PDA

View Full Version : is this smart enough? is it working?

Cutss
06-11-10, 6:18 pm
can any1 tell me...can creatine and animal cuts...can u took that 2 products together?
i mean can u take both of that??

for example. u get up in morning..take cut...go on cardio training...come and eat..and afternoon take cuts go to training and then creatine and whey protein?

thanks in advance

Aggression
06-13-10, 4:43 pm
Yup. Creatine and Cuts can both be used together.

Big Wides
06-14-10, 6:41 am
yes both can be taken together.....creatine will add water into your muscles while cuts will take the water away from under your skin

C.Coronato
06-14-10, 10:15 am
I took creatine and Cuts my entire show prep. One week out, i dropped both, as i like to go in with the least amount of supplements possible, but yes, it is 100% possible, and i recommend it.

Cutss
06-15-10, 8:21 am
but isnt it wrong cz creatine...when u take creatine you shouldnīt take any alcohol or caffeinde and in cuts there are caffeine.. hows that? arent they killing each other?

Aggression
06-15-10, 8:27 am
but isnt it wrong cz creatine...when u take creatine you shouldnīt take any alcohol or caffeinde and in cuts there are caffeine.. hows that? arent they killing each other?

I've never heard that you can't take caffeine with creatine. Think about it man: most, if not all preWO drinks contain caffeine and creatine; Universal Shock Therapy and Animal Pump both contain those 2 ingredients. As for alcohol, anyone serious about their gains should know that the consumption of alcohol is detrimental to their gains.

Enforcer
06-15-10, 12:36 pm
can any1 tell me...can creatine and animal cuts...can u took that 2 products together?
i mean can u take both of that??

for example. u get up in morning..take cut...go on cardio training...come and eat..and afternoon take cuts go to training and then creatine and whey protein?

thanks in advance

Ahh the age old mythological question creatine and a weight loss product...lol. Yes, you can use the two together bro. Too many people associate creatine with water retention which is not true. Its the shit load of sugars and carbs that are in some products that have creatine in it that will cause you to hold water while trying to cut. Creatine is a great way to pump oxygen into your muscles. Your combo you listed above is a great way to go bro.

rev8ball
06-15-10, 1:05 pm

The original theory behind not taking caffeine with creatine is that it may diminish creatine's effectiveness. In particular, since caffeine is a diurectic, it may take away from creatine's property of intramuscular fluid retention. With some of the new research concerning this retention as possibly being benficial to muscle fiber stress, this "may" be an issue. However, the primary function of creatine (the formulation of ATP) will not be affected.

Cutss
06-15-10, 6:14 pm
@ Agression, enforcer and rev8 ball thanks for your answers..

well. i think i am gonna first take cuts...and then 3 weeks of cutting myself :) and then ill base myself on creatine. i think itīs the best way...

when taking cuts. ur meal must be 100% perfect?

Aggression
06-16-10, 8:22 am

If you want the best results, your diet should be perfect.

Joe J
06-16-10, 10:50 am
@ Agression, enforcer and rev8 ball thanks for your answers..

well. i think i am gonna first take cuts...and then 3 weeks of cutting myself :) and then ill base myself on creatine. i think itīs the best way...

Not only when taking cuts, but when cutting (if you're serious) you shouldn't be eating any 'fun' meals. One cheat a week won't hurt, check the recipes section!
What's your cutting diet gonna be?

Cutss
06-16-10, 4:48 pm
well those fun meals arent problem..i aint taking them.

but my problem is that meal..what should it be, i mean...i know a little but... i am thinking to approach that cutting very serious...so any help i would be grateful.

well if 6 meals per day are needed, no prob.
1st meal. cereals and 0.9% fat milk
2nd meal. maybe some fruits?
3rd meal. brown rice and some chicken (white meat, chests)
then workout in the gym and after workout whey protein.
4th meal. same as third meal
5th meal. some fruit again?
6th meal. before sleeping. low fat cheese or just whey protein with milk?

smthing like that? good enough?

these third and fourth meals could be changed by tuna fish or smthing like that. no prob

Joe J
06-16-10, 4:51 pm
Before bed try and bang in some cottage cheese for some good cassein protein throughout the night. Also, at breakfast try to have oats and eggs. Eat fruit by all means but don't eat too much as they contain many carbs that are dangerous whilst cutting :)