PDA

View Full Version : im a high school grad and guess what

Joseph V
06-11-10, 5:40 pm
my parents as far as i know are full bored with what i plan on doing for next when i do the musclemania contest

they even took me to vitaminshoppe and i got this

2 cans of " UNI-LIVER" ..the 247 tablets

1 can of ANIMAL PM

1 can of ANIMAL CUTS ( because today is the 1st day of my cutting phase )

i also got 1 years worth of membership in my gym...and i applied for a job in golds gym god willing that they accept me

Littlefry
06-12-10, 3:13 pm
Well, its good to see your parents supporting you in your goals and overall lifestyle. Good lick in the contest. Seems like a good stack you have there.

Joseph V
06-12-10, 4:25 pm
thanks man..but the funny ass part about this is that im forcing myself to move out from my parents house so today around 8 to 8 :30 pm i should be there to live there pretty much for the whole week..the only time ill have to come back here is so that i can wash my clothes and sorts

i cook for myself which is a good thing..i learned a few recipies from evan centopani back when he did the new york pro prep video in 2009

i also applied for golds gym job here in hialeah..its such a nice place there and i can hoenstly put 2 of my gyms in there..but he said there pretty much filled out but i can still put down my applicant paper and such..so when i was about to leave he said what specifically am i looking for ..and so i said "anything...." if i have to scrub toilets ill do that..i just need a job for now

but my fallback job just as eric fankhouser has his..is to be a elite personal trainer and train people who want to get really fit, or if they wanna prepare for a show, or a strongman meet

within 6-10 years of im financially ready im realllly hoping to move to new jersey..and train, and be a personal trainer there because i believe new jersey is the capital of where bodybuilding is at..and thats where alot of the ANIMALS TRAIN! lol

Joseph V
06-12-10, 4:27 pm
my parents as far as i know are full bored with what i plan on doing for next when i do the musclemania contest

1 can of ANIMAL PM

i also got 1 years worth of membership in my gym...and i applied for a job in golds gym god willing that they accept me

i just got a can by the way of animal omega so lets see how things can round out with my diet plan

Joseph V
06-12-10, 4:33 pm
heres my diet pretty much as of now

im currently eating 4 meals a day

meal # 1 : 66 gram whey protein shake for a quick digestion for my stomach to handle in the morning

meal# 2 : 3 whole eggs, 6 egg whites, 1 liter of water, animal pak, 2 uni-liver tabs

meal# 3 : 10 -12 oz steak , 1 pack of animal omega, 2 uni-liver tabs, 1 liter of water

meal# 4 10-12 oz steak, 1 pack of animal omega, 2 uni-liver tabs, 1 liter of water

40 minutes before i go to bed i drink chocolate milk, 30 minutes after that i take animal pm, 3o minutes after that im dead asleep

music_man185
06-12-10, 8:44 pm
you need more meals in your diet. try not to go more than 2 hours without some form of meal or shake.

Joseph V
06-12-10, 11:49 pm
i know..everybodies telling me that but problem is that im in a budget in the meantime,,,trust me if i can eat 8 meals a day ill eat 8 meals a day...ill see if i can bump it up to 5 meals a day ..maybe add lean turkey breast

FITGYM
06-13-10, 12:39 am
You have a plan and that is great but you are off to a bad start. The most anabolic muscle building property you can put in your body is real food. You need more meals or if possible ad another shake for now until you get your money and budget right. You're a starving artist right now trying to paint your masterpiece. You are young and have a goal. Be patient so train and eat smart and great things will come.

Joseph V
06-13-10, 2:20 am
You have a plan and that is great but you are off to a bad start. The most anabolic muscle building property you can put in your body is real food. You need more meals or if possible ad another shake for now until you get your money and budget right. You're a starving artist right now trying to paint your masterpiece. You are young and have a goal. Be patient so train and eat smart and great things will come.

thanks for the nice words..and ill take your advice..within 2 weeks ill get the rel gains..cookies n cream flavor

thats my favorite because when i used to be eating sweets hersheys cookies and cream was mighty delicious lol

Joseph V
06-13-10, 2:21 am

i also see that getting a tub of wight gainer protein is mre convient at the moment since it has a ton of calories and good poreteins to carbs with healthy fats in it

Preston
06-13-10, 3:52 am

1 can of ANIMAL PM

Just uh...keep living at home and eating that free food dude. :) I got married and moved out and the food isn't free and wanting to eat those 6 meals a day with that high quality protein is no more.

STAY AT HOME !

PORTERHOUSE
06-13-10, 8:45 am
i also see that getting a tub of wight gainer protein is mre convient at the moment since it has a ton of calories and good poreteins to carbs with healthy fats in it

stop buying supplements and spend your money on FOOD!

The most anabolic thing you can take is food, not uni liver, not pm, not cuts. If you would have put all that money towards food, think of all the meals you could have had.

A weight gainer is ok, but if your on a budget, its food you need man. If your hell bent on real gains, keep it to one a day.

