PDA

View Full Version : ill be very brief with this subject.....

Joseph V
07-03-10, 7:36 am
animal pak does not alow the discussion of certain performing enhancing drugs, and so ill be very very brief with what i need to get off my chest......

if the president so chooses to legalize weed which has no proof of the bad side effects the people against it say it claims to have...then the president should legalize anabolic steroids because there are no proof on the term people call " roid rage" and other harmful side effects

i hope this dont get me in trouble, but i saw a news on today in channel 7 where i live and they were talking about weed and it just pissed me off

U Mad Brah?
07-03-10, 9:19 am
there are negative effects of weed brah, even when not smoked brah... check the studies on this brah...

Cellardweller
07-03-10, 10:47 am
Anabolic steroids can harm you if not taken properly. Your body can stop making it's own testosterone and rely on the drugs. This is why it's Rx only. It can cause long term dammage. How many guys under 18 come on these boards wanting to take Test? Everyone wants to be bigger and stronger faster. If anabolic steroids were legal then there would be problems. There's no short cut to hard work.

Joseph V
07-03-10, 11:26 am
im not asking to take animal test or anabolic steroids for your personal information...

im just saying if the theory is true..weed causes an increase of alzheimers by 40 fuckin percent

so why the fuck are they thinking of legalizing..idk maybe casue of taxes just like at one point alcohol was illegal because they couldnt tax shit on it

to close this statement i would like to add thats its useless to take aas if your not even a pro yet for least of concerns..

and i do know animal test should only be taken when your like 23 or 24..i have read the instruction labels so you know..im in no rush because i can gain mass with pleasing results for now

Muscleguy93
07-03-10, 11:45 am
Alcohal Is related to almost Every fucking problem in some way. Tons of ppl die, familys get destroyed, lives get ruined...I can go on and on. And that shit is legal! You see the fucking tv ads all the people partying and shit like it's the best thing ever...wtf? But ppl say "drink responsibly...well u can take steriods the right way to.

CellerdWeller....Steriods are no shortcut. They aren't some super injection, if you don't workout hard. You won't make it anywhere.

I'm out before the thread gets closed.

Joseph V
07-03-10, 11:49 am
if any GM's are reading this thread i would like to have this thread closed as soon as possible

thank you

suicidegripme
07-03-10, 11:53 am
Society and government dictate what is legal and what is illegal. Ancient societies used mescalin and other hallucinegens that are illegal for us. Is that right? Probably not, but this is the society we live in. Intelligence takes a backseat to fear, prejudice, poltiics, and igonorance. Cant change it.

Joseph V
07-03-10, 12:16 pm
one more thing....how come everything that is illegal here,...isnt in europe???

suicidegripme
07-03-10, 12:21 pm

Cocaine is, MDMA is, Heroin is, LSD is, Ketamine is used a prescripion but is illegal for recreational use, there are tons more. This is a misconception. Europeans tend to be a little more lenient with punishments but yeah, its illegal.

Not to mention, any drug you want, you can get in America, with the exception of anabolics and prescription drugs, you can get them cheap as well. So who really cares?

I am not condoning drug use, just offering facts.

U Mad Brah?
07-03-10, 12:22 pm

why dont ya live in europe brah... they got there own issues brah...

LegendKillerJosh
07-03-10, 12:23 pm
I can agree they should be legal. People are going to do them anyway, it's better if its done under a doctor's supervision so we don't have idiot teenagers deciding to use them and taking too much for too long and having bad side effects. If you are older, and use a moderate dose and not too long of cycles they aren't dangerous at all. I agree alcohol is way more dangerous. It causes more diseases to the heart, brain and liver and causes millions of people to die in car accidents. Yet it's legal because it is extremely profitable and that is all people care about.

jeff00z28
07-03-10, 1:06 pm
They aren't as safe as ppl think when abused. There's a big diff between some bro at the gym on like 1/2 a gram a week and all of the andreas munzers out there. But still weed and juice should be legal, tgey are both examples of something that is fine in moderation like alcohol, occasional cheat meal at a burger joint, etc

