PDA

View Full Version : Just started taking PM, questions about effects

mg22
07-03-10, 8:36 am
I just started taking pm (on day 3) so I know its probably not long enough to tell much difference. I take a pack before bed around 930 (try to go to bed by 10-1030) and I wake up around 630am. I feel physically rested, but kinda groggy and tired until around noon...I am also taking cuts (so I get up in the morning and take cuts first thing...but the caffeine in the cuts doesnt really seem to have any effect). Im wondering if I should take them earlier in the evening? They dont make me pass out, just kind of like a calming effect. I really didnt want to get out of bed this morning...I was in a really deep sleep when my alarm went off.. My last cuts by the way is taken around 3 (even though I dont workout til around 5 or 530).

c-doll
07-03-10, 12:46 pm
I'm halfway through my 2nd can of PM, and yeah some mornings I'm up before the alarm, sometimes I'm in the deep sleep and it goes off. There are some mornings where, yeah I don't feel as rested, but that's probably because my training is catching up with my body. Typically for me that's been on Wednesday's after training Back Monday and Chest and Legs on Tuesday. That's the day that I really want to keep sleeping. I've found that taking PM and then possibly taking a shower or turning off tvs or music helps the relaxing process along and prepares my body for sleep.

Are you taking any other stims preWO or just Cuts a couple hours before? Do you have pre bedtime routine?

c-doll
07-03-10, 12:50 pm
Also forgot to ask, how many hours of sleep are you aiming for?

mg22
07-04-10, 6:40 am
I'm halfway through my 2nd can of PM, and yeah some mornings I'm up before the alarm, sometimes I'm in the deep sleep and it goes off. There are some mornings where, yeah I don't feel as rested, but that's probably because my training is catching up with my body. Typically for me that's been on Wednesday's after training Back Monday and Chest and Legs on Tuesday. That's the day that I really want to keep sleeping. I've found that taking PM and then possibly taking a shower or turning off tvs or music helps the relaxing process along and prepares my body for sleep.

Are you taking any other stims preWO or just Cuts a couple hours before? Do you have pre bedtime routine?

The last stem I take is the cuts around 3pm, I even tried to cut out soda, etc at night. Last night was far better, and I actually woke up energized. Didnt get much sleep cuz too much noise, but I feel like I got 10 hours. If it keeps like this..its definately a winner. We'll see how tonight is. Yesterday was back and biceps and I also dont feel as sore today as I normally would be. I would like at least 8 hours a night, but I get more like 7

c-doll
07-05-10, 10:26 am
Sounds like you've got down a good process. You'll probably get to a point where outside noises won't effect your sleep the more you take PM. That's a good amount of sleep. The less noticable soreness is one of the things I've noticed the most while taking PM as well.

AntoineV
07-05-10, 2:16 pm
Looks fine... you should always take PM at the same time everyday... and go to bed and get up at the same time everyday...

the mistake alot of people do is that they go to bed really late... get up early then go to bed early and get up late... you should get a strict schedule for your sleep if you want the best results.