PDA

View Full Version : Animal-memoir'

mcbeast
07-10-10, 1:34 am
Over the years I have stockpiled some Animal "stuff" I even found my original AOM. Most of you new guys dont even know what that is! Anyhow. I have two of the ORIGINAL Animal Journey's. Wraths Journey. I have also got 3 of the new "Your Journey" books. Ontop of that I have a ton of "Abc" flyers, the originals from when the abc's were started up. If anyone wants to get there hand on this stuff, shoot me a pm. Not asking for a price or anything, only that you cover shipping.

naturalguy
07-10-10, 8:31 am
You should post up a picture of your collection

LegendKillerJosh
07-10-10, 10:11 am
I have wrath's journey and your journey, what is the original animal journey?

mcbeast
07-10-10, 10:15 am
You should post up a picture of your collection

Will do. Mind you its just a few things, but I don't wanna toss it out. Seems to important, lol.

Believe I have a handful of posters too, ill get some pics up later.

Yo josh, wraths is the original journey. This forvm has grown a whole lots since those days.

LegendKillerJosh
07-10-10, 10:19 am
Yo josh, wraths is the original journey. This forvm has grown a whole lots since those days.

o i c

B Con
07-10-10, 12:19 pm
In for pics haha

Legacy
07-10-10, 2:11 pm
I still got one of the original hard copy AOM, I had 2 but gave one away just like excessive is doing, along with 2 sick jerseys

FITGYM
07-10-10, 10:33 pm
I still got one of the original hard copy AOM, I had 2 but gave one away just like excessive is doing, along with 2 sick jerseys

I'd put that in a frame and hang it on the wall at my gym

Legacy
07-10-10, 10:52 pm
I'd put that in a frame and hang it on the wall at my gym

Lol, this AOM is gonna stay with me until I die.