PDA

View Full Version : feedback on wraths split

Train209
06-11-10, 10:11 pm
Ive seen Wraths split and it seem like a very good one. Has anyone tried it and what do you think of it?

Muscleguy93
06-11-10, 10:17 pm
no such thing as a good split or bad split. what works for one guy wont for the other. the split iteself looks good, only problem might be tuesday doing back and thrus doing legs, too close, needs to be spaced out more.

VANDAL340
06-12-10, 4:40 am
Find something for yourself bro, or eventually try doing just the basics from wrath split and basics are basics - all the same.

Oh! and the most problem in his splits aren't back/leg days, he always did just one deadlift variation and hack-squats so what's wrong with that? one day off between is just OK.

There were splits looks like that: arms day/off day/chest day. That was some crazy shit! triceps (with 400lbs on close-grip press) is just to fucked up to even think about bench presses! So his genetically gifted arms are to freakin to even think about that in normal way...

Joe J
06-12-10, 5:16 am
Although Wraths split is very good, it is catered for him! To create your own split select exercises that you feel physically drain you the most and suit your body. For example, Wrath has bad knees so squats are not included in his split. Myself, I have very small and weak shoulders so I focus on them more so than others. So, create your own, but take ideas from others!

Muscleguy93
06-12-10, 9:32 am
Find something for yourself bro, or eventually try doing just the basics from wrath split and basics are basics - all the same.

Oh! and the most problem in his splits aren't back/leg days, he always did just one deadlift variation and hack-squats so what's wrong with that? one day off between is just OK.

There were splits looks like that: arms day/off day/chest day. That was some crazy shit! triceps (with 400lbs on close-grip press) is just to fucked up to even think about bench presses! So his genetically gifted arms are to freakin to even think about that in normal way...

Wrath dosent squat because he's got knee problems. But if you don't have any problems u must squat, therefore how do you deadlift then squat two days later? One day off isn't ok in that case...