PDA

View Full Version : Mr. Burgess's Journey

Mr. Burgess
06-07-10, 10:47 pm
First off guys whats up? I have been trolling this site/forum for a week since i picked up my first universal animal paks and animal pump. This seems to be the hardcore intense stuff I have been looking for since I started lifting 3 years ago.

I am 19 years old, 165 with 6.8% body fat, 5'11"

I train alone, no one has been there so far on my journey and no one shall take credit for being there for my work. When I quit wrestling after my junior year of high school since I couldn't gain 7 pounds to wrestle 154 I quit and started my journey to the gym. At first I was scared and didn't push my self as hard as I could. Till I had a thought of doing a show. Since then it has been my goal to be at 180lbs and doing a local show. I will be looking forward into learning the diet and cut cycle for a show.

I do work two jobs, and meals are hard for me to plan. (I work for the NC DOT bridge lot, building and maintaining bridges and pipes for the state)
But now since I am trying to up my gains my foods start as followed

3 a.m, peanut butter and banana sandwich
6 a.m Bacon egg and cheese, wit animal pak
10 a.m oh yeah bar and scivation whey
11:30 a.m whatever I can pack in my lunch box with animal pak
1 p.m cliff bar scivation whey
3:30 animal pump
4 pm, gym and 20 oz of extend by scivation
6 pm, whatever my girl wants
8 pm apple
10 pm monster mass

If anyone has a suggestion on my diet please help!

Also ordered Animal Flex pak since my joints have been taking a beating for a while and are catching up with me from wrestling and the gym.

Ill try and find some pictures to show my transformation into an "Animal"