PDA

View Full Version : First day of HRT ques.

Topher
07-12-10, 6:50 pm
Today I done my arms and wanting to make sure I am correct when doing it alone. 8 pos reps then 4 more reps but on the neg side do 5 sec down. Any help will be very much appreciated!!!

Topher
07-13-10, 3:49 pm
Today I done legs. Not feeling any soreness hardly at all from arm day???Does no soreness mean no results????Hate to sound dumb but not familiar with this.

Mr. Dead
07-13-10, 3:51 pm
Are you doing regular HRT, or solo HRT...???

Topher
07-13-10, 4:48 pm
Solo. No one else that I can lift with thinks its a good idea.Sorry guess I shoulda put that in tha first post.

Mr. Dead
07-13-10, 4:51 pm
Then you need to be doing 8 pos reps, and 6 neg reps... And do the 5 count on those 6... And, you may need to add some weight if necessary...

Topher
07-13-10, 5:13 pm
Thanks man I will change it up a bit. Since I have started the pak and stack my soreness has been at a minimum.Cant wait to try the chest workout guess I'll do all the bench on the smith machine.

Mr. Dead
07-13-10, 5:16 pm
Thanks man I will change it up a bit. Since I have started the pak and stack my soreness has been at a minimum.Cant wait to try the chest workout guess I'll do all the bench on the smith machine.

Cool!!! Let us know how it goes!!!

Topher
07-13-10, 5:20 pm
Just read your story good to meet you. I'm a mortician!!!

Mr. Dead
07-13-10, 5:22 pm
Just read your story good to meet you. I'm a mortician!!!

Cool... Definitely a job, that never goes out of demand, unfortunately...

Rage
07-14-10, 1:02 pm
Dead dishing out some solid advice here...keep us posted on your progress.

Mr. Dead
07-14-10, 1:05 pm
Dead dishing out some solid advice here...keep us posted on your progress.

I had a good teacher...

Topher
07-14-10, 7:58 pm
Willl do thanks guys.

Topher
07-16-10, 5:36 am
Ok little discouraged not getting no were as sore as I think I should be. Could I need to take a week off or something????

Mr. Dead
07-16-10, 10:38 am
Ok little discouraged not getting no were as sore as I think I should be. Could I need to take a week off or something????

Or go higher on the weight... The first couple of weeks are a bit of an experiment, where you find the right weight...

Rage
07-16-10, 6:44 pm

Or go higher on the weight... The first couple of weeks are a bit of an experiment, where you find the right weight...

Good point Dead. Adjust rep speed, weight and when doing HRT solo, you can even grab a heavier weight on the hellcentrics portion of the movement. Looking at this again, it looks like you have a partner. Just remember that you don't always have to get sore to get the results your looking for.

Topher
07-17-10, 11:28 am
Rage I am going all solo on this. Everyone in the gym in the mornings are stuck on the 10 year do the same thing everyweek and never change or see results plan. Im doing the change every 5-7 weeks and they think im crazy. But anyway wanting to update, It is Sat and I am very sore from tues days chest w/o. My shoulders are still burning from thurs and yesterday!!! I think I'm gonna love it!! I am 25 and am curious if I need the 2-5 min break between sets???? Thanks guys in advance.

Rage
07-19-10, 3:15 pm
Rage I am going all solo on this. Everyone in the gym in the mornings are stuck on the 10 year do the same thing everyweek and never change or see results plan. Im doing the change every 5-7 weeks and they think im crazy. But anyway wanting to update, It is Sat and I am very sore from tues days chest w/o. My shoulders are still burning from thurs and yesterday!!! I think I'm gonna love it!! I am 25 and am curious if I need the 2-5 min break between sets???? Thanks guys in advance.

Couple minutes on smaller muscle groups like biceps and around 5 minutes for larger like quads. Non-comformity...good job brother.

Topher
08-08-10, 8:42 am
Thanks again guys for solid info....

BarbellManiac
11-07-10, 2:25 pm
How much do you rest between HRT sets?

Mr. Dead
11-09-10, 6:28 pm
How much do you rest between HRT sets?

Rest about 2 minutes on smaller bodyparts like biceps and 5 minutes on larger like quads...

Necromatrix
11-10-10, 11:51 am
Ya know... I managed to miss that part in all of my reading. I've been resting 2 minutes for everything... Wakka wakka.

BarbellManiac
11-13-10, 12:17 pm
Thanks Mr. Dead.

Mr. Dead
11-13-10, 3:27 pm
Ya know... I managed to miss that part in all of my reading. I've been resting 2 minutes for everything... Wakka wakka.

Thanks Mr. Dead.

No problemo...

chasebayne
11-24-10, 9:56 pm
hey Dead, i had to take a week off for an elbow injury, should i reset to week 1?
i havnt seen what i wanted in results, no doubt because of my diet, and im wondering if starting over will be ok or if i will stop seeing results 5 weeks later. i know my diet needs to be strait before anything really good will happen.

Mr. Dead
11-30-10, 12:27 pm
hey Dead, i had to take a week off for an elbow injury, should i reset to week 1?
i havnt seen what i wanted in results, no doubt because of my diet, and im wondering if starting over will be ok or if i will stop seeing results 5 weeks later. i know my diet needs to be strait before anything really good will happen.

Should be no problem with that... I did 12 weeks, took a week off, and went right back to it...

chasebayne
12-01-10, 10:05 pm
sweet thats the answer i wanted to hear.

Mr. Dead
12-02-10, 3:49 pm
sweet thats the answer i wanted to hear.

No problemo...