PDA

View Full Version : oh noes.so it goes..... with optimus

Optimus Prime
06-16-10, 11:52 am
im more then meets the eye. more then meets the i.

im gunna post my thoughts and rants here.unless the mods decide to ban me.

Optimus Prime
06-16-10, 11:59 am
my first deep thought.this place is full of clicks. if u are a 'good bro' you get special treatmnt here. if one of the higher ups dont like u, they try to make ur life difficult.so my question is, how do u get to be in one of those special clicks? do u gotta conform? ima try to figure ths out.

Optimus Prime
06-16-10, 12:42 pm
in thinkin bout it sum more i realize that peple protec t othrs in their group or tribe or family or wutever. and they far or discrimanate aginst the outsiders. like racisms in this country and the fear of illegals. these clicks on this forum are like that.if ur in one then every stix up for u. like mods gettin each others backs.if u dont play by the rules,then people look for ways to dicrimanate by using the so-called rules to send u back to where u came from.

Greek Elite
06-16-10, 12:44 pm
you spelled your username wrong in the title... juss sayin'

Optimus Prime
06-16-10, 12:47 pm
wut r rules?? we all live by em.if i tlk on my android phone when ima drivin i could get a tix. thats breakin a rule. but soo many rules arent so clear cut. i guess thats why we have judges.so that they can inrepte the rules for us cuz if thes rules were so clear and obvious we woulndt have the supreme ct. so rules can be used in diff ways depending on who u r and who u wanna keep down.my second deep thought.

Optimus Prime
06-16-10, 12:48 pm
you spelled your username wrong in the title... juss sayin'

hot dam! can i fix it some how??

ghost
06-16-10, 12:51 pm
hot dam! can i fix it some how??

I fixed it for you.

and the mods have eachothers' backs because we all follow the rules. :)

Optimus Prime
06-16-10, 12:54 pm
I fixed it for you.

and the mods have eachothers' backs because we all follow the rules. :)

rules r good.but only as good as their intpreted and appled mr.ghost

on the supreme ct. if ur a republican or democrat, their alwys fightin for the next nonimee. rules r the same but if how u see it, intpret it and apply it shows ur bias.like if ur a republican or democat. if ur a liberel then ur called an activist judge. see?we people arent machines.life is not b/w. u support each and use the rules a certin way cuz ur in the same clicks.

thnx bro.for the title..

ghost
06-16-10, 12:58 pm
rules r good.but only as good as their intpreted and appled mr.ghost

on the supreme ct. if ur a republican or democrat, their alwys fightin for the next nonimee. rules r the same but if how u see it, intpret it and apply it shows ur bias.like if ur a republican or democat. if ur a liberel then ur called an activist judge. see?we people arent machines.life is not b/w. u support each other cuz ur in the same clicks.

While you attempt to use the Supreme Court in your argument... it is futile if you are not going to spell correctly, or even fully spell the words. Also, the Judges in the Supreme Court are appointed by the President.

We support eachother because we are guardians of this board. As such, we stand side by side with one another in battle, and will do so til death. You have to understand, while this is a "public forum," it is still run by a company. One that values certain things, which are all pointed out in the rules.... rules set by Corporate. not by the watchmen. We are the Judge, Jury, and Executioners of said rules.

As I have said to you on a number of occassions, if you choose not to follow said rules, then you may be on your way elsewhere. Or you will get a gentle nudge in that direction.

Optimus Prime
06-16-10, 1:07 pm
While you attempt to use the Supreme Court in your argument... it is futile if you are not going to spell correctly, or even fully spell the words. Also, the Judges in the Supreme Court are appointed by the President.

We support eachother because we are guardians of this board. As such, we stand side by side with one another in battle, and will do so til death. You have to understand, while this is a "public forum," it is still run by a company. One that values certain things, which are all pointed out in the rules.... rules set by Corporate. not by the watchmen. We are the Judge, Jury, and Executioners of said rules.

As I have said to you on a number of occassions, if you choose not to follow said rules, then you may be on your way elsewhere. Or you will get a gentle nudge in that direction.

futile cuz i misspelled it?u understood wut i wuz saying lol.

yeah the pres appoints teh judge but who he appoints is based on if hes a republican or democrat. see?theres that clicks thing agin. would a pres appoint a republican if he wuz a democrat? i dont think so. agin. its policitians gettin each others backs.like u mods.like i said before idont think i broke any rules today.just cuz u said so dont make it tru.just like a democrat might say a republican judges interpretion is all wrong.ima follwing all the rules as i understnad em. ur puninshing me cuz ur intrepeting em differntly cuz ur in a differnt clicks.

ghost
06-16-10, 1:11 pm
futile cuz i misspelled it?u understood wut i wuz saying lol.

yeah the pres appoints teh judge but who he appoints is based on if hes a republican or democrat. see?theres that clicks thing agin. would a pres appoint a republican if he wuz a democrat? i dont think so. agin. its policitians gettin each others backs.like u mods.like i said before idont think i broke any rules today.just cuz u said so dont make it tru.just like a democrat might say a republican judges interpretion is all wrong.

While you may not think you broke any rules, SEVERAL rules were broken, all of which are clearly spelled out.

There are no clicks here. You say the mods are a "click" because we get each others backs. I have already explained this, in a number of posts.

While you may not like what I say about your breaking rules, I am one of the Judges, Jury, and Executioners on here. Like it or not.. tough shit. Welcome to the forvm. Respect the rules, or be gone.

Optimus Prime
06-16-10, 1:14 pm
if pepole belive deeply in somethin wutever it is then its so hard to see the world objetively. if ur a republican then its like ur wearin republicna goggles and no matter what a democrat might look wrong or evil or sumthin. same goes for them deomocrats. if people here comform and play by the rules and do everythin like everyone else then ur good.ur part of the click.cuz everyone is wearin the same goggles here.but the guys who dont stand out a lot.they get pushed on cuz they suppodly dont "follow the rules".to that i say take off ur goggles people!

Optimus Prime
06-16-10, 1:17 pm
While you may not think you broke any rules, SEVERAL rules were broken, all of which are clearly spelled out.

There are no clicks here. You say the mods are a "click" because we get each others backs. I have already explained this, in a number of posts.