Joseph V
07-03-10, 1:16 pm
again if any gm, or anybody that runs this site..if you feel the need to punish my account then by all means do because i feel that i have broken the rules by talking about this

Joseph V
07-03-10, 1:18 pm
I can agree they should be legal. People are going to do them anyway, it's better if its done under a doctor's supervision so we don't have idiot teenagers deciding to use them and taking too much for too long and having bad side effects. If you are older, and use a moderate dose and not too long of cycles they aren't dangerous at all. I agree alcohol is way more dangerous. It causes more diseases to the heart, brain and liver and causes millions of people to die in car accidents. Yet it's legal because it is extremely profitable and that is all people care about.

i agree with everything you say but guys that are posting on this thread, i urge you to stop posting anymore on this thread for the sake of your accounts and the respect of the gm's and universal nutriton

Machine
07-03-10, 10:00 pm
This subject is very tricky and quickly gets everyone involved to pucker their asshole tighter than a snair drum...for some reason, unknown to me, people just cant seem to grasp the big picture here.

Forget about bodybuilding...because bodybuilding has no mainstream credibility, and so no one will ever debate the enhancement issue with bodybuilding in mind. View the issue in terms of the major and Olympic sports. The athletes you see playing professional baseball are so skillfully adept at their sport of choice and in all reality, enhancement can never make your baseball skill set any better...it wont make your curveball break harder...it wont make you be able to tell the difference between a fastball and a changeup any quicker...in short...roids wont make you a better baseball player. They will however, increase your positive athletic factors in the following manner:

1. Your injuries will be less frequent, less serious, and your recovery time for the injuries you do incur will be significantly reduced.

2. Your athletic strength will improve by a significant percentage depending upon the athletic factors you presently demonstrate, the inteligence of your training, and your propensity to attain muscular strength.

The plain truth here is that if you and Roger Clemens ingest the identical amount of enhancement materials, you and Roger Clemens will both gain an athletic improvement of let's say...4%. The big picture to keep in mind here is that at the competitive level which Roger Clemens participated, 4% enhancement is an astronomical enhancement and places him at a huge advantage in professional baseball...while your 4% enhancement wont even get you third at a regional bodybuilding championship.

Perspective is a bitch isn't it?

MACHINE

Joseph V
07-04-10, 4:39 am
true

Joe J
07-04-10, 6:25 am
I personally believe that there should be no belief that there are any high ranking professional bodybuilders that do not take steroids, obviously. Therefore, if kids are looking up to these people then they should be educated on the SAFE use of steroids and assured that there is no need to use them until they are older. With them being illegal, it is far too easy to not obtain enough information and accidently fall into the ABUSE factor.

Joseph V
07-04-10, 7:44 am
I personally believe that there should be no belief that there are any high ranking professional bodybuilders that do not take steroids, obviously. Therefore, if kids are looking up to these people then they should be educated on the SAFE use of steroids and assured that there is no need to use them until they are older. With them being illegal, it is far too easy to not obtain enough information and accidently fall into the ABUSE factor.

i do believe bodybuilders should be educated with the use, abuse, or safe usage of steroids..without promoting it..but if at any circumstances they choose to do so then atleast they know how to go about it

Legacy
07-04-10, 9:37 am
i do believe bodybuilders should be educated with the use, abuse, or safe usage of steroids..without promoting it..but if at any circumstances they choose to do so then atleast they know how to go about it

If they want to educate themselves than thats fine, and if they don't then they will pay for it in the end. Bottom line is they CHOOSE to do what they do, no one tells them they must do it. The problem that happens with the drug is that people abuse it, plain and simple. When you go from 250 mgs to 1400 mgs, thats abuse; and thats the problem is people do way too much.

Now don't get me wrong, there are tremendous benefits to steroids from a medical standpoint (bone marrow, muscular dystrophy, HAE, and hormone replacement therapy) and from a personal standpoint if used correctly. But like I said, when others get a hold of the drug and abuse it, thats when mainstream media takes it and bashes it. You turn on the fuckin tv these days and whenever an athlete achieves greatness, it always comes back to drugs, its ridiculous. Media always claims that its not athletic achievement anymore. And just like Machine said, the drugs wont make your skills go up. Which is why a lot of younger guys get screwed up because they think the drugs will make them play better.

