PDA

View Full Version : Natural Sterol Complex Vs Shock Therapy

pfelder
07-04-10, 11:31 am
I am getting ready to make an order for more great universal products. I was looking to either add nsc or st to my supplements. I currently take the pak, universal creatine, protein. I was wondering if anyone has used either or would be able to lead me in the right direction to which would fit better with what I am already taking.

PORTERHOUSE
07-04-10, 11:57 am
I depends on what you are looking for from the addition of a supplement man. The two are not really related. Fortunately neither is too expensive, so you can run them together if you can swing it. If not, you gotta figure out what you want from a supplement, and go from there.

I have run both before, together and separately. I like them both, but if I had to choose one, i would go with ST. Its a swift kick in the pants before you lift.

MELTDOWN
07-04-10, 12:03 pm
I depends on what you are looking for from the addition of a supplement man. The two are not really related. Fortunately neither is too expensive, so you can run them together if you can swing it. If not, you gotta figure out what you want from a supplement, and go from there.

I have run both before, together and separately. I like them both, but if I had to choose one, i would go with ST. Its a swift kick in the pants before you lift.

I use both and have for years, but if I had to pick just one, my preference would be NSC.
As DBO stated, both have different targets and work great together or solo. Try to work it out and get both.

pfelder
07-04-10, 2:18 pm
right now i do not think that i will be able to get both. so what i am wondering is which has the best long term benifit, which is going to be easier on my system. and in your opinion what are the differences between the two

Fearless Rabbit
07-04-10, 4:51 pm
NSC will elevate anabolic functions of your body, and is doing so by tampering with your hormonal profile. It basically is legal alternative to steroids. Beside sterol, in also contains some essential fats and minerals, which all play role in boosting your testosterone levels, and lowering estrogen. NSC tweaks your hormones, primarily testosterone, main hormone for tissue creation in your body, and thus helps your body build more muscles while you recover.

ST is pre-workout formula, which helps you be more effective during your workout, by increasing NO levels (google this out if you`re not sure what it is). In simple words, it sort of expands your blood vessels and speeds up the blood flow, which helps muscles get more oxygen, glycogen etc during your workouts. You are the only person who can determine if you need this type of help or not. I personally have tried some popular NO products, and they don`t give me nothing except bad farts.

So, in a nutshell, NSC can help you more in a long run, because it focuses on hormonal side of muscle building during recovery phase. ST, on the other hand, helps you train harder, and from that point, is short-term solution.

If you ask me, NSC, or some other product from testosterone-boosting category is better choice, and better value for your money. IMHO, NO supplements are waist of money, and generally overpriced piece of well-advertised shit. I recommend sticking with the basics which are proven to work. And testosterone does work :)

pfelder
07-04-10, 10:58 pm
thanks for the great break down rabbit. your info really helped. i think i am going to get a couple bottles of nsc and give it a shot for a few months

Fearless Rabbit
07-05-10, 8:23 am
No problem, glad it helped.

Big Wides
07-05-10, 10:48 am
what other supps are you taking? if you are already taking a creatine supp then ST would be a waste.

Goliathus
07-05-10, 12:45 pm
I take nsc and love it man.

I've had it for quite a while, you won't go wrong with it.
Especially if you have pak in the mix

AntoineV
07-05-10, 1:45 pm
Personally I'd choose Shock Therapy. It has a more direct effect on your training and can push you past your limits in the gym...! But that's just me....!

Aggression
07-06-10, 8:40 am
You're going to get a mixed review here, brother. Personally, I love Shock Therapy. I drink it along with EAA Nitro preWO and it gets me going, for sure. However, I've also used NSC, both alone and with ST. In the end, I think NSC is a more complete, balanced product that can give you numerous benefits over the long haul. ST is more geared towards giving you that 'kick' preWO, which will definitely help increase the intensity in your workout. If you had to pick one, I'd say roll with NSC and then grab a cup of coffee or two preWO.

Mr. Dead
07-06-10, 1:10 pm
You're going to get a mixed review here, brother. Personally, I love Shock Therapy. I drink it along with EAA Nitro preWO and it gets me going, for sure. However, I've also used NSC, both alone and with ST. In the end, I think NSC is a more complete, balanced product that can give you numerous benefits over the long haul. ST is more geared towards giving you that 'kick' preWO, which will definitely help increase the intensity in your workout. If you had to pick one, I'd say roll with NSC and then grab a cup of coffee or two preWO.

x2... As much as I love Shock Therapy, NSC gives ya a bit more bang for the buck... Plus, it was the very first Universal supplement I had ever taken... Back in 198* *LOL*

pfelder
07-13-10, 9:20 pm
now my question is should i stack the nsc with creatine. i am going to continue to use my pak and i still have a few servings left of creatine and wanted to see if you guys think i still should have it in my stack.

Big Wides
07-13-10, 10:02 pm
now my question is should i stack the nsc with creatine. i am going to continue to use my pak and i still have a few servings left of creatine and wanted to see if you guys think i still should have it in my stack.

Yes I would do that, for say a timing for that I would:

Pak - upon waking
Creatine - Preworkout
NSC - PWO or before bed

or you can split the NSC, 3 pre and 3 post or 6 PWO.

C.Coronato
07-14-10, 10:00 am

Pak - upon waking
Creatine - Preworkout
NSC - PWO or before bed

Agreed with you Wides.

pfelder
07-16-10, 10:12 pm
have you ever or should you cycle nsc? like complete a bottle and take a few weeks off before starting another?

Mattman33
07-16-10, 10:24 pm

Pak - upon waking
Creatine - Preworkout
NSC - PWO or before bed

so on off days you would take the NSC before bed? i love the 3 pre and 3 post idea, but wondered about those off days.

pfelder
07-19-10, 10:11 pm
I plan to try the 2 pills after breakfast, lunch and dinner. If that becomes to much of a pain I am going to do the 3 prewo and 3 postwo. then on off days i will probebly do 3 after breakfast and 3 after dinner.