PDA

View Full Version : New Program

Robin
06-14-10, 11:31 am
Hey

I have just seen the program on tnation, called I, bodybuilder - radical hypertrophy.
Have anyone tried it? or have any comments on it, good as bad?

I find it difficult to get a overwiev on how it is setup, but I like the idea's behind it., Does anyone ever tried the anaconda? and is needed or can one use other product as animal?

Robin

MrMonday
06-14-10, 1:33 pm
I'm familiar with the program, though I would never do it because honestly it looks like the most overly-complicate routine I've ever seen (not to mention a huge marketing ploy to get people to buy their supplements).

I also have yet to see any incredible results from the people doing the routine.

My advice is to not waste your time looking for a perfect training program, and just get in the gym often and figure out what works for you.

Robin
06-15-10, 1:14 pm
Hey Mr. Monday

Just, looking around. I tought the same that the "program" is just setup to make people buy their supplement.

I agree once again, that do things that will work for you, put I also like to experiment alittle maybe you will find the "holy grale" workout routine for you.

Robin

Optimus Prime
06-15-10, 2:22 pm
I'm familiar with the program, though I would never do it because honestly it looks like the most overly-complicate routine I've ever seen (not to mention a huge marketing ploy to get people to buy their supplements).

I also have yet to see any incredible results from the people doing the routine.

My advice is to not waste your time looking for a perfect training program, and just get in the gym often and figure out what works for you.

yah looks like u gotta buy their anacanda stack to make any gains. tnation is a sup company rite? no thnx. i dont need all those sups. jus train hard!

AntoineV
06-16-10, 12:09 am
Hey

I have just seen the program on tnation, called I, bodybuilder - radical hypertrophy.
Have anyone tried it? or have any comments on it, good as bad?

I find it difficult to get a overwiev on how it is setup, but I like the idea's behind it., Does anyone ever tried the anaconda? and is needed or can one use other product as animal?

Robin

Kevin Nobert (the guy with Christian Thibodeau in some of the vids) is my best friend here in Québec.... He personally likes the program alot, but he wouldnt do it all year long. You can give it a try, maybe you will like it and change is always good. Right now he's doing normal hypertrophy training... nothing complicated...

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31245162&id=1002108246#!/photo.php?pid=3443283&id=782410537

here's a pic with me, shawn ray and him... :)