While you may not like what I say about your breaking rules, I am one of the Judges, Jury, and Executioners on here. Like it or not.. tough shit. Welcome to the forvm. Respect the rules, or be gone.

agin how did i brake the rules?u or ur click delted all the posts (tho I save em on a screenshot).

i see rules bein broken everyday here yet u dont get on there case or give them an infarction. when a click protects one of there own thats what they always say. u broke the rule but that other guy there (who we lke cuz hes in our click) didn't. thats why u got the infarction but he didnt. soo conveneint.

ghost
06-16-10, 1:19 pm
if pepole belive deeply in somethin wutever it is then its so hard to see the world objetively. if ur a republican then its like ur wearin republicna goggles and no matter what a democrat might look wrong or evil or sumthin. same goes for them deomocrats. if people here comform and play by the rules and do everythin like everyone else then ur good.ur part of the click.cuz everyone is wearin the same goggles here.but the guys who dont stand out a lot.they get pushed on cuz they suppodly dont "follow the rules".to that i say take off ur goggles people!

what you are failing to grasp, is that this board isnt subject to rules of the constitution, nor government. as it is owned by a private company. Universal Nutrition is the Government here. This forvm is Global. Pushing political discussion is against the rules, as described here.
8) Off Topics & Off Limits...
We all come from different backgrounds. From all walks of life… Race, creed, color, nationality, economic background. What brings us together is our love of the lifestyle and the fact that we all have committed our lives, in varying degrees, to the call of iron. This is a place to unify, to come together, to learn and to grow as a community. There are divisive issues in this world, no doubt about that, and many of us have very strong opinions. But those opinions have no place here and very little relevance. We here at Animalpak.com believe that it is good to feel strongly about these type of issues... However, matters of religion, politics, discussions about sex or lifestyles, and talk of drugs are officially off limits.

ghost
06-16-10, 1:20 pm
agin how did i brake the rules?u or ur click delted all the posts (tho I save em on a screenshot).

i see rules bein broken everyday here yet u dont get on there case or give them an infarction. when a click protects one of there own thats what they always say. u broke the rule but that other guy there (who we lke cuz hes in our click) didn't. thats why u got the infarction but he didnt. soo conveneint.

You were both given a VERBAL warning IN the thread. YOU Pushed it. HE didnt. YOU got the infraction. He was obviously more versed on the rules than you, based on the "Be above the Fray" rule.

Optimus Prime
06-16-10, 1:22 pm
what you are failing to grasp, is that this board isnt subject to rules of the constitution, nor government. as it is owned by a private company. Universal Nutrition is the Government here. This forvm is Global. Pushing political discussion is against the rules, as described here.
8) Off Topics & Off Limits...
We all come from different backgrounds. From all walks of life… Race, creed, color, nationality, economic background. What brings us together is our love of the lifestyle and the fact that we all have committed our lives, in varying degrees, to the call of iron. This is a place to unify, to come together, to learn and to grow as a community. There are divisive issues in this world, no doubt about that, and many of us have very strong opinions. But those opinions have no place here and very little relevance. We here at Animalpak.com believe that it is good to feel strongly about these type of issues... However, matters of religion, politics, discussions about sex or lifestyles, and talk of drugs are officially off limits.

sos its a tyranny then? a manarchy? thats not the american way bro and ima sure Universl wouldnt agree with this.

im not talkin politcs hear.ima just using it as a metaphor for my thinkin about clicks. r u gonna ban me cuz you think im talkin politics now??? lol

ghost
06-16-10, 1:23 pm
im not talkin politcs hear.ima just using it as a metaphor for my thinkin about clicks. r u gonna ban me cuz you think im talkin politics now??? lol

if you continue with the political banter, yes, you will be banned. Keep it up.

Optimus Prime
06-16-10, 1:23 pm
You were both given a VERBAL warning IN the thread. YOU Pushed it. HE didnt. YOU got the infraction. He was obviously more versed on the rules than you, based on the "Be above the Fray" rule.

that other guy called me ignorant in his post before he dleted it.he also called me a little man.thats insulting and def not above the fray.did u give him an infarction? oh yeah rite.hes in ur click.hes got one of them avators.

Optimus Prime
06-16-10, 1:24 pm
if you continue with the political banter, yes, you will be banned. Keep it up.

take ur goggles off mr.ghost. as i said if u can understand this, ima not talkin politics.i used it as an metphor for my arguemnts about clicks.im not promotin republicrats or demoticans.

see everhyone? he just pushin me down cuz he doesnt agree me with. a shame.

Joe J
06-16-10, 1:26 pm
This forum is for bodybuilding, so how about all of you stop arguing and start talking constructively about the bodybuilding lifestyle.

Optimus Prime
06-16-10, 1:28 pm
This forum is for bodybuilding, so how about all of you stop arguing and start talking constructively about the bodybuilding lifestyle.

careful bro.be above the fray and stop arguin in my thred or youll get an infarction. you in the click? pm me.

Joe J
06-16-10, 1:32 pm
To be honest, i really oppose authority in all walks of life of all life. For example, the police. I feel rules could be better placed and put into effect is there was no authority. Because with authority brings the feeling that somebody in above you which causes jealousy etc. But I feel the watchmen on this forum are fair and dont try to get on top of anyone, so I dont have a problem.

U Mad Brah?
06-16-10, 1:33 pm
prime brah, ur an interesting brah... not sure what to make of ya my good brah but seems like ya com from a good place deep down my brahonie...

Optimus Prime
06-16-10, 1:34 pm
To be honest, i really oppose authority in all walks of life of all life. For example, the police. I feel rules could be better placed and put into effect is there was no authority. Because with authority brings the feeling that somebody in above you which causes jealousy etc. But I feel the watchmen on this forum are fair and dont try to get on top of anyone, so I dont have a problem.

thnx for the pm dude.i wrote ya back.

i so agree with u.it seems like its a police state here.well at least for me haha.

thats cuz u play by the rules however the mods want to intrpret those rules. im arguin that rules are only as good as the ones applyin them and if they dont like u they can interpret the rules VERY diffrent.y. watch ur back.

Optimus Prime
06-16-10, 1:35 pm
prime brah, ur an interesting brah... not sure what to make of ya my good brah but seems like ya com from a good place deep down my brahonie...

U mad becareful cuz i know the mods dont like u either. the man is tryin to keep us free thnkers down. watch ur back.

