rules and principles, written and unwritten, that might seem completely foreign to a civilian--things like responsibility, honor, discipline and accountability, the chain of command, etc. Unless you are familiar with what makes the military and civilian worlds different, I'm afraid you'll never understand the issue at hand. And as long as that's true, more than likely, you'll see the issue through the lens of politics, if you know what I mean.

U Mad Brah?
06-29-10, 1:24 pm
You're not in the military are you? Whatever you might think of the military, they often abide by sets of rules and principles, written and unwritten, that might seem completely foreign to a civilian--things like responsibility, honor, discipline and accountability, the chain of command, etc. Unless you are familiar with what makes the military and civilian worlds different, I'm afraid you'll never understand the issue at hand. And as long as that's true, more than likely, you'll see the issue through the lens of politics, if you know what I mean.

beobrah, who then understands the task at hand my good brahs? from what i read up on my good brah in regards to a good brahs behaviour can be found in the good military brahs article 133... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conduct_unbecoming_an_officer_and_a_gentleman
from what i can see my good brah is that the behaviour of unbecoming is an "action or behaviour in an official capacity which, in dishonoring or disgracing the person as an officer, seriously compromises the officer's character as a gentleman"

it then list teh attributes that show what unbecoming acts are... of dishonesty, unfair dealing, indecency, indecorum, lawlessness, injustice, or cruelty... perhaps my good brahs, the actual head of the military is guilty of all of these brahs... and not mcchyrstal... dishonesty... teh firing was dishonest... unfair dealing... decision was made to fire the good brah even before speaking to the brah... no explanation was asked brahs... indecency... teh rules of engagement hurts our military brahs... indecorum... removal of mcchrsystal brah based on rolling stone article embarrasses teh military brahs... cant a brah grow up? lawlessness... violation of military command structure is lawlessness brahs... injustice... no fair hearing for mcchrystal brahs is total injustice brahs... perhaps some other brah should be court marshaled brahs

perhaps some good military brahs can explain the situation better brahs... firing seems weak from what this here brahs can sense... seems like another motivation was at hand my good brahs...

G Diesel
06-29-10, 1:30 pm
Oh no, I heard the same stuff on Fox News brah.

I wonder how Reagan or Teddy Roosevelt would've reacted if a General tried to cut them off at the knees regarding a war where lives hang in the balance, using the platform of an antiquated pop culture rag? I sense they would've acted more quickly and more harshly in dispatching the dissenter. Give him a year and McChrystal will be the opening act for the Palin roadshow.

Peace, G

U Mad Brah?
06-29-10, 1:38 pm

I wonder how Reagan or Teddy Roosevelt would've reacted if a General tried to cut them off at the knees regarding a war where lives hang in the balance, using the platform of an antiquated pop culture rag? I sense they would've acted more quickly and more harshly in dispatching the dissenter. Give him a year and McChrystal will be the opening act for the Palin roadshow.

Peace, G

but G brah maybe what i dont understand is what mcchystral brah specifically said that violated the brah code of conduct?

Beowulf
06-29-10, 1:48 pm
beobrah, who then understands the task at hand my good brahs? from what i read up on my good brah in regards to a good brahs behaviour can be found in the good military brahs article 133... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conduct_unbecoming_an_officer_and_a_gentleman
from what i can see my good brah is that the behaviour of unbecoming is an "action or behaviour in an official capacity which, in dishonoring or disgracing the person as an officer, seriously compromises the officer's character as a gentleman"

it then list teh attributes that show what unbecoming acts are... of dishonesty, unfair dealing, indecency, indecorum, lawlessness, injustice, or cruelty... perhaps my good brahs, the actual head of the military is guilty of all of these brahs... and not mcchyrstal... dishonesty... teh firing was dishonest... unfair dealing... decision was made to fire the good brah even before speaking to the brah... no explanation was asked brahs... indecency... teh rules of engagement hurts our military brahs... indecorum... removal of mcchrsystal brah based on rolling stone article embarrasses teh military brahs... cant a brah grow up? lawlessness... violation of military command structure is lawlessness brahs... injustice... no fair hearing for mcchrystal brahs is total injustice brahs... perhaps some other brah should be court marshaled brahs

perhaps some good military brahs can explain the situation better brahs... firing seems weak from what this here brahs can sense... seems like another motivation was at hand my good brahs...

