PDA

View Full Version : New Animal Training Splits (Coming Soon)

Animal Rep
06-15-10, 5:17 pm
There are currently eleven training routines. You can find them here: http://animalpak.com/html/sections.cfm?id=32

Soon we will be adding new training splits, these specifically from the the Animal Crew.

If you have any specific training split questions, this is the section to post up in brothers. If you are looking for a custom training split from the Animal Crew, we'll do our best with those as well. Stay tuned.

Optimus Prime
06-15-10, 5:25 pm
my wheels are like toothpcks.. iz their a good animal routine for workin on these??

PIJW
06-15-10, 5:26 pm
my wheels are like toothpcks.. iz their a good animal routine for workin on these??

Squat, squat, squat, press, press, press they will slowly grow.

Can't wait to see what gets posted in there though.

Optimus Prime
06-15-10, 5:27 pm
Squat, squat, squat, press, press, press they will slowly grow.

Can't wait to see what gets posted in there though.

imean is there a good animal rutine thats works them legs good?? wich one iz teh best for that??

PIJW
06-15-10, 5:29 pm
imean is there a good animal rutine thats works them legs good?? wich one iz teh best for that??

I figured that was what you were asking, just thought i would have some fun since that is what everyone always told me.lol

Shukin
06-15-10, 6:55 pm
Any chance of making an instructional animal video? I have all the animal videos and love them, if there was a training video with correct posture, breathing, tempo, shot from different angles. This may sound remedial but I think it would be incredible beneficial for beginners as well as intermediates, and beyond. This forum is a plethora of great information, if there was a video......If this isn't possible, my question would be about proper breathing during various lifts, ie. squat, bench, dead... to get that mind muscle connection breathing must be important.
Thanks for your time,
Shukin

FITGYM
06-15-10, 7:26 pm
Any chance of making an instructional animal video? I have all the animal videos and love them, if there was a training video with correct posture, breathing, tempo, shot from different angles. This may sound remedial but I think it would be incredible beneficial for beginners as well as intermediates, and beyond. This forum is a plethora of great information, if there was a video......If this isn't possible, my question would be about proper breathing during various lifts, ie. squat, bench, dead... to get that mind muscle connection breathing must be important.
Thanks for your time,
Shukin

Training Videos are a good ideal but there is always that "Liability Issue" when someone gets hurt.

And

Someone always gets hurt

Shukin
06-15-10, 7:35 pm
Training Videos are a good ideal but there is always that "Liability Issue" when someone gets hurt.

And

Someone always gets hurt
good point, just put a waiver on the back like all exercise, yoga, and even jack-ass videos. Gotta love our legal system, keeps lawyers busy.
Peace

FITGYM
06-16-10, 2:01 am
good point, just put a waiver on the back like all exercise, yoga, and even jack-ass videos. Gotta love our legal system, keeps lawyers busy.
Peace

You could sign a waiver but there is no such thing as complete liability waiver in this country.
Sad as it may sound,
FYI: There is a lot of law suits coming from gyms and the insurance pays. LA Fitness pays the fastest because they are too big, under staffed, maintenance is never performed on time, and the staff is mostly sales. This is due to LA Fitness preparing to going public like PSC and NYSC did a few years back. They fired a lot of staff to look juicy for investors and got slammed with claims.

Shukin
06-16-10, 8:51 am
God Bless America!
Thanks for the info. Sorry about the Flyers, really wanted them to beat Chicago.

S

Aggression
06-16-10, 8:56 am

What do you do for legs right now, Prime?

Optimus Prime
06-16-10, 9:35 am
What do you do for legs right now, Prime?

ha not much.leg presses but no squats.somone said in anohter thred that if you dont do squats,youre a pretty boy.

Aggression
06-16-10, 9:36 am
ha not much

Well there's your problem, P.

Optimus Prime
06-16-10, 9:38 am
Well there's your problem, P.

i know.thats why i wanna chnge. iz there an animal routine thatll make my wheelz grow best???

Aggression
06-16-10, 9:46 am
i know.thats why i wanna chnge. iz there an animal routine thatll make my wheelz grow best???

There are currently eleven training routines. You can find them here: http://animalpak.com/html/sections.cfm?id=32

Check out the 11 sample routines in that link. They can all be used to help your sticks turn into pillars. Hit 'em hard, hit 'em heavy, and don't forget; eat to grow.

Optimus Prime
06-16-10, 9:54 am
Check out the 11 sample routines in that link. They can all be used to help your sticks turn into pillars. Hit 'em hard, hit 'em heavy, and don't forget; eat to grow.

thnx agresion.

Preservation
07-09-10, 5:02 pm
the new routines that were adding seem interesting my favs are routine 11 and 4, besides the HIT and Wraths workout...