PDA

View Full Version : REGIONAL ABC: Cleveland, OH with Rage & The House

Pages : [1] 2 3

C.Coronato
06-30-10, 2:36 pm
Whats going on guys? We are working on getting a big ABC turnout in the heart of Animal Country, to train and to support Rage who will be competing at the IFBB North American Championships on September 3rd and 4th, in Cleveland. This show is a pro qualifier. The ABC will be planned for Sunday the 5th. Venue and time is TBD. Who's interested?

LATEST UPDATE:: Erik "The House" Fankhouser will be attending, along with Rage, Christian C (treetrunklegs) and G Diesel. Venue:

Iron Asylum Gym
16600 Lorain Rd.
Cleveland, OH 44111

Sunday, September 5 at 11am.

http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r217/er1994/ABCflyerCleveland.jpg

Birdman
06-30-10, 2:38 pm
Hell yes!

G Diesel
06-30-10, 2:55 pm
Rage will no doubt be doing work on the stage. This is your chance to do some work with him the next day in the gym... Maybe even get some HRT instruction.

This is an easy sell. Ohio is Animal country.

Peace, G

Mr. Dead
06-30-10, 2:58 pm
Would definitely be awesome to see a great turn out for this, to support a brother that gives so much of his time and of himself for others!!!

smoothballer
06-30-10, 3:14 pm
I am definitely in for this one!!!!!!!!!!!
Can't wait to see big Rage hit the stage and grab that Pro card!

I am down with anyone that wants to do some HRT that day! It is painfully awesome!

ghost
06-30-10, 3:27 pm
I know im in. might even ride the motorcycle there.....

smoothballer
06-30-10, 3:35 pm
I know im in. might even ride the motorcycle there.....

Uh Oh...a tornado filled with destruction is headed from Detroit to Cleveland!

Rage
06-30-10, 3:52 pm
Thank you guys for all the support. I'll do a little HRT seminar if anyone is interested..should have enough carbs and water back in me to pull it off. Maybe before the ABC? Who knows, maybe we'll have some HRT t-shirts by then.

Mr. Dead
06-30-10, 3:53 pm
Thank you guys for all the support. I'll do a little HRT seminar if anyone is interested..should have enough carbs and water back in me to pull it off. Maybe before the ABC? Who knows, maybe we'll have some HRT t-shirts by then.

As well as floatin' on Cloud 9, after gettin' that Pro Card... Just sayin'...

naturalguy
06-30-10, 4:20 pm
First stop Pro card for Rage, second he destroys people with HRT seminar in Cleveland, sounds like a good weekend

Mr. Dead
06-30-10, 4:21 pm
First stop Pro card for Rage, second he destroys people with HRT seminar in Cleveland, sounds like a good weekend

Agreed!!!

smoothballer
06-30-10, 4:33 pm

You know I'm always down for some HRT.

Little Z
06-30-10, 4:51 pm
You know we will be there supporting you brother..

Universal Rep
06-30-10, 5:17 pm
Who knows, maybe we'll have some HRT t-shirts by then.

My interest. U haz it...

Universal Rep
06-30-10, 5:24 pm
To all the Ohio and Michigan and Western PA ABC Coordinators... Let's make this thing big. Who's in?

Little Z
06-30-10, 5:24 pm
To all the Ohio and Michigan and Western PA ABC Coordinators... Let's make this thing big. Who's in?

You know Ohio always represents..

Universal Rep
06-30-10, 5:26 pm
You know Ohio always represents..

Damn straight. Ohio always shows up big the the National ABC Event...

LZ, talk to the other regional ABC Coordinators. See about gettin' em to drum up interest. I'll see what I can do on my end to make this an ABC to remember...

Oh and congrats on the sweet avy brother. Almost as nice as mine. Haha.

Little Z
06-30-10, 5:28 pm
Damn straight. Ohio always shows up big the the National ABC Event...

LZ, talk to the other regional ABC Coordinators. See about gettin' em to drum up interest. I'll see what I can do on my end to make this an ABC to remember...

Oh and congrats on the sweet avy brother. Almost as nice as mine. Haha.

Will do, this is definitely going to be a great event, for someone that gives so much to anyone that asks.. gotta do it right..

Yeah Yeah.. almost as nice as yours I know.. thanks URep haha

Universal Rep
06-30-10, 5:31 pm
Will do, this is definitely going to be a great event, for someone that gives so much to anyone that asks.. gotta do it right..

Yeah Yeah.. almost as nice as yours I know.. thanks URep haha

Will talk to Corporate in the very near future... See who can make it out other than Rage... Etc.

Little Z
06-30-10, 5:34 pm
Will talk to Corporate in the very near future... See who can make it out other than Rage... Etc.

Sounds good.. cant wait to see the turnout

Wingman
06-30-10, 5:41 pm
depending on skewl...I should be in for sure.

Universal Rep
06-30-10, 5:42 pm

Epic fail.

ghost
06-30-10, 5:44 pm

first, I am thinking you wont make it if that is how you spell SCHOOL. :)

and ill be there.

Universal Rep
06-30-10, 5:45 pm

and ill be there.

Agreed. It's spelled s-k-o-o-l.

Stay in school. That's my message for the day, haha.

Big C
06-30-10, 5:46 pm
I'd be kidding if I said I wasn't interested.

This could be huge.......not familiar with Cleveland gyms but this could be a huge National ABC no doubt.

Universal Rep
06-30-10, 5:48 pm
I'd be kidding if I said I wasn't interested.

This could be huge.......not familiar with Cleveland gyms but this could be a huge National ABC no doubt.

I'm countin' on ya to make it, BC. There's only one national event and that's around the madness known as The Cage at the Arnold. So let's make this a big, badass regional event... You in? Get the Akron & Canton boys in here...

Big C
06-30-10, 5:52 pm
I'm countin' on ya to make it, BC. There's only one national event and that's around the madness known as The Cage at the Arnold. So let's make this a big, badass regional event... You in? Get the Akron & Canton boys in here...

If this thing is in my home state....damn sure I'll be there .....we have our own session in a few weeks so I will start drumming up some interest there.

If anything..Rage deserves this...he may not think so but I owe him for all the help he has given me.

Universal Rep
06-30-10, 5:53 pm
If this thing is in my home state....damn sure I'll be there .....we have our own session in a few weeks so I will start drumming up some interest there.

If anything..Rage deserves this...he may not think so but I owe him for all the help he has given me.

Cleveland...

Agreed. Rage gives much of his time for the fellas in the FORVM.

I'll talk to Corporate about sendin' someone from out East and make this whole shindig "official"...

Wingman
06-30-10, 5:57 pm

and ill be there.
Haha I only spell it like that because it is more convenient on the keyboard, dont make fun =P and I WILL be there, alrite...Ya happy?

Agreed. It's spelled s-k-o-o-l.

Stay in school. That's my message for the day, haha.

Can we stop pickin on me? =P

Universal Rep
06-30-10, 5:58 pm
Haha I only spell it like that because it is more convenient on the keyboard, dont make fun =P and I WILL be there, alrite...Ya happy?

Can we stop pickin on me? =P

Yeah your five minutes is up... Who's next?

Rage
06-30-10, 7:38 pm
Thanks for the support you guys. Part of my mission, my cross, is to be here for you guys and help. And as you all know, I walk the talk. I'm accountable to myself..in everything I do in the gym and on stage, I bring a part of each of you with me. Looking forward to a great time with you guys. Besides..I was born and raised in Toledo.

braves561
06-30-10, 9:00 pm
I'm def. in for this!

smoothballer
06-30-10, 10:22 pm
Thanks for the support you guys. Part of my mission, my cross, is to be here for you guys and help. And as you all know, I walk the talk. I'm accountable to myself..in everything I do in the gym and on stage, I bring a part of each of you with me. Looking forward to a great time with you guys. Besides..I was born and raised in Toledo.

