PDA

View Full Version : My diet...any suggestions?

nevergiveup92
06-26-10, 11:25 pm
I am 18 years old and looking to put on mass/strength. I work 5 days a week at autobell car wash where I burn a lot of calories which I wish I didn't but whatever, gotta make the money somehow. Currently 190 lean lbs. and gaining fat around my stomach is pretty hard to do. Anyways here's what my diet looks like.

10 am 4 egg whites and 2 whole eggs with 2 packets of oatmeal
11 30 am pre workout creatine mono-hydrate and animal stak
Roughly 1pm or whenever I get out of the gym a post workout creatine mono-hydrate
2pm A good balanced meal with 40-50 grams of protein, usually meat with veggies/beans etc.
4pm Natty butter sandwich on whole wheat bread
6pm another natty butter sandwich
8pm 40-50 grams of protein, meat with veggies/complex carbs
10pm heres where I need advice, sometimes I eat 3 scoops of natty butter and some turkey and milk or I've heard of bodybuilders eating an apple with peanut butter a little bit before bed? good or bad?
12pm Casein then sleep
-Should I be stacking the creatine with the stak?
-Is an apple a good snack before bed for bulking?

Ironfreakshow247
06-27-10, 11:53 am
Your taking stak at 18 years old? Im pretty positive you've got enough natural testosterone to fill up the whole gym? lol no offense bro but your way to damn young for that supplement. I have heard the apple thing though curious to see the opinions of a few more seasoned vets.

nevergiveup92
06-27-10, 12:10 pm
haha ya but idk man my buddy who's 19 used it and gained 20lbs. in 2 months and he was always angry so it did somethin for him haha i guess ill see how it goes but do you think mixing it with creatine is a bad idea?

Ironfreakshow247
06-27-10, 12:45 pm
As far as I know creatine has no effect on test. Its a natural substance that is a great tool in the arsenal of a bodybuilder when used properly. I'm sure a few guys will jump on here with a little more info im not quite positive how they'd affect each other. For real though brother I know we want the easiest quickest way to gains but if your gonna do it with the best interest of all around health i'd stay away. I was like you I ordered Test but was blessed to have a few guys tell me to wait a few years. I listened and i definitely couldn't be happier. Either way bud good luck keep me updated on your progress.

C.Coronato
06-28-10, 10:06 am
Well a few things i would suggest. At 18, you do not need Stak, as your natural test levels are very high already. Moving past that, you need more than just creatine post workout. Look into something like Torrent. You need carbs, protein, aminos, AND creatine. Sandwiches are good, as are shakes, but your having too much. WHen you say you have a good balanced nutritional meal, you need more of those. At 190 lbs you need to set some goals for the day. I know its hard, but try to eat every 3 hours. I personally would cut out all bread, unless its Ezekial or something along those lines.

There are 4 cals in each gram of protein and cabs.
There are 9 cals in each gram of fat.

190 x 20 = 3800 cals or so total for the day.
190 x 1.5 = 285 grams of protein = 1140 cals
190 x 2 = 380 grams of carbs = 1520 cals
The rest of the cals should be filled in with healthy fats.

This is a good starting point .. I would suggest monitoring your weight and adjusting as you go. Everyone needs different things and different amounts of things.