PDA

View Full Version : Detroit ABC w/ special guest G Diesel

ghost
06-26-10, 6:23 pm
Hey guys, had an absolute blast killing it with you all today.

here is a link to all of my pics from today.

http://s152.photobucket.com/albums/s189/rcrott1/detroit%20abc%20g%20diesel/

OVERCOME19
06-26-10, 6:29 pm
best ABC to date! The drive, the workout, the buffet....thanks a lot boys

ghost
06-26-10, 6:33 pm
best ABC to date! The drive, the workout, the buffet....thanks a lot boys

you are more than welcome to come down and lift anytime you want man

LegendKillerJosh
06-26-10, 6:39 pm
hell yeah I'll have my photos up either tonight or tomorrow. Great fucking job by everyone. Nice to meet new faces and everyone was strong.

Phil800101
06-26-10, 10:02 pm
Awesome pics! Man, I missed one hell of a time...

Survivor831
06-26-10, 10:55 pm
Im very jealous. Looks like it was one hell of a time

Nix0r
06-26-10, 11:22 pm
Had an absolute blast this weekend. From getting to Rob's at 3:30am, and then waking up buttfuck early to dig trenches and put fence in his yard (Whale Cock), the IGU premier (goddamn awesome movie, by the way), to the ABC.

Fucking. Awesome. Making the trip from Chicago... wasn't even a question.

LegendKillerJosh
06-27-10, 12:38 am
http://s259.photobucket.com/albums/hh320/legendkillerjosh/ABC%20at%20DBC%20with%20G/
for whatever reason only 8 of the pictures uploaded...but enjoy brothers. Great fucking job by everyone today! It was honor to train amongst such hardcore Animal Brotherhood.

smoothballer
06-27-10, 4:08 pm
Fucking awesome time! Making the trip from Cleveland was a great damn decision and will definitely be hitting up the next ABC in the D!

G Diesel
06-28-10, 9:03 am
Was such a blast making my way out to Detroit. An awesome ABC, some great food and the camaraderie that comes with hanging out with good people--some old friends and some new.

Detroit has shot to the top of my list of hard-training, authentic, blue collar cities.

Huge thanks to Dan and Raheim at the Detroit Bodybuilding Club (DBC) for hosting us, to ghost for making it all happen and to digitalbeast for driving me around and giving me the tour. Much love to the Chi-Town, Canadian and Ohio boys who made the long drive to come out and represent.

Peace, G

naturalguy
06-28-10, 9:03 am
Looks like a good time, looks like G Diesel survived the day

J-Dawg
06-28-10, 9:12 am
Awesome pics fellas. I hope G was able to keep up with the Detroit crew.

G Diesel
06-28-10, 9:18 am
Looks like a good time, looks like G Diesel survived the day

Awesome pics fellas. I hope G was able to keep up with the Detroit crew.

They were so kind as to take it easy on me... There was madness happening in that power rack of the sort you do not often witness.

Peace, G

ghost
06-28-10, 9:40 am
They were so kind as to take it easy on me... There was madness happening in that power rack of the sort you do not often witness.

Peace, G

that was toned down madness. :)

Nix0r
06-28-10, 9:52 am

Exactly. Rob only threatened to stab one person... me.

JUGGERNAUT
06-28-10, 9:53 am
I'm jealous I did not get to train with you all.

G Diesel
06-28-10, 9:59 am

That was the edited for TV version.

How lucky are you?

I'm jealous I did not get to train with you all.

It was basically 5 raving madmen, in a corner. One bar, chains and a literal ton of 45s. For two hours.

You would've fit in perfectly.

Peace, G

Nix0r
06-28-10, 10:02 am
How lucky are you?

Well... considering I stayed at Rob's house, and had to put in a fence with him... I'd say I'm pretty lucky.

JUGGERNAUT
06-28-10, 10:11 am
It was basically 5 raving madmen, in a corner. One bar, chains and a literal ton of 45s. For two hours.

You would've fit in perfectly.

Peace, G

Just saw the pics and Juggs is officially sobbing. Great time you all had!

FITGYM
06-28-10, 10:26 am
It look like a great one for the books and Pic 7 in Ghost Album is crazy sick.

C.Coronato
06-28-10, 10:34 am
Awesome pics. Glad to see you guys were doing work, as we did the same, here on the East Coast.

G Diesel
06-28-10, 10:53 am
Well... considering I stayed at Rob's house, and had to put in a fence with him... I'd say I'm pretty lucky.