I didn't know you were from Ohio. Cool man!

Flash419
06-30-10, 10:23 pm
Ohhhhh yeah!

I was there for the first Cleveland ABC, the first Akron ABC... I will be here for this!

FOR SURE!!!!

Big C
06-30-10, 10:30 pm
Ohhhhh yeah!

I was there for the first Cleveland ABC, the first Akron ABC... I will be here for this!

FOR SURE!!!!

You know any sweet gyms up there Jeff? I'm honestly not real familiar with the Cleveland area, not up there too often. Brad said something about the Iron Asylum and how the House wanted to train up there ...

smoothballer
06-30-10, 10:35 pm
You know any sweet gyms up there Jeff? I'm honestly not real familiar with the Cleveland area, not up there too often. Brad said something about the Iron Asylum and how the House wanted to train up there ...

I was just looking into Iron Asylum and thinking it would be a pretty sweet place for a Cleveland ABC.

Big C
06-30-10, 10:38 pm
I was just looking into Iron Asylum and thinking it would be a pretty sweet place for a Cleveland ABC.

For sure bro....just sent you a PM. I think it would help if we found out where Rage is staying that weekend and have it as close as we can...Cleveland is fairly big and it would we want to make this as convenient for Rage as possible. The IA (from what I've heard) sounds like a legit training facility.

smoothballer
06-30-10, 10:42 pm
For sure bro....just sent you a PM. I think it would help if we found out where Rage is staying that weekend and have it as close as we can...Cleveland is fairly big and it would we want to make this as convenient for Rage as possible. The IA (from what I've heard) sounds like a legit training facility.

Should be about 15-20 min away which isn't bad for Cleveland if we end up at Iron Asylum. I am assuming Rage is gonna stay downtown since that is where the show is. The Renaissance Hotel is where the show is...I think.

Chase "BIG COUNTRY" Browning
06-30-10, 10:43 pm
Should be in attendance..

shortstack
06-30-10, 11:17 pm
I would love to make the drive for this. I'll have to see what I can do.

Jeremy

Iceiktitan
07-01-10, 1:36 am
Putting in the requests off tomorrow. Time to do it big in Cleveland.

MrMuscles22
07-01-10, 9:28 am
I am in for sure on this one!

MrMuscles22
07-01-10, 9:32 am

This is the first gym I thought of. It is a badass place and Jerry Beck is one awesome guy. I have spoke with him in the past about getting a session there and he was all for it then, so I don't see any issues with it. Roo is going to get in contact with him and see what's up.

http://ironasylumgymohio.com/Main.html

C.Coronato
07-01-10, 9:35 am
Awesome gym. RooRooTJ is contacting him, and we are going to see what he thinks. I think it would be a great gym for sure.

Beowulf
07-01-10, 9:52 am
This is the first gym I thought of. It is a badass place and Jerry Beck is one awesome guy. I have spoke with him in the past about getting a session there and he was all for it then, so I don't see any issues with it. Roo is going to get in contact with him and see what's up.

Iron Asylum is indeed insane. Jerry Beck, as some of you may know, is also a noted artist. He has some really great pieces. Stuff similar to the Breach in many ways.

Big C
07-01-10, 10:00 am

This is what I'm talkin about. I remember you telling me a while ago he wanted to get somethin goin there....how much bigger can it get, than a National ABC?!

Sorrow
07-01-10, 12:06 pm
Sounds like a fun time! One of the other guys here at the ICG also lifts at that gym says it's a good spot. Guess after lacing my old boots up here for our Canton ABC, I'll have to march on up to cleveland and raise a little hell!

I don't post much. More interested in training and keeping track. So I haven't really conversed with Rage, but go get whats yours big man! And I'll meet you the day after.

Mr. Dead
07-01-10, 12:20 pm
How about we get a head count going here...???

Birdman
smoothballer
ghost
Little Z
Big C
braves561
Flash419
CantGet2BIG
Iceiktitan
MrMuscles22
Sorrow
(Your name here...)

smoothballer
07-01-10, 12:41 pm

Birdman
smoothballer
ghost
Little Z
Big C
braves561
Flash419
CantGet2BIG
Iceiktitan
MrMuscles22
Sorrow
(Your name here...)

Um aren't you missing the guest of honor?

Mr. Dead
07-01-10, 12:43 pm
Um aren't you missing the guest of honor?

I figured, that was a given... *LOL*

Mr. Dead
07-01-10, 12:43 pm
Rage
Birdman
smoothballer
ghost
Little Z
Big C
braves561
Flash419
CantGet2BIG
Iceiktitan
MrMuscles22
Sorrow
(Your name here...)

*Fixed...* *LOL*

smoothballer
07-01-10, 12:53 pm
I figured, that was a given... *LOL*

Haha. I know. Just giving you a hard time buddy.

Mr. Dead
07-01-10, 12:57 pm
Haha. I know. Just giving you a hard time buddy.

I just wish I was goin'...

ghost
07-01-10, 1:09 pm
I just wish I was goin'...

well get your ass on the plane as his "coachs assistant" haha.

Rage
07-01-10, 1:14 pm

That is a kick ass gym. Works for me if it works for everyone else.

mritter3
07-01-10, 1:19 pm
as long as that is a weekend off work for me...count me in...ill check and see.

Mr. Dead
07-01-10, 1:22 pm

Rage
Birdman
smoothballer
ghost
Little Z
Big C
braves561
Flash419
CantGet2BIG
Iceiktitan
MrMuscles22
Sorrow
(Your name here...)

MrMuscles22
07-01-10, 2:19 pm
That is a kick ass gym. Works for me if it works for everyone else.

This gym is definitely big enough to hold some monsters...2 stories tall and each one has a full layout of weights and heavy ass DB's. Not to mention a good opportunity to pick up some of Jerry's awesome art work! Super awesome guy too.

Big C
07-01-10, 2:30 pm
This gym is definitely big enough to hold some monsters...2 stories tall and each one has a full layout of weights and heavy ass DB's. Not to mention a good opportunity to pick up some of Jerry's awesome art work! Super awesome guy too.

Does he have his Iron Asylum clothing for sale there? If so, damn...looks like I'll be saving up some extra cash for this one! A car pool may be in order for you and I bro if that's ok haha.

MrMuscles22
07-01-10, 2:34 pm
Does he have his Iron Asylum clothing for sale there? If so, damn...looks like I'll be saving up some extra cash for this one! A car pool may be in order for you and I bro if that's ok haha.

Definietly has IA gear for sale there bro. A car pool is fine with me man..I'll take the carseat out and I can fit 3 people with me in my ride.

machineman
07-01-10, 2:47 pm
Count me in...I will rally the troops from T-Town and see if we can get a couple car loads!

mritter3
07-01-10, 2:53 pm
Count me in...I will rally the troops from T-Town and see if we can get a couple car loads!

id be down with that bob

Mr. Dead
07-01-10, 2:54 pm
Rage
Birdman
smoothballer
ghost
Little Z
Big C
braves561
Flash419
CantGet2BIG
Iceiktitan
MrMuscles22
Sorrow
machineman
mritter3
(Your name here...)

C.Coronato
07-01-10, 3:45 pm

id be down with that bob

Awesome fellas. This is shaping up very nicely. Working on the Gym. Who knows food out there? RooRoo?

MrMuscles22
07-01-10, 5:02 pm
Awesome fellas. This is shaping up very nicely. Working on the Gym. Who knows food out there? RooRoo?

There is a BD's Mongolian BBQ in Cleveland and I know that is an Animal favorite spot when in Cbus for the Arnold... just a suggestion, I don't know where it is in relation to the gym, but worth the drive if it isn't close lol..there is also a Dave and Busters in Cleveland too

Flash419
07-01-10, 6:12 pm
There is a BD's Mongolian BBQ in Cleveland and I know that is an Animal favorite spot when in Cbus for the Arnold... just a suggestion, I don't know where it is in relation to the gym, but worth the drive if it isn't close lol..there is also a Dave and Busters in Cleveland too

Always up for a trip to Mongol's!!

