PDA

View Full Version : Cuts Questions?

jrand2
06-20-10, 9:28 pm
I just started taking Cuts a couple of days ago. I have work from 5 a.m. till 9 a.m. and usually don't have time to eat anything before work. I take my Cuts when I get home from work and then eat breakfast at 9:35 then hit the gym around 10:30 and then take my second dose of Cuts when I get back from the gym around 12:30, before lunch. Is this alright to do because I know on the bottle it says to take Cuts right when you wake up, but 5 am sounds a little early for to take it? What do you guys think would be best for the me to do to get the best results, take it at 5 or 9?

Aggression
06-21-10, 8:37 am
Take your first pack right when you wake up, and make time for breakfast. No excuses. If you want results, you have to put the time in, no matter what supplement you're taking. If you're hitting work from 5-9am with no food, that's detrimental to your physique. Wake up, take your first pack, and then eat something before work.

Littlefry
06-21-10, 10:12 am
Take your first pack right when you wake up, and make time for breakfast. No excuses. If you want results, you have to put the time in, no matter what supplement you're taking. If you're hitting work from 5-9am with no food, that's detrimental to your physique. Wake up, take your first pack, and then eat something before work.

Great words of wisdom. After taking your first pack on an empty stomach wait 15-20mins however before your first meal. Most people get a serverly up-set stomach if they take cuts than eat right after it.

J-Dawg
06-21-10, 10:31 am
I like Aggression's advice here. Gotta make the time for yourself so that you get the best results. What I like to do since I have a long ride to work (about 1-1.5 hours) is eat my food while driving. I have a morning shake that I mix up--1 scoop protein, peanut butter and yogurt along with an apple or other fruit on the side. Even if you don't have time, you can still mix up an easy protein shake in the morning with some whole foods added in--peanut butter or even a tablespoon of flaxseed oil, yogurt, fruit, oats, etc. You can have a pack of Cuts and glass of water by the bed so that when you wake up, you get the Cuts into your system right away.