PDA

View Full Version : animal cuts. experience

fawaz
06-04-10, 7:11 pm
i desided to cut down a bit and used cuts.i hit the treadmill for the firstime and my level majicaly boosted up to level 13.i have better stamina and much more controled apetetite.i feel good with this stuff.its amazing.it truly understands the needs of a bodybuilder trying to cut down while perserving muscle.
the only disatvantage is that i have to choke down two packs a day and each pack has 9 tabs inside.
has anyone had an experiences like this while using cuts during their cutting season?
and has this worked for anyone in 3 weeks.

Shark52
06-04-10, 8:39 pm
ill be starting mine on monday.

Aggression
06-07-10, 8:45 am
I'm on my last of my 6 weeks of Cuts. I had only intended to use it for 3 to shed some excess weight, but I noticed such good results that I ran another 3 to see what I could do. During the first 3 weeks, I had a great diet and only did cardio 3-4x/week, which was a 2mile run that lasted about ~15min or so. The last 2 weeks have been spent on the cardio apparatuses postWO for 20-30min and I've tweaked the diet to see great results. Wanting to come down slow, I started at 212lbs and I weighed last week at 204, which is perfect.

Here are some thoughts on Cuts from those who took it:
http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=26510

C.Coronato
06-07-10, 10:01 am
Big Fan of the Cuts, and i use it during my Contest Prep .. Great weight loss and energy in the AM when im doing my cardio as well.

Littlefry
06-07-10, 11:31 am
Big Fan of the Cuts, and i use it during my Contest Prep .. Great weight loss and energy in the AM when im doing my cardio as well.

Yea, I used to cans back-to-back and had great results. Lots of energy, stamina and I noticed a very controlled/reduced apetetite. And choking down 2 packs a day (18 pills) is nothing to most people on the forvm. Hell when I was cutting I was choking down 50+ pills a day including pak, omega, nitro 2x, and cuts 2x.

If the product is working downing some pills should be the least of your worries lol.