Survivor831
07-01-10, 8:38 pm
Rage
Birdman
smoothballer
ghost
Little Z
Big C
braves561
Flash419
CantGet2BIG
Iceiktitan
MrMuscles22
Sorrow
machineman
mritter3
Survivor831

Really hope I can make this. Would be an awesome time!

smoothballer
07-01-10, 10:07 pm

While I absolutely love Mongolian BBQ if we end up at Iron Asylum it will be about 25-30 min away. Not sure if that is gonna be too far away. Iron Asylum is on the west side of the city and Mongolian is on the east side. We could hit up this place called Melt what has these ridiculous sandwiches that is about 10 min away. I actually haven't been there yet but it was just on the show Man vs Food and I hear it awesome. The only thing we would need to find out would be how big the place to see if we can fit everybody. I doubt it would be too crowded on a Sunday afternoon.

Here is the Melt Challenge. It is 5 lbs of food.
http://www.meltbarandgrilled.com/melt-challenge/

Just an idea.

Big C
07-01-10, 10:50 pm
Thanks SB. Holy moly that's a lot of food!

Yeah, if we train at Iron Asylum I would prefer to stay on the west side to eat probably. I don't know how everyone else would feel...

Birdman
07-01-10, 11:55 pm
God I'm stoked for this! Got another to add to the list, still rallying the troops.

Rage
Birdman
smoothballer
ghost
Little Z
Big C
braves561
Flash419
CantGet2BIG
Iceiktitan
MrMuscles22
Sorrow
machineman
mritter3
Survivor831
Gnorris09

Gimp
07-02-10, 2:57 am
Count me in for sure, been dying to train at IA

Rage
Birdman
smoothballer
ghost
Little Z
Big C
braves561
Flash419
CantGet2BIG
Iceiktitan
MrMuscles22
Sorrow
machineman
mritter3
Survivor831
Gnorris09
Gimp

Iceiktitan
07-02-10, 4:59 am
I'll eat wherever their is food. Lots and Lots of it :)

MrMuscles22
07-02-10, 8:58 am
Yeah, I have no preference where we eat either, so where ever is fine with me. I am not sure what is to eat around the gym, so this one is up to the Cleveland guys

C.Coronato
07-02-10, 9:09 am
While I absolutely love Mongolian BBQ if we end up at Iron Asylum it will be about 25-30 min away. Not sure if that is gonna be too far away. Iron Asylum is on the west side of the city and Mongolian is on the east side. We could hit up this place called Melt what has these ridiculous sandwiches that is about 10 min away. I actually haven't been there yet but it was just on the show Man vs Food and I hear it awesome. The only thing we would need to find out would be how big the place to see if we can fit everybody. I doubt it would be too crowded on a Sunday afternoon.

Just an idea.

Funny you posted that, i just posted it on Aggressions Facebook wall yesterday haha, thats a MOUND of grilled cheese lol.

MrMuscles22
07-02-10, 9:26 am
Funny you posted that, i just posted it on Aggressions Facebook wall yesterday haha, thats a MOUND of grilled cheese lol.

If we end up going there, my name will be added to their hall of fame! lol I'm sure my boy Big C would be down for this challenge too!

C.Coronato
07-02-10, 9:42 am
Im coming to Cleveland fellas and corporate will sponsor the ABC, so you know itll be even bigger now. Lets keep the roll call growing!

Roll Call
Rage (going for his IFBB pro card)
Birdman
smoothballer
ghost
Little Z
Big C
braves561
Flash419
CantGet2BIG
Iceiktitan
MrMuscles22
Sorrow
machineman
mritter3
Survivor831
Gnorris09
Gimp
C.Coronato

mritter3
07-02-10, 9:46 am
hell ya CC coming to cleveland....gonna be big for sure...IM 100% IN!

G Diesel
07-02-10, 9:58 am
That is a great looking group thus far and it is early in the game.

Looks like a perfect storm for a big ABC. Rage competing in the North Americans in the middle of Animal Country in Ohio and now TTL will be in the mix. Awesome.

Peace, G

Bullfrog JJR
07-02-10, 10:06 am
Roll Call
Birdman
smoothballer
ghost
Little Z
Big C
braves561
Flash419
CantGet2BIG
Iceiktitan
MrMuscles22
Sorrow
machineman
mritter3
Survivor831
Gnorris09
Gimp
C.Coronato
Bullfrog JJR

C.Coronato
07-02-10, 10:49 am

Just an idea.

OK. So maybe we head here .. Get as many Animals to do it, and make it a big Animal contest. Take pics. Winners will get some good shit from corporate, maybe an avatar .. what do you think?

Mr. Dead
07-02-10, 10:50 am
OK. So maybe we head here .. Get as many Animals to do it, and make it a big Animal contest. Take pics. Winners will get some good shit from corporate, maybe an avatar .. what do you think?

Why, oh why, can't this be in my neck of the woods...??? *LOL*

Mr. Dead
07-02-10, 10:51 am
Im coming to Cleveland fellas and corporate will sponsor the ABC, so you know itll be even bigger now. Lets keep the roll call growing!

Roll Call
Birdman
smoothballer
ghost
Little Z
Big C
braves561
Flash419
CantGet2BIG
Iceiktitan
MrMuscles22
Sorrow
machineman
mritter3
Survivor831
Gnorris09
Gimp
C.Coronato

Just an idea.

*Page bump...*

MrMuscles22
07-02-10, 11:09 am

Sounds like a sweet fucking idea to me. I'm down for sure.

smoothballer
07-02-10, 1:52 pm

Sounds like a damn good idea!
Also pretty damn pumped you are gonna make it out for this one!

G Diesel
07-02-10, 1:57 pm
Birdman
smoothballer
ghost
Little Z
Big C
braves561
Flash419
CantGet2BIG
Iceiktitan
MrMuscles22
Sorrow
machineman
mritter3
Survivor831
Gnorris09
Gimp
C.Coronato
G Diesel

smoothballer
07-02-10, 2:01 pm
Birdman
smoothballer
ghost
Little Z
Big C
braves561
Flash419
CantGet2BIG
Iceiktitan
MrMuscles22
Sorrow
machineman
mritter3
Survivor831
Gnorris09
Gimp
C.Coronato
G Diesel

Oh Hell Yes...G Diesel coming to Cleveland!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MrMuscles22
07-02-10, 2:07 pm
Hell yeah! G Diesel and TTL coming to C-Town! This ABC is gonna be HUGE!

C.Coronato
07-02-10, 2:15 pm
Oh Hell Yes...G Diesel coming to Cleveland!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hell yeah! G Diesel and TTL coming to C-Town! This ABC is gonna be HUGE!

You know this is going to be big brotha. There is a possibility of another special guest, AS WELL AS A LIMITED EDITION T-SHIRT, something that is not going to want to be missed ..

smoothballer
07-02-10, 2:17 pm
You know this is going to be big brotha. There is a possibility of another special guest, AS WELL AS A LIMITED EDITION T-SHIRT, something that is not going to want to be missed ..

Another Special Guest?!?!?!?! We already got Rage, TTL, and G. This ABC is gonna be ridiculous!

Universal Rep
07-02-10, 2:22 pm
Another Special Guest?!?!?!?! We already got Rage, TTL, and G. This ABC is gonna be ridiculous!

Heard the same thing, brother... Another one of the Animal Crew. Stay tuned for that.

In the meantime, let's make the regional ABC huge... To rival the National ABC Event in Columbus, where we hit 100+...

Universal Rep
07-02-10, 2:24 pm
Only 21 so far. Gonna need more...

