PDA

View Full Version : M-stak work?

freestyla
06-09-10, 7:02 am
now I bought my First M-stakes. Now I just waiting on how it should feel like. THIS IS SOMETHING THAT WORKS? this is probably not just shit? :)

Hope u understand my fuckings BAD english ! ;)

C.Coronato
06-09-10, 9:34 am
Here is some solid feedback on M-Stak my man:

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=316&highlight=m-stak

Make sure you eat up while on it, thats the most important part.

Aggression
06-09-10, 9:37 am
The only thing you should really 'feel' is going to be the stimulant portion (red capsule). As for the rest of the product, most notice an increased appetite which I encourage you take advantage of. Other than that, mass and strength gains should ensue, if you're eating correctly.

Preservation
06-09-10, 12:38 pm
would also recommend real gains or fast gains to the mix with m-stak and maybe pump and torrent this will def help some gains.

Universal Rep
06-09-10, 12:43 pm
now I bought my First M-stakes. Now I just waiting on how it should feel like. THIS IS SOMETHING THAT WORKS? this is probably not just shit? :)

Hope u understand my fuckings BAD english ! ;)

What country are ya from brother?

Remember, make M-Stak work for you not the other way around. By this I mean, M-Stak can help, but only if you have the right tools in place.

Are ya trying to gain weight, lose weight or maintain weight?

JasonG
06-09-10, 12:57 pm
Haha take it 30 mins prior to working out and find out!

AntoineV
06-09-10, 11:25 pm
Personally I think M-stak is a great add-on to any of the STAKS combinations. It helped me bust plateaus.

freestyla
06-10-10, 8:24 am
What country are ya from brother?

Remember, make M-Stak work for you not the other way around. By this I mean, M-Stak can help, but only if you have the right tools in place.

Are ya trying to gain weight, lose weight or maintain weight?

I'm from Norway, and I'm looking to get as much as possible! I have been training for almost 2 years and am so fucking excited to build!

HDV
06-10-10, 9:13 am
Well eating 6 meals a day and using M-stak I slapped on 18kgs in just over a year of training and it really worked for me.One of the best products I've ever used

Universal Rep
06-10-10, 9:19 am
I'm from Norway, and I'm looking to get as much as possible! I have been training for almost 2 years and am so fucking excited to build!

Norway, nice....

Channel the excitement brother... Don't let that excitment and energy make you cut corners or look for shortcuts. Good things take time. Good luck.

freestyla
06-10-10, 2:20 pm
Norway, nice....

Channel the excitement brother... Don't let that excitment and energy make you cut corners or look for shortcuts. Good things take time. Good luck.

I have no desire to take some "quick weigh" Use of anabolic steroids are out of the question. if you know what I mean .. I think I have more appetite of M-stakes.the are no burning in it?

Here its a picsure after My back training .
http://bildr.no/thumb/665690.jpeg (http://bildr.no/view/665690)

LegendKillerJosh
06-10-10, 2:26 pm
The only thing you should really 'feel' is going to be the stimulant portion (red capsule). As for the rest of the product, most notice an increased appetite which I encourage you take advantage of. Other than that, mass and strength gains should ensue, if you're eating correctly.

lol if a product is making you "feel" something - it probably has something illegal in it.

Aggression
06-10-10, 2:32 pm
lol if a product is making you "feel" something - it probably has something illegal in it.

Not necessarily. Products that contain stimulants, like Cuts, M-stak, and Pump will all make you 'feel' something; the rush from the energy complex. Beta Alanine is another product that comes to mind. When taking that, you'll definitely get a 'tingling' feeling within a short time after a dose. Gotta love the BA tingles.