Try reading Article 88 of the UCMJ. You may find that more enlightening. And again, try to understand that military culture is very different than civilian culture. As you sound like a civilian, I am not sure you can comprehend the differences. You are looking at the military through civilian eyes, which is too easy for anyone to do as outsiders looking in. To me the issue is not "political". Unfortunately, many people and pundits are making it so to promote an agenda or their way of thinking (e.g., critique of the President). We live in such a polarized world, everything is becoming political unfortunately, and reason suffers at the hands of ideology.

Beowulf
06-29-10, 1:58 pm

Peace, G

What are the stories behind the stories? Why did McChrystal go to Rolling Stone? What the truth behind what really transpired as the interviews were taking place; as the article was being written; as the finished piece was vetted, and then sent off to printing? Was McChrystal a victim, as the right would say of the liberal media? Or was he actively promoting his agenda and using the magazine as a vehicle to get his message across (thereby undermining the authority of the president as commander-in-chief) as the left might argue? None of us will ever truly know. Left, right--who cares? Yet here we are, pushing our own agendas, our own interpretations of what we think went down based on our own political affiliations--or more simply put, whether we think Obama is a good or bad president.

U Mad Brah?
06-29-10, 2:24 pm
have you brahs read teh article? whats so bad about it brahs? http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/news/17390/119236?RS_show_page=0

my good brahs, i realli dont see anything wrong in teh article... what is this here brah missing... can u brahs point out what violated whatever ever rule was violated my good brahonies....

Beowulf
06-29-10, 2:59 pm
have you brahs read teh article? whats so bad about it brahs? http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/news/17390/119236?RS_show_page=0

my good brahs, i realli dont see anything wrong in teh article... what is this here brah missing... can u brahs point out what violated whatever ever rule was violated my good brahonies....

U Mad Brah, you're missing the point. All this ultimately this boils down to a judgment call and someone has to make it (in this case, the president who is the civilian commander-in-chief). As a judgment call, people can easily criticize the decision and you can often see where a person is coming from, his/her political stripe, based on where you fall in this case. What matters are things less objective (such as what rules were broken) and more subjective--things like confidence and trust and so on. Once confidence is lost between civilian and military leaders, then the implications can be perilous.

I wasn't there and neither were you, so I can't begin to second guess or act like a Monday morning quarterback. But I can look at my opinion on this matter and try to understand why I think and feel the way I do and what it says about my own beliefs. What's "so bad" about the comments he made you ask? Depending on if you are a conservative or a liberal, a Republican or a Democrat, either nothing at all or something significant. It sounds like you're conservative in your leanings based on your comments though. If you spoke to a liberal, he/she would probably say there was a lot wrong. Sadly, neither of you would likely find common ground. Everyone who has come to some conclusion has likely politicized the incident. That's my point. It's not about "right" or "wrong" in absolute terms. It's only right or wrong based on your perspective and what you believe, what you ALREADY believed before the incident unfolded and you read about it. It pre-existed. Know what I mean?

For clarification, Article 88 of the UCMJ:

"Any commissioned officer who uses contemptuous words against the President, the Vice President, Congress, the Secretary of Defense, the Secretary of a military department, the Secretary of Transportation, or the Governor or legislature of any State, Territory, Commonwealth, or possession in which he is on duty or present shall be punished as a court-martial may direct."

As it pertains to the magazine, Rolling Stone :

"...expressions of opinion made in a purely private conversation should not ordinarily be charged. Giving [b]broad circulation to a written publication containing contemptuous words of the kind made punishable by this article, or the utterance of contemptuous words of this kind in the presence of military subordinates, aggravates the offense. The truth or falsity of the statements is immaterial."

You have to understand that the UCMJ is the bedrock of military law. Military law and civilian law are, in many fundamental ways, very different. Arguably, McChrystal could have easily been court-martialed.

U Mad Brah?
06-29-10, 3:23 pm
U Mad Brah, you're missing the point. All this ultimately this boils down to a judgment call and someone has to make it (in this case, the president who is the civilian commander-in-chief). As a judgment call, people can easily criticize the decision and you can often see where a person is coming from, his/her political stripe, based on where you fall in this case. What matters are things less objective (such as what rules were broken) and more subjective--things like confidence and trust and so on. Once confidence is lost between civilian and military leaders, then the implications can be perilous.