- Rage (going for his IFBB pro card): SoCal ABC Coordinator
- C.Coronato: ABC Chairman
- G Diesel: ABC Chairman
- Big C: Akron/Canton ABC Coordinator
- MrMuscles22: Akron/Canton ABC Coordinator
- Sorrow: Akron/Canton ABC
- Gimp: Akron/Canton ABC
- Bullfrog JJR: Akron/Canton ABC
- smoothballer: Akron/Canton ABC
- Flash419: Akron/Canton ABC
- Birdman
- ghost: Detroit ABC Coordinator
- Little Z
- braves561
- CantGet2BIG
- Iceiktitan
- machineman
- mritter3
- Survivor831
- Gnorris09

_______________ [possible mystery guest]

So which ABC Chapters representin'???

MrMuscles22
07-02-10, 2:30 pm

You know for sure the Akron/Canton Chapter is rolling deep!

Universal Rep
07-02-10, 2:31 pm
Akron/Canton ABC (http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=14291) Coordinators: Big C & MrMuscles22

Universal Rep
07-02-10, 2:35 pm
You know for sure the Akron/Canton Chapter is rolling deep!

How many deep???

Mr. Dead
07-02-10, 2:38 pm
Akron/Canton ABC (http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=14291)
- Big C
- MrMuscles22
- smoothballer
- Flash419
- Sorrow
- Gimp
- Bullfrog JJR

SoCal Animals: LA/Venice/Anaheim (http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=11548)
- Rage

MrMuscles22
07-02-10, 2:42 pm
How many deep???

Akron/Canton Chapter so far...
smoothballer
Big C
Flash419
MrMuscles22
Sorrow
Gimp
Bullfrog JJR

B Con
07-02-10, 2:43 pm
Subbed for further details.

Universal Rep
07-02-10, 2:45 pm
Subbed for further details.

Epic fail.

braves561
07-02-10, 2:46 pm
I'm on the list, but I might bring a friend or two.

B Con
Epic fail.

I gotta get my ducks in a row before I can completely commit but I'm gonna do my best. That's a hella drive for me.

Mr. Dead
Epic fail. And negged.

Whut...???

Universal Rep
07-02-10, 2:47 pm
I'm on the list, but I might bring a friend or two.

Which chapter brother? Bring your friends here and have 'em sign up on the FORVM. We're gonna need a headcount for this event...

Universal Rep
Epic fail. And negged.

Whut...???

Repped.

Mr. Dead
- Big C
- MrMuscles22
- smoothballer
- Flash419
- Sorrow
- Gimp
- Bullfrog JJR

SoCal Animals: LA/Venice/Anaheim (http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=11548)
- Rage

Universal Rep
07-02-10, 3:14 pm
Only 21 so far. Gonna need more...

- Rage (going for his IFBB pro card): SoCal ABC Coordinator
- C.Coronato: ABC Chairman
- G Diesel: ABC Chairman
- Big C: Akron/Canton ABC Coordinator
- MrMuscles22: Akron/Canton ABC Coordinator
- Sorrow: Akron/Canton ABC
- Gimp: Akron/Canton ABC
- Bullfrog JJR: Akron/Canton ABC
- smoothballer: Akron/Canton ABC
- Flash419: Akron/Canton ABC
- Birdman
- ghost: Detroit ABC Coordinator
- Little Z
- braves561
- CantGet2BIG
- Iceiktitan
- machineman
- mritter3
- Survivor831
- Gnorris09

_______________ [possible mystery guest]

Where we stand... Where are the chapters for Cincinnati/Dayton? Cleveland? Columbus? Toledo? Ohio Valley?

JUGGERNAUT
07-02-10, 3:15 pm
Go RAGE!

Rage
07-02-10, 3:26 pm
Andre "Bam Bam" Scott will be there. He's open to doing a lecture, posing clinic or whatever you guys want at the ABC.

Mr. Dead
07-02-10, 3:28 pm
Andre "Bam Bam" Scott will be there. He's open to doing a lecture, posing clinic or whatever you guys want at the ABC.

I remember when he did that posing clinic up here, at the innaugural Seattle ABC... Definitely a great opportunity!!!

Bryce
07-02-10, 4:01 pm
Iron Asylum would definitely be the best place near downtown CLE for an ABC. Jerry has moved to FL, but TJ is still running the gym. I run Gorilla Pit Strength Sports on the far east side, we're set up for strongman and powerlifting, but you guys are more than welcome to use our facility.

Melt in Lakewood will be a tough place to eat, small, and they don't take reservations. Shit, they have an hour wait on Wednesdays. Melt also has a location in Cleveland Heights on the east side, but it's 30 minutes from anywhere and I'm not sure if the wait times there are any better.

CLE has plenty of good feeding troughs near Iron Asylum other than hipster places like Melt.

I was at IA this morning to pick up some shirts for our Strongman team and I saw plenty of Beck's work for sale.

PM me if I can help with the ABC, I may be out of town for work, but can coordinate if needed.

Universal Rep
07-02-10, 4:03 pm
Iron Asylum would definitely be the best place near downtown CLE for an ABC. Jerry has moved to FL, but TJ is still running the gym. I run Gorilla Pit Strength Sports on the far east side, we're set up for strongman and powerlifting, but you guys are more than welcome to use our facility.

Melt in Lakewood will be a tough place to eat, small, and they don't take reservations. Shit, they have an hour wait on Wednesdays. Melt also has a location in Cleveland Heights on the east side, but it's 30 minutes from anywhere and I'm not sure if the wait times there are any better.

CLE has plenty of good feeding troughs near Iron Asylum other than hipster places like Melt.

I was at IA this morning to pick up some shirts for our Strongman team and I saw plenty of Beck's work for sale.

PM me if I can help with the ABC, I may be out of town for work, but can coordinate if needed.

Thanks for the heads up brother... How far your gym from the show hotel, the Renaissance Cleveland?

Also, you gonna make it out to the ABC event itself?

Bryce
07-02-10, 9:35 pm
Gorilla Pit Strength Sports is about 30 minutes from downtown. We are a 3000 sq. ft facility. The only mirrors are in the bathrooms and the only machine is a lat pulldown. We've got a lot of chalk, a lot of iron, and almost every strongman implement known to man. Check us out at www.gorilla-pit.com.

My real job only gives me a five day call out, so if I'm in town I'll be at the ABC.

Birdman
07-02-10, 9:40 pm
- Big C
- MrMuscles22
- smoothballer
- Flash419
- Sorrow
- Gimp
- Bullfrog JJR

- Rage

Central Indiana ABC (http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=19408)
-Birdman
-Gnorris09

Wingman
07-02-10, 9:52 pm
Roll Call
Birdman
smoothballer
ghost
Little Z
Big C
braves561
Flash419
CantGet2BIG
Iceiktitan
MrMuscles22
Sorrow
machineman
mritter3
Survivor831
Gnorris09
Gimp
C.Coronato
Wingman

Count me in for this one.

braves561
07-02-10, 9:59 pm
Which chapter brother? Bring your friends here and have 'em sign up on the FORVM. We're gonna need a headcount for this event...

Cleveland Chapter.

I'll try to get them to sign up, but sometimes its hard enough getting them to show up at the gym let alone post on here lol

Phil800101
07-03-10, 1:12 am
I am interested, but don't count me in just yet.

BamBam
07-03-10, 2:55 pm
Im in fellas! See ya there and I can't wait to see the turnout!

IN IRON,
BB-

Big C
07-03-10, 3:55 pm
The Iron Asylum......TRAIN INSANE OR REMAIN THE SAME!!!

Isn't that what we Animals live for?! The countdown is on for this one...

Wingman
07-03-10, 7:31 pm
The Iron Asylum......TRAIN INSANE OR REMAIN THE SAME!!!

Isn't that what we Animals live for?! The countdown is on for this one...

i still am countin down for the canton ABC. that is going to be one awesome day.

