PDA

View Full Version : HRT For Advanced Athletes

Rage
07-01-10, 3:42 pm
As if the shit wasn't brutal enough, I've developed an advanced HRT system for Advanced Athletes. For those that want to take it up even another notch. I'll tell you right now, this is only for the toughest Animals out there. Oh and grab a trash can to keep close by because I've seen top conditioned athletes hurl on even bicep exercises using this advanced method. Here we go..

Advanced HRT is only for the well conditioned athletes with a minimum 2 years experience and you must have a dependable, reliable partner that you trust with your life. Advanced HRT uses SST/FN-P (Split Set Training with Forced Negative and Postive Reps). The sequence looks like this 8+4/4. You perform 8 positive reps like always then your negative reps will start. When you get about half way through the negatives, you bring the weight back up to the starting position while your partner is still applying pressure. Your partner only applys enough pressure on the positive to enable you to bring the weight back to it's starting position within a two count. Then you perform the second, third and fourth reps in the same fashion. Lets use Hack Squats as an example. You unrack the weight, perform your 8 positive reps, pause at the top and your partner begins applying pressure on the first negative. You get about half way down and then explode up while your partner is trying to hold you down. But you don't want your partner applying so much pressure that you can't get up. The weight should always be moving. Then you are back to the top and beginning your second forced negative. Repeat until 4 forced negative and positives have been finished. As always, never more than two sets on each exercise.

This method digs deep into the muscle fibers, so be ready to experience some pain like nothing you've felt before..

Lets go to work.

Mr. Dead
07-01-10, 3:50 pm
Sir,
You are a very sick and twisted man... I can't wait to find someone to train with, and try it!!! Awesome stuff!!!

naturalguy
07-01-10, 3:56 pm
Sir,
You are a very sick and twisted man... I can't wait to find someone to train with, and try it!!! Awesome stuff!!!

I think you missed the part where he said it was only for "well conditioned" athletes

Mr. Dead
07-01-10, 3:57 pm
I think you missed the part where he said it was only for "well conditioned" athletes

Ouch!!! (And, this is after I agreed to let the September thing go... Sheesh!!! Tough crowd, here... *LOL*)

smoothballer
07-01-10, 10:39 pm
HOLY SHIT HRT just got more intense. I didn't think it was possible but once again I was proven wrong. I can only imagine the pain and soreness that will come from this...

GSant434
07-02-10, 1:21 pm
Rage my muscles still haven't forgotten the pain of just doing the HRT from the Iron Contest II. I can't even imagine what it's going to be like to do this Advanced HRT in the fall. And to think I'd gotten used to lifting by myself again. Looks like I'm gonna be in the market for another lifting partner.

smoothballer
07-02-10, 2:01 pm
Tom, Do you have any videos of this technique. I think I got it but I am a more visual learner.

-Derek

naturalguy
07-02-10, 2:16 pm
Tom, Do you have any videos of this technique. I think I got it but I am a more visual learner.

-Derek

There are videos on the Animal Pak youtube page:

http://www.youtube.com/animalpak

smoothballer
07-02-10, 2:25 pm
There are videos on the Animal Pak youtube page:

http://www.youtube.com/animalpak

I meant for the new advanced technique. The videos are for the Intermediate. But in thinking about it it's I got it. I was just more curious about the half way stopping point and the partner's pressure on the positives.

naturalguy
07-02-10, 2:26 pm
I meant for the new advanced technique. The videos are for the Intermediate. But in thinking about it it's I got it. I was just more curious about the half way stopping point and the partner's pressure on the positives.

Gotcha, you are right.

Time for more videos Rage

rev8ball
07-12-10, 12:04 pm
As if the shit wasn't brutal enough, I've developed an advanced HRT system for Advanced Athletes. For those that want to take it up even another notch. I'll tell you right now, this is only for the toughest Animals out there. Oh and grab a trash can to keep close by because I've seen top conditioned athletes hurl on even bicep exercises using this advanced method. Here we go..

Advanced HRT is only for the well conditioned athletes with a minimum 2 years experience and you must have a dependable, reliable partner that you trust with your life. Advanced HRT uses SST/FN-P (Split Set Training with Forced Negative and Postive Reps). The sequence looks like this 8+4/4. You perform 8 positive reps like always then your negative reps will start. When you get about half way through the negatives, you bring the weight back up to the starting position while your partner is still applying pressure. Your partner only applys enough pressure on the positive to enable you to bring the weight back to it's starting position within a two count. Then you perform the second, third and fourth reps in the same fashion. Lets use Hack Squats as an example. You unrack the weight, perform your 8 positive reps, pause at the top and your partner begins applying pressure on the first negative. You get about half way down and then explode up while your partner is trying to hold you down. But you don't want your partner applying so much pressure that you can't get up. The weight should always be moving. Then you are back to the top and beginning your second forced negative. Repeat until 4 forced negative and positives have been finished. As always, never more than two sets on each exercise.

This method digs deep into the muscle fibers, so be ready to experience some pain like nothing you've felt before..

Lets go to work.

Too fucking sweet, bro!
Bringing partials and explosive movements into the already brutal HRT.....

Rage
07-14-10, 1:18 pm
Gotcha, you are right.

Time for more videos Rage

I'll start putting some together for you guys tomorrow.

Too fucking sweet, bro!
Bringing partials and explosive movements into the already brutal HRT.....

I have never felt more of a connection with the muscle being worked than by doing this...but it is so taxing, I've had people empty their gut on a bicep exercise...shit is rediculous.

Mr. Dead
07-14-10, 1:19 pm

I have never felt more of a connection with the muscle being worked than by doing this...but it is so taxing, I've had people empty their gut on a bicep exercise...shit is rediculous.

Sweet!!!

Mr. Dead
08-04-10, 1:45 pm

Any news, on this...???