PDA

View Full Version : Protein Powder

TheAnima!Packist
06-30-10, 5:32 pm
Is Animal gonna come out with a protien powder??

Universal Rep
06-30-10, 5:36 pm
Is Animal gonna come out with a protien powder??

Protein powder?

TheAnima!Packist
06-30-10, 7:19 pm
ya know you got the bcaa powders for my jug o' vitamin, would there ever be a powdered protien, like ctyosports muscle milk, ya know.

AntoineV
06-30-10, 7:53 pm
ya know you got the bcaa powders for my jug o' vitamin, would there ever be a powdered protien, like ctyosports muscle milk, ya know.

They got all the good stuff at the best quality.

http://www.universalnutrition.com/store/html/category.cfm?id=66

TheAnima!Packist
06-30-10, 8:12 pm
yea i guess it was blasphamy to say that so any mod kill this post please

C.Coronato
07-01-10, 9:29 am
Max Protein was an Animal Protein powder, it got moved to Universal. http://www.universalnutrition.com/store/html/product.cfm?id=376 Who knows if they will ever make another one .. Do you see interest in it? What would make it Animal Specific?

TheAnima!Packist
07-01-10, 9:03 pm
Ok, Animal specific? Well I would think you could use it as a staple with the Original Pak, so not only are you getting the specific minerals and EAA's for a bodybuilder/powerlifter, but you would be getting a wide range of protiens EAA's and NEAA's at the same time. But if the one that got moved over does that then str8, but if its a standard protien and thats why it got moved over then a powder with "more" in it for the demands of the hardcore builder and no bull powerlifter then that would be Animal specific.

Late, Pack

Survivor831
07-01-10, 9:08 pm
Universal or Animal, They are all the same to me. Even Sportpharma. The Specialized protein is amazing. I see what you are saying though. Would be nice to see a powder with ANIMAL on it................ Maybe someday.

adidas
07-02-10, 7:48 am
I don't see it happening AGAIN. Animal product line is about convience of lil' bags filled with oodles of pills...

the ONLY way I could foresee another Animal protein powder is if they made them into individual serving packs...but then I would guess thats cost prohibitive.

TheAnima!Packist
07-02-10, 8:39 am
yea thats what I was thinking, and that wouldn't make sense from the cost prospective. But it still would be nice though.

Late, Pack

G Diesel
07-02-10, 9:48 am
I suppose they could, and obviously if they did I'd be all over it.

But I'm already getting all of my proteins from the awesome array of Universal and SportPharma products--Specialized Protein for Lean Mass, Ultra Iso Whey, Just Whey and Ultra Whey Pro just to name a few.

Peace, G

lewis
07-02-10, 1:00 pm
Protein powders are made by some basic sources: milk, egg, soy, and rice. Protein powders is also a combination of one or more ingredients. These sources of protein are processed into the powdered.

Machine
07-10-10, 9:38 pm
I use Animalmax...is somebody telling me its discontinued? I always keep 5 cans on deck so I never run out. To me, this is the best protein supplement around...three small scoops, shake 5 times and its liquid heaven.

Tell me its not discontinued...I'll go on a tri-state killing spree...

MACHINE

C.Coronato
07-12-10, 10:11 am
I use Animalmax...is somebody telling me its discontinued? I always keep 5 cans on deck so I never run out. To me, this is the best protein supplement around...three small scoops, shake 5 times and its liquid heaven.

Tell me its not discontinued...I'll go on a tri-state killing spree...

MACHINE

YOU on a killing spree, might be a bit wild haha. But no, it was simply moved over to the Universal line, same product, same flavor, formula, ect. Just Universal labels:

http://www.universalnutrition.com/store/html/product.cfm?id=376

Machine
07-12-10, 9:39 pm
Thank you! That was a close call!

I stand by my statement that this is the best bang for the supplement buck!

MACHINE