Iceiktitan
07-03-10, 10:08 pm
You bet your ass it is. See ya there bro.

i still am countin down for the canton ABC. that is going to be one awesome day.

BuddyBuilder
07-04-10, 7:54 pm
Roll Call

- Rage (going for his IFBB pro card)
- C.Coronato
- G Diesel
- Big C
- MrMuscles22
- Sorrow
- Gimp
- Bullfrog JJR
- smoothballer
- Flash419
- Birdman
- ghost
- Little Z
- braves561
- CantGet2BIG
- Iceiktitan
- machineman
- mritter3
- Survivor831
- Gnorris09
- _______________ [possible mystery guest]
- Wingman
- Buddybuilder

Count me in! This is gonna be sick

Big C
07-04-10, 8:07 pm
With the addition of Buddybuilder the crew just got a whole lot bigger!

BamBam
07-05-10, 10:49 am
Roll Call....

- C.Coronato
- G Diesel
- Big C
- MrMuscles22
- Sorrow
- Gimp
- Bullfrog JJR
- smoothballer
- Flash419
- Birdman
- ghost
- Little Z
- braves561
- CantGet2BIG
- Iceiktitan
- machineman
- mritter3
- Survivor831
- Gnorris09
- Wingman
- Buddybuilder
- BamBam92 and gf

IN IRON,
BB-

Big C
07-05-10, 11:51 am
Roll Call....

- C.Coronato
- G Diesel
- Big C +2
- MrMuscles22
- Sorrow
- Gimp
- Bullfrog JJR
- smoothballer
- Flash419
- Birdman
- ghost
- Little Z
- braves561
- CantGet2BIG
- Iceiktitan
- machineman
- mritter3
- Survivor831
- Gnorris09
- Wingman
- Buddybuilder
- BamBam92 and gf

MrMuscles22
07-05-10, 4:41 pm
Shaping up to be one hell of a session! I can't fuckin wait.

RedlegDbell
07-05-10, 10:10 pm
Looking for a possible car pool from Cincy. I'll see what happens. For now, I'm just a maybe.

machineman
07-06-10, 6:58 am
Where we stand... Where are the chapters for Cincinnati/Dayton? Cleveland? Columbus? Toledo? Ohio Valley?

Toledo Chapter

machineman Toledo ABC Coordinator
mritter3

Universal Rep
07-06-10, 10:33 am
Looking for a possible car pool from Cincy. I'll see what happens. For now, I'm just a maybe.

Toledo Chapter

machineman Toledo ABC Coordinator
mritter3

We're trying to mobilize all the local ABC Chapters, including Cinncinati/Dayton... Stay tuned brother.

Yo M, you gonna make it out from Toledo?

Universal Rep
07-06-10, 10:34 am
The mystery guest has been confirmed...

smoothballer
07-06-10, 10:41 am

And the mystery guest is...??????

Mr. Dead
07-06-10, 10:42 am

And..... It's going to be....???

Birdman
07-06-10, 10:47 am
We're trying to mobilize all the local ABC Chapters
We aren't too local but we will be there repping Indiana, no doubt about that. Stoked for this.

Universal Rep
07-06-10, 11:03 am
Erik "The House" Fankhouser will be the resident IFBB pro at this event, representin' the Animal Crew. Train with The House and picks his brains in Cleveland. Cool?

Mr. Dead
07-06-10, 11:03 am
Erik "The House" Fankhouser will be the resident IFBB pro, representin' the Animal Crew at this event. Train with The House and picks his brains in Cleveland. Cool?

Sweet!!! This has shaped up into one hell of an ABC!!!

smoothballer
07-06-10, 11:26 am
Erik "The House" Fankhouser will be the resident IFBB pro at this event, representin' the Animal Crew. Train with The House and picks his brains in Cleveland. Cool?

This ABC is gonna be INSANE!!!!!!

Sweet!!! This has shaped up into one hell of an ABC!!!

Dead you gotta fly your ass out here for this one!

Universal Rep
07-06-10, 11:27 am

Let's get at least 50 people to turn our for the event brother... To support Rage as he tries for his pro card and to meet The House, train with him and then share a meal afterwards. Corporate is pulling out the stops to make this a huge event. Plus, talk of that new Animal Barbell Club t-shirt...

Universal Rep
07-06-10, 11:29 am
We're up to 27...

Roll Call....

- The House
- C.Coronato
- G Diesel
- Big C +2
- MrMuscles22
- Sorrow
- Gimp
- Bullfrog JJR
- smoothballer
- Flash419
- Birdman
- ghost
- Little Z
- braves561
- CantGet2BIG
- Iceiktitan
- machineman
- mritter3
- Survivor831
- Gnorris09
- Wingman
- Buddybuilder
- BamBam92 + 1 (gf)

G Diesel
07-06-10, 11:29 am
Let's get at least 50 people to turn our for the event brother... To support Rage as he tries for his pro card and to meet The House, train with him and then share a meal afterwards. Corporate is pulling out the stops to make this a huge event. Plus, talk of that new Animal Barbell Club t-shirt...

Definitely a place that can make this happen. Dead in the heart of Animal country. Can't wait to be a part of it.

Peace, G

Mr. Dead
07-06-10, 11:30 am

Dead you gotta fly your ass out here for this one!

I would, if I could, brother... I went down to Portland and saw his debut show, which is the one that he qualified for this at... And, would love nothing more, than to be there to support him, at this one... But, funds are more than a bit tight, currently...

smoothballer
07-06-10, 11:30 am

Gonna work on getting more Cleveland area Animals informed on this. I might even go recruiting new Animals to join up. Nothing like an ABC to show em what being an Animal is all about.

Universal Rep
07-06-10, 11:32 am
Gonna work on getting more Cleveland area Animals informed on this. I might even go recruiting new Animals to join up. Nothing like an ABC to show em what being an Animal is all about.

That's the spirit brother... Recruit some new Animals. I'll talk to Corporate about creatin' a flyer for the event.

G Diesel
07-06-10, 11:35 am
Sent a kite to The House and ghost to get them to spread the word to their crews.

Cleveland is a good centralized location to draw a big Midwest crowd.

Peace, G

Universal Rep
07-06-10, 11:38 am
Sent a kite to The House and ghost to get them to spread the word to their crews.

Cleveland is a good centralized location to draw a big Midwest crowd.

Peace, G

With some flyers for the ABC, it'll be easier to spread the word too...

smoothballer
07-06-10, 11:39 am
Maybe we can even get the Chicago crew here. I know it is a little bit of a hike, but they are always down for an epic ABC!

Universal Rep
07-06-10, 11:43 am
Maybe we can even get the Chicago crew here. I know it is a little bit of a hike, but they are always down for an epic ABC!

I do believe at least one from Chitown is a-coming... Mebbe more.

smoothballer
07-06-10, 11:43 am
With some flyers for the ABC, it'll be easier to spread the word too...

Has RooRooTJ nailed down Iron Asylum yet?

G Diesel
07-06-10, 11:47 am
I do believe at least one from Chitown is a-coming... Mebbe more.

Those guys are diehards... I wouldn't be surprised. They came out to represent in Detroit.

Peace, G

Universal Rep
07-06-10, 12:29 pm
Which ABC Chapter is gonna represent the biggest? Maybe we should turn this into a little promo...

Wingman
07-06-10, 1:09 pm
Which ABC Chapter is gonna represent the biggest? Maybe we should turn this into a little promo...

AKron/Canton is lookin like it is going to take that title =P

Wingman
07-06-10, 1:11 pm
Akron/Canton ABC
- Big C
- MrMuscles22
- smoothballer
- Flash419
- Sorrow
- Gimp
- Bullfrog JJR
-Wingman

SoCal Animals: LA/Venice/Anaheim
- Rage

Central Indiana ABC
-Birdman
-Gnorris09

I think all chapters should post up there ABC and what not. So we can possibly get tally. Just an idea. Might make things easier. =P

ghost
07-06-10, 1:28 pm
Those guys are diehards... I wouldn't be surprised. They came out to represent in Detroit.

