PDA

View Full Version : STAK on a calorie deficit?

[SWAT9806]
07-03-10, 7:24 pm
Say I wanted to cut back a few hundred calories a day for a few weeks but I'm ocd about thinking I'm going to lose muscle or not get stronger rather, will STAK help or just not worth it during a deficit? Currently on Pak and Pump

Phil800101
07-03-10, 8:08 pm
;975303']Say I wanted to cut back a few hundred calories a day for a few weeks but I'm ocd about thinking I'm going to lose muscle or not get stronger rather, will STAK help or just not worth it during a deficit? Currently on Pak and Pump

Yes it will. Stak can help you to maintain lean mass while you're cutting back. Furthermore, the boost in testosterone can help you to burn fat. I've done this and still do it.

Aggression
07-06-10, 8:46 am
;975303']Say I wanted to cut back a few hundred calories a day for a few weeks but I'm ocd about thinking I'm going to lose muscle or not get stronger rather, will STAK help or just not worth it during a deficit? Currently on Pak and Pump

If your diet is where it should be, then you won't need Stak to help keep muscle. The diet alone will keep the muscles lingering until you start to bulk again. Stak can be a nice addition to help preserve muscle and give your diet a 'boost', but it should never take the place of an effective diet.

Survivor831
07-06-10, 7:51 pm
Keeping the dieting spot on and clean will help preserve your lean muscle. Stak is ok to take while you are cutting. I'm 50/50 on whether or not it is a must. I'm a huge believer in diet first and then supplements. It can't hurt though

C.Coronato
07-07-10, 9:27 am
Keeping the dieting spot on and clean will help preserve your lean muscle. Stak is ok to take while you are cutting. I'm 50/50 on whether or not it is a must. I'm a huge believer in diet first and then supplements. It can't hurt though

Agreed. Diet first for sure.

It wouldnt hurt to take Stak, as long as you know you are not going to be growing and putting on mass and weight while losing BF on a deficit. Give it a go, and start a log on how it is working.