Joe J
06-16-10, 1:35 pm

x2

Optimus Prime
06-16-10, 1:39 pm
sum r gunna say hey optimus play nice and by the rules.dont stir up trouble. i wuz never one to listen to the man.i started liftin to break out of that conformity were society tells us to be the same.liftin i can become a freak and scare people.i can be differnt.here everyone is tellin u to be the same. iz this truly animal??? isnt free thinkin like hardcore bodydbuildng bros??

Joe J
06-16-10, 1:46 pm
sum r gunna say hey optimus play nice and by the rules.dont stir up trouble. i wuz never one to listen to the man.i started liftin to break out of that conformity were society tells us to be the same.liftin i can become a freak and scare people.i can be differnt.here everyone is tellin u to be the same. iz this truly animal??? isnt free thinkin like hardcore bodydbuildng bros??

exactly... i like this

Optimus Prime
06-16-10, 1:52 pm
exactly... i like this

growin up as a little kid i loved westerns.the big gunslinger rightin wrongs,doin things his own way and playin by his own rules. this is kinda like animal right? guys like john wane or clint eatwood.but there wuz always sumthin pullin at him tryin to make him confirm and tryhin to make him part of society.that sumthin was a girl.the girl in those movies tried to tame him,mkae him conform.

in the gym when were doin our own things.outside someone is always tryin to tame us bro.could be parents.a grielfriend or ur freinds who just wanna party. or all of the above. to them i say no.

on this forum its like these mods tryin to keep me down. i wanna be an animal so i say no.

Joe J
06-16-10, 1:55 pm
i'm waiting for the mods response on this one, some interesting points here...

naturalguy
06-16-10, 1:58 pm
i'm waiting for the mods response on this one, some interesting points here...

What kind of response are you looking for?

Joe J
06-16-10, 2:00 pm
What kind of response are you looking for?

Firstly, i'd like to make sure you're aware i'm not taking sides for anybody. He raised some good points about the individuality of being an 'animal'... read his posts, check it out. What do you think?

U Mad Brah?
06-16-10, 2:01 pm
my good brahs... do u really think we'd be better off without any structure my brahs? sumhow i don't think life would be so comfortable any more for ya brahs... u'd have to watch ur back even more than ya do now brahs...

U Mad Brah?
06-16-10, 2:02 pm
Firstly, i'd like to make sure you're aware i'm not taking sides for anybody. He raised some good points about the individuality of being an 'animal'... read his posts, check it out. What do you think?

joebrah, i think ya can be an animal brah within the confines of structure... sure ya can have the unstructured brahs livin in that structre brahs but when ya take an unstructured livin environment to the masses good luck with mass chaos my brahs

Joe J
06-16-10, 2:08 pm
For a look on society, take the eastern asian slums for example. There is no infra-structure of authority or any difference. They all earn the same, live in the same tight places etc. In this place surprisingly everyone is HAPPY and it is a fact that there is 0% crime due to the fact that everyone is in the same boat. I think if this were true of everywhere, the world would be a much better place.

Optimus Prime
06-16-10, 2:08 pm
joebrah, i think ya can be an animal brah within the confines of structure... sure ya can have the unstructured brahs livin in that structre brahs but when ya take an unstructured livin environment to the masses good luck with mass chaos my brahs

ur wize u mad.animas cant exist unless there iz structure.like that cowboy.he cant exist without society and society couldnt exist without them.one cn never escape the other. scary! so choas cant exist without structre.

naturalguy
06-16-10, 2:11 pm

I believe people can express their individuality and still do it within the confines of the rules.

Optimus Prime
06-16-10, 2:14 pm
For a look on society, take the eastern asian slums for example. There is no infra-structure of authority or any difference. They all earn the same, live in the same tight places etc. In this place surprisingly everyone is HAPPY and it is a fact that there is 0% crime due to the fact that everyone is in the same boat. I think if this were true of everywhere, the world would be a much better place.

i gots no money and am poor.i can barely afford to buy supps but i orderd pm. my folks r gunna be pissed. but i think ima really happy person. true happiness comes from livin not spendin bucks.tho i wish i had more of it..

Optimus Prime
06-16-10, 2:15 pm
I believe people can express their individuality and still do it within the confines of the rules.

Haha ur one of them rule guys too i see.do u agree rules are not so clear cut and opn to intepretation??

ghost
06-16-10, 2:17 pm
Haha ur one of them rule guys too i see.do u agree rules are not so clear cut and opn to intepretation??
one of them rule guys? he works for Corporate

Optimus Prime
06-16-10, 2:18 pm
one of them rule guys? he works for Corporate

then hes the man i need to talk to.no offense mr.ghost.

ghost
06-16-10, 2:21 pm

none taken.

Optimus Prime
06-16-10, 2:22 pm
none taken.

u got passion. ill give u that mr.ghost.

msktyshha
06-16-10, 2:30 pm

take a barn for example, those damn sheeps and cows are always running around, and the poor farm dog and the cowboys have to keep bringing them back. Chaos always occurs, but that's why there's cowboys and farm dogs. Then again sheeps and cows are animals, but we are human. what differs humans from animals is that we are more thoughtful and are always thoughtful of how another can get hurt from our actions, but why do we need laws and it's enforcers??? Cause besides being thoughtful of others, we have several other emotions, like green,anger and fear which can contribute to chaos.

Optimus Prime
06-16-10, 3:17 pm
take a barn for example, those damn sheeps and cows are always running around, and the poor farm dog and the cowboys have to keep bringing them back. Chaos always occurs, but that's why there's cowboys and farm dogs. Then again sheeps and cows are animals, but we are human. what differs humans from animals is that we are more thoughtful and are always thoughtful of how another can get hurt from our actions, but why do we need laws and it's enforcers??? Cause besides being thoughtful of others, we have several other emotions, like green,anger and fear which can contribute to chaos.

reminds me of a book i read in school lately called animal farm (like animal forum?????) u need those to make laws and enforce em to avoid choas but like that book says some animals r more equal than othrs.

Optimus Prime
06-16-10, 3:21 pm
sos who watches the watchmen??? haha.

great comix, the watchmen. anyone like the movie??

naturalguy
06-16-10, 3:22 pm

I think the rules are pretty clear although many times there is a judgement call made by the team of watchmen

Actually being a watchmen, ghost can handle things just fine on his own

Optimus Prime
06-16-10, 3:27 pm
I think the rules are pretty clear although many times there is a judgement call made by the team of watchmen

Actually being a watchmen, ghost can handle things just fine on his own

yeah inoticed u like to keep things lite and nice and mr.ghost is more like the enforcer. or mebbe jus my enforcer hahah.

ghost
06-16-10, 3:30 pm
yeah inoticed u like to keep things lite and nice and mr.ghost is more like the enforcer. or mebbe jus my enforcer hahah.

no, but if you want Enforcer in here....you are seriously asking for problems. or i can have Crushernaut come in and handle you.