Peace, G

I know i am making it, i cannot say for sure about the others, but the messages were all sent. as soon as i know what the word is from those guys, ill let everyone know

Universal Rep
07-06-10, 1:29 pm
Roll Call.... Members & Chapter Affiliation

- Rage (going for his IFBB pro card): SoCal
- The House: West Virginia
- CantGet2BIG: West Virginia
- C.Coronato: Jersey
- G Diesel: Jersey
- Big C: Akron/Canton + 2
- MrMuscles22: Akron/Canton
- Sorrow: Akron/Canton
- Wingman: Akron/Canton
- Gimp: Akron/Canton
- Bullfrog JJR: Akron/Canton
- smoothballer: Akron/Canton
- Flash419: Akron/Canton
- Buddybuilder: Akron/Canton
- Birdman: Central Indiana
- Gnorris09: Central Indiana
- machineman: Toledo
- mritter3: Toledo
- Little Z: Miami Valley
- Survivor831: Columbus
- braves561: Cleveland
- ghost: Detroit
- Iceiktitan: Erie (PA)
- BamBam92: Kentucky + 1 (gf)
- Nix0r: Chicago

Nix0r
07-06-10, 1:29 pm
I'm gonna do what I can to make it out. Might only be able to make it for the ABC, though.

Universal Rep
07-06-10, 1:32 pm
I'm gonna do what I can to make it out. Might only be able to make it for the ABC, though.

Which chapter are ya, N?

ghost
07-06-10, 1:33 pm
Which chapter are ya, N?

Nixor is chicago chapter.

Universal Rep
07-06-10, 1:35 pm
Nixor is chicago chapter.

Thanks brother. List updated.

Wingman
07-06-10, 1:53 pm
is house west virginia or down in Ohio Valley?

Universal Rep
07-06-10, 1:54 pm
is house west virginia or down in Ohio Valley?

Assumed he was WV... Not true?

smoothballer
07-06-10, 2:02 pm
Assumed he was WV... Not true?

House is from Yorkville, OH. I believe he is Ohio Valley cause they had an ABC at his gym (Bodyshop) earlier this year.

Wingman
07-06-10, 2:05 pm
Born in Wheeling, WV. Just found that out. But i think he resides in Yorkville.

smoothballer
07-06-10, 2:13 pm
Born in Wheeling, WV. Just found that out. But i think he resides in Yorkville.

Ah...

Rage
07-06-10, 2:14 pm
Huge thanks to Universal, Animal and the crew. Get used to this kind of post because I'm truly honored to receive this much support. First Christian then my big brother G and now The House..my man...geez..whats next. I have a couple more to add to the list too..

- Rage (going for his IFBB pro card): SoCal + 1 (wife Kim)
- OregonGrownBamBam (Rage's trainer)

Thanks again guys for all the support.

brewebr00
07-06-10, 2:17 pm
I wanna go. How do I get tickets ?

Rage
07-06-10, 2:20 pm

http://garyudit.com/ifbb_main.html

smoothballer
07-06-10, 2:22 pm

Where ya from? No tix necessary just a FORVM name which you got and an Animal T-Shirt to wear and you're golden.

smoothballer
07-06-10, 2:23 pm
http://garyudit.com/ifbb_main.html

Oh my bad, i thought he was talking about the ABC. I was trying to figure out how to get tix to your show myself.

Wingman
07-06-10, 2:26 pm
And wheeling is 5 minutes from yorkville...so it is possible he lives in WV still. But i didnt kno if WV had a chapter...so he mite still be repping the OV...haha idk.

G Diesel
07-06-10, 2:58 pm
The locale for the ABC is official...

Iron Asylum Gym
16600 Lorain Rd.
Cleveland, OH 44111

Peace, G

Universal Rep
07-06-10, 3:05 pm

Iron Asylum Gym
16600 Lorain Rd.
Cleveland, OH 44111

Peace, G

Now that's one badass gym... We got 30 confirmed and countin'.

Should we plan for some special events, like mini-seminars by The House or Rage?

smoothballer
07-06-10, 3:21 pm

Iron Asylum Gym
16600 Lorain Rd.
Cleveland, OH 44111

Peace, G

SWEET!!!!!!

Gonna look around the area for some good eats for a PWO meal since I am from the area. So far I suggested Melt from it's reputation and the Melt Challenge, but I have yet to get there. The only drawback I hear is that is kind of small and might be too crowded (30 large hungry Animals so far...). Mongolian BBQ was also suggested but it is kind of far (30 min away on other side of Cleveland).

What kind of food are people looking to eat after the ABC?

Universal Rep
07-06-10, 3:22 pm

Yes.

And plenty of it, haha.

Birdman
07-06-10, 3:25 pm
MEAT!!!!

Universal Rep
07-06-10, 3:28 pm
MEAT!!!!

And potatoes, in a 1:2 ratio...

G Diesel
07-06-10, 3:40 pm
SWEET!!!!!!

Gonna look around the area for some good eats for a PWO meal since I am from the area. So far I suggested Melt from it's reputation and the Melt Challenge, but I have yet to get there. The only drawback I hear is that is kind of small and might be too crowded (30 large hungry Animals so far...). Mongolian BBQ was also suggested but it is kind of far (30 min away on other side of Cleveland).

I'd say we're looking for protein-laden, healthy, relatively economical and close to the gym that can accommodate a whole crew of us in a hungry state.

TJ who owns IA Gym will also be providing some suggestions for grub.

Peace, G

Universal Rep
07-06-10, 3:44 pm
I'd say we're looking for protein-laden, healthy, relatively economical and close to the gym that can accommodate a whole crew of us in a hungry state.

TJ who owns IA Gym will also be providing some suggestions for grub.

Peace, G

Looks like Iron Asylum is gonna help make this event huge. Is TJ here on the FORVM, G?

G Diesel
07-06-10, 3:48 pm
Looks like Iron Asylum is gonna help make this event huge. Is TJ here on the FORVM, G?

He's definitely pumped that the ABC movement is coming his way... He's not on the FORVM yet, but he will be soon.

Peace, G

DumbbellBanana
07-06-10, 10:46 pm
boys from Canada looking to make the trip across the border again, Detroit ABC was a blast. Sounds like Colombus would be unforgettable, I am in.

MrMuscles22
07-06-10, 10:53 pm
boys from Canada looking to make the trip across the border again, Detroit ABC was a blast. Sounds like Colombus would be unforgettable, I am in.

You mean Cleveland? That's awesome some Animals from Canada making the trip!

mojo24
07-06-10, 11:50 pm
Just introducing myself everyone....This is Tj, owner of Iron Asylum Gym. Anything I can do to help make this trip better than any other, just let me know.

There are a few places to eat within walking distance of the gym...we have Si Senior's (a real good mexican spot), Paninis, and West Park Station (burgers are pretty good here). If any of these interest you, let me know and I can coordinate with them to be prepared for your group.

I look forward to having you all in the place and you're gonna love it. Completely hardcore and absolutely no frills...you'll see soon enough!!!

Thunder Chicken
07-07-10, 12:19 am
OK i'm in, so far i might bring a buddy of mine so i don't have to drive alone, lol also does it cost anything? just thought i would ask.

Wingman
07-07-10, 5:19 am
Just introducing myself everyone....This is Tj, owner of Iron Asylum Gym. Anything I can do to help make this trip better than any other, just let me know.

There are a few places to eat within walking distance of the gym...we have Si Senior's (a real good mexican spot), Paninis, and West Park Station (burgers are pretty good here). If any of these interest you, let me know and I can coordinate with them to be prepared for your group.

I look forward to having you all in the place and you're gonna love it. Completely hardcore and absolutely no frills...you'll see soon enough!!!
Great to have you along. Thank you for hosting this event at your gym. Have heard great stories, cannot wait.

