PDA

View Full Version : Getting ready to unleash the Animal in me!

JUGGERNAUT21
06-24-10, 5:00 pm
OK so I am almost finished cutting I have dropped almost 60lbs since Jan I am 161lbs right now at 11% BF. I have 2 weeks left on the cut and hopefully I will drop a couple more pounds and get under 10% bf. After that I am looking to add some mass to my frame just a nice clean bulk.

I will be using Stak, Pump, Nitro, for sure I might add Pak,Flex I currently take OT and love it kinda scared to give it up. Is there anything else I will need for this stack besides the basic protein and what not? My diet will be in check for the bulk. On the cut I take in about 1600 Cals a day and carb load every 5 days not real sure what I should bump my intake up to for bulking 3500?

Well any suggestions or advice would be appreciated should I add anything else to this?

IRON-L
06-25-10, 6:51 am
Good work bro - 60lb's is a lot of weight.

From my personal experience I can add that you should watch out for a rebound effect.
Be careful of doubling your calorie intake a week after a cut as you might gain a bit of fat fast.
I like to do a month or two "maintenance cycle" in between a bulking or cutting cycle so that my body can adjust to the change.

Anyway, I suggest taking up the calorie intake by 500-750 cals a week after the cut, until you reach an optimal amount of over consumption to achieve quality gains, say maybe 1-2lb's per week.

JUGGERNAUT21
06-25-10, 8:36 am
Yea that was the thing I was worried about adding to many calories to fast. I will prob gradually increase until my weight hold steady for a week or to then start adding calories slowly. Also wanted a week or two coming off stims before I start the bulk to. Should be fun times on another forum I was told to throw some Bio forge / Activate xtreme in with it dont know if I should I thought Stak would be enough of a Test booster could be wrong though. Thanks for the reply

Aggression
06-25-10, 8:36 am
niCe progress thus far man. As for your diet going into the 'growth-phase', I'd be careful. Bumping up the cals that much would cause a spillover effect. Just slowly add more food each week as you get acclimated to eating more. Don't worry about numbers so much. Just go with how you feel.

What's the cutting diet look like?

JUGGERNAUT21
06-25-10, 10:32 am
Diet looks like this

0600 Oats Blueberries 1 egg

0900 1 fruit Almond or some kind or nuts

1130 Chicken breast with veggies and Whole wheat bread w/Natty PB yum!

1345 Post workout Shake with milk

1700 Chicken/Turkey breast with pasta/salad or couscous

1900 Light snack 1 cup of milk

Thats it in a nut shell it varies week from week. Also every 5 days I kind of reset with carbs lots of fruits and alittle more chicken nothing drastic usually the day before my long runs. For bulking I plan on more protiein ie chicken and turkey maybe some more protein I was suggested to get real gains and drink a shake with breakfast or before I go to sleep. I am not for sure though we shall see.

Aggression
06-25-10, 10:34 am
No matter if you're cutting/bulking/maintaining/whatever, you must ALWAYS have a protein source in every meal. So add in some protein to your second meal and be sure your final meal has protein in it as well. Also, 1 lousy egg won't cut it for breakfast. Increase that amount, brother. Other than that, keep truckin'.

JUGGERNAUT21
06-25-10, 10:37 am
No matter if you're cutting/bulking/maintaining/whatever, you must ALWAYS have a protein source in every meal. So add in some protein to your second meal and be sure your final meal has protein in it as well. Also, 1 lousy egg won't cut it for breakfast. Increase that amount, brother. Other than that, keep truckin'.

I will try to find something for the second meal I was thinking the nuts had a decent amount of protein for a snack but I will try to find something else. I was thinking of adding half a chicken breast or something. Any suggestions ?

Aggression
06-25-10, 10:48 am
I will try to find something for the second meal I was thinking the nuts had a decent amount of protein for a snack but I will try to find something else. I was thinking of adding half a chicken breast or something. Any suggestions ?

Nuts do contain trace amounts of protein, but its not a 'protein food'. Almonds/nuts are a 'healthy fat' food. Adding in a chicken breast would be solid.

JUGGERNAUT21
07-17-10, 8:38 am
Update:

I just ran The Animal Stak,Pump,Nitro stack and had a great experience with it. I didn't really notice the stak kick in till the middle of the 2nd week and the 3rd week was awesome just as i felt like Stak was giving me awesome gains the can was up and it recommends to cycle off I believe. Still have 2 weeks of Nitro,Pump left though. I would say I had about a good 4lbs gain in lean mass and dropped about 4lbs in fat all while maintaining my maintenance diet no added calories except every fifth day I would increase my cals on like a refeed day I guess you would call it always clean eating though.

All in all I would say Stak and Nitro I would def buy again Pump on the other hand I am sure its a good product but I would go with something else. Off topic anyone know if Animal has a incentive like Controlled Labs turn in some many UPC codes and get a free product? I have close to 12 containers for there products That I have stored up my 2 young daughters love those things they use them for crayons and put misc things in there they love the Animal cans lol . Thanks