Optimus Prime
06-16-10, 3:34 pm
no, but if you want Enforcer in here....you are seriously asking for problems. or i can have Crushernaut come in and handle you.

whos the enforcer?? crushernaut? my name iz tougher then his..

naturalguy
06-16-10, 3:36 pm
whos the enforcer?? crushernaut? my name iz tougher then his..

Do you prefer we bring in Megatron?????? :)

Optimus Prime
06-16-10, 3:37 pm
Do you prefer we bring in Megatron?????? :)

now ur speakin my language bro! aweosme!!! can u bring megan fox?

Optimus Prime
06-16-10, 5:20 pm
wut did i learns today?? school is out but i learnd that people dont argue to solve anythng.they jus argue to win.they just argue cuz deep down they want to be herd and have their ideas valdiated. mebbe its cuz they dont think to highly of there own opinions. prob is arguments dont make it easy to have people listen.

Optimus Prime
06-16-10, 5:26 pm
wut else did i learn today?? that some people have no ideas of theiir own.or they dont have confidence to believe in their own ideas. so they jump on somone elses bandwagon. cuz its easier and cuz u dont have to take responsibility. this is one of the perks of the clicks. if u do something wrong others in ur clicks will help defrey ur blame and guilt. if its jus u, its very scary. we r all like cows. or like wolves. sum of us are wolves. thats a click to.

Greek Elite
06-16-10, 9:12 pm
you should 'learns' that it is cliques, not clicks.. and that you continue to argue with only yourself..

pointless thread is pointless

Optimus Prime
06-17-10, 8:51 am
you should 'learns' that it is cliques, not clicks.. and that you continue to argue with only yourself..

pointless thread is pointless

yet heres u r bro talkin in my pontless thred wasting ur breth wiht ur pointless post..i think ur momma is calling. u should leave before u get caught out of the house agin. mr.ghost will give us both an infarction.

ghost
06-17-10, 9:04 am
yet heres u r bro talkin in my pontless thred wasting ur breth wiht ur pointless post..i think ur momma is calling. u should leave before u get caught out of the house agin. mr.ghost will give us both an infarction.

Trying to start a fight this early in the morning? seriously??

Optimus Prime
06-17-10, 9:09 am
Trying to start a fight this early in the morning? seriously??

this iz excatly what im talking bout. the big bad mod agin. ur accusing me of starting the fight when greek elite came on MY thread for no reason tellng me my thred was pointless. he came here insulting me and he wasnt above the frey. but here u are agin blamin me and pushin ME down. u defintely have it in for me dont u. us have no objectivty.why arent u giving greek elite an infarction? oh yeah hes part of the click and im not. by ur inaction u r sayin wut hes doin is ok and ur encouragng it. bad.

PORTERHOUSE
06-17-10, 9:12 am
Just quit talking to him man. He's obviously never going to quit bitching, this forvm has been around long before him, and it will be around long after he's gone.

Optimus, if you don't like it then leave, try BB.com.

Let's quit feeding the troll.

Optimus Prime
06-17-10, 9:15 am
Just quit talking to him man. He's obviously never going to quit bitching, this forvm has been around long before him, and it will be around long after he's gone.

Optimus, if you don't like it then leave, try BB.com.

Let's quit feeding the troll.

i like it here.i buy animl supps. do u even support the company?so whos the troll? wut i dont like is this one mod pickin on me.aint rite. no matter wut in his eyes im starting the trouble even tho that other guy came into my thred to start trouble.yeah kinda like ur doin. so why r u doin it? u mr.ghosts best pal?? u pushin me down to?

ghost
06-17-10, 9:19 am
this iz excatly what im talking bout. the big bad mod agin. ur accusing me of starting the fight when greek elite came on MY thread for no reason tellng me my thred was pointless. he came here insulting me and he wasnt above the frey. but here u are agin blamin me and pushin ME down. u defintely have it in for me dont u. us have no objectivty.why arent u giving greek elite an infarction? oh yeah hes part of the click and im not. by ur inaction u r sayin wut hes doin is ok and ur encouragng it. bad.

haha. no one "has it in for you". You are quite amusing, and quite paranoid. You making it out to the Olympia? you should stop by the cage and train with me. :)

Optimus Prime
06-17-10, 9:20 am
haha. no one "has it in for you". You are quite amusing, and quite paranoid. You making it out to the Olympia? you should stop by the cage and train with me. :)

u do.u accused me of startin a fight.ur blind to what greek elite did cuz hes on ur side. ima not paranoid but i think ur deluded.no on the forum thinks ur objective. ur so baised. wake up smell the coffee and take off ur goggles!

ghost
06-17-10, 9:22 am
u do.u accused me of startin a fight.ur blind to what greek elite did cuz hes on ur side. ima not paranoid but i think ur deluded.no on the forum thinks ur objective.wake up and take off ur goggles!

and you completely ignored my open invitation to lift.. -shrug. I am definitely not blind to what others do, or say. As that stands, all he said was that you were misspelling the word Clique. and said your thread was pointless. You flew off the handle and started talking shit to him with phrases like, "..i think ur momma is calling. u should leave before u get caught out of the house agin."

PORTERHOUSE
06-17-10, 9:24 am
haha shit man, you're crazy. I like you, but you're crazy.

You've actually got it all figured out man. Were all best friends and we hate you, so were pushing you down. Were actually all sitting here in the same room, laughing at you.

We are also behind 9/11. But don't tell. We are watching you.

ghost
06-17-10, 9:25 am

You've actually got it all figured out man. Were all best friends and we hate you, so were pushing you down. Were actually all sitting here in the same room, laughing at you.

We are also behind 9/11. But don't tell. We are watching you.

cmon now, dont give away ALL our secrets!!

