PDA

View Full Version : The greatest thing about the FORVM.

fawaz
06-07-10, 5:26 am
ive been on many other forums such as uk bodybuilding comunity and some other ones and none of them give better information than this forum.all the other ones talk about is what is coursing through their viens and i asked a question on the other forum about what measures need to be taken to become a pro bodybuilder and the rest just doubted me and laughed.while here i asked the same question and i got great advise man.there was no doubt just support and good info.this forum is truely for the hardcore iron worrior that is not just into himself but helping and encouraging others to guide them the right way.
i wont be surprised if a few lifters on this forum became world champions.
who agrees with me?

Legacy
06-07-10, 9:44 am
Its a great forvm because theres no bullshit. You look at a lot of other forums and you hear a lot of hysteria on topics instead of people using logic. I think this is the only place that holds onto that true integrity of weight training, whether bodybuilding, powerlifting, strongman, or whatever. Basically you don't see people bullshitting is what it comes down to. We are all brought together by one thing - ANIMAL. What other forvms have a similar brotherhood? You don't see 50 guys in a gym on a saturday all wearing bodybuilding.com t-shirts to have a ABC then go out for a meal lol. We all share a common interest in a rare way of life and thats animal.