I wasn't there and neither were you, so I can't begin to second guess or act like a Monday morning quarterback. But I can look at my opinion on this matter and try to understand why I think and feel the way I do and what it says about my own beliefs. What's "so bad" about the comments he made you ask? Depending on if you are a conservative or a liberal, a Republican or a Democrat, either nothing at all or something significant. It sounds like you're conservative in your leanings based on your comments though. If you spoke to a liberal, he/she would probably say there was a lot wrong. Sadly, neither of you would likely find common ground. Everyone who has come to some conclusion has likely politicized the incident. That's my point. It's not about "right" or "wrong" in absolute terms. It's only right or wrong based on your perspective and what you believe, what you ALREADY believed before the incident unfolded and you read about it. It pre-existed. Know what I mean?

For clarification, Article 88 of the UCMJ:

"Any commissioned officer who uses contemptuous words against the President, the Vice President, Congress, the Secretary of Defense, the Secretary of a military department, the Secretary of Transportation, or the Governor or legislature of any State, Territory, Commonwealth, or possession in which he is on duty or present shall be punished as a court-martial may direct."

As it pertains to the magazine, Rolling Stone :

"...expressions of opinion made in a purely private conversation should not ordinarily be charged. Giving [b]broad circulation to a written publication containing contemptuous words of the kind made punishable by this article, or the utterance of contemptuous words of this kind in the presence of military subordinates, aggravates the offense. The truth or falsity of the statements is immaterial."

You have to understand that the UCMJ is the bedrock of military law. Military law and civilian law are, in many fundamental ways, very different. Arguably, McChrystal could have easily been court-martialed.

don't get me wrong beobrah, i understand what ur sayin my good brah... i just dont understand what exactly was contemptuous... from having read teh article, this here brah didnt see anything out of teh ordinary... perhaps teh gen brah should have been court-martial so that we could see what was wrong brahs... let justice be served brahs or too much egg on face make ruling brahs look bad...

Beowulf
06-29-10, 3:31 pm
don't get me wrong beobrah, i understand what ur sayin my good brah... i just dont understand what exactly was contemptuous... from having read teh article, this here brah didnt see anything out of teh ordinary... perhaps teh gen brah should have been court-martial so that we could see what was wrong brahs... let justice be served brahs or too much egg on face make ruling brahs look bad...

Lol. I give up. You're like one of those rabid football fans who, on Monday, second guesses a coach's decision and criticizes it ad nauseum. What's the point of that? To feel better about yourself? To vent? One day, you may be president and then, you can make a different decision, ok? And on that day, half of America will love you and half with hate you. The other half will be indifferent.

G Diesel
06-29-10, 3:33 pm

I just think it is a fool's folly to consider this whole thing in anything but political terms. The forces against our president will frame it one way. Those in defense of him the other.

That said, I think the General has a huge ego (as many great leaders must). That doesn't mean that he isn't a great soldier and a credit to the military. However, in this case, I think his ego led him astray and caused a massive lapse in judgement that bit him in the ass.

Good to see Rolling Stone doing some meaningful journalism. I thought only Matt Taibbi wrote anything worthwhile for RS since Hunter S. Thompson used to back in the day.

Peace, G

Beowulf
06-29-10, 3:35 pm
I just think it is a fool's folly to consider this whole thing in anything but political terms.

Good to see Rolling Stone doing some meaningful journalism. I thought only Matt Taibbi wrote anything worthwhile for RS since Hunter S. Thompson used to back in the day.

Peace, G

Lol. I beat you to the punch line, G Diesel.

As for meaningful journalism, I have to wonder.

U Mad Brah?
06-29-10, 3:47 pm
Lol. I give up. You're like one of those rabid football fans who, on Monday, second guesses a coach's decision and criticizes it ad nauseum. What's the point of that? To feel better about yourself? To vent? One day, you may be president and then, you can make a different decision, ok? And on that day, half of America will love you and half with hate you. The other half will be indifferent.

beobrah, not all all my good brah... just trying to figure out why the gen brah was fired based on teh rs article... if u read teh article nothing really bad in there my good brah... im just confused about it my good brah... i think there's more at play in teh big picture behind teh scenes with teh firing... my feeling is that others werent happy with the gen brah and used teh article as an excuse to let the gen brah have it...

charlievanriper
06-29-10, 3:48 pm
Weird!

U Mad Brah?
06-29-10, 3:51 pm
I just think it is a fool's folly to consider this whole thing in anything but political terms. The forces against our president will frame it one way. Those in defense of him the other.