As for the PWO meals, the most important thing haha, would it be possible if everyone went to a different place that was within walking distance, lets say 10 wanted mexican and 10 wanted burgers. Just go walk down there in the group, then meet back up, Idk where we would meet though, and it would be hot so this idea might not be the best, jus some variety i guess. Any buffets nearby, im sure we can eat them out of business real fast.

OK i'm in, so far i might bring a buddy of mine so i don't have to drive alone, lol also does it cost anything? just thought i would ask.

I am not to sure about how much the show will be, as for the ABC, all u need to do is show up in an Animal T-Shirt, lift your ass off, and grub down. Be great to cya.

The House
07-07-10, 6:42 am
Ohio animals and Ohio abc events are always great.. Back in 07 I turned pro at this show so it is sways great to go back and see the show it brings back some great memories.. I am excited to see rage on stage and wish him the best.. I will be a few weeks out from the Olympia so I will be in 100% training.. So all the animals wil get to see how the house bangs a few weeks out intensity :) ... And the gym is a great gym can't wait to to train with everyone

Universal Rep
07-07-10, 9:00 am

Hey brother, on behalf of Corporate, thanks for the hospitality. Coupla months out and we got about 30 or so committed, so by the time of the event, you may have 50 or so Animals in the gym... Hope ya can accommodate, haha. Gonna be great. If ya need any Animal posters or banners, hit me up. Later.

G Diesel
07-07-10, 9:05 am

TJ, you're the man. We're pumped to be invading Iron Asylum for a big Cleveland ABC.

Nope it is on The U. Just come prepared to train hard and rock your Animal colors.

Ohio animals and Ohio abc events are always great.. Back in 07 I turned pro at this show so it is sways great to go back and see the show it brings back some great memories.. I am excited to see rage on stage and wish him the best.. I will be a few weeks out from the Olympia so I will be in 100% training.. So all the animals wil get to see how the house bangs a few weeks out intensity :) ... And the gym is a great gym can't wait to to train with everyone

Good to see that The House will be in the house. Gonna be a great ABC.

Peace, G

Universal Rep
07-07-10, 9:05 am

Sometimes, there's a gym pass depending on the ABC you attend, but to attend the event itself, it's always free of charge. It's like The Cage that way... Animal is committed to sharing knowledge, info and the brotherhood. Come on out and bring your pals. It's gonna be a great experience, what with the wealth of knowledge and experience that'll be there.

Universal Rep
07-07-10, 9:06 am

Nice... Now that is commitment. Whereabouts you from, DB? Windsor?

Universal Rep
07-07-10, 9:07 am

Gonna be sweet, E. You trained at Iron Asylum before?

Universal Rep
07-07-10, 9:07 am

- RooRooTJ: Cleveland
- DumbbellBanana
- mojo24
- projectpuck15

Thunder Chicken
07-07-10, 9:25 am
sweet thanks, it sounds like it will be a blast! i cant wait for it!

smoothballer
07-07-10, 9:32 am

Welcome TJ! Damn pumped to be training at IA!

U Rep, I was thinking about it last night and maybe we do something like the National ABC where we get some BBQ brought in or something. If TJ would be cool with that. I'm sure people wouldn't mind throwing down some money for some tasty BBQ. Just thinking it might work out better than a restaurant with 50+ Animals in attendance.

Universal Rep
07-07-10, 9:36 am
Welcome TJ! Damn pumped to be training at IA!

U Rep, I was thinking about it last night and maybe we do something like the National ABC where we get some BBQ brought in or something. If TJ would be cool with that. I'm sure people wouldn't mind throwing down some money for some tasty BBQ. Just thinking it might work out better than a restaurant with 50+ Animals in attendance.

Yeah, that was cool the way the food was set up at the gym at last year's National ABC Event in Columbus. Would be sweet, but I dunno if TJ has the space to accommodate the food, etc. Would agree, it would be convenient though... Especially if the numbers swell to 50 or more attendees...

C.Coronato
07-07-10, 9:54 am

Welcome brother. Glad to have you on board, as well as having us there.

BamBam
07-07-10, 10:39 am
Im stoked for this... I need to get away for a weekend with my fellow freaks..

IN IRON,
BB-

Universal Rep
07-07-10, 10:47 am
Im stoked for this... I need to get away for a weekend with my fellow freaks..

IN IRON,
BB-

But... You're bringin' your girl. Is she gonna be cool with that?

BamBam
07-07-10, 10:51 am
But... You're bringin' your girl. Is she gonna be cool with that?

Funny enough, yes. She has always worked out, and here recently I have converted her into the "darkside" and she is on the FORVM (dunno her SN yet lol..) but I got her doing some killer workouts with me and she is now, training for her first figure show! So, Im bringing her to get a taste of what she is in for.

She came to the Arnold this past yr with me and a bunch of u guys got to meet her, and now she is hooked on the ANIMAL..

IN IRON,
BB-

Universal Rep
07-07-10, 12:29 pm
Funny enough, yes. She has always worked out, and here recently I have converted her into the "darkside" and she is on the FORVM (dunno her SN yet lol..) but I got her doing some killer workouts with me and she is now, training for her first figure show! So, Im bringing her to get a taste of what she is in for.

She came to the Arnold this past yr with me and a bunch of u guys got to meet her, and now she is hooked on the ANIMAL..

IN IRON,
BB-

She's... Here? Dayum, you'd best be on your best behavior, haha...

BamBam
07-07-10, 2:03 pm
She's... Here? Dayum, you'd best be on your best behavior, haha...

Hahahahaha... Oh bro, trust me... I know what ya mean. But no worries. She's standing beside me as I type this though.. her SN btw is fadedjwl so give her hell....

IN IRON,
BB-

Universal Rep
07-07-10, 2:04 pm
Hahahahaha... Oh bro, trust me... I know what ya mean. But no worries. She's standing beside me as I type thisthough..

IN IRON,
BB-

Uh..... Creepy?

Hahahahahahaha....

BamBam
07-07-10, 2:05 pm
Uh..... Creepy?

Hahahahahahaha....

Eh... not bad... she does smell though.. lol

Universal Rep
07-07-10, 2:05 pm
Eh... not bad... she does smell though.. lol

Too much information.

BamBam
07-07-10, 2:06 pm
Too much information.

I have never known when to stop... have to give her a hard time when she's on here now though.. she is excited to train again, especially in the shape I'm gonna get her in.

Universal Rep
07-07-10, 2:09 pm
I have never known when to stop... have to give her a hard time when she's on here now though.. she is excited to train again, especially in the shape I'm gonna get her in.

I have been told I suffer from the same malady...

Good to hear. Have her post here in this thread and make it official, eh?

Rage
07-07-10, 2:11 pm

Thanks for having us TJ. Look forward to meeting you.

This show means a lot to me for a variety of reasons and you turning Pro there is one of them. Thanks for all your support over the years brother. I'm very proud of you for everything you've accomplished and for the inspiration you have been to myself and so many others. Your going to do great at the Olympia brother! See you soon.

naturalguy
07-07-10, 2:15 pm

BamBam
07-07-10, 2:18 pm

NICE!!!

Birdman
07-07-10, 2:22 pm
Boom is right!

Universal Rep
07-07-10, 2:26 pm
Anyone need a PDF of the flyer to send around?

Universal Rep
07-07-10, 2:36 pm

- DumbbellBanana
- mojo24
- projectpuck15

machineman
07-07-10, 3:05 pm

send me a pdf copy, bro. I will get it up around town for sure.

Iceiktitan
07-07-10, 3:26 pm
Send one my way. I'm sure I can get some of my college bro's along for the ride.

Universal Rep
07-07-10, 3:49 pm
send me a pdf copy, bro. I will get it up around town for sure.