Optimus Prime
06-17-10, 9:28 am
and you completely ignored my open invitation to lift.. -shrug. I am definitely not blind to what others do, or say. As that stands, all he said was that you were misspelling the word Clique. and said your thread was pointless. You flew off the handle and started talking shit to him with phrases like, "..i think ur momma is calling. u should leave before u get caught out of the house agin."

i "flew off the handle"? no i didnt mr.ghost. i was makin a joke haha. i think ur readin way too much into things.

but like i said no on asked him or that other guy to come in my thred. my thred was goin good and these two party crashers had nuthin constructive to say.they jus wanted to get under my skin.they were trying to cause trouble. they started it but u will never see it cuz ur wearin the clicks goggle and u dont even know it. its sad.

if i were a watchmen theyd get infarctions. see here is the rule..

11) Be Above The Fray...
You're smart... Great. You're smarter than that kid posting on this forum. Super. You're smarter than anyone in the room... Fantastic. So what? There's always gonna be someone smarter than you who can spell better than you. So there's no need for you to post your exploits about you showed someone up here. No need to rub it in the faces of other members. We're all here to help one another become better individuals.

mr.ghost u werent above the frey neither by criticising my spelling neither.give urself an infarction. u owe it to urself. itll make things rite between us.

Optimus Prime
06-17-10, 9:31 am

u dont gotta be best freinds to wear the same clicks goggle my freind. best freinds r hard to come by.joinin a click on the other hand is easy. all it takes is for u is to talk the same,dress the same and act the same.all u gotta do is conform. ur an expert i think.

U Mad Brah?
06-17-10, 9:35 am
U Mad Brah say: good brahs, dont be concerned about other brahs not appreciating you... be concerned about your not appreciating other brahs

Optimus Prime
06-17-10, 9:37 am
U Mad Brah say: good brahs, dont be concerned about other brahs not appreciating you... be concerned about your not appreciating other brahs

im tryin bro. but the others arent appreciting me..in fact there doin more than not appreciting me.there oppressin me.

PORTERHOUSE
06-17-10, 9:37 am
u dont gotta be best freinds to wear the same clicks goggle my freind. best freinds r hard to come by.joinin a click on the other hand is easy. all it takes is for u is to talk the same,dress the same and act the same.all u gotta do is conform. ur an expert i think.

haha im sitting in class right now and should be paying attention, but this is too much fun. I like saying stuff and seeing what you turn it into.

I invented aids, btw.

Optimus Prime
06-17-10, 9:39 am
haha im sitting in class right now and should be paying attention, but this is too much fun. I like saying stuff and seeing what you turn it into.

me to bro me to.see it doesnt all have to be so serious does it?pay attention or youll never gradutate to middle school..

Joe J
06-17-10, 9:40 am
What time is it for you lot?!

ghost
06-17-10, 9:41 am

0937am.

Optimus Prime
06-17-10, 9:42 am

haha hey joe wuts up?

can u be objectve for me? heres a question..

if i went into this guys thred for no reason and started trouible by postin this "pointless thread is pointless" http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=23888

do u think that guy woiuld get pissed and think it wuz stirring the pot?? mebbe he would give me an infarction??

Big C
06-17-10, 9:42 am
Can we just ban this jabroni already? What the hell is the hold up?! Take out the trash and improve the board.

PORTERHOUSE
06-17-10, 9:43 am
me to bro me to.see it doesnt all have to be so serious does it?pay attention or youll never gradutate to middle school..

working on a Phd son. scary isn't it?

Optimus Prime
06-17-10, 9:44 am
working on a Phd son. scary isn't it?

nah not really.it jus seems it if u dont know nuthin bout it.truth is phd's r pretty bogus most of th e time. u do get be prentenshus and put a dr. before ur name tho. thats cool and should make anyone feel like a champ!

ghost
06-17-10, 9:48 am
nah not really.it jus seems it if u dont know nuthin bout it.truth is phd's r pretty bogus most of th e time. u do get be prentenshus and put a dr. before ur name tho. thats cool and should make anyone feel like a champ!

going back to my original question... you coming to the olympia?

Optimus Prime
06-17-10, 9:50 am
going back to my original question... you coming to the olympia?

no.wish i could.ima in the same boat as joe.poor broke and livin with the folks.they dont like me workin out and dont want me buyin supps.i had to sneak buyin aminal pm. when im older ima def gunna go.

ghost
06-17-10, 9:51 am
no.wish i could.ima in the same boat as joe.poor broke and livin with the folks.they dont like me workin out and dont want me buyin supps.i had to sneak buyin aminal pm. when im older ima def gunna go.

well shit. where do you live?

PORTERHOUSE
06-17-10, 9:52 am

Really? That's quite an interesting theory. But you are obviously an authority on the subject, right? Just like everything else.

You are enlightening us, you're our Bodhisattva!

Tell me, what evidence is there that a Phd is bogus? What research can you cite to back up this claim? I only ask because i find it hard to take someone seriously who hasn't yet learned to spell. But seriously, I know you're going to come back with something fresh, so let's hear it!

Optimus Prime
well shit. where do you live?

in penna. u?

ghost
in penna. u?

penna??

Optimus Prime
06-17-10, 9:53 am
penna??

sorry pa?

ghost
sorry pa?

what part of PA? I live in detroit, and have family out your way.

U Mad Brah?
U Mad Brah say: you brahs are quite entertaining... gives me sumthing to read while working brahs...

Optimus Prime
06-17-10, 9:55 am
Really? That's quite an interesting theory. But you are obviously an authority on the subject, right? Just like everything else.

You are enlightening us, you're our Bodhisattva!

Tell me, what evidence is there that a Phd is bogus? What research can you cite to back up this claim? I only ask because i find it hard to take someone seriously who hasn't yet learned to spell. But seriously, I know you're going to come back with something fresh, so let's hear it!

i aint no authority on nuthin.but i do know guys who like to showoff.some of them fellas in my gym do that els thing walkin around flexed all the time.other guys they do it different more sutble like. they use phds and whatever tos how how much smarter and better they r than others.hey if whatever makes u feel good do it iz wut i say. i know some phds but the ones i know dont think they r any better then me.

Optimus Prime
what part of PA? I live in detroit, and have family out your way.

its an area calld the main line not to far from philly.

PORTERHOUSE
U Mad Brah say: you brahs are quite entertaining... gives me sumthing to read while working brahs...

haha no kidding man. I didn't even want to get involved but he trapped me! Once you start talking directly to him, all bets are off. It's too much fun, im going to have to unsubscribe here soon im seriously fucking my life up with this thread, I need to be paying attention.

ghost
06-17-10, 9:57 am
its an area calld the main line not to far from philly.

are you referring to Media?

