PDA

View Full Version : TTL Blasting Some Shoulders on MD!

Littlefry
07-05-10, 5:29 pm
Well, I go to check out MD TV and who is on the front page "In The Trench's" none other than our own forvm bro TTL. Buddy just hammering away at shoulders. Congrats on getting the video up with MD TV.

Repping Animal to the fullest. Nice shot of Nitro in there as well! Looking shredded bro, best of luck in your upcoming show. I know you will tear it up like last time!

http://mdtv.musculardevelopment.com/contests/2010-team-universe/3078-christian-coronato-2-weeks-from-team-universe-shoulders.html

C.Coronato
07-06-10, 10:06 am
Damn thanks brotha! I appreciate the shout out!

RogueLion
07-06-10, 2:22 pm
Really cool video. Impressive rear delts in the one part.

PIJW
07-06-10, 2:45 pm
Saw that video 1st thing this morning TTL, Looking great and good video for ya. Looking forward to seeing you take Team U too.

Mr. Dead
07-06-10, 2:47 pm
Definitely going to have to check that out, when I get home!!! Stupid filters at work are blocking it...

charlievanriper
07-06-10, 3:27 pm
Congrats Christian you made it to the big time, "Great Vid Great interview" Proud of you brother.

Bob
07-06-10, 3:55 pm
This is a really cool video. I saw this over the weekend and didn't realize that he posted on here. Keep up the hard work.

naturalguy
07-06-10, 4:16 pm
Awesome to see young Christian getting some air time.

The video is now up on the Animalpak youtube page also:

http://www.youtube.com/animalpak#p/a/u/0/m2D7hpLd1Lo

Littlefry
07-06-10, 5:41 pm
You should try and get another video or two up TTL. I always enjoy watching something from an animal brother. Also I have been following you for a while now with your diet, training and supplement shceme's. You are detication to the upmost and animal at heart. Hit it hard and heavy bro.

JamesRange62
07-06-10, 7:37 pm
awesome vid! good luck TTL!

Goliathus
07-06-10, 7:45 pm
damnnn man
lookin good.

I hope I can look that good when the time comes

71bbo455
07-06-10, 9:25 pm
Looking awesome TTL. Keep pumping and good luck brother!

Ironfreakshow247
07-06-10, 11:31 pm
Holy hell TTL looks fantastic. I know he knows his shit but damn does he have a physique to match it

charlievanriper
07-07-10, 1:43 am
All I will say is congrats, now if you want to see what I wrote and posted in reference to the shoot and my sincere congrats check out what I said about you on my FB page, when I reposted your vid for all of Facebook to see!

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1115857588

And I mean every word.

barbell
07-07-10, 2:34 am
All I will say is congrats, now if you want to see what I wrote and posted in reference to the shoot and my sincere congrats check out what I said about you on my FB page, when I reposted your vid for all of Facebook to see!

And I mean every word.

Got milk?

charlievanriper
07-07-10, 9:42 am
Got milk?

replys like this one show total weak character and instead of blotching mine I'll just put you on ignore and forget you exsist!

By JR maybe one day you'll understand what this is all about.

Universal Rep
07-07-10, 9:44 am
Sweet. Glad to see ya gettin' some recognition brother.

C.Coronato
07-07-10, 2:15 pm
Really cool video. Impressive rear delts in the one part.

Thanks my man! I appreciate it!

Saw that video 1st thing this morning TTL, Looking great and good video for ya. Looking forward to seeing you take Team U too.

Thanks my man, im really looking forward to getting on stage for sure.

Definitely going to have to check that out, when I get home!!! Stupid filters at work are blocking it...

Now worries, thanks!

Congrats Christian you made it to the big time, "Great Vid Great interview" Proud of you brother.

Thanks my man, for sure!

This is a really cool video. I saw this over the weekend and didn't realize that he posted on here. Keep up the hard work.

Here i am brotha. Thank you!

Awesome to see young Christian getting some air time.

The video is now up on the Animalpak youtube page also:

http://www.youtube.com/animalpak#p/a/u/0/m2D7hpLd1Lo

AHhh thats so awesome. Thanks NG.

You should try and get another video or two up TTL. I always enjoy watching something from an animal brother. Also I have been following you for a while now with your diet, training and supplement shceme's. You are detication to the upmost and animal at heart. Hit it hard and heavy bro.

I certainly appreciate it brotha. I would like to get some more videos going as well .. would def be cool.

awesome vid! good luck TTL!

Thanks brotha!

damnnn man
lookin good.

I hope I can look that good when the time comes

Keep training and keep growing. Thats all it comes down to my man! Nothing crazy, just basics! Eat right and train hard!

Looking awesome TTL. Keep pumping and good luck brother!

Thanks my man!

Holy hell TTL looks fantastic. I know he knows his shit but damn does he have a physique to match it

Thanks my brother. I like to get that whole package going, and not conform to the "mold" set forth by outsiders. Thanks again my man.

And I mean every word.

Thanks my man, i certainly do appreciate it.

replys like this one show total weak character and instead of blotching mine I'll just put you on ignore and forget you exsist!

By JR maybe one day you'll understand what this is all about.

No worries Charlie.

Sweet. Glad to see ya gettin' some recognition brother.

Absolutely. Thanks U Rep!

charlievanriper
07-07-10, 2:17 pm
Hey bro sorry to put that remark in this thread, but I just did not appreciate his sarcasm. No worries ever. Celibrate well my brother your in the big time now!!!!

_Trainlikeafreak
07-07-10, 2:33 pm
Yooo TTL I'm 3 days out and nervous lol. I'd be sick of we went 2 for 2 in placing top 5. Jersey is full of animals.

intoodeep25
07-07-10, 3:06 pm
wow brother. what an accomplishment. you should be proud man. good to see a quality guy get some positive exposure

barbell
07-07-10, 11:06 pm
Hey bro sorry to put that remark in this thread, but I just did not appreciate his sarcasm. No worries ever. Celibrate well my brother your in the big time now!!!!

C E L E B R A T E not C E L I B R A T E

Got a dictionary?