PDA

View Full Version : Animal Test & Precontest?

MRmichael.hooker
07-07-10, 2:15 pm
I know test helps with burning unwanted fats, but I will be wasting my time taking a product as strong as Animal Test during precontest? I am hitting precontest now (17 weeks) and just curious about adding in the Test packs in. Thanks brothas

C.Coronato
07-07-10, 3:23 pm
How old are you? It could be beneficial. If your diet is spot on, and your cardio is good, then you should have no problems holding onto that muscle. Adding Test in there could be good to keep that strength up for sure, as long as you know while on a precontest diet you wont be packing on slabs of muscle with Test.

Bob
07-07-10, 3:34 pm
Very interesting question. I'm curious too.

MRmichael.hooker
07-07-10, 5:33 pm
How old are you? It could be beneficial. If your diet is spot on, and your cardio is good, then you should have no problems holding onto that muscle. Adding Test in there could be good to keep that strength up for sure, as long as you know while on a precontest diet you wont be packing on slabs of muscle with Test.

21. First show. I just want to make sure it wouldn't be a waste of money taking it now instead of when bulking back up.

C.Coronato
07-08-10, 9:11 am
I would stick with a solid diet/cardio regiment for now. Save it for your bulk. Learn your body on your first contest and see how you respond to the diet and cardio my man.