85% diet/10% training/5% supplements

not

20% Diet/20% training/60 % supplements.

you've got the motivation and that is AWESOME, I wish I had been like that when I was 19, but you are definitely off to a bad start.

music_man185
06-13-10, 10:45 am
your body will absorb the nutrients in real food better than it will absorb them from a shake. go out and buy a shit load of tuna. they're like $2 a piece with 55 grams of protein.

Joseph V
06-13-10, 12:43 pm
i guess since my father was the one whos bought me the uni-liver, cuts, and pm for the next time ill have him buy me more food

but what types speicifically if your trying to cut down?

Joseph V
06-13-10, 12:45 pm
Just uh...keep living at home and eating that free food dude. :) I got married and moved out and the food isn't free and wanting to eat those 6 meals a day with that high quality protein is no more.

STAY AT HOME !

its a dent to my ego but ill do it lol

E-Train
06-13-10, 1:02 pm
Would grab Pak with that and you got a solid basic stack bro. Good luck!

E-Train
06-13-10, 1:03 pm
your body will absorb the nutrients in real food better than it will absorb them from a shake. go out and buy a shit load of tuna. they're like $2 a piece with 55 grams of protein.

Tuna here is 2.00 for a 4pack of bumblebee tuna in water....feels good bro.

Joseph V
06-13-10, 1:15 pm
Tuna here is 2.00 for a 4pack of bumblebee tuna in water....feels good bro.

yup..just checked prices for over here on tuna are 2.50 fo 4 cans of em which is great

ill keep you guys posted on this as soon as possible..i know im in a bad start but maybe with some adjustments to solid foods more then ever i can reap some more benefits

Joseph V
06-13-10, 1:33 pm
yup..just checked prices for over here on tuna are 2.50 fo 4 cans of em which is great

ill keep you guys posted on this as soon as possible..i know im in a bad start but maybe with some adjustments to solid foods more then ever i can reap some more benefits

just a question,..on certain areas of my state and i know for you guys aswell..why is it that its more expensive on certain locations???

E-Train
06-13-10, 9:52 pm
just a question,..on certain areas of my state and i know for you guys aswell..why is it that its more expensive on certain locations???

depends on what chain of foodstores you look at some like pathmark or walmart sometimes have sales so i stock up when the sale goes on and then when i reach my limit I pay someone else to go in the store and get the limit again so if its like 12 cans limit ill tell my sister to go get me some more cans. works good!

Joseph V
06-14-10, 12:06 am
today right after the gym i went to publix around 7 pm and got me a weeks worth of lean turkey breast..ill be eating 2 servings of 10 oz turkey breast

so lets see what happens

i just wanted the people here on this thread to know im thankful for adjusting the way i eat throughtout the day

Aggression
06-14-10, 8:20 am
You said you bought Cuts, but then later on in the thread you mentioned you were going to buy Real Gains. Those are two polar opposites when it comes to supplements. Which are you trying to do now? Bulk up or cut down? And do not say both!

Why force yourself to move out? Shit, I know we all want to be on our own, but its not logical to move out when you don't really have the funds to do so. Is that Gold's Gym your only shot at a job? If so, how do you plan on paying the bills/rent if Gold's doesn't higher you? I'm just trying to get a feel for what you're after man. Like another post said, you're an aspiring bodybuilder, and I love it. But we all have to be smart with our decision making ...

C.Coronato
06-14-10, 10:30 am
Dude MM is great! Thats awesome man, keep up your hard work. Are you going to college now your done with HS?

Joseph V
06-14-10, 1:46 pm
i have curs, and yes i want to cut down lol..as for the jobs ive applied for subway today, golds gym a few days ago, and my gym, porkys gym.

im planning to go to college next year january and take my cpt test ( college placement test) and if i pass then i wont have to take any remedial courses which is great

once im done with that i want to go study sports nutrition and get my bachelors on that. then study go get my elite personal trainers license because theres different stages and even a stage above elite i think.

but non the less i want to get into the personal trainig business industry, with a side degree of nutrition which i think is a one two punch combined

if theres one thing im doing right i think for now is that im taking in a little over a gallon of water and pretty much every thing has been kept under 200 grams of carbs..my fats have been from omega-3 and som flax seed oils...all my protein up to now have mostly come from eating 4 meals of large portions of meat that pack 50-60 grams of protein

Joseph V
06-14-10, 1:48 pm
im starting today to make my meals a bit smaller so that i can have more throughout the day.ive added tuna today so i should have 5-6 meals in by the end of the day

Joseph V
06-14-10, 1:49 pm
Dude MM is great! Thats awesome man, keep up your hard work. Are you going to college now your done with HS?

congrats by the way =D

mcbeast
06-14-10, 2:00 pm
You missed Aggressions post.

We all want to be out on our own brotha, but this is not the day and age to do so. Times are rough. Even rougher when your on your own. Unless your rents are paying for everything, you wont make it and be happy. I can almost guarantee this. Stay home til the time comes that you need to leave.

Joseph V
06-14-10, 2:03 pm
im still home if that was your answer and iim also sorry for missing out on your question AGRESSION =/ ..didnt mean to

but if thats what has to be done to get what i need to be done then ill do it , to stay home i mean. until i finish my studies and all