Optimus Prime
06-17-10, 9:57 am
haha no kidding man. I didn't even want to get involved but he trapped me! Once you start talking directly to him, all bets are off. It's too much fun, im going to have to unsubscribe here soon im seriously fucking my life up with this thread, I need to be paying attention.

its my talent and gift bro. we all got em. do u have a talent to? i mean other then talkin down to people mr.phd??

see now i know ur not gunna unsubcsribe..

Optimus Prime
06-17-10, 9:58 am
are you referring to Media?

sounds kinda close.i only moved recently cuz of my dad. dont know the area well.

ghost
06-17-10, 9:59 am
sounds kinda close.i only moved recently cuz of my dad. dont know the area well.

well shit. i have no problems coming out there to lift with you. who knows, you might live through it.

Optimus Prime
06-17-10, 10:00 am
well shit. i have no problems coming out there to lift with you. who knows, you might live through it.

remember mr.ghost.iam otpimus prime.i am more then meets ur eye. u might be the one regretin it.

PORTERHOUSE
06-17-10, 10:00 am
i aint no authority on nuthin.but i do know guys who like to showoff.some of them fellas in my gym do that els thing walkin around flexed all the time.other guys they do it different more sutble like. they use phds and whatever tos how how much smarter and better they r than others.hey if whatever makes u feel good do it iz wut i say. i know some phds but the ones i know dont think they r any better then me.

Not everyone who gets a Phd does it because they think it makes them better. Its quite a challenge and people who get them have the right to be proud.

Others feeling inferior may just be a natural byproduct caused by those who compare to themselves with a Phd, then find rationalizations to protect their ego. "Ego Defense Mechanism". Just a thought.

ghost
06-17-10, 10:02 am
remember mr.ghost.iam otpimus prime.i am more then meets ur eye. u might be the one regretin it.

i will tell you this..... While you want to fancy yourself a cartoon character... you go right on ahead. Ill keep pushing the weights. and when you want to man up and actually lift. let me know. Because as is, all I see coming out of you is useless nonsensical bullshit. :)

So. with that being said. What are your big 3 numbers? and, without actual verifiable proof, I will consider them to be bullshit.

Optimus Prime
06-17-10, 10:02 am
Not everyone who gets a Phd does it because they think it makes them better. Its quite a challenge and people who get them have the right to be proud.

Others feeling inferior may just be a natural byproduct caused by those who compare to themselves with a Phd, then find rationalizations to protect their ego. "Ego Defense Mechanism". Just a thought.

i know that fool. i wuz sayin u specifically haha.

i know its hard and a challenge. my brother is got one and truth iz ima proud of him though hes my older bro and tho i would never tell him..

or mebbe peoeple use their phd to try to overcome there own insecurities? a thought. i dont compare myself to my older bro. hes much smarter but ima stronger.

PORTERHOUSE
06-17-10, 10:03 am
i know that fool. i wuz sayin u specifically haha.

i know its hard and a challenge. my brother is got one and truth iz ima proud of him though hes my older bro and tho i would never tell him..

or mebbe peoeple use their phd to try to overcome there own insecurities? a thought. i dont compare myself to my older bro. hes much smarter but ima stronger.

when did I ever say I was better than you?

Optimus Prime
06-17-10, 10:04 am
i will tell you this..... While you want to fancy yourself a cartoon character... you go right on ahead. Ill keep pushing the weights. and when you want to man up and actually lift. let me know. Because as is, all I see coming out of you is useless nonsensical bullshit. :)

So. with that being said. What are your big 3 numbers? and, without actual verifiable proof, I will consider them to be bullshit.

u dont know me.who says im not liftin hard? well jus not so much my wheelz.

so wutever i write here is proof? cmon bro.ima sure you prbably put up hyooge numbers lol.

Optimus Prime
06-17-10, 10:04 am
when did I ever say I was better than you?

its calld readin beteen teh lines bro.

ghost
06-17-10, 10:05 am
u dont know me.who says im not liftin hard? well jus not so much my wheelz.

so wutever i write here is proof? cmon bro.ima sure you prbably put up hyooge numbers lol.

my numbers are modest, but proven and witnessed. I only have records in 2 states. So I am no where near where i would like to be yet.

PORTERHOUSE
06-17-10, 10:05 am
its calld readin beteen teh lines bro.

show me.

Joe J
06-17-10, 10:12 am
Somebody come to england and lift with me? :(

ghost
06-17-10, 10:13 am
Somebody come to england and lift with me? :(

talk to Elite, or Sanga. they are both in england.

Joe J
06-17-10, 10:14 am
ooo, thankyou!

ghost
06-17-10, 10:17 am
ooo, thankyou!

no problem man. precisely what i am here to do, help. :)

Joe J
06-17-10, 10:29 am
no problem man. precisely what i am here to do, help. :)

I looked at journey, and jesus christ you can push some weight. A lot more than me anyway haha!

ghost
06-17-10, 10:32 am
I looked at journey, and jesus christ you can push some weight. A lot more than me anyway haha!

haha. just a modest amount. nothing to go boasting about.

msktyshha
06-17-10, 10:37 am

now that was funny

Joe J
06-17-10, 10:38 am
haha. just a modest amount. nothing to go boasting about.

Check out my journey if you wanna see the peanuts I push, and if you could give any advice that would be great. :)

msktyshha
06-17-10, 10:46 am

don't even think about it ghost, you don't know optimus. Once you get to his place, all his friends will be hiding around, posed as sports cars, waiting for you. All his other friends will be posed as dumbbells and lifting machines and once you approach them, they will turn back to robots and you'll be in trouble.

ghost
06-17-10, 10:48 am
don't even think about it ghost, you don't know optimus. Once you get to his place, all his friends will be hiding around, posed as sports cars, waiting for you. All his other friends will be posed as dumbbells and lifting machines and once you approach them, they will turn back to robots and you'll be in trouble.

hahhahaha.

Optimus Prime
06-17-10, 10:53 am
show me.

i didnt ask if u were workin on a phd.u decided to tell us all.if u were modest u might not have said anything.unless u had sumthin to prove? i dont know u and cant know u.

Optimus Prime
06-17-10, 10:54 am
now that was funny

and thats why that guy subbed to my thred. cuz ima funny and clevr.

