PDA

View Full Version : Last Day on Cuts.. need some advise.

ER1585
07-02-10, 2:31 am
Sup everyone..

First i Want to say thank you to everyone On the Forvm But Specially to TTL and Aggression You guys Helped me a Ton! I was on Cuts and PAK for 3 weeks i Started at 245.7 Pounds im Down To 231.6 i already Could see a Difference, tomorrow (Friday) Will be my last day on Cuts.

I still Want to keep loosing Weight at least another 10 Pounds. The question is Should i keep the same Stack Cuts+Pak or Should i add something Else. i was thinking about Adding Stak and Pump But im not sure if this would Work On a cut. Thanks

Aggression
07-02-10, 8:25 am
If it ain't broke, don't fix it man. Stick with the formula that has been proven to work for you and your body. I might consider adding in Pump for a little bit of an edge while training, but it isn't necessary. Keep up with the diet, as that will be the most important aspect. Keep making modifications to the diet as you lose weight.

C.Coronato
07-02-10, 9:36 am
Agreed with Aggression. Stick to whats working my man. Congrats on the weight loss as well!

Enforcer
07-03-10, 10:01 am
Sup everyone..

First i Want to say thank you to everyone On the Forvm But Specially to TTL and Aggression You guys Helped me a Ton! I was on Cuts and PAK for 3 weeks i Started at 245.7 Pounds im Down To 231.6 i already Could see a Difference, tomorrow (Friday) Will be my last day on Cuts.

I still Want to keep loosing Weight at least another 10 Pounds. The question is Should i keep the same Stack Cuts+Pak or Should i add something Else. i was thinking about Adding Stak and Pump But im not sure if this would Work On a cut. Thanks

Keep that diet and diet in check bro, even when you are all done with your Animal Cuts. This will help you extremely in keeping your gains thus far. Def. keep Pak in there as it is a fundational supplement that can and should be taken 365 days a year. Pump would be a great way to go on a cut. Also I would suggest throwing some Omega in there as well.

ER1585
07-10-10, 12:16 am
Thanks guys for all the Help i ended up getting Pak+Cuts+Pump i been on it for 3 Days already....PUMP IS THE FUCKING SHIT! this Thing Got me Working out like Never Before..

rmt0512
07-10-10, 8:40 pm
Thanks guys for all the Help i ended up getting Pak+Cuts+Pump i been on it for 3 Days already....PUMP IS THE FUCKING SHIT! this Thing Got me Working out like Never Before..

Keep up the great progress! Pak is a constant in my arsenal, and Pump is in steady rotation for my pre-wo supplements. Make sure you keep drinking plenty of water on Cuts, and the fat will just melt away!