PDA

View Full Version : My Breakfast

Zooman
07-09-10, 11:11 am
Okay, I have been eating this same breakfast for a pretty long time and its damn good and healthy too. I got sick of plain eggs. Here is what I do.

When I go to the grocery store I usually buy lean ground beef in bulk. I get home and separate the ground beef into a bunch of little freezer bags and stick them in the freezer. I also dice up my onions and stick them in a bag and toss them in the fridge. Speeds up the process in the morning.

The potatoes I buy are the bags with a bunch of real small ones in them, forget what they are called but in the mornings here is what I do step by step.

I don't peel the potatoes, I just take out a couple small ones and dice them up, then I season them with some garlic salt and throw them on the pan with some vegetable oil.

After those cook for like 5-10 mins I throw the onions on (depending on how crunchy you want your onions). While that is fryin up in the pan I take out one of my little ground beef bags, defrost in in the microwave for 30 secs- 1 minute. Then I season it with some garlic, paprika, cumin, salt, pepper or whatever else I feel like. I also take some eggs and beat them together.

I then throw the ground beef in the pan, and after that is cooked I pour on the eggs. VOILA
It may seem complicated but I have it down to where the entire thing only takes like 30 mins, and clean up is easy.

So if you get bored of your plain eggs or want to try somethin new, give this a shot...my friends live for the leftovers...or I stick them in the fridge for a snack later on....

J-Dawg
07-09-10, 11:47 am
Thanks for sharing bro. Sounds like a nice simple and easy morning meal.

Zooman
07-11-10, 11:33 am
No problem I actually forgot the best part I usually make breakfast burritos with these so I throw them on a whole wheat tortilla (cheese optional)

J-Dawg
07-11-10, 1:02 pm
No problem I actually forgot the best part I usually make breakfast burritos with these so I throw them on a whole wheat tortilla (cheese optional)

I might have to test out something like that in the morning. I have a long ride to work ~1.5hr and usually have my first meal of the day during the drive (I don't condone eating when driving haha) but a high protein burrito sounds pretty practical to eat while getting to work.

sarahjohn63
07-20-10, 5:00 am
Potatoes are the bags we buy a lot of real small in themselves, but the morning is what I do, step by step. Do not peel potatoes, I take a small pair of dice, then I season with a little garlic salt and throw in the pan with a little vegetable oil. After cooking for 2-3 minutes, as breakfast is the delicious food.

rip cd
07-26-10, 3:58 am
I think your food is healthy. Thanks for sharing. I like eating eggs too. When I eat eggs, I always put some sweets. I think it is delicious.

AntoineV
07-30-10, 12:30 am
I replace the eggs by meat often. I also found out that potatoes go down pretty easy in the morning... sometimes I get tired of oatmeal.. even more when you have to eat like over a cup. So i bought those ''hashbrown'' cut freezed potatoes. the ingredient are just potatoes, no added oil or anything. I put the freezed hashed potateos directly in the pan and I cook them until brown. Goes down wayyyyyyy easier than pasty natural oatmeal.

oliviathn
08-06-10, 8:19 am
I like to share my daily breakfast, lemon juice with honey. Honey is very useful for skin, It glow your skin. And with lemon juice I take one apple and carrot with milk, it take after one of lemon juice. I never go empty stomach.

princyroger
08-14-10, 6:21 am
Breakfast is very necessary. It must be full of nutritious and healthy. I take breakfast daily which include some vegetables sandwiches, fruits, 2 eggs, 1 glass of milk or juice. You eat orange, apple and papayas in breakfast. These fruits are best for health. Taking breakfast at time is also very necessary.
I think best time for breakfast is between 8 to 9 am.

jonnyj99
08-18-10, 12:25 am
I am daily take a break fast. I take a break fast tea with bread. I like it. First of fall i eating a bread with jam and batter. This is my favorite break fast.