01-11-07, 2:07 pm
http://www.animalpak.com/html/article_details.cfm?section=livin&id=351

Hercules
01-11-07, 2:21 pm
Appreciate the heads-up, man....

Animal Rep
01-11-07, 2:23 pm
Appreciate the heads-up, man....

One of the perks of being a member of this forum.

IRBS
01-11-07, 3:09 pm
"Have you anything to say on your own behalf?

Yeah… Fuck you."

This line had me rolling at work...

BeastofBurden
01-11-07, 3:41 pm
Whoa.. one of the best articles I've ever read, Machine is the fuckin man and definetly has his head on straight

Machine words are stronger then the sword. I love the Man.

iron_alchemist
01-11-07, 5:11 pm
Any article on animalpak.com is inspiring and informative...Machine's words are simply twisted

Freakshow
01-11-07, 5:20 pm
Machine is quickly becoming one of my favorite dudes at AnimalPak.com

BeastofBurden
01-11-07, 5:21 pm
Where is he at anyways? is he a member yet?

xvalox
01-11-07, 5:42 pm
Machine is quickly becoming one of my favorite dudes at AnimalPak.com

i totally agree every article is very well written and inspiring

budgell
01-11-07, 6:19 pm
I remember when I started lifting, I picked up a Muscle & Fitness magizine, it was about suppliments and tips for chest workouts or something, as Im flipping through, getting those mail in cards out of the way, a basic black page, with wite sketchy test caught my eye, and then I see this beast, I read that page, and found Animal. I found a few more in the magazine, various pics. Those pics were of the man himself, Machine. There still on my wall. I saw that and realized "I want this." Ive always been labeled a freak, outcast, weird, loner. Might as act the part.

Thanks Machine. I know you dont do this for us, but your a serious inspiration.

MELTDOWN
01-11-07, 9:10 pm
that's not Machine...he isn't wearing a beanie...hahahahahahaha

G Diesel
01-11-07, 10:09 pm
That dude lives it and breathes it 24/7... What ya see is what ya get. A genuine cat who lives with integrity in an era that lacks character. The dude is a warrior and every word he spits is a jewel. Peace, G

MELTDOWN
01-11-07, 11:07 pm
sadly, some of the pukes at the gym have no idea about animal/universal (or supp's in general for that matter) other than a water bottle and power bar. but they sure know the big phucker on all the b/w posters we have hanging all over the place....freakin right they do !!

D-Bomb
01-12-07, 10:04 am
integrity 100% personified. Andrew is truly a warrior.

Machine
01-12-07, 11:28 am
I am here. I am always here , as long as you are here.

G Diesel
01-12-07, 11:38 am

The man is in the building... Good to see you here brother. Peace, G

Havok
01-12-07, 11:38 am

Nice to have ya in da house Machine. Welcome.

Freak
01-12-07, 11:39 am

Machine is in the house... It's time to rock 'n roll.

Animal Rep
01-12-07, 11:40 am
One of the perks of being a member of this forum.

Another perk of being a member of this forum... Machine, himself.

D-Bomb
01-12-07, 11:58 am
DAMN, machine in da house? woah...dont know what to say!

Machine
01-12-07, 12:54 pm
Anyone want to spit some venom at THE FUCKING MAINSTREAM COMMERCIAL ASS BULLSHIT SHITRAGS ON THE NEWS-STANDS OUT THERE ACROSS AMERICA. Lets tell why it hurts. It seems that these asshole editors are allergic to the truth. All they want is your money. Grab a stack of MUSCLE & FITNESS right off the rack and throw it on the floor. (I've done it , it makes me happy inside) Never believe anyone that tells you the truth costs $ 7.95.....

Machine
01-12-07, 12:55 pm
Anyone want to spit some venom at THE FUCKING MAINSTREAM COMMERCIAL ASS BULLSHIT SHITRAGS ON THE NEWS-STANDS OUT THERE ACROSS AMERICA. Lets tell why it hurts. It seems that these asshole editors are allergic to the truth. All they want is your money. Grab a stack of MUSCLE & FITNESS right off the rack and throw it on the floor. (I've done it , it makes me happy inside) Never believe anyone that tells you the truth costs $ 7.95.....
you shall know the truth , and the truth shall make you free...

D-Bomb
01-12-07, 1:28 pm
damn and i would bet no one in their right fucking mind would stop you bro. but i know what your saying no one can know you, no one can tell you how to get to crazy heights in this sport.

BeastofBurden
01-12-07, 4:24 pm

I'm right there behind ya brother... the media can stick they're liberal bias BS up their asses

Punisher
01-12-07, 4:28 pm
I'm right there behind ya brother... the media can stick they're liberal bias BS up their asses

One of the fastest ways we'll run this forum into the ground is by talking about politics, sex and religion. This is a bodybuidling forum so lets keep it that way, nice and clean.

BeastofBurden
01-12-07, 4:44 pm
One of the fastest ways we'll run this forum into the ground is by talking about politics, sex and religion. This is a bodybuidling forum so lets keep it that way, nice and clean.

Good point... sorry about that one guys should of thought about it before Machine got me all fired up.. lol

Wolf Man CHG
01-13-07, 3:22 pm
I love the article Machine......that's raw

D-Bomb
01-13-07, 4:20 pm
Good point... sorry about that one guys should of thought about it before Machine got me all fired up.. lol

no problem, we all live and learn. i would also expect we have a good crowd of respectable gents/ladies around here.

NickSP
04-13-07, 12:54 pm
on the main site, check em out....

Universal Rep
04-13-07, 1:13 pm
on the main site, check em out....

Nice. New content from The House, Machine, and J-Rock.

gnoll5
04-13-07, 4:15 pm
great....more time not doin' my job...yeesh!!! the best things on the net are these articles; i can't wait to read'em.

brandonA
04-13-07, 4:32 pm
One in each section of the main page, training, diet, and livin'.....enjoy....

-B

widdlewade44
04-13-07, 8:40 pm
Nice catch NickSP and thanks for the heads up. I ran right back to the site. Sweet!

Kevin
widdlewade44

stumblin54
04-13-07, 8:43 pm
Haha yea sorry I meant to mention this earlier. Thanks for doin' that bro. Peace.

Stumblin

Giant Killer
04-13-07, 8:49 pm
J-ROCK
"THE BIG BENCH"
http://www.animalpak.com/html/article_details.cfm?ID=364

POWERFREAK
"IN TO WIN"
http://www.animalpak.com/html/article_details.cfm?section=training&id=357

MACHINE
"SHALL WE DINE?"
http://www.animalpak.com/html/article_details.cfm?section=diet&id=366

THE HOUSE
"WHO'S IN YOUR CORNER?"
http://www.animalpak.com/html/article_details.cfm?section=livin&id=365

G DIESEL
DIARY OF A MADMAN UPDATE #104:ON "POLITICS"
http://www.animalpak.com/html/article_details.cfm?section=livin&id=215

Easy access...

