PDA

View Full Version : Animal Stak + Cuts

Rashad
06-07-10, 5:07 am
Hey everyone,

I'm new to the world of serious supplements (I used to take vitamins and amino acids, but nothing like what Animal offers). I'm a rugby player and beyond the intrinsic satisfaction of putting up serious weight, rugby is my main motivator for getting stronger, leaner and fitter.

Today is my last day of a three week cycle on Animal Stak and Cuts. I'm going back to university in a weeks time and I plan on starting another cycle when I get back. I've browsed the forums and the Stak guide but would like some specific advice if anyone can offer it.

I'm hoping to get leaner and stronger, those are my two main priorities. Size isn't a main issue for me since I'm at the build I'm happy with and any size increase would just come from muscle definition/volumization. I'm 5'10 and I weight around 90 kg (I'll double check this today at the gym). With my goals in mind, getting stronger and leaner what would be the ideal stack for me?

I was thinking Animal Pak combined with Stak and Cuts but I don't know if that would work looking at the literature available here. Keeping in mind I'm pretty good when it comes to diet should I go for something like Pak, Omega and Cuts? Or Pak, Nitro and Cuts? There are a lot of products and infinite variations, and they all look like they'd bring their own benefit to the table but I am concerned primarily with strength and fitness, and I want to shed what weight I don't need.

Thanks in advance

P.S If I've missed something like an article or a post that answers my question than I apologize for the post.

Aggression
06-07-10, 8:33 am
I'm hoping to get leaner and stronger, those are my two main priorities.

If getting leaner/stronger is your main goal, then I'd avoid Cuts. Increased strength comes from higher caloric intake. When taking Cuts, you're obviously trying to lose weight, so you'd want to be in a caloric deficit. I'd stick with the staples; Pak and Omega. Throw in Stak every once in a while for an added boost. For your goals (leaner and stronger), I would just concentrate on making your diet spot-on and throw in some cardio postWO to strip away a little bit of BF here and here. Running Cuts will do nothing for your strength; it'll decrease your strength, if anything.

Rashad
06-07-10, 9:27 am
Hmmm. I had a lot more body fat than I wanted and the Cuts definitely helped me dropped a lot of it. I did make strength gains with it though but that is probably because it was my first cycle. Repeated cycles would affect those strength gains? The thermos gave me a lot more energy and the diuretics helped shed that water weight. Ok, so I'll try my next cycle without the Cuts then. The Pak/Omega/Stak combo sounds good but I'm still open to suggestions. The more I know the better.

After next week I'll be back in practice twice a week with games/tourneys on the weekend so the cardio will be there. I'm not going to over do it but I'll definitely be doing my share of aerobic and anaerobic running. Once I get back into practice I'll had to swap off my West Side Barbell variation and hit the weights twice a week. Max effort lower and upper body days will be the only time I'll have the time or the energy to hit the weights with practice and the repetition/dynamic stuff will be taken care of at practice.

So hypothetically if I decided to go with Pak, Stak and Omega how would I take the doses?

A training day schedule would typically look like
8:30 Rise and Shine and start the day with a long walk or a jog. (Supplement?)
9:30 Breakfast
10:30 (Supplement?)
11:30 Work out/technical skills (On off days I'd just work my technical skills, throw ins, kicks etc etc)
12:30 Lunch
1:30 Downtime (Supplement?)
2:30 - More Technical Drills
3:30 - 6:30 More down time
6:30 - 8:30 Team Practice
9:30 Down time

Start the day off with a Pak, take the Stak before I hit the weight room and the Omega before practice?

On the flip side what I could end up doing is shifting my work out time from around lunch to the same time I would have practice but on off days so that the supplements are always being aken at the same time. It would look like this

8:30 Rise and Shine and start the day with a long walk or a jog. (Supplement?)
9:30 Breakfast
10:30 (Supplement? Pak?) \Snack?
11:30 Technical Skills /
12:30 Lunch
1:30 Downtime (Supplement? Omega?)
2:30 - More Technical Drills
3:30 - 6:30 More down time (Supplement? Stak?)
6:30 - 8:30 Team Practice/Work out
9:30 Down time/dinner (If I'm at the gym prior dinner is as soon as I get back to the house which is around 7:30)

Monday-Max Effort Lower
Tuesday-Practice (Cardio, Skills, Dynamics, and Repetition upper/lower)
Wednesday - Max Effort Upper
Thursday-Practice (Cardio, Skills, Dynamics, and Repetition upper/lower)
Friday- \
Saturday- Games or tourneys/If no games I'd probably hit the gym on Saturday
Sunday - /

If anyone has any better suggestions I am all ears. As far as diet goes its a lot of vegetables a lot of protein and some good complex carbs at breakfast and lunch. My main meal of the day is usually lunch just because I find its the healthier alternative and that it fits my schedule well. I think the second set up has a better feel.

AntoineV
06-09-10, 4:07 pm
Animal Pak + Animal Pump + Animal Omega and cycle off and on the pump with the Animal Stack....

Animal Rep
06-10-10, 11:53 am
Pak and Omega with Breakfast.
Stak 30-45 mins before workout.