Send one my way. I'm sure I can get some of my college bro's along for the ride.

Email info@animalpak.com. That way, Corporate will have your email address and can send you the PDF... Cool?

joe-yamma
07-07-10, 5:54 pm
i'll talk to the Pittsburgh people to see if anyone is up for the roadtrip.

OVERCOME19
07-08-10, 12:51 am
hey boys, another from Canada. I'm in for a road trip, so count me in

Iceiktitan
07-08-10, 3:57 am
Cool shit. Bring some with you!

mritter3
07-08-10, 8:30 am

looks awesome man...cant wait.

Universal Rep
07-08-10, 9:35 am

Nice. You part of a Canada ABC brother?

Universal Rep
07-08-10, 9:36 am

- DumbbellBanana
- mojo24
- projectpuck15
- OVERCOME19

35 and countin...

MrMuscles22
07-09-10, 5:54 pm

- MrMuscles22: Akron/Canton + 1
- DumbbellBanana
- mojo24
- projectpuck15
- OVERCOME19

36 and counting...

Thunder Chicken
07-09-10, 6:08 pm
I'm bringing someone with me so add them 2 the list and i didn't know you wanted to have where we was from but I'm from Circleville, Ohio just south of Columbus. also does anyone know if Frank Mcgrath will be there yet or not?

Wingman
07-09-10, 7:18 pm
I'm bringing someone with me so add them 2 the list and i didn't know you wanted to have where we was from but I'm from Circleville, Ohio just south of Columbus. also does anyone know if Frank Mcgrath will be there yet or not?

So far its Rage, House, TTL, and G Diesel. If Wrath shows...well there goes the god damn neighborhood haha.

Thunder Chicken
07-10-10, 12:37 am
So far its Rage, House, TTL, and G Diesel. If Wrath shows...well there goes the god damn neighborhood haha.

yea it would! i know its stacked all ready i was just asking, this is going to be a blast!

BamBam
07-10-10, 10:22 am
If Wrath were to some reason show up... I'd crap a small kitten...

IN IRON,
BB-

Flash419
07-10-10, 12:54 pm
If Wrath were to some reason show up... I'd crap a small kitten...

IN IRON,
BB-

Hmm... hoping to trade the cat in to pay for your dinner? Didn't realize we were doing the chinese buffet. LOL

BamBam
07-10-10, 12:56 pm
Hmm... hoping to trade the cat in to pay for your dinner? Didn't realize we were doing the chinese buffet. LOL

Nothing better than a HUGE buffet after a heavy session bro.. lol

IN IRON,
BB-

The House
07-11-10, 9:35 am
Food is the 9th wonder of the world lol

MrMuscles22
07-11-10, 10:41 am

Agreed!

Flash419
07-11-10, 7:53 pm

Wiser words were never spoken.. LOL

Z Morris
07-11-10, 9:00 pm
this is zach and i am planning on attending the session in cleveland. i have attended many other sessions and i will be attending this one with big c. jimmy kolb is also planning on attending this session but does not have a computer and he will shortly become a member to the forvm.

Sorrow
07-11-10, 10:39 pm
Had a feeling I'd be seeing you guys up there, good deal bro!

C.Coronato
07-12-10, 10:19 am

- DumbbellBanana
- mojo24
- projectpuck15
- OVERCOME19
- Z Morris
- jimmy kolb

38 and counting...

G Diesel
07-12-10, 10:19 am

- DumbbellBanana
- mojo24
- projectpuck15
- OVERCOME19
- Z Morris
- jimmy kolb

38 and counting...

Animal Country representing... The Midwest is busting at the seams with ABC love.

Peace, G

Rage
07-12-10, 2:14 pm

I'm hungry...for a title.

I hear you tho..been dieting almost as long as you have brother..since January 4th.

MrMuscles22
07-12-10, 4:57 pm
Animal Country representing... The Midwest is busting at the seams with ABC love.

Peace, G

You know it G! The Midwest is definitely Animal country!

BarbellBarz
07-13-10, 12:57 am
Hey from Canada interested in attending aswell would be coming with dumbellbanana.

Thanks

C.Coronato
07-13-10, 10:00 am
Hey from Canada interested in attending aswell would be coming with dumbellbanana.

Thanks

Awesome bro, lots of Canada dudes coming through. This is going to be massive!

C.Coronato
07-13-10, 10:01 am

- DumbbellBanana
- mojo24
- projectpuck15
- OVERCOME19
- Z Morris
- jimmy kolb
- BarbellBarz

39 and counting...

Birdman
07-13-10, 10:08 am
Over a month and a half and already 39 Animals in attendance?! Thats fuckin awesome!

Universal Rep
07-13-10, 10:42 am
Over a month and a half and already 39 Animals in attendance?! Thats fuckin awesome!

We're goin' for 50+...

Flash419
07-13-10, 10:53 am
we're goin' for 50+...

50... Easy!!!!

Universal Rep
07-13-10, 10:56 am
50... Easy!!!!

We need an accurate a head count as possible for this regional event for Corporate, so if ya got friends who are coming, get 'em signed up and posting in this thread...

BamBam
07-13-10, 1:39 pm

Would you care to elaborate my good friend lol... I agree, nothing better than anything edible haha

IN IRON,
BB-

C.Coronato
07-14-10, 4:59 pm
Would you care to elaborate my good friend lol... I agree, nothing better than anything edible haha

IN IRON,
BB-

House has been dieting since January i believe he said, i cant imagine the thoughts and cravings he has going on in his head!

blacksuperman58
07-14-10, 6:25 pm
I am new to this forum but I was told about it by two of my powerlifting teammates their screen names are Sorrow and Bullfrog jjr. I will be attending the event in Cleveland as it happens to be where I train in Cleveland and House is an old college football teammate as well. I am excited about this event and it should be big.

MrMuscles22
07-14-10, 9:43 pm
I am new to this forum but I was told about it by two of my powerlifting teammates their screen names are Sorrow and Bullfrog jjr. I will be attending the event in Cleveland as it happens to be where I train in Cleveland and House is an old college football teammate as well. I am excited about this event and it should be big.

Hey man...if House was a college football teammate of yours, where did you grow up at? I grew up 15min away from House, just wondering if you're from the same neck of the woods.

Universal Rep
07-15-10, 9:13 am

Nice... Do ya have any good stories about The House back in his college days?

Universal Rep
07-15-10, 9:14 am

- blacksuperman58: Akron/Canton
- BamBam92: Kentucky
- fadedjwl: Kentucky
- DumbbellBanana
- mojo24
- projectpuck15
- OVERCOME19
- Z Morris
- jimmy kolb
- BarbellBarz

40 and counting... 10 to go to make it "official".

Big C
07-15-10, 12:31 pm
About 50 days till it goes down.....I'm stoked, as are we all I'm sure.

Temps around the lake tend to make the city a bit cooler .....should make for a nice day.

Universal Rep
07-15-10, 12:35 pm
About 50 days till it goes down.....I'm stoked, as are we all I'm sure.

Temps around the lake tend to make the city a bit cooler .....should make for a nice day.

Looks like Akron/Canton Animals are doin' it up big... Great to see the support from your chapter for Rage...

Mr. Dead
07-15-10, 12:43 pm
Defintely a great showing, for this!!! This is an awesome lineup, full of great people!!!

MrMuscles22
07-15-10, 12:56 pm
Looks like Akron/Canton Animals are doin' it up big... Great to see the support from your chapter for Rage...

The Akron/Canton Animals are always doin' it up big and we all look up to and appreciate all Rage does for Animal and us. We wish him the best of luck for getting that pro card and will be representing in full force at the ABC to show our support!

Flash419
07-15-10, 4:08 pm
The Akron/Canton Animals are always doin' it up big and we all look up to and appreciate all Rage does for Animal and us. We wish him the best of luck for getting that pro card and will be representing in full force at the ABC to show our support!