HAWK
04-25-07, 11:38 am
"I wont feed you crap and turn my back on you to count my money. I want to make sure the next big thing is you."

-Machine

Sounds like the ENTIRE Universal/Animal company's motto.

gnoll5
04-25-07, 1:01 pm
"I wont feed you crap and turn my back on you to count my money. I want to make sure the next big thing is you."

-Machine

yeah, that one struck me too.

Tron
04-25-07, 11:29 pm

-Machine

"Save the bullshit for the rodeo." Man, that stuff is priceless!

Narcissist
04-26-07, 4:27 pm
I love it- more wood for the fire.

ALPHAOMEGA
04-26-07, 4:40 pm
Dude,,,machine,,,,,nice,,,,can We Get Any Deeper Up In Here?..............oh,yes......................... ...................stay Tunned..

ironshaolin
04-26-07, 4:43 pm
G Diesel's newest post rules. He's so right, there's far too many people that think success is only for the lucky, the gifted. They find a million excuses why they missed the mark, why they can't succeed but they refuse to see that if they just put their hands out and grabbed hold, refusing to take no for an answer that all their problems are solved. Their is no mystery to sucess. Discipline, perserverence, dedication and hard work.

ALPHAOMEGA
04-26-07, 4:43 pm
If The Oh, Yes Part Of My Last Reply Sounded A Little,,,,well Funny,,,let Me Assure You Brothers,,,,,,,,, There Is Nothing Funny About Me,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Catch You On The Flip Side.

ALPHAOMEGA
04-26-07, 4:51 pm
House,,,,,,not Bad,,,,,,i Feel You,,,,,,,but Nothing Wrong With A Pampered Bodybuilder,,,,,,,same Results,,,,,less Stress,,,,, Why Not Right,,,,,,,but You Are Right,,,,you Gotta Have Good People In Your Corner,,,,or It Can Be Real Hard On You. Think About The One......no One Was On His Side At The End.

Universal Rep
05-04-07, 2:55 pm
Looks like my boy G's got a new article up at Animalpak.com, "The Circuit Breaker". Check out our resident poet warrior's new submission here:

http://animalpak.com/html/article_details.cfm?ID=370

Universal Rep
05-04-07, 2:57 pm
You hardcore? Check it out fellas:

http://animalpak.com/html/article_details.cfm?section=livin&id=371

brandonA
05-04-07, 3:17 pm
Thanks for the prespective and reality check Big Al..You met some true animals on your trip....One love.....

-B

Toni69
05-04-07, 3:20 pm
This was fantastic! I am printing it right now. I am going to use this as a guide when I get back from strutting my stuff on stage. This will be an amazing beginning for me to get back into the swing of thing. Plus...I think I have a crush on you G! ;)...just kidding...sorta

Thanks..awesome article! And hey...what's up with comparing yourself to a '78 cadillac coupe deville with the ferarri engine...I like the ferarri part..highly doubt your anything close to a '78 caddy coupe...hilarious though!

Thanks for this! Thanks Uni Rep!

Preston
05-04-07, 3:21 pm
Thats pretty sweet Big Al...just curious though, how did training go "in" that gym...you're totally right though, and their perspective on life is completely different from ours...respect brother.

-Preston[ANIMAL]

Toni69
05-04-07, 3:25 pm
What an awesome article! Really sheds some light on what we take for granted day to day and allows to to take a moment and think about those others out there that bust their ass and make due with what they got.
When all is said and done, all roads lead to the same end. So it's not so much which road you take, as how you take it.

Truly Awesome!

Liftbig21
05-04-07, 3:25 pm
Good stuff...G always delivers...

Hollow
05-04-07, 3:29 pm
"That’s what it is all about, you do it because you love it, not to get the girl, not to be the bad ass, you train because you love to train, because it is part of your life."

That says it all. Makes you stop and think. Great read. Thanks Big Al.

JMC
05-04-07, 3:29 pm
This is the shit that actually motivates me. I love to hear these stories and just the sheer love of the sport! Great shit.

gnoll5
05-04-07, 3:35 pm
definitely something to try out; it sounds like a nasty workout though.

gnoll5
05-04-07, 3:46 pm
really puts shit into perspective...nice article. i wonder if they get used to working out in the sun and heat, or if it is always a battle. i guess it just goes to prove that all this sport really takes is hard work and persistence.

Maccabee
05-04-07, 4:03 pm
I just read this, and I am fired up for my gym. I thought my gym was bad, but I just realized its probably one of the best in the world compared to those guys.

Another Great Stuff From G..

brandonA
05-04-07, 4:15 pm
School is in session today, tons of new articles....Another gem G, have to give that a spin...starting to burn just thinking about it......Circuit Breaker.....

-B

G Diesel
05-04-07, 4:43 pm
Thanks..awesome article! And hey...what's up with comparing yourself to a '78 cadillac coupe deville with the ferarri engine...I like the ferarri part..highly doubt your anything close to a '78 caddy coupe...hilarious though!

Big, powerful, classic American but with that high performance Italian engineering under the hood... And I was manufactured in 1978. Peace, G

Toni69
05-04-07, 4:52 pm
Big, powerful, classic American but with that high performance Italian engineering under the hood... And I was manufactured in 1978. Peace, G

Ok Sir, makes total sense now! ;) I totally agree with you then!

squattingtillipuke
05-04-07, 6:54 pm
I go down to Mexicali Mexico for work on a regular basis and on the drive back to the US it is unbelievable to see what these people live in. They have a house that is made of cinder blocks that is 6 foot tall at the most and has sheets covering it for a roof. It is in the desert so it is 115 degrees during the day from May until October and 90 degrees at night.

When I worked out down there it was amazing when I walked in the place everyone had the "eye of the tiger look" from Apollo Creed's gym on Rocky III...I was like fuck yes this is awesome. It definately is an eye opener to go down there and compare your life to theirs.

eblnyc
05-04-07, 7:01 pm
great article! You never know how you have it until you see real poverty in your face it makes you appreciate what you have. no matter how bad you might think your life is someone out there has it a hell of alot worst than you! thanks big al!

feelthepain12
05-04-07, 7:06 pm
Definitely glad I read this. I love having things put everything else in perspective and make me realize how good I really have it. Good lookin' out URep and great article by BigAnt.

