PDA

View Full Version : Do you need motivation

charlievanriper
06-05-10, 8:08 pm
Do you need some motivation, are you thinking of Competing. Do you have a goal or desire you keep putting off,making excuses then take a look at these pic's.

These are of a close friend who is over 70 yrs old and he's still up thier on stage and still kicking Ass baby, he is Awesome and you make excuses why you cant do something, why you cant reach your Goals. If that is you then Shame on You!!!!!!..

http://i48.tinypic.com/24e8fw2.jpg

http://i48.tinypic.com/14mx3zp.jpg

70 plus yrs old Rock you Old Animal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Deltoid
06-05-10, 10:14 pm
That is pretty amazing. I went to my first show today and there was an old guy there that looked better than some of the guys half his age.

charlievanriper
06-05-10, 10:40 pm
That is pretty amazing. I went to my first show today and there was an old guy there that looked better than some of the guys half his age.

Ya Rick is pretty sharp. LOL I here ya, today Rick had 2 other guys on stage with him and one was fat and clueless lol ( I think he had dementia or something) the other guy was okay, but Rick had it we were all really proud of him at our gym. I will not know the results till tomorrow as we only go to prejudging, but I think my buddy Tracy took both his classes we'll see. If you want to see more Pic's from the show I have them at my Facebook page.

Glad to see you made it to a show Deltoid hope you enjoyed it.

Deltoid
06-06-10, 7:52 pm
Yeah definetly enjoyed it. I can't wait to see another. Possibly compete one day

Firedrake
06-06-10, 10:03 pm
Thanks for that, Charlie! Definitely an inspiration!

charlievanriper
06-07-10, 12:07 am
Thanks for that, Charlie! Definitely an inspiration!

Your welcome i see him every couple days and he is always giving it his all, non stop in and out, but he always has time to stop by and tell me Hi and good job. A great inspiration to me and everyone at our little 24 hr Fitness center.

C.Coronato
06-07-10, 9:45 am
Thats awesome bro. 70+ being in top shape like that is no joke. Very cool.

gabrielnoah
06-07-10, 11:08 pm
I definitely need some extra motivation and inspiration.It is hard, but you just have to force yourself to get started. That is the hardest part. Once you get started your motivation to finish will most likely increase. I don't have a lot of weight to lose, but I do need to workout and eat healthy for overall health. I have made some changes in my lifestyle - like eating more fruits and veggies and exercises.

charlievanriper
06-08-10, 12:39 am
I definitely need some extra motivation and inspiration.It is hard, but you just have to force yourself to get started. That is the hardest part. Once you get started your motivation to finish will most likely increase. I don't have a lot of weight to lose, but I do need to workout and eat healthy for overall health. I have made some changes in my lifestyle - like eating more fruits and veggies and exercises.

Good job keep it up!!!!

ronnie
06-08-10, 12:52 am
that is awesome! i doubt ill live to be 70 never mind be an athlete if i get there! charlie your pretty solid and cut yourself!

charlievanriper
06-08-10, 12:55 am
thx 7 weeks out from the show I am planning to do ABA Best of the West in late July ( hopefully I'll be ready, trainings not an issue its the Posing and music selection and developing a routine) I have to do this myself I have no one to help at this time, so its gonna be an issue. I will not go on stage unprepared.