PDA

View Full Version : Need some help with diet

ER1585
06-15-10, 12:23 am
Hello everyone,

I want you guys to take a look at my diet and let me know if i should fix anything. im Following A Diet that TreeTrunkLegs posted in another thread i only changed 2 things in it.

Meal 1-5 egg whites, 1 whole egg, 2 Slice of whole wheat bread.
Meal 2-6oz chicken or a Can of tuna, Sweet potato or 1/2 cup broccoli
Meal 3-6oz chicken, 5 oz Sweet Potato
Meal 4-6oz chicken, 1/2 cup broccoli
Meal 5-5 egg whites, 1 whole egg, <--- This is the hardest for me

at what time should i have my Last meal of the day... i being having a crazy schedule lately And can i replace Chicken with Steak at least 1 of the Meals?

Im taking Cuts And Pak- Cuts First thing in the Morning (or W/e i get up) PAk with my First Meal i Usually work out between meal 2 and 3 so i take Cuts 30 mins Before i got to the Gym and the 2nd Pak With Meal #4.. i been doing this For a Week i Started at 244.6 And Im at 239 so far.

Any Input Let me know Thanks

C.Coronato
06-15-10, 9:13 am
The diet i do, may not neccesarily work for you, thats why you need to tweak it to your needs. I personally wouldnt have bread while dieting, but thats up to you. Sweet Potatoes wouldnt replace broccoli, so it shouldnt be one or the other like you stated in meal 2. That diet was also for me at 180 lbs or so, you being 240 will need to increase the food intake a lot. And the meal times would be up to you, eat every 3 hours, so when ever that falls is where it falls.