PDA

View Full Version : hand injury while doing t-bar row

kevinyu
06-21-10, 11:47 am
well to sum it up when i was doing tbar rows the collar on my bar broke and three 45 plates squeezed the inside of my hand against the collar and hurt like hell
the Q is should i wait it out for a week to play it safe?
cleaned up the wound and icin it now

Aggression
06-21-10, 12:10 pm
Impossible for any one of us to tell you with 100% certainty man. My best advice is to let it heal up as best you could. If you have full range of motion and no pain, then try using it with light weights at first. If its still 'not right' after a week or so, see a doctor.

U Mad Brah?
06-21-10, 12:11 pm
see how it is in a few days brah... only u would know ur tolerance for pain my good brah

adidas
06-21-10, 2:20 pm
ummm if you have insurance go see a doctor NOW...why friggin wait? If you don't have insurance...well...then thats upto you. I'd rathe rplay it safe than sorry myself.

also how the hell did the collar break? I don't honestly understand how your hand got "squeezed" between a broken collar and another collar?

Machine
06-21-10, 9:28 pm
Tried my best to stay away from this one...but here goes...

This is the time in life when I tell you the two different kinds of physical calamity.

You must answer the question...are you hurt...or are you injured?

I will explain the difference...if your hurt you can still train. If your injured you can't train.

I try my absolute best not to force my insane combination of bravado and petulance on the members of this forum. But in most cases you should just take your balls out of your girlfriend's purse and get back in the gym.

Sorry...I tried to take the high road...in the end...I'm just me.

MACHINE

LegendKillerJosh
06-21-10, 9:32 pm
Tried my best to stay away from this one...but here goes...

This is the time in life when I tell you the two different kinds of physical calamity.

You must answer the question...are you hurt...or are you injured?

I will explain the difference...if your hurt you can still train. If your injured you can't train.

I try my absolute best not to force my insane combination of bravado and petulance on the members of this forum. But in most cases you should just take your balls out of your girlfriend's purse and get back in the gym.

Sorry...I tried to take the high road...in the end...I'm just me.

MACHINE

no one will blame you for being what you are...a machine. But I agree, you can train through something hurting, now if you tear or pull something, that is a different story.