Hollow
05-05-07, 7:44 am
Just printed it off. Quick question, how often do you perform the "circuit"? Thanks G Diesel for adding a new sick twist to working out.

BigAnt
05-06-07, 9:52 pm
You hardcore? Check it out fellas:

http://animalpak.com/html/article_details.cfm?section=livin&id=371

88888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888 888888888888888888888888

VERY GOOD READ!

Big Al is a monster, he is truly is hard core!

I train with him time to time, -- he calls me "pretty boy" cause my nike workout outfit matches HAHAHAHAHA

But we do tear it up, Hard Core--EAST COAST STYLE

Big Jawn
05-06-07, 11:10 pm
Standing in the line up to be a great classic, another solid article.

BigAnt
05-06-07, 11:11 pm
Looks like my boy G's got a new article up at Animalpak.com, "The Circuit Breaker". Check out our resident poet warrior's new submission here:

http://animalpak.com/html/article_details.cfm?ID=370

GDiesel lives the sport, walks the walk...ain't no bull shit here...A hard days work = a hard days pay!

Another great article!

widdlewade44
05-07-07, 12:47 pm
Yeah, another great read.

Last Friday must have been busy for the server at animalpak.com because there were ~5 new articles and entries. Sweet!

Kevin
widdlewade44

Phil800101
05-07-07, 1:14 pm
Good stuff, Al. It really makes you think.

Big Al
05-09-07, 1:21 pm
Thanks guys!Ya,we need to stop form time to time and see how good we really have it.

NPC Chicka
05-09-07, 1:53 pm
Thanks guys!Ya,we need to stop form time to time and see how good we really have it.

Very nice piece, Al...........How good do we have it? Hummm.........don't know until you see how the other half lives, as you did.

How have you been? Will shoot ya a PM soon.

NPC Chicka

ironshaolin
05-09-07, 1:57 pm
Yes, we do live in a society where we get it pretty easy. But honestly, how many people here would quit training if you had to train in the sun with rusty equipment? I know I wouldn't. It just takes away necessity for a long warmup, and you gotta drink your water. Appreciate what this country gives us, even if its run by a douchebag.

G Diesel
05-21-07, 4:56 pm
Check out the first joint written by the latest member of the squad, Ox. He tells a story that many of us can relate to, even as he is on the brink of IFBB stardom. Not for props or money, not for the ladies or the magazines... He does this shit for himself. I think he is gonna fit in perfectly here.

http://animalpak.com/html/article_details.cfm?ID=373

Peace, G

jhicks3301
05-21-07, 5:01 pm
Hell yea

TufffGuY
05-21-07, 5:06 pm
That was a good article, well written, can't wait to see what else is in store for us.

focused
05-21-07, 5:13 pm
Ox, SOLID first article brother. I'll be looking forward to more in the future. Keep up everything you're doing.

COLE
05-21-07, 5:14 pm
That's how I feel. I have said for well over a year now that I want to do a show but don't feel that I am ready. Not because I want to win but because I'm not where I want to be for me. So this is the reason I am no hurry to jump on stage.

I do plan to do a show next year if I feel good where I stand at that time, but if not, well then I will just continue to grind away until I am ready.

Enjoyed reading that.

Thanks Ox

Animal Strong!

Maccabee
05-21-07, 5:19 pm
Damn what an ice breaker, that was a great article.

Stuckey
05-21-07, 5:30 pm
Very nice article bro

Will definitly fit in nicely and looking foward to future reads

05-21-07, 5:48 pm
That's how I feel. I have said for well over a year now that I want to do a show but don't feel that I am ready. Not because I want to win but because I'm not where I want to be for me. So this is the reason I am no hurry to jump on stage.

I do plan to do a show next year if I feel good where I stand at that time, but if not, well then I will just continue to grind away until I am ready.

Enjoyed reading that.

Thanks Ox

Animal Strong!

Reminds me of what Wrath said:

"How do you know you're ready? Let me tell you something... You don't. As I'm lying here in the dark, alone in the gym and thinking about the next 18 weeks, I know this... You won't find answers anywhere. It's not written in any book. There's no guide. Nobody's gonna tell you it's time. Only one person will know... You. You just got to want it bad enough. Maybe one day you'll wake up and you'll know today's the day and you start your own journey. Just remember this... Making the decision to venture into the unknown, into uncharted territory--that's the hard part. You get over that, and your future will open up. Destiny will be within your grasp. That doesn't mean things will get any easier. Fuck no, they won't. But just getting to the edge, being able to look over--that's why I'm here. Listen, you can't wait until you think you're ready. I got news for you--you'll never be ready. You'll never be big enough. You'll never be lean enough. Your lagging parts will never catch up quick enough. So if you waited for that time when you thought you might be ready, you'd never step up. And if you don't step up, you're not in the game. I'm in the game. I'm gonna look and see what's on the other side..."

http://animalpak.com/journey/week.cfm?week=0

Awesome article Ox.

squattingtillipuke
05-21-07, 6:00 pm
wonderful article.

musclealchemist
05-21-07, 6:02 pm
Very good article, with a great point. Awesome.

Toni69
05-21-07, 6:17 pm
Real and Down to Earth...I agree 100% with your conclusion.."Winning still doesn’t make you. You’re not the placing on your trophy. You are the trophy. You’re the product. I’m in it for me. I’m in it for what matters. I have my own goals and priorities."

I love that! Weakness of attitude becomes weakness of character! Your words put it all in perspective...doesnt get more real than this! Thanks Ox! Looking foward to reading more of your posts and articles!

stumblin54
05-21-07, 6:31 pm
Sick article. Parallels a lifestyle that so many people look down upon that many people on the forvm choose to live. Good shit.

Stumblin

live2lift
05-21-07, 6:43 pm
Awesome article...I plan on reading more from OX. Thanks for the info G. Peace.

kyderz
05-21-07, 6:43 pm
that was just sick.

fucking tight bro, and now i know what to expect in future articles!

:]

eblnyc
05-21-07, 6:49 pm
great first article! welcome to the animal family.

fultz2400
05-21-07, 6:49 pm
boss

Rhetoric
05-21-07, 7:09 pm
It is so damn refreshing to hear someone express that type of candid sentiment. I can't wait for the next article. Well done, Ox. You are the definition of Animal.

