PDA

View Full Version : Single servings

SailinScotty
06-08-10, 5:32 am
What about making boxes of single servings for the universal line. It'd be great for people on the go. Just throw a packet in your bag and when you are ready rip it open and mix it with water. Trying to carry it all in the tubs, Tupperware or ziploc baggies starts filling up the bag.

naturalguy
06-08-10, 8:23 am
What products would you like to see in single servings?

One thing to consider is that it would raise the price of the product as it's more costly to package single servings as opposed to a jug.

C.Coronato
06-08-10, 9:25 am
Unisyn comes in single servings. Those are always handy for sure. But i agree, sometimes it does make it easier ..

tdubs
06-08-10, 9:36 am

One thing to consider is that it would raise the price of the product as it's more costly to package single servings as opposed to a jug.

I don't mind carrying my supps around in baggies (although I'd love to try explaining all the pills and powders in my gym bag if I ever got searched!) but I think Real Gains, Torrent and maybe one of the whey proteins would be useful in a single serving packet.

SailinScotty
06-08-10, 9:49 am

I was thinking along the lines of ST, Storm, Intra-Aid, Torrent, and Torrent Zero. I take some with me in my animal bag now but it gets full with all of them and my gear in there. I figured it would cost more. I was also thinking for people that travel alot it'd be easier and also less worry of the tub popping open. Had that happen and it was not fun cleaning that up.

U Mad Brah?
06-08-10, 10:09 am
single servings seems more expensive brahs... gotta pay 4 extra packaging brahs...

Aggression
06-08-10, 10:12 am
I like the idea, however as NG stated, it would drive the cost up significantly.

Fury317
06-08-10, 10:23 am
Yeah i dont see why anyone would buy single serving anything, if you got a box of baggies and a sharpie for labeling youre good to go. It literally takes seconds to toss a scoop into a baggie and scribble "storm" or "shock", and Im sure if you were take the time to add up the extra cost spent on pre-packing vs you doing it yourself over the course of 6 months or a year, you would kick yourself.

Mr. Dead
06-08-10, 10:32 am
I like the idea, however as NG stated, it would drive the cost up significantly.

Agreed...