That said, I think the General has a huge ego (as many great leaders must). That doesn't mean that he isn't a great soldier and a credit to the military. However, in this case, I think his ego led him astray and caused a massive lapse in judgement that bit him in the ass.

Peace, G

g brah, what im trying to grasp is wut that lack of judgment was my good brah... i couldnt find anything in teh article that showed lack of judgment brahonies...

Beowulf
06-29-10, 3:53 pm
beobrah, not all all my good brah... just trying to figure out why the gen brah was fired based on teh rs article... if u read teh article nothing really bad in there my good brah... im just confused about it my good brah... i think there's more at play in teh big picture behind teh scenes with teh firing... my feeling is that others werent happy with the gen brah and used teh article as an excuse to let the gen brah have it...

In my opinion, he wasn't fired for that article. I think the article was just the straw that broke the camel's back. So yes, I agree with you--there was more going on behind the scenes. Depending on who you ask, you're right--many were not happy with what he did. Just go back to September 2009. Ultimately though, we'll never know the truth. All we can do is speculate. And get riled up, lol.

Perhaps the real take away is this--that as long as you get people together in a room, there will always be differences of opinions, egos clashing with egos, and people trying to be alpha. It's the way of the world I suppose.

Beowulf
06-29-10, 3:54 pm
g brah, what im trying to grasp is wut that lack of judgment was my good brah... i couldnt find anything in teh article that showed lack of judgment brahonies...

Of course not because you had disagreed with the outcome long before you read about it. And thus, you never will grasp it. Not ever, lol.

U Mad Brah?
06-29-10, 3:56 pm
In my opinion, he wasn't fired for that article. I think the article was just the straw that broke the camel's back. So yes, I agree with you--there was more going on behind the scenes. Depending on who you ask, you're right--many were not happy with what he did. Just go back to September 2009. Ultimately though, we'll never know the truth. All we can do is speculate. And get riled up, lol.

Perhaps the real take away is this--that as long as you get people together in a room, there will always be differences of opinions, egos clashing with egos, and people trying to be alpha. It's the way of the world I suppose.

i think ur right on here beobrah...

U Mad Brah?
06-29-10, 3:57 pm
Of course not because you had disagreed with the outcome long before you read about it. And thus, you never will grasp it. Not ever, lol.

but im waiting for u to enlighten me about it beobrah :(

Beowulf
06-29-10, 3:58 pm
i think ur right on here beobrah...

McChrystal upset the apple cart. Again, whether that's good or bad depends on your particular political stripe.

Beowulf
06-29-10, 4:00 pm
but im waiting for u to enlighten me about it beobrah :(

There is no enlightenment. There is only a judgment call and a person who got to make it. It was made, and the act was done and all that's left is for the rest of us to argue about it. There is no enlightenment.

Firedrake
06-29-10, 5:38 pm

Let me see if I can approach this in a non-inflammatory fashion.

In general (you'll pardon the expression), McChrystal is certainly entitled to his opinion. Where I believe he erred is in expressing that particular opinion to a reporter. Here's why: military discipline depends on the effectiveness of the chain of command, all the way from the Commander in Chief (the President) to the lowliest private in the trenches.

By publicly airing his less-than-complimentary perception of the President, McChrystal suggested that, perhaps, he was unwilling to accept the President's orders without question. This may not have been the case, but it put President Obama in an untenable situation because, as the Commander-in-Chief, he cannot have subordinates undermining his authority.

All that having been said, there is some supposition that McChrystal may have done so on purpose, having political aspirations of his own. Either way, I know that, as a former officer, I would not have wanted McChrystal under -my- command, if I thought I couldn't trust him to follow my orders.

Does that make more sense?

U Mad Brah?
06-29-10, 9:28 pm
ihear ya firedrakebrah... which if true is all well and good... just trying to find teh comment that was inflammatory in teh article... nothing seemed contemptuous or specifically called out teh leader brah... just searching for some facts in this here crazy world my good brahs...