Optimus Prime
06-17-10, 10:55 am

haha i like u alredy bro!! u get me. u must been a teenager??

msktyshha
06-17-10, 10:59 am
lol maybe I still am inside, but turning 22 soon

Optimus Prime
06-17-10, 11:00 am
lol maybe I still am inside, but turning 22 soon

oh shit bro. time to brake out the beauty creme.at least u can drink legaly. u workin on a phd too? youll make new freinds and be popular.

msktyshha
06-17-10, 11:02 am
and I just love transformers, there fuckin cool lol. I gave my previous car a transformer look. smoked lights, transformers emblems. But some old guy hit my car with his car and now I am injured and can't lift for a while

msktyshha
06-17-10, 11:04 am
oh shit bro. time to brake out the beauty creme.at least u can drink legaly. u workin on a phd too? youll make new freinds and be popular.

lol actually started working on a bachelors right now, but my goal is masters

Joe J
06-17-10, 11:04 am
and I just love transformers, there fuckin cool lol. I gave my previous car a transformer look. smoked lights, transformers emblems. But some old guy hit my car with his car and now I am injured and can't lift for a while

oh shit! that must of been so cool.

msktyshha
06-17-10, 11:12 am
oh shit! that must of been so cool.

the first part was so cool but the later wasn't

rev8ball
06-17-10, 11:13 am

Now I really know this thread is bullshit when I find myself in agreement with you.....lol

J/k UMB.......good stuff....

PORTERHOUSE
06-17-10, 11:27 am
i didnt ask if u were workin on a phd.u decided to tell us all.if u were modest u might not have said anything.unless u had sumthin to prove? i dont know u and cant know u.

If you tell someone who is working on a Phd that they haven't graduated to middle school yet, then wtf do you think they're going to say? Thats kind of a common sense argument. if you want to believe that I was trying to make you feel bad, then thats your problem, not mine. How would I known that you weren't pursuing a Phd? Think about it. I was defending myself, not saying "i have a Phd and you don't".

PS, you aren't clever you have a huge inferiority complex and draw extremely irrational conclusions, which is in turn,extremely entertaining, thats why I'm subbed. if i didn't think you believe all the bullshit you say, I wouldn't bother with this. Now that i realize you are a teenager though, i feel kind of dumb for even having had bothered with this in the first place.

Joe J
06-17-10, 11:40 am
If you tell someone who is working on a Phd that they haven't graduated to middle school yet, then wtf do you think they're going to say? Thats kind of a common sense argument. if you want to believe that I was trying to make you feel bad, then thats your problem, not mine. How would I known that you weren't pursuing a Phd? Think about it. I was defending myself, not saying "i have a Phd and you don't".

PS, you aren't clever you have a huge inferiority complex and draw extremely irrational conclusions, which is in turn,extremely entertaining, thats why I'm subbed. if i didn't think you believe all the bullshit you say, I wouldn't bother with this. Now that i realize you are a teenager though, i feel kind of dumb for even having had bothered with this in the first place.

I'm not part of this argument or am I joining it, but the last part of your response was very patronising.

Optimus Prime
06-17-10, 12:05 pm

awesome bro! what kinda car and do u have pics before the crash? sorry to hear that..

Optimus Prime
06-17-10, 12:06 pm
Now I really know this thread is bullshit when I find myself in agreement with you.....lol

J/k UMB.......good stuff....

welcome bro. r u a good mod or a bad mod??

Optimus Prime
06-17-10, 12:08 pm

wutever the reason welcome to the optimus thred. who said i wuz and teen and why does it matter?? age discrimanation bro. not cool bro not cool. i hope u dont dsicrmanate aginst women and miinorties neither. u phds r so elitists.

rev8ball
06-17-10, 12:10 pm
welcome bro. r u a good mod or a bad mod??

What the fuck is this, the Wizard of Oz?....lol... Good witch/bad witch?

I am neither, I just AM.....

ghost
06-17-10, 12:11 pm
u phds r so elitists.

then by assumption, you are calling your own BROTHER. your own BLOOD and elitist? Wow.

Optimus Prime
06-17-10, 12:12 pm
then by assumption, you are calling your own BROTHER. your own BLOOD and elitist? Wow.

oh ur good. looky here mr.mod is arguin with me. yay!

Optimus Prime
06-17-10, 12:13 pm
What the fuck is this, the Wizard of Oz?....lol... Good witch/bad witch?

I am neither, I just AM.....

ooh. very zen. ur a deep thinkr i can tell. i bet u think ur smart. i can tell tht. u have a phd to? ima thinkin of having this thred for phds only..

ghost
06-17-10, 12:13 pm
oh ur good. looky here mr.mod is arguin with me. yay!

not arguing. Pointing out Fact. there's a difference.

Optimus Prime
06-17-10, 12:14 pm
not arguing. Pointing out Fact. there's a difference.

were more alike than u think.i think thats why ur so scared.cuz ima no different then u. scary.

ghost
06-17-10, 12:15 pm
were more alike than u think.i think thats why ur so scared.cuz ima no different then u. scary.

hahahahaha. we are QUITE different. believe you me.....

Optimus Prime
06-17-10, 12:16 pm
hahahahaha. we are QUITE different. believe you me.....

u in denial. ima like ur dopelgenger.

N. Motta
06-17-10, 12:17 pm
What the hell is this? Why are you blatantly trying to piss of the mods? Unfortunately for me, I just wasted my time reading through all this, and that's my only conclusion. That you woke up and decided to try and be a semi-clever troll.

ghost
06-17-10, 12:17 pm
u in denial. ima like ur dopelgenger.

HAHAHA. that actually made me laugh.

Optimus Prime
06-17-10, 12:19 pm
Unfortunately for me, I just wasted my time reading through all this, and that's my only conclusion. That you woke up and decided to try and be a semi-clever troll.

semi??? wuts a boy todo to become a full-clever troll?

be honest.stuff i said in here..sum of it made you laugh. dont lie to me bro.

Optimus Prime
06-17-10, 12:19 pm
HAHAHA. that actually made me laugh.

now ur my friend. i think i made ur click. no more infarctions then?

ghost
06-17-10, 12:21 pm
now ur my friend. i think i made ur click. no more infarctions then?

you have failed to see this entire time, i have no "clique" and if you break the rules, you will get an infraction. plain and simple.

Optimus Prime
06-17-10, 12:22 pm
you have failed to see this entire time, i have no "clique" and if you break the rules, you will get an infraction. plain and simple.

lucky for me theres no bad spelling rule or i know u would be all over me like white on rice.