Liftbig21
05-21-07, 10:18 pm
I loved that article i wish i could see what he looks like....He mentioned Golds in new haven,CT which is 25 mins away from me ...I gotta check that out...

ncsu06
05-21-07, 10:32 pm
Its real...thats was an awesome article...i really like the fact that he did it for himself, but still admits that winning is great. in this life we have to do shit for ourselves to be truly happy...awesome article OX...and to universal great addition to the team brothers....OX is the right man...good luck brothers

mikejones1
05-21-07, 10:36 pm
like that article

thats real right there

keep doin your thing ox

COLE
05-21-07, 10:36 pm
Reminds me of what Wrath said:

"How do you know you're ready? Let me tell you something... You don't. As I'm lying here in the dark, alone in the gym and thinking about the next 18 weeks, I know this... You won't find answers anywhere. It's not written in any book. There's no guide. Nobody's gonna tell you it's time. Only one person will know... You. You just got to want it bad enough. Maybe one day you'll wake up and you'll know today's the day and you start your own journey. Just remember this... Making the decision to venture into the unknown, into uncharted territory--that's the hard part. You get over that, and your future will open up. Destiny will be within your grasp. That doesn't mean things will get any easier. Fuck no, they won't. But just getting to the edge, being able to look over--that's why I'm here. Listen, you can't wait until you think you're ready. I got news for you--you'll never be ready. You'll never be big enough. You'll never be lean enough. Your lagging parts will never catch up quick enough. So if you waited for that time when you thought you might be ready, you'd never step up. And if you don't step up, you're not in the game. I'm in the game. I'm gonna look and see what's on the other side..."

http://animalpak.com/journey/week.cfm?week=0

Awesome article Ox.

I agree with you, no doubt! But I do still have a goal in the making and until I reach that goal I am not ready. My goal is to get big enough so when I diet back down I am at the top of the middle weight class of whatever show I decide to compete in.

I am still working on building the foundation before I finish building the house!

brandonA
05-22-07, 1:13 am
Big Brother OX..poppin his article cherry in a big way....awsome bro...."Me aginst me"....Yea you are home.....

-B

ghost
05-22-07, 8:40 am
very good article...true animal right there!

Hercules
05-22-07, 9:07 am
I have a whole lot more respect for the guys like Ox and Wrath who do what they do for the love of the sport, not the trophy. The House, G Diesel, Machine... ton of respect. Sure, trophies are pretty, but the time and hard work put into dieting, training, resting, plus all the other shit life throws at you is where the real sense of accomplishment lies.

Awesome article, Ox.

gnoll5
05-22-07, 10:03 am
thats good shit. he will fit in nicely around here and with the Universal family.

05-22-07, 10:11 am
I’m not gonna bullshit anybody. You bet your ass it feels good to win. I feel better. People are a little bit nicer to you. Shit, even the food tastes better after winning. All that and I still insist on saying, “Fuck it”. Winning still doesn’t make you.

Great sentiments. Like your approach Ox.

krazyassmexican
05-22-07, 10:12 am
I Just Love It

There's A Lot Of Hope In This Article

D-Bomb
05-22-07, 1:09 pm
i really enjoyed this article. i'll give you my "experiences" although Not direct but worthwhile nonetheless. Im South African and yes in the "townships" ( 1 hour away or so from me ) there are men As intense or committed to an iron lifestyle. Except they have equipment molded by their craftsmen and they Train in Churches,Shacks,anywhere possible, roofs that are held down by tires and floors of dirt and gravel. lemme tell you these guys are lean!, so be happy where you are guys. it's a privilege.

karmazon
05-22-07, 1:20 pm
People are so spoiled, my gym doesn't even have barbells, I sometimes go to a school's playground to workout, and I see people whine all the time "boo hoo the dumbells in my gym only go up to 100, my gym only has one squat rack" STFU and lift.

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n149/karmazon/1d8b4-l_486630abe68521a265c236ac39d.jpg

NumeroUno
05-22-07, 9:39 pm
If that ain't hardcore... I don't know what the fuck is...

Brute Strength
05-22-07, 11:09 pm
I got a home gym but no leg press...big whoop...i'll alter in something else. I know people who will complain like karmazon said that are so spoiled and whine about something that they don't have that some people have never even seen. Being Grateful...yes...Being a Whiner...no.

MELTDOWN
05-22-07, 11:22 pm
http://universalnutrition.com/athletes/ec01mini.cfm

aznlifter
05-23-07, 3:12 am
luved that story...wish i had a nice gym like that where i could do whatever the fuk i wanted like him

Bam Bam
05-23-07, 3:54 am
Shit IMO where you train doesnt necessarily make you hardcore. Hell yea that flick is hardcore this guy is squattin with the bare essentials, bar and something to add weight. But shit I train in a nice, new gym but I can still be hardcore doin d-bell curls next to a lady using the pretty pink 2 pounders sitting on a fuckin swiss ball.

ghost
05-24-07, 8:49 am
not sure if this is new or not...but still....a GREAT read

http://www.animalpak.com/html/article_details.cfm?section=diet&id=366

musclealchemist
05-24-07, 9:17 am
as always, good stuff

stumblin54
05-25-07, 3:15 am
It's not new but it's a good one.

Stumblin

naturalguy
05-31-07, 9:37 am
http://www.animalpak.com/html/article_details.cfm?ID=373

fellas, take a moment to read this. It really hit home for me.

Good stuff Ox!

CofRed14
06-02-07, 9:53 pm
boss

The perfect description, my friend. That article was fucking boss.

BigPapaPoo
06-03-07, 12:19 am
Great article. It just speaks to me what the whole concept of Animal and training is about. I'm looking foward to reading more from Ox.

G Diesel
08-08-07, 9:51 am
Here is a new Vinny G article regarding the obstacles he encountered leading up to his stellar showing at the 2007 Masters Nationals. Check it out...
http://www.universalnutrition.com/athletes/vg13.cfm
Peace, G

BigAnt
08-08-07, 9:55 am
Here is a new Vinny G article regarding the obstacles he encountered leading up to his stellar showing at the 2007 Masters Nationals. Check it out...
Peace, G

------------------------------------------------------------------------

VERY good read!

ghost
08-08-07, 9:56 am
excellent article.!

krazyassmexican
08-08-07, 10:11 am
nice read

Brutus_515
08-08-07, 10:21 am
Great article

widdlewade44
08-08-07, 10:22 am
Great article. Thank you Vinny.

Kevin
widdlewade44

ironshaolin
08-08-07, 10:25 am
jesus, what a nut. Lymes disease, bells palsey, hard training and a 2nd place spot. Talk about overcoming obstacles. At least despite the fact he had good reason to, he never whined about being tired I hate that shit.

Lowdown5
08-08-07, 10:37 am
Great read and a great guy. Get to 100% soon Vinny.

