PDA

View Full Version : m-stak and isostack..nose bleeds?

ttrrww18
06-21-10, 9:35 pm
i have been taking isostack 1 pill 3 times a day and mstack before my workout on my bulk and i have started to get nose bleeds at random times...just sitting there i would get one. So i stopped taking them and then the nosebleeds stopped, does anyone know why this is happening to me?? anyone else experience this??

C.Coronato
06-21-10, 11:38 pm
Thats weird man. I would get that shit checked out by your Dr.

ttrrww18
06-22-10, 1:20 am
when my allergies get really bad i get nosebleeds like that too but my allergies have been fine so thats why it was super weird...may have to get it checked out.....thanks

Aggression
06-22-10, 8:22 am
the bleeds could be from something as little as dehydration or something much more severe. Get it looked at, my brother.

ttrrww18
06-22-10, 10:27 am
i am not dehydrated by anymeans.....last time i was at the doctor i had slightly high blood pressure...so i wonder if it is from that. I am gonna make an appointment tho.

JUGGERNAUT
06-22-10, 10:30 am
Do you live in low humidity?

AntoineV
06-22-10, 2:04 pm
There is alot of reasons for that... it might just be from the air that is too dry... or from high blood pressure. How much do you weigh? Are you taking any special medications?

If you have a problem with high blood pressure maybe you ask your doctor before taking any supplements. Especially those with stimulants.

Mr. Dead
06-22-10, 2:08 pm
What is your water intake like...??? I'm currently running both, and have run both in the past, and have never had this issue... As others have stated, humidity can be a problem... Do you have seasonal allergies, and if so, what are you taking for them...??? High blood pressure can be a concern, as well... But, more often than not, it's due to the ultra thin lining of the nasal passages cracking due to lack of moisture...

ttrrww18
06-22-10, 3:45 pm
i live in buffalo new york and yes they are seasonal, but i stopped taking them the iso and mstack for a week and the nosebleeds stopped and then started taking them again and the nosebleeds came back and i dont take any meds except an allergy pill....i have had my nose cauderize a few times and packed before too because i have a blood vessel right at the surface, i just thought it was weird that when i took the stacks it happened. i have taken pre workout supps with stims and nothing happened, i also took spawn before and nosebleeds came with that as well. i also drink almost if not a gallon of water a day