PDA

View Full Version : Just Train

_Trainlikeafreak
06-24-10, 12:34 pm
Hey guys figured I'd post this. From the start of lifting to now I've come a long way. From everything I've learned I take into account what one guy has always said to me when I told him to "Take it easy" before I would leave for the day. He would say "Take it anyway you can get it". Basically I want to tell all the brothers that through thick and think you just gotta plug in your headphones and do what makes you happy, lift. No matter what life throws at ya, you got the brotherhood to back ya up. Results come with weight training not seeing how much weight you can move. Do what you love and love what you do.

suicidegripme
06-24-10, 12:44 pm
True that. Ive had many goals throughout my lifting career whether it be sports or just trying to look good. Though my goals have changed over the years, I still love lifting and just being in the gym. Nothing is better then spacing out and grinding out reps, nothing else matters. F*ck drugs, I use the gym as my escape.

_Trainlikeafreak
06-24-10, 3:51 pm
Dude today at the gym it was the most intense ever. One of the trainers brought out the rope so we all did it. We were screaming at each other to "GO GO GO DONT FUCKING STOP" it was amazing. Really made my week

C.Coronato
06-25-10, 10:41 am
Welcome brotha. Where are you in NJ? We have a big ABC in NYC this weekend at steel:

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=11090

_Trainlikeafreak
06-25-10, 11:19 am
Welcome brotha. Where are you in NJ? We have a big ABC in NYC this weekend at steel:

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=11090

Im up in Bergen county. it would take me like 45 min to get there with no traffic. Im thinking about it

_Trainlikeafreak
06-26-10, 12:25 pm
I wont be able to make it to Steel man. I have work at 4 instead of 7 for some reason. Hope you guys make some noise today!

suicidegripme
06-26-10, 1:32 pm
Yeah I think I am going to start trying to make it to these events. Ive really been struggling with trying to balance out my party life, my gym life, and my school/work life. I really need to get my sh*t together. I need a change in my social life ya know. Hopefully Ill be going to some events and helpin out.