Maccabee
08-08-07, 11:30 am
Vinny is an Animal. Most people would have stopped, but he kept pushing. Good read. Peace

Spikes079
08-08-07, 11:36 am
All I can say is holy shit! Thats crazy get better soon Vin and next years card is def. yours.

G Diesel
08-08-07, 12:04 pm
Amazing to overcome so many trials and tribulations and still do so well. Best wishes for a quick and complete recovery Vin... Just imagine what you'll be capable of at 100%. Peace, G

gsb239
08-08-07, 12:05 pm
Awesome article Vinny... hope ur feeling better.

Guys, if you feel sick... don't be afraid to get checked out! Better safe than sorry.

Hollow
08-08-07, 12:27 pm
Great article. Like G Diesel said Just imagine what you'll be capable of at 100%.

Speedy recover Vinny.

gnoll5
08-08-07, 12:36 pm
amazing story Vin, sucks about the timing but now you gotta be even more stoked and positive for the future; just think what you'll do at 100%

Preston
08-08-07, 12:48 pm
Now wait a second, when was he truckin through the woods to get a tick stuck on him? lol Lime disease aint no joke, fuckin killed my neighbors dog, and she had the same symptoms...crazy shit V.

Nice job takin second with lime disease bro....thats so crazy ha.

stumblin54
08-08-07, 12:49 pm
How the hell did Vinny get bitten by a tick? Haha of all times for that rare occasion. Now that's diggin' deep Mr. Galanti. Commendable to say the least...

Stumblin

pdiesel
08-08-07, 1:09 pm
DAMN thats impressive

Toni69
08-08-07, 3:35 pm
A true warrior right there...."A warrior never worries about his or her fears. A warrior seeks to act rather than talk and the basic difference between an ordinary man and a warrior is that a warrior takes everything as a challenge while an ordinary man takes everything either as a blessing or a curse.”
Carlos Casteneda; American author

"Achievement is not always success, while reputed failure often is. It is honest endeavor, persistent effort to do the best possible under any and all circumstances."

brandonA
08-08-07, 3:48 pm
Great example of mind over matter....Good shit Vin...rest up big guy...

-B

bigrhino
08-08-07, 4:25 pm
Universal has some really good articles on it too. check some of them out

JUGGERNAUT
08-08-07, 4:54 pm
Fn ticks, glad you are ok and rocked the show anyway...

getphsycho
08-09-07, 12:57 am
GREAT article

Macrobolic
08-09-07, 1:11 am
Peace, G

Wow, that is dedication.

Get better Vin.

Tron
08-09-07, 1:30 am
That's just amazing. Vinny, you are a beast, bro. To train through Lyme Disease?!?! That's pretty well one of the craziest and toughest things I've ever heard of.

~snowman~
08-09-07, 7:08 am
shit that gave me a kick in the ass with my training and diet. its 4 in the morning and i gotta go to work i wish i could go to the gym instead lol. Im all fired up. Vinny you hell of a guy man, btw i always thought u were like in late 20s but guess not. U ask me u deserve every piece of that IFBB pro card man, just try to stay healthy and u willl have it in no time.

ryanlemley1
08-09-07, 12:27 pm
great post. where can we see the final pics of Vinny online? i haven't been able to find them. Train hard!

G Diesel
09-10-07, 2:23 pm
Check out The House letting you know how he got it done, how he made it to the most elite level in our sport... Never forgetting his mantra "You are your maker". http://animalpak.com/html/article_details.cfm?ID=383
If that doesn't light a fuckin fire nothing will. Interview with The House coming later this week at Universalnutrition.com.
Peace, G

ghost
09-10-07, 2:36 pm
definitely lights a new found fire under my ass...and his mantra is so very true. you half ass it....you only get half assed results.

krazyassmexican
09-10-07, 2:40 pm
oh yeah baby it's awesome

MassMonster
09-10-07, 2:42 pm
and thats why hes a pro... fuckin awesome...

PikeBoy22
09-10-07, 2:57 pm
Holy shit...that was the motivation i needed for today...game on gentleman and House...you're the man

Riesjs
09-10-07, 3:00 pm
so deticated, someone to look up to.

gnoll5
09-10-07, 3:00 pm
nicely told from the man himself. awesome read.

brandonA
09-10-07, 3:08 pm
Three years from full back to Pro...that is awesome shit....Huge congrats bro...you earned it big time....What's next? I know you got your mind on the next step...

-B

darkside64
09-11-07, 6:34 am
in 3 years. Thats def. awesome. With that kind of drive Im sure we will see him on the olympia stage in the nxt couple of years.

MDur8
09-11-07, 1:28 pm
Such a great article House...Cant wait to see what your capable of in the next few years

Roland
09-11-07, 10:22 pm
That's great bro, you truly deserve and have what it takes. You're my inspiration bro, you motivate me to work harder than ever, I could just imagine your journey up to now. Awesome shit bro!

Tron
09-11-07, 10:57 pm
G, you wrote awesome new like all the stuff House writes isn't awesome! I still remember the story about him cutting, working a full day, lifting, AND spending time with the fam... That's amazing!

Arbalest
09-12-07, 1:57 am
Congrats House! You earned it.

G Diesel
10-26-07, 1:53 pm
Absolutely amazing... "The Implements of My Salvation".
http://www.animalpak.com/html/article_details.cfm?ID=389

Peace, G

brandonA
10-26-07, 1:56 pm
Ist thing I read this morning after fireing up the puter...another nugget..awesome shit...

-B

Maccabee
10-26-07, 2:38 pm
This one is good.

Hercules
10-26-07, 3:19 pm
It's deep.... There's less anger and more intraspection and reflection than some of Machine's other writings. Good stuff as always.

Tron
10-27-07, 6:02 pm
"Waiting for a good death to find me and relishing in every moment that my hands hold the implements of my salvation-iron. "

That quote reminds me of the spartan philosophy. I love it.

Aengus
10-28-07, 6:58 pm
This article is the most cogent and fulfilling exploration of the frustration of sentient mortality that I have ever read.

drizzt
10-28-07, 8:38 pm
article is awesome....ive compiled a lot of his and G's writings and i read them before hitting the gym to get a nice dose of humility and motivation

BeastFromMiddleEast
10-28-07, 11:34 pm
Good article, well written.

Inspiring.

Animal Rep
12-11-07, 1:53 pm
A new Ox article is up on animalpak.com. It's called, In The Air.
Check it out here: http://animalpak.com/html/article_details.cfm?section=livin&id=395

simpleguy
12-11-07, 2:00 pm
it's great, I'll definitely read it again when the going gets tough, probably on a cut lol

Wasteland
12-11-07, 2:09 pm
Great read. Interesting supplementation choice with evening primrose oil.