As I said before, there are a few bad apples out there that make the drug have the outlook it does; its abuse, and its also big time sales. How often do you see someone arrested for doing a crime because they "had to get their juice money"? Its a different drug than your typical recreational drugs where girls are pulling tricks or guys are robbing people to get their crack money, yeah steroids are illegal, but you don't see that type of activity involved around it (except for some guys). The government just thinks that when you take this drug you can get moderate physical dependence and high psychological dependence from using it, which is why its considered a schedule III substance. But nothing we can do about it, it is what it is.

BigChrisF
07-04-10, 2:27 pm
Problem is there isn't a high potential for dependence. That's why the AMA protested it's re-classification back in the 90's. The government changed it's classification so that they could increase the penalty for it's possession and distribution.

Sprint
07-04-10, 2:44 pm

This kinda stuff is illegal in Europe, case in point being the track athlete Dwain Chambers, just come back from a 2 year ban for taking performance henhancing substances. If anything, with regards to track & field, the UK are tighter than the US in so much that any British athlete is found to be taking something banned, then the British Olympic Committee automatically bans them from ever representing the UK in the Olympics. Once their ban is served they can come back and compete for the UK at competitions like the Commonwealth Games or World Championships but never again in any capacity at the Olympics. This is why there's a lot of controversy with Chambers taking part in international relays, because he'll never be able to do it at the Olympics so even though he's still the fastest over 100m we have to offer, people don't want him in the relays at all as they'd prefer the guys who will actually be able to achieve selection for the Olympics to be able to practise & get to know each other.
To my knowledge and by all means correct me if Im wrong but the last I heard, the US do not place an automatic lifetime Olympic ban on it's athletes who test postive.

Performance enhancers aside, recreational drugs are also illegal although our government don't seem to be able to make their minds up about cannabis being a class B or Class C drug (Class A is the most serious, and it goes down from there) due to it being thought to be useful in medicine. A quick side note going back to performance enhancers, if you get caught with anabolic steroids on your person, it's not a crime as long as they're for personal use. Possesion with intent to deal/sell/pass on is a crime.

PORTERHOUSE
07-04-10, 2:58 pm
who cares? it is what it is.

Shut up and train.

Sprint
07-04-10, 3:21 pm
who cares? it is what it is.

Shut up and train.

not wishing to contradict my previous post but...

...X2

Cellardweller
07-04-10, 4:58 pm
im not asking to take animal test or anabolic steroids for your personal information...

and i do know animal test should only be taken when your like 23 or 24..i have read the instruction labels so you know..im in no rush because i can gain mass with pleasing results for now

My point was that if Test is legal and teenagers are wanting to use it, then they'll want to take anabolic steroids too if they're at GNC.

Alot of people keep saying that bodybuilders should be taught to take AS correctly. Who's gonna do the teaching? Who teaches you how to work out or eat? The big guy in the gym? There is no classes on how to bodybuild. Hell, people don't even know how to use the equipment in the gym. As long as no one gets hurt, no one says anything. Is it gonna be a doctor? Doctors hate heavy lifting and suppliments. I'm not saying steroids are wrong, just that people are stupid and lazy. I'm sure in the right hands it could be a positive thing.

ghost
07-04-10, 6:11 pm
while this is a topic of great debate, the forum rules are quite clear on this one.

8) Off Topics & Off Limits...
We all come from different backgrounds. From all walks of life… Race, creed, color, nationality, economic background. What brings us together is our love of the lifestyle and the fact that we all have committed our lives, in varying degrees, to the call of iron. This is a place to unify, to come together, to learn and to grow as a community. There are divisive issues in this world, no doubt about that, and many of us have very strong opinions. But those opinions have no place here and very little relevance. We here at Animalpak.com believe that it is good to feel strongly about these type of issues... However, matters of religion, politics, discussions about sex or lifestyles, and talk of drugs are officially off limits.

and with that, closed.