Optimus Prime
06-17-10, 12:23 pm
how can i get this thred pinned???

Joe J
06-17-10, 12:23 pm
I have to slip this in here, this thread is cracking me up, especially the doppelganger reference. :-)

ghost
06-17-10, 12:24 pm
how can i get this thred pinned???

this thread, will NEVER get pinned.

PORTERHOUSE
06-17-10, 12:25 pm
I'm not part of this argument or am I joining it, but the last part of your response was very patronising.

not really patronizing, I was pretty blunt about it actually.

wutever the reason welcome to the optimus thred. who said i wuz and teen and why does it matter?? age discrimanation bro. not cool bro not cool. i hope u dont dsicrmanate aginst women and miinorties neither. u phds r so elitists.

nice skirt, are you Glenn Beck!?

I don't discriminate against age, but arguing things like degrees and such with a teenager can be/ is a waste of time, because they generally don't have a good frame of reference. I actually, this entire time, up until my last post have never intended to actually offend or belittle you, if you can believe that. Its funny you are painting me with that brush, because Im pretty sure you may are discriminating against my elitist Phd.

Now Im going to go make sure my fields are being plowed, and then Im going to hit my wife.

Optimus Prime
06-17-10, 12:26 pm
this thread, will NEVER get pinned.

ima talk to that nice mod mr.natureguy.

Optimus Prime
06-17-10, 12:28 pm
not really patronizing, I was pretty blunt about it actually.

nice skirt, are you Glenn Beck!?

I don't discriminate against age, but arguing things like degrees and such with a teenager can be/ is a waste of time, because they generally don't have a good frame of reference. I actually, this entire time, up until my last post have never intended to actually offend or belittle you, if you can believe that. Its funny you are painting me with that brush, because Im pretty sure you may are discriminating against my elitist Phd.

Now Im going to go make sure my fields are being plowed, and then Im going to hit my wife.

u were the patronising goggles bro. u jus dont know it cuz u been wearin it so long. so who is glen beck?

noo.dont do it bro. i wuz kidding.dont hit her. that aint rite. sorry man.men should not hit ladies.

ghost
06-17-10, 12:28 pm
ima talk to that nice mod mr.natureguy.

Corporate rule that only threads of IMPORTANCE get pinned... this is definitely not one of those threads.

Optimus Prime
06-17-10, 12:29 pm
I have to slip this in here, this thread is cracking me up, especially the doppelganger reference. :-)

haha its funny cuz its true. mr.ghost is my alter ego. ima the doctor and hes the monster flotin on the ice.

Optimus Prime
06-17-10, 12:29 pm
Corporate rule that only threads of IMPORTANCE get pinned... this is definitely not one of those threads.

i bet u cant define wut iz important and what thred will get pinned next.. can u.

rev8ball
06-17-10, 12:31 pm

Or hit the fields and plow my wife - all depends.....LOL

ghost
06-17-10, 12:31 pm
i bet u cant define wut iz important and what thred will get pinned next.. can u.

Yes, actually, I can.

Threads that are benefitial to other members, highlight important information for members, are threads to be pinned.

Your thread is neither benefitial, nor holds important information concerning the COMPANY and other members, and therefore, will not be pinned.

Optimus Prime
06-17-10, 12:32 pm
Yes, actually, I can.

Threads that are benefitial to other members, highlight important information for members, are threads to be pinned.

Your thread is neither benefitial, nor holds important information concerning the COMPANY and other members, and therefore, will not be pinned.

says u.but then us dont like me. u will bro. u will. u called me ur freind. ima in ur click now.

N. Motta
06-17-10, 12:33 pm
How is this contributing to the betterment of the Forvm?

ghost
06-17-10, 12:34 pm
says u.but then us dont like me. u will bro. u will. u called me ur freind. ima in ur click now.

again, when did i ever say i didnt like you? or say i have a clique? and no, this will never get pinned.

Optimus Prime
06-17-10, 12:35 pm

blowin off steam. gettin a few laughs mebbe. gettin people to think deep thoughts.

how r u contributin iwantotquit??

ghost
06-17-10, 12:35 pm

it isnt.

Optimus Prime
06-17-10, 12:36 pm
again, when did i ever say i didnt like you? or say i have a clique? and no, this will never get pinned.

i will wear u down. optimus can drive all day on the hiway. otpmus is in his prime.

Optimus Prime
06-17-10, 12:37 pm
it isnt.

ur talkin ou t of turn.iwantoquit wuz talkin to me.

ghost
06-17-10, 12:38 pm
ur talkin ou t of turn.iwantoquit wuz talkin to me.

last i checked, you weren't the boss of me. nor do you tell me when i can post, or who i can post to.

Optimus Prime
06-17-10, 12:40 pm
last i checked, you weren't the boss of me. nor do you tell me when i can post, or who i can post to.

man ur all wound up.i suggest goin to a spa.they have insense and smelly oils. it may relax u.

Big C
06-17-10, 12:40 pm
Please just ban this clown already. Time to take the trash out.

Optimus Prime
06-17-10, 12:41 pm
Please just ban this clown already. Time to take the trash out.

ur funny.

dont worry. mr.ghost is ridin me pretty tight.hes lookin for the chance to ban me but ima keep my nose clen.

N. Motta
06-17-10, 12:42 pm
trolling. acting like a child, lashing out for attention.

Fixed.

how r u contributin iwantotquit??

Not that Ghost needs it, but I simply feel that the question needs to be asked. 'What is this contributing to the betterment of the Forvm?'

Anytime you START a thread with the words, 'unless the mods ban me', people are going to have reason to believe your simply just trying to make waves for the sake of your own entertainment. And that, is a FAR cry from "blowing off steam."

Optimus Prime
06-17-10, 12:43 pm
Fixed.

Not that Ghost needs it, but I simply feel that the question needs to be asked. 'What is this contributing to the betterment of the Forvm?'

Anytime you START a thread with the words, 'unless the mods ban me', people are going to have reason to believe your simply just trying to make waves for the sake of your own entertainment. And that, is a FAR cry from "blowing off steam."

only a fool would follow a fool. and ur followin me by postin here. my english techer would call that irony.

cmon. ur entertained.

ok ask me any question and ill give u good advise. try me.

rev8ball
06-17-10, 1:02 pm
This thread is closed until further discussion determines otherwise...