Pizzalamp
12-11-07, 3:51 pm
dunno how i missed this
great article
i really enjoy reading about how these guys struture their days

NickSP
12-11-07, 8:35 pm
"In The Air"

http://www.animalpak.com/html/article_details.cfm?section=livin&id=395

Elite
12-11-07, 8:38 pm
Those are some heavy stretch marks!

krazyassmexican
12-11-07, 8:39 pm
"In The Air"

http://www.animalpak.com/html/article_details.cfm?section=livin&id=395

another good one
i just saw
evan moved the eggs to the night
and changed his protein types for iso whey and animal max

that is fucking awesome

a must read for all of the guys wondering about ketosis

krazyassmexican
12-11-07, 8:39 pm
Those are some heavy stretch marks!

they look beautiful

Lowdown5
12-11-07, 8:42 pm
Great article.

krazyassmexican
12-11-07, 8:44 pm
Great article.

isnt ox a bad ass embassador of the sport?
hell yeah i am glad to be able to chat with him

Giant Killer
12-11-07, 8:55 pm
That makes me hungry reading that. His calories were looow.

Universal Rep
02-12-08, 2:16 pm
http://animalpak.com/html/article_details.cfm?ID=398

First impressions of The Cage.

Universal Rep
03-12-08, 10:58 am
http://animalpak.com/html/article_details.cfm?ID=401

Nice. And relevant. Great discussion from a bodybuilder who knows his stuff.

Enforcer
03-12-08, 11:09 am
Great article. I can't wait for Animal Omega to hit the market, so I can immediately begin to take it and see its effects.

Universal Rep
03-12-08, 11:10 am
Great article. I can't wait for Animal Omega to hit the market, so I can immediately begin to take it and see its effects.

I'm gonna be all over Animal Omega.

I like this part that Ox writes, "So why are people so resistant to incorporating fats in their diet? Because they’ve had it beaten into their brains that fat is bad for you and that fat makes you fat. Fat does not make you fat. Not eating fat makes you fat. That’s right, you heard me."

sanga
03-12-08, 11:19 am
People hear the word fats and associate it with carrying or getting fat so avoid it.

Everything in the correct ration/moderation if fine.

sanga
03-12-08, 11:27 am
Good read, good article.

RenegadeRows
03-12-08, 11:31 am
Sweetness! and Centopani looks fuckin wikkid as fuck in that picture too.

Universal Rep
03-12-08, 11:39 am
Sweetness! and Centopani looks fuckin wikkid as fuck in that picture too.

I dunno about you, but I go to Animalpak.com for the articles, not the pics... Hahaha...

Big C
03-12-08, 11:46 am
Loved the article. The only two things I take are flaxseed and fish oil.....I'm investing in some of the evening primrose oil and CLA as I write this.

WeaponX
03-12-08, 11:52 am
This was an amazing article, nice t see the truth laid out, fat dont make you fat.... perfect hahaha, I cant wait for Animal Omega, in fact reading this is like a tease I cant wait for it to hit shelves

Wasteland
03-12-08, 11:55 am
Great read, accessible and full of good info. If it has Ox's stamp of approval, I'm definitely picking up some.

Toni69
03-12-08, 11:57 am
Def a solid article with great info and Ev's perspective is the grand finale of it all...Nice work Ev...your a prime example that you practice what you preach. Much Respect!

Universal Rep
03-12-08, 12:00 pm
Def a solid article with great info and Ev's perspective is the grand finale of it all...Nice work Ev...your a prime example that you practice what you preach. Much Respect!

Yeah. Ox is a true student of nutrition. He knows his stuff.

Recluse
03-12-08, 12:07 pm
This is one reason Animal's the best. Straight from the hip. Solid insight. Can't wait for Omega!

jhicks3301
03-12-08, 12:29 pm
http://animalpak.com/html/article_details.cfm?ID=401

Nice. And relevant. Great discussion from a bodybuilder who knows his stuff.

Awesome Article

pmug0000
03-12-08, 12:37 pm
Good to know. Maybe Ox was a high-school bio teacher in a past life, because he knows nutrition like none other.

Universal Rep
03-12-08, 12:39 pm
Good to know. Maybe Ox was a high-school bio teacher in a past life, because he knows nutrition like none other.

Agreed.

ShaqFu
03-12-08, 1:05 pm
I think Ox really manifested what I had been personally experiencing. I'm not gonna lie, I, like many others, felt that if you eat fat, you will get fat. Obviously this depends on the type of fat you're eating, but Ox hit the nail on the head when in general, people cringe when they hear the word 'fat'. I can completely relate to Ox's experience with essential fatty acids, I have an endomorph-ish physique, so I put on fat easier than most, and that has changed greatly with the introduction of fish n flax seed oil, as well as olive oil, I find its easier to maintain lean mass while eating big...... A well written article, clear, succinct, and informative, good shit Ox. Peace
ShaqFu

Ricky P
03-12-08, 1:14 pm
I'm gonna be all over Animal Omega.

I like this part that Ox writes, "So why are people so resistant to incorporating fats in their diet? Because they’ve had it beaten into their brains that fat is bad for you and that fat makes you fat. Fat does not make you fat. Not eating fat makes you fat. That’s right, you heard me."

I'm with you on both. I'm gonna be all about Animal Omega when it hits the shelf. And that last part of that quote is perfect. "Fat does not make you fat. Not eating fat makes you fat. That’s right, you heard me." Haha, beautiful.

Wasteland
03-12-08, 1:21 pm
I think Ox really manifested what I had been personally experiencing. I'm not gonna lie, I, like many others, felt that if you eat fat, you will get fat. Obviously this depends on the type of fat you're eating, but Ox hit the nail on the head when in general, people cringe when they hear the word 'fat'. I can completely relate to Ox's experience with essential fatty acids, I have an endomorph-ish physique, so I put on fat easier than most, and that has changed greatly with the introduction of fish n flax seed oil, as well as olive oil, I find its easier to maintain lean mass while eating big...... A well written article, clear, succinct, and informative, good shit Ox. Peace
ShaqFu

I agree. It's because of the media and other channels. We became a society afraid of fat. We lost the ability to distinguish between good fats and bad fats. We saw a proliferation of "fat free" snacks and foods, but Americans got fatter. Why? The answer is complicated. Satiety was one issue, but there were many others. But fats are essential for the bodybuilder. And certain fats are even more "essential" than others.

