PDA

View Full Version : Animal Gym Bag (accesories) availability

The Misfit
06-06-10, 12:40 am
Wasn't to sure if this was the appropriate thread to post this topic...

The Animal Gym Bag. Am wondering why it (and a few other animal products like posters/sweater/pants etc.) are/is not available on bb.com??

Only recently were the "shut up & train" etc. shirts made available but what about the rest "cardio sucks"??

I'm situated overseas...New Zealand to be exact so bb.com is my only means of getting my hands on some animal gear and although I am an Animal MINORITY here, I'm an animal none the less.
Do I think I'd be better off with a shit load of animal gear?? No, I'm pretty happy just having the animal supps, a good gym available to me here BUT it would be nice to have access to the entire range.

Maybe there are others who do not live within the U.S that are on the same page as me.

Look forward to a reply. Thanks.
God bless.

N. Motta
06-06-10, 12:43 am
Not to sure why that is man. Being a big junkie of Animal gear as well, maybe I could help. If you don't find of any other means, I would be willing to ship the stuff to you. You could purchase it and send it to me, then I could send it to you. Or you could have me pay for it and then once I got the money from you, I could ship it to you.

I dunno. Probably seems like a hassle, but that's the best idea I came up with to help you out.

Good luck

Legacy
06-06-10, 10:47 am
Call the customer service reps at Universal and they will give you a list of their distributors overseas.

ProteinJunkie
06-06-10, 2:22 pm
Hey bro,

In New Zealand, Universal’s exclusive distributor is Topmark Nutrition. Email newzealand@universalnutrition.com and raise your inquires with them and hopefully they can work on getting you the items your after.

Good luck.

The Misfit
06-06-10, 8:24 pm
Not to sure why that is man. Being a big junkie of Animal gear as well, maybe I could help. If you don't find of any other means, I would be willing to ship the stuff to you. You could purchase it and send it to me, then I could send it to you. Or you could have me pay for it and then once I got the money from you, I could ship it to you.

I dunno. Probably seems like a hassle, but that's the best idea I came up with to help you out.

Good luck

Hey Bro. I'm going to check out this Topmark Nutrition place first and see how/if I can order through them. If I can't then I'd be stoked to order through you. I'll PM you as soon as I get a reply from Tpmrk Ntrtn. Thanks for that.

Call the customer service reps at Universal and they will give you a list of their distributors overseas.

I'll do that. Thanks L.

Hey bro,

In New Zealand, Universal’s exclusive distributor is Topmark Nutrition. Email newzealand@universalnutrition.com and raise your inquires with them and hopefully they can work on getting you the items your after.

Good luck.

I'm on just on their site right now so will hit them up about it. Thanks for finding that out for me bro.