PDA

View Full Version : PICS

zubda345
06-24-10, 11:58 pm
Hey all,

In the LIVIN' section Animal is giving 7 pics to download, They are Awesome but not enough I think, I mean does anyone know where can I get their "Older" Pics, some of them also resembled these new once.

AntoineV
06-26-10, 12:47 am
Hey all,

In the LIVIN' section Animal is giving 7 pics to download, They are Awesome but not enough I think, I mean does anyone know where can I get their "Older" Pics, some of them also resembled these new once.

You can get even better than that. Look for the posters they sell in the shop section... they are sick! The oldschool ones like ''Shut the fuck up and train'' are still there.

Legacy
06-26-10, 10:28 pm
Hey all,

Just go through every article in the training, living, and dieting articles and when a picture comes up that you like, right click on it and click save as.

zubda345
12-21-10, 9:30 am
You can get even better than that. Look for the posters they sell in the shop section... they are sick! The oldschool ones like ''Shut the fuck up and train'' are still there.

Antoine, Bro They don't ship in my country!!

zubda345
12-21-10, 9:31 am
Legacy, LOL. Already did that!! :P