Elite
03-12-08, 1:28 pm
I have an endomorph-ish physique, so I put on fat easier than most, and that has changed greatly with the introduction of fish n flax seed oil, as well as olive oil, I find its easier to maintain lean mass while eating big...... A well written article, clear, succinct, and informative, good shit Ox. Peace
ShaqFu

Im in the same boat. Put on weight very easy, but since adding fish/flax/evening primrose, my bulks have certainly been productive of much leaner mass. Also all round health, from mental (focus/moods) to skin, and joint health have reaped big benefits.

Solid article.

jmt92
03-12-08, 2:55 pm
As everyone I love the last part of the quote.I can't wait for Omega so I can quit poppin all these fish oil tabs and essential fats.

Maccabee
03-12-08, 3:17 pm
What a kick ass article. I learned so much about fats and I had no fuckin clue how important they were.

I was about to buy all those bottles that Evan uses, but since he said he would trade them all in for animal omega...then thats what I will wait for to come out.

I cant wait.

Universal Rep
03-12-08, 3:18 pm
What a kick ass article. I learned so much about fats and I had no fuckin clue how important they were.

I was about to buy all those bottles that Evan uses, but since he said he would trade them all in for animal omega...then thats what I will wait for to come out.

I cant wait.

Like I said before, it's great to get a bodybuilder's perspective, and a knowledgeable one at that. Guessing there will be more articles coming up shortly on the benefits of EFAs for bodybuillders & powerlifters...

Maccabee
03-12-08, 3:19 pm
HEY U-REP,

So when is Omega coming? Is there a date set? Or shall I stay tuned lol.

Universal Rep
03-12-08, 3:22 pm
HEY U-REP,

So when is Omega coming? Is there a date set? Or shall I stay tuned lol.

Lookin' at early April at this point.

Maccabee
03-12-08, 3:25 pm
NICE! I am definetly getting 2 cans right away. Cant Wait. Thanks

Universal Rep
03-12-08, 3:25 pm
NICE! I am definetly getting 2 cans right away. Cant Wait. Thanks

I'm lining up for 4. Top that.

Maccabee
03-12-08, 3:27 pm
Depending on the price I might get more. When I had joint issues I bought 3 cans of Animal Flex right away cause I got a kick ass deal...and now I dont have any more joint issues. At least not the way it was before. Animal Flex rocks...I just got two more cans.

bobbymart
03-12-08, 3:30 pm
Technically there is no such thing as an essential carbohydrate or sugar. That’s true, only amino acids and fatty acids are essential for life. But hey, people still eat plenty of them anyways. Aside from the fact that the practically obsolete food guide pyramid suggests that you make carbohydrates the foundation of your diet and get the majority of your calories from them, many people still believe that carbohydrates should serve as the basis of a solid diet.

My favorite part

Universal Rep
03-12-08, 3:32 pm
Depending on the price I might get more. When I had joint issues I bought 3 cans of Animal Flex right away cause I got a kick ass deal...and now I dont have any more joint issues. At least not the way it was before. Animal Flex rocks...I just got two more cans.

Gonna guess somewhere in the ballpark of mid-$20s online for the new Omega...

Maccabee
03-12-08, 3:34 pm
Gonna guess somewhere in the ballpark of mid-$20s online for the new Omega...

Thats perfect! Thats a good price. Thanks for all the info U-rep.

Universal Rep
03-12-08, 3:35 pm
Thats perfect! Thats a good price. Thanks for all the info U-rep.

Between Pak, Flex and Omega, what is that, $2 a day? Worth it in my book...

Brute
03-12-08, 3:45 pm
I dunno about you, but I go to Animalpak.com for the articles, not the pics... Hahaha...

lol

Brute
03-12-08, 3:58 pm
I don't know if I buy it yet. Not to piss on anyone's parade of course, but does someone approaching about a year into it really need to worry about an additional supplement for EFA's? And yeah, I can draw the same conclusion with protein, creatine and all that other stuff...I'm just saying, I'd like a no BS opinion on how "amazing" something like this is for someone starting out that has control of his diet and is on other supplements.

Probably better for me to just try and see (like everything else), but I wanted to just put that out there anyhow.

No disrespect btw.

danlerno
03-12-08, 4:46 pm
When is Animal Omega gonna hit the shelfs??

NickSP
03-12-08, 4:53 pm
When is Animal Omega gonna hit the shelfs??

Early Fucking April

clever, I know...

callme47
03-12-08, 4:58 pm
good article

RogueLion
03-12-08, 5:13 pm
I look forward to trying it

bobbymart
03-12-08, 5:22 pm
I don't know if I buy it yet. Not to piss on anyone's parade of course, but does someone approaching about a year into it really need to worry about an additional supplement for EFA's? And yeah, I can draw the same conclusion with protein, creatine and all that other stuff...I'm just saying, I'd like a no BS opinion on how "amazing" something like this is for someone starting out that has control of his diet and is on other supplements.

Probably better for me to just try and see (like everything else), but I wanted to just put that out there anyhow.

No disrespect btw.

I think providing you're body with the Essentials is pretty important if I had to pick between efa's and creating hands down efa's you may see a gain with creatine but you're body can do without it it is not an essentail efa's wont nessasarily give you a huge jump in performance but providing diet workout's sleeping and all that are in line efa's just make you healthier.

sanga
03-12-08, 5:33 pm
I'm lining up for 4. Top that.

I`ve just ordered 3 pak and 3 flex :)

I`ll be adding the Omega mwhen available.

Phil800101
03-12-08, 6:31 pm
Good article, definitely has me wanting Animal Omega more now.

Brute
03-12-08, 7:59 pm
I think providing you're body with the Essentials is pretty important if I had to pick between efa's and creating hands down efa's you may see a gain with creatine but you're body can do without it it is not an essentail efa's wont nessasarily give you a huge jump in performance but providing diet workout's sleeping and all that are in line efa's just make you healthier.

I'll have to read up about it some more. I'm definitely up for giving it a shot at some point.

sanga
03-14-08, 8:12 am
I`ve just ordered 3 pak and 3 flex :)

I`ll be adding the Omega mwhen available.

They`ve arrived and I have the new Pak tins with new design and I have stickers, woohoo!!

Enforcer
03-25-08, 4:11 pm
Here it is fellas. Fresh onto the site.
http://www.animalpak.com/html/article_details.cfm?ID=403

Freakshow
03-25-08, 4:13 pm
Sweet article.

Universal Rep
03-25-08, 4:15 pm
Love this line:

"They are the ones who keep asking the same questions over and over again to anyone they can find until they hear the answer they are looking for. They don’t want to hear what you do, they only want to hear justification for what they are already doing."

