PDA

View Full Version : Cuts and M-stak

Felo7
06-14-10, 9:17 pm
I read everywhere that Cuts and Stak are good together if you want to shred fat with minimal muscle loses.

How about cuts and Mstak, is this a good idea? I am bulking now and will not start cutting for another 2 months, but I would like to have an idea of which products I should use. I don't want to use stak because I'm only 21.

Any comments or experiences would be highly appreciated.

Peace

Aggression
06-15-10, 8:31 am
People do use it to help them keep muscle while dieting down. My opinion? Save M-stak for a bulk when you can take full advantage of its nutrition partitioning properties. If your diet is spot-on, you'll keep all that muscle while dieting down without the help of a supplement.

C.Coronato
06-15-10, 8:56 am
Whats the diet like now my man?

Enforcer
06-15-10, 12:34 pm
I read everywhere that Cuts and Stak are good together if you want to shred fat with minimal muscle loses.

How about cuts and Mstak, is this a good idea? I am bulking now and will not start cutting for another 2 months, but I would like to have an idea of which products I should use. I don't want to use stak because I'm only 21.

Any comments or experiences would be highly appreciated.

Peace

Stack and Cuts is a hell of a combo bro, I have used it in the past and got amazing results from it. I was able to shed the lbs. and still keep my weights up. Cuts and M-Stak would be another great way to go. If you are extremely sensitive to stims just take the red pill out of M-Stak as you will be getting plenty from Cuts.

PORTERHOUSE
06-15-10, 12:59 pm
Im running cuts/stak right now and loving it. I bought the cans before I was aware that stak was intended for a 25+ user, so I put 'em on hold for awhile, but got sick of watching them collect dust. Im going to be 24 in like 5 days or something like that, so I'm pretty close.

Either way, I have definitely seen some positive effect from the Stak, and I love this combo. Im not saying you run it as you are a lot farther from 25 than me, but its not like you turn 25 and a magical switch turns your T down either. I mean, I have always matured mentally/physically faster than my peers, so maybe I hit that earlier as well, I don't know.

As far as taking M Stak on a cut, I agree with everyone else, save it for gaining.