Tis the gift that keeps on giving.

It look like a great one for the books and Pic 7 in Ghost Album is crazy sick.

It was madness I tell you... Madness.

Awesome pics. Glad to see you guys were doing work, as we did the same, here on the East Coast.

You would've enjoyed Detroit bro, no doubt about it. No surprise that you guys were representing the ABCs well in NYC.

Peace, G

smoothballer
06-28-10, 1:54 pm

He did however hit someone so hard on the back that they had to retry their set...HAHA! I wish we would have gotten a picture of the handprint in the redness of his back.

donoh
06-28-10, 2:16 pm
It was great to meet you guys and train. Down for the next one.

ghost
06-28-10, 2:56 pm
He did however hit someone so hard on the back that they had to retry their set...HAHA! I wish we would have gotten a picture of the handprint in the redness of his back.

that shit hurt my fuckin hand too.

whysosrs
06-28-10, 3:26 pm
kickass srs training. only the srs will survive and conquer. way to represent.

G Diesel
06-28-10, 3:28 pm
It was great to meet you guys and train. Down for the next one.

No doubt bro... Great meeting you. I look forward to training in Detroit again sometime soon.

that shit hurt my fuckin hand too.

That was a lot of man to be smacking.

kickass srs training. only the srs will survive and conquer. way to represent.

SRS is the only way they get down in Detroit.

Peace, G

mjsef88
06-28-10, 5:33 pm
SRS is the only way they get down in Detroit.

It's Detroit. Where the weak are killed and eaten.

G it was great getting to meet you and talk to you about everything from IGU to training around injuries. Don't forget to hit me up with that soundtrack list!

Mr. Dead
06-29-10, 1:17 pm
Awesome pics!!! Looks like there was a hell of a crew onhand, and some serious work got done!!!

G Diesel
06-29-10, 5:05 pm
It's Detroit. Where the weak are killed and eaten.

G it was great getting to meet you and talk to you about everything from IGU to training around injuries. Don't forget to hit me up with that soundtrack list!

Awesome shooting the shit with you bro. I will definitely hit you with that playlist.

Awesome pics!!! Looks like there was a hell of a crew onhand, and some serious work got done!!!

It was phenomenal deadman... Detroit is home to one of the best ABC crews out there.

Peace, G

ghost
06-29-10, 5:48 pm
we have a solid crew because all of us have become such great friends from here, as well as our friendship with the chicago crew, growing daily. there are times where i forget that we are separate abc's because of how often we lift together.

mjsef88
06-29-10, 9:16 pm
we have a solid crew because all of us have become such great friends from here, as well as our friendship with the chicago crew, growing daily. there are times where i forget that we are separate abc's because of how often we lift together.

...wait, Rob/Ghost is actually a member of the forvm? I usually just get texts/phonecalls about PRs. Dude....DUDE! You have a log! I need to subscribe to that!

....I think I'm getting my point across clear enough.

Nix0r
06-29-10, 9:21 pm
...wait, Rob/Ghost is actually a member of the forvm? I usually just get texts/phonecalls about PRs. Dude....DUDE! You have a log! I need to subscribe to that!

....I think I'm getting my point across clear enough.

Wait... Rob lifts weights? I just thought he yelled at them until they do what he commands...

ghost
06-29-10, 10:52 pm
Wait... Rob lifts weights? I just thought he yelled at them until they do what he commands...

dont you DARE give away my Jedi tricks.

Nix0r
06-29-10, 10:56 pm
dont you dare give away my jedi tricks.

Oh God i'm sorry just please don't stab me!

Enforcer
06-30-10, 12:40 pm
G Diesel making the trip out to the ABC huh? What a great honor that is. Nothing like an ABC with G, my boy trains his ass off at any event. Def. looks like one badass gym too, thanx for posting all of the pics. Wouldnt be a ghost ABC without some rack deads either...lol. Glad to always see the ABC's are still going strong and getting bigger each and every event. Keep training hard guys, looking forward to seeing the next one.

G Diesel
06-30-10, 1:09 pm

Word.

G Diesel making the trip out to the ABC huh? What a great honor that is. Nothing like an ABC with G, my boy trains his ass off at any event. Def. looks like one badass gym too, thanx for posting all of the pics. Wouldnt be a ghost ABC without some rack deads either...lol. Glad to always see the ABC's are still going strong and getting bigger each and every event. Keep training hard guys, looking forward to seeing the next one.

I fucking love Detroit bro. You'd fit in perfectly there.

Peace, G