PDA

View Full Version : Why do we do what we do? - Cause we can -

TKO
07-12-10, 9:19 pm
The world is huge. . . there are a million other things we could have done with our lives. . . but we're here. - Our mindset, our goals, our motivation, are all different from the people around us, but here we're all the same. Animals. - I eat, I sleep, and I'm better than I was yesterday. period. What do you think it is that sets us apart from ever other Tom, Dick or Sally out there? - Take a step back, and think about what motivates you to scarf down that extra protien shake when your guts are yelling, 'no more'. - To blast out that extra few reps, when the average Joe would have given up already. - Why do we do it? . . . All I can think of is, because we can. - So I raise my protien shake, to all you Animals. Lets keep doing what we're doing, and be the change we wish to see in this world. - And be proud that we all chose to be different from the norm. -

-Cody 'TKO' Smith-

The Iron is the best antidepressant I have ever found. There is no better way to fight weakness than with strength. Once the mind and body have been awakened to their true potential, it’s impossible to turn back.

The Iron never lies to you. You can walk outside and listen to all kinds of talk, get told that you’re a god or a total bastard. The Iron will always kick you the real deal. The Iron is the great reference point, the all-knowing perspective giver. Always there like a beacon in the pitch black.

I have found the Iron to be my greatest friend. It never freaks out on me, never runs. Friends may come and go. But two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds.

– Henry Rollins

Sprint
07-12-10, 9:29 pm
Its because we want more than what we've got, and we aint going to wait for it not to fall in our lap.

Cheers buddy *clinks shakers*