Spot on. Great to have a fresh new voice on Animalpak.com.

J-Dawg
03-25-08, 4:18 pm
Great first article bro.

IRBS
03-25-08, 4:23 pm
Very good read. Well-written.

Cellerator65
03-25-08, 4:24 pm
def good article, good quotes in there too

DetroitMuscle
03-25-08, 4:32 pm
Man- This article totally hits home for me. I am at a very commercialized gym (Lifetime Fitness) and I would say that I am in the top 4 or 5 biggest guys there within the time frame that I go (between 4-8pm). I almost cant finish my workout half the time due to bombardment with questions from people that are never going to put the advice or knowledge to use. I wish I could charge people for my knowledge, I have spent hours upon hours learning about this game and what it takes to do what I do day in and day out and they want a 5 minute run down.

Without being a dick I came up with a good answer. When new people that I have never seen before ask wide open questions that would take me 20 years to explain like "how do I eat?, what routine should I do?" I tell them to go to the store and buy the Arnold Encyclopedia, read it cover to cover then read it cover to cover again and they will know everything they need to know about bodybuilding. If someone has a specific answer like "what grip do you use for this cable excersize" I will give them a quick answer and then proceed with my workout.

I used to be hyped when someone would ask me a question because I knew I was making good progress and people were using me for advice. But now its so hard to weed out the people that are going to be in there for a week and then leave and never lift again from the serious people that I try and keep to myself as much as possible. However, I do pay attn to those in the gym...the serious younger kids I see in there, if they ask me a question I do answer them detailed because I know that they are going to actually apply it.

brandonA
03-25-08, 4:58 pm
Good read bro, thanks for taking the time....

-B

Brick By Brick
03-25-08, 5:08 pm
Great article! I laughed when I read the line "if I eat food that tastes great, I feel like shit, if I eat food that taste like shit, I feel great." That's been my whole life the past two weeks! I show my cutting diet to co-workers, and get the same comments from many people. "If I had to eat chicken, turkey, sirloin burgers, oats, broccoli, rice, almonds and cashews six days a week, I'd kill myself."
I traded a conan's wheel for a specialized diet and training program, and am getting great results. It's all diet. I didn't even know what waxy maize was until two weeks ago. Being someone who decided I could never be a bodybuilder because of the diet, now that I see how it works, I actually think I COULD do it! Byrd hit it right on the bean. Diet is HUGE.

need2getBIG
03-25-08, 5:38 pm
i love that article

Brute
03-25-08, 6:44 pm
I want more.

Looking forward to the next installment.

Phil800101
03-25-08, 9:20 pm
I really liked this article alot. Really good stuff.

sanga
03-26-08, 8:33 am
This bit right here is so so true, there are people in my gym that look the same as they did 3-4 years ago, all the time talking about bulking but also how good their 6 pack looks-

“Look around at all these people who come in here day after day. Most of them train pretty hard, but they have little or nothing to show for it. Week after week, month after month, they haven’t changed at all. They look exactly the same and are still struggling with the same bitch weight. Why waste so much time and effort in the gym and not put the same effort into nutrition? Any jackass can go to the gym and train hard, that’s the easy part. No, all the really hard work is done in the kitchen.”

G Diesel
03-26-08, 8:45 am
Great first article... Byrd knows his stuff, no doubt about that. Peace, G

Enforcer
03-26-08, 8:47 am
A true wordsmith

Brutus_515
03-26-08, 9:22 am
Good shit...Great point of view!

ffmedic32
03-26-08, 11:29 am
Awesome read man,,,,,,,,I just printed out the statement below and posted in the kitchen to help remind myself of this daily..

“Look around at all these people who come in here day after day. Most of them train pretty hard, but they have little or nothing to show for it. Week after week, month after month, they haven’t changed at all. They look exactly the same and are still struggling with the same bitch weight. Why waste so much time and effort in the gym and not put the same effort into nutrition? Any jackass can go to the gym and train hard, that’s the easy part. No, all the really hard work is done in the kitchen.”

JMC
03-26-08, 11:32 am
Great article! Should be a must read for everyone!!!

squattingtillipuke
03-26-08, 12:33 pm
Love the in your face type of reads. No excuses, just bust your balls day in and day out and eat right...

Boz
03-26-08, 12:43 pm
That article was great! No pretty picture, just the plain fucking truth!

Sir J-Werk
03-26-08, 4:20 pm
I needed that....

Maccabee
03-26-08, 4:37 pm
I like the ending where he said that ppl think we were just born strong. No body see's us eating day in and out busting balls.

MassMan
03-26-08, 5:07 pm
Gonna print enough copies of this to shove down people's throat when they bother me while I train.... Good read. I totally agree with you about how anyone can go to the gym, but have nothing to prove for it.....

Deaner488
03-26-08, 5:56 pm
great article! can't wait for the next one

sanga
03-26-08, 6:05 pm
I look forward to your next article.

BrotherInArms
03-27-08, 12:13 am
Couldn't have been said any better.

Enforcer
06-13-08, 3:55 pm
http://www.animalpak.com/html/article_details.cfm?ID=407

Another sick fuckin article by my boy G.....

ghost
06-13-08, 3:58 pm
They are, however, just numbers. I’m guilty of that shit too, waiting for somebody to powder my nuts cuz I did 20 reps of whatever the fuck on the bench. Big fucking deal.

best line in the entire article... and the truest. Everyone is guilty of this....

Amazing article G. Keep it up brother.

need2getBIG
06-13-08, 3:59 pm
that new article,one word,TRUTH,thats all i have to say

ghost
06-13-08, 4:01 pm
"The rest of the world just lifts fucking weights… "

God Damn right. They don't fully understand what we are doing to ourselves, nor why we do this to ourselves.

DetroitMuscle
06-13-08, 4:04 pm
Those are some words from the wise one himself. Words to read, to ponder, to meditate on and to put into place.

Good article G, keep it up- were watching.

Enforcer
06-13-08, 4:05 pm
Bigger than yesterday, smaller than tomorrow. Always. Believe that.

naturalguy
06-13-08, 4:06 pm
Another great piece of wisdom from a man who lives and breathes it

Big Wides
06-13-08, 4:10 pm
The big fella telling us how it really is, day in and day out in the gym. Great article from the man whose training is as soild as his writing

"Your muscles don't know Doggcrapp from dogshit"

Mr. Dead
06-13-08, 4:15 pm
That whole article hit home like a ton of bricks...

BiG in NYC 823
06-13-08, 4:20 pm
Awesome, fuckin article.

I already printed it out and will keep it at my desk (as I train during my lunch break). G's on the money with, both his words and actions..