U Mad Brah?
06-29-10, 9:31 pm
There is no enlightenment. There is only a judgment call and a person who got to make it. It was made, and the act was done and all that's left is for the rest of us to argue about it. There is no enlightenment.

i know beobrah, just wantin to know what the judgement call was specifically based on my good brah... should have evidence i would think in such a case my good brahs... for instance my brahonies... some contempuous quotes from teh article about teh thin skinned brahonies

U Mad Brah?
06-29-10, 9:45 pm
u mad brah say: brah who read too much news go crazy

moreofme2kill
06-30-10, 12:21 am
brah says stear clear of brahccoli.

violator
06-30-10, 9:06 am

i would like to add to that, "brah who read too much news, is distracted from the truth.'

charlievanriper
06-30-10, 9:36 am
i would like to add to that, "brah who read too much news, is distracted from the truth.'

Originally Posted by U Mad Brah?

I'll add Brah who reads to much new's gets too serious and forgets why he is alive!

Beast says " If it dont involve Hot Sexy legs, Sexy lil Bikini's, firm upright points, Wet T-shirts, Good Food, Free Weights, good company and Water it just dont matter"

If the Big Brah upstairs wanted Beast to worry he would have put me in a position to be involved, let the powerbrokers run and screw up the World. Beast just wanna have fun!!!!!

http://i45.tinypic.com/6quzch.jpg

U Mad Brah?
07-01-10, 4:48 pm
follow me here brahs http://twitter.com/U_Mad_Brah

charlievanriper
07-01-10, 4:56 pm
Now I'm bored with this shit bye bye!!!!!

moreofme2kill
07-02-10, 6:32 pm
follow me here brahs http://twatter.com/U_Mad_Brah

i tried brah, but linky no work.

U Mad Brah?
07-09-10, 10:04 am
i tried brah, but linky no work.

tats bc u changed teh linky brah...

U Mad Brah?
07-09-10, 10:09 am
loyalty... do u brahs feel this is a good characteristic of a leader? just heard about Lebrah James and his moving to miami... if the end who teh fuck cares it's his decision but at teh heart of it, why did he move on from his brahs in cleve... couldnt handle teh pressure of being teh leader? mj brah, kobe brah, bird brah, magic brah... lead there teams from teh ground up... lbj brah gave up... maybe bc he aint a born leader brah? where's teh loyalty of working with ya team to try and build it up brahs? when i watch lbj brah in teh playoffs, there wasn't real hunger there brahs... even if ya lose, ya gotta go down wit a fight... maybe he aint got that fight brahs and aint that true leader brahs... maybe we expect too much from these brahs... having watched mj for so long over teh years... u get spoiled thinking other brahs are just as hungry to win... maybe it aint so with lbj brahs...

moreofme2kill
07-09-10, 8:57 pm
big brah king james wants gold brah, tired of the brah-nze brah. i respect brahs decision to relocate. brah is still the best thing on the court today brah. possibly ever brah.

U Mad Brah?
07-09-10, 9:44 pm
big brah king james wants gold brah, tired of the brah-nze brah. i respect brahs decision to relocate. brah is still the best thing on the court today brah. possibly ever brah.

the brah has to win first my good brah... kobe brah has 5 rings... mj had 6 rings with home built talent brahs... dont get better than mj brahs... every game was another level brahs... will to win for mj brah was strongest ever brahs... lbj brah... not sure yet brahs... but he really hurt his brand with that whole publicity stunt brahs... a brah who's been fed the silver spoon and never told no leads to spoiled brah... even though brah is talented, perhaps will to win not as exceptional as teh real great brahs of teh sport...

moreofme2kill
07-09-10, 10:23 pm
a brah has to remember that a brah cant win championships alone, no brah has. the cavs arent a champ team brah. hence the reason brah left to a potential champ team.

NJC_Manhattan
03-09-11, 9:13 pm
This thread should be revived

Big C
03-09-11, 9:48 pm
a brah has to remember that a brah cant win championships alone, no brah has. the cavs arent a champ team brah. hence the reason brah left to a potential champ team.

LOL maybe so, but neither are the Heat. Buncha crybabies with no mental toughness. Bron Bron needs to go 18-1 in his last 19 games this season to match his record with the Cavs from last year. Hope he is enjoying South Beach.

NJC_Manhattan
01-10-12, 2:57 pm
Where is U Mad Brah?

Big C
01-10-12, 3:11 pm
Where is U Mad Brah?

Trolling other sites? Don't worry I'm sure he'll make his way back here lol.

Aggression
01-10-12, 3:11 pm
Where is U Mad Brah?

x2. We need some U Mad Brah up in here.

naturalguy
01-10-12, 3:35 pm
x2. We need some U Mad Brah up in here.

I